Lost Hope in Wizard

Comments

• __Hysteria__ - Harshlands
    __Hysteria__ - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ppl make wiz's seem harder than they really are, most mobs die easily and for the ones that dont thats what kiting is for. Easiest class on game def not, but not nearly as hard as ppl make it either.
    4x Wizard - Marshal of the faction Sacreds
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    so is this some type of blame, did i hurt ur feelings, **** off, im not in pve server, u cant talk about thinks u dont know...just scroll up and give a look to my 1st post did i tell wiz would get more dmg in hp than a bm or somethin, i just told is easyer double click than do the combos i do to kill faster enought to survive and i dont even talk about archer mobs cuz that 1s are a pain.
    and i was talking about pve side....

Lol @ the amount of **** you splurt from your mouth. Talk about a serious case of verbal diarrhea.

When you have no idea about what your talking about, or how to communicate whatever the **** is going on in that head of yours in the first place, just dont talk at all. Saves everyone some time; is it really that hard?

As for OP, mages suck, expecially sage mages, when it comes to any form of game play in PWi. Until you get sage BID, be prepared for a boring ride. Hence why I'm still not level 101, even if this character was made during closed beta.
    all the motivation you need to play a wiz is in my sig :D

I hate you. -.-
  • SurferGirl - Dreamweaver
    SurferGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol @ the amount of **** you splurt from your mouth. Talk about a serious case of verbal diarrhea.

When you have no idea about what your talking about, or how to communicate whatever the **** is going on in that head of yours in the first place, just dont talk at all. Saves everyone some time; is it really that hard?

As for OP, mages suck, expecially sage mages, when it comes to any form of game play in PWi. Until you get sage BID, be prepared for a boring ride. Hence why I'm still not level 101, even if this character was made during closed beta.

I hate you. -.-

well leme tell u something . mage doesnt suck. and sage mage especially dosnt suck :D suck is who that play the wiz b:kiss
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    No, he doesn't play on DW. I think he just posts on that wizard because he hasn't gained a level on that char in months now.

And wtf is wrong with the damn page of fate skillbooks. Seriously? 9 tries: 4 Blade tempests, 3 Force of wills, 1 Glacial Snare, 1 Mountain Seize. If the chances were really 20% for each skillbook then the chance of me getting BIDS is like what? 1-(4/5)^9 which is like 86.5%

**** my luck.
    I opened 3, got Dragon x2 and Snare x1, gg.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I opened 3, got Dragon x2 and Snare x1, gg.

i only opened two... BT then BIDS, I was happy :D Also bought MS/snare for some ridiculously low amount
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • verybadthings
    verybadthings Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I agree with one thing, and it has nothing to do with beeing wizzard.

1 BH per day was more than fine, 3 BHs common!!!

they r too good xp to pass out on, but if you actually have a life outside pwi thus limited time to play the game and u dont spend cash in mall it s easy to end up like i ve done. I probably spend 70% of the time ingame doing one of two things, mat farming or doing BHs.

Of course its my choise. I dont have to do them, and I dont have to farm mats either.

Problem is I m to powerhungry for that. I want to get lvl 100 and I want good equips and the most efficient way is mats farming /bh s and then trhow in a tt run when ther s time for it or an FC if my gf is away for the weekend.

.basicly some variation would be fun. Now it s mostly look for squad for bh, do bh, do bh do bh, look for tt squad do tt, go mat farming repeat.

Some daily solo quest chain replaceing two of the 3 bh s could be one thing. anything giving variation.
    edited February 2010
    No, he doesn't play on DW. I think he just posts on that wizard because he hasn't gained a level on that char in months now.

And wtf is wrong with the damn page of fate skillbooks. Seriously? 9 tries: 4 Blade tempests, 3 Force of wills, 1 Glacial Snare, 1 Mountain Seize. If the chances were really 20% for each skillbook then the chance of me getting BIDS is like what? 1-(4/5)^9 which is like 86.5%

**** my luck.

Lol mage keep tryin and gz on 99 :D u gotta show me some sage bids when u get it
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I hate you. -.-

this comes from,this

however, i was talking about fist bms as they spend much less mp than wizs. Even getting dmged, and when it comes to archer mobs is rly hard kill em wihtout being hitted, and we may spend more in mp pots than some bms do in hp pots, and if wiz get hitted it loses good hp.
    and im talking about pve side in 7x wiz gameplay, i rarely died on that lv but i still think a fist bm would do it wiht much less attenction. not to talk about mobs that slows ur channel time.

clerics can heal pretty well, archers have bigger range and they can knock out from fair away, =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    however, i was talking about fist bms as they spend much less mp than wizs. Even getting dmged, and when it comes to archer mobs is rly hard kill em wihtout being hitted, and we may spend more in mp pots than some bms do in hp pots, and if wiz get hitted it loses good hp.
    and im talking about pve side in 7x wiz gameplay, i rarely died on that lv but i still think a fist bm would do it wiht much less attenction. not to talk about mobs that slows ur channel time.

clerics can heal pretty well, archers have bigger range and they can knock out from fair away, =/
    You're so ignorant it's not even funny. Every class has their own problems. BMs have FAR higher repair costs than you do. They end up having to run after archer mobs, meaning it takes very long to kill certain types of mobs. Magic mobs that kite into other magic mobs are hell for a BM too. Wizards don't use ANY hp pots anyway, Morning Dew will heal you easily in between mobs and if you do need an emergency heal you can use Second Wind.

Try playing other classes before talking about them. If you don't, just shut up and stop talking as if you have any clue.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You're so ignorant it's not even funny. Every class has their own problems. BMs have FAR higher repair costs than you do. They end up having to run after archer mobs, meaning it takes very long to kill certain types of mobs. Magic mobs that kite into other magic mobs are hell for a BM too. Wizards don't use ANY hp pots anyway, Morning Dew will heal you easily in between mobs and if you do need an emergency heal you can use Second Wind.

Try playing other classes before talking about them. If you don't, just shut up and stop talking as if you have any clue.

About repair cost. These cash shop items as boots and helm, they have repair cost just 1. And if he has some rank equipment is also 1. So these gears put repair cost much lower. I don't know about cash shop robes. Maybe they are also for 1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010

i was trying to show the downsides of wizs here, showing how i see BMs grinding, maybe u should see some bms grinding too so u wont say that about how tehy grind, but sure tehy have higher repair cost, but all melees have higher repair than ranged/magic chars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    About repair cost. These cash shop items as boots and helm, they have repair cost just 1. And if he has some rank equipment is also 1. So these gears put repair cost much lower. I don't know about cash shop robes. Maybe they are also for 1.
    Who the **** grinds with fists at 95+? Your whole post is meaningless.
    i was trying to show the downsides of wizs here, showing how i see BMs grinding, maybe u should see some bms grinding too so u wont say that about how tehy grind, but sure tehy have higher repair cost, but all melees have higher repair than ranged/magic chars.
    Nobody gives a damn about the downsides of grinding as a wizard... because every class has it's downsides. Wizards have it easy, period. MP costs aren't that high and you hardly spend anything else.

And wow. I've grinded a fist BM to 7x myself, I'm pretty sure I'm not as horribly clueless as you are. I speak from experience, not from "how i see"/ignorant bs.
  • Nareeah - Lost City
    Nareeah - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    if u play ur wizz right way u wont even get touched
    wizz is a kiting class face it , learn it or re-roll as a fist BM u talk of so much
    only thing i mind is that our 79 skills suck
    sleep is not so cool like every1 is talking bout + we already have FoW

as for grinding i grind with an axe bm
    red dragon+blue dragon = pwn (tyvm)
    b:bye
  • Trancesend - Harshlands
    Trancesend - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The lvling of my wizard has been alot of fun for the whole time, i enjoy killing mobs, i dont use any mana pots ( i make aphotecary mana recovery), and i love meele mobs as they almost never hit me coz i have many skills to keep them away.

U defenately chose wrong class if u dont like playng it b:bye
    edited February 2010
    showing downsides of wizs to make sence about the reason why ppl get bored wiht it, duuuh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Idk, at level 34 im havin fun with my wiz. Cant wait to get my 39 skills.

Ive made alts of every class til level 30, except a Sin (not much I know) And I think Wiz is by far the most fun to play. Skills are costly though x-x
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Who the **** grinds with fists at 95+? Your whole post is meaningless.

I'm telling about helm and boots. Also do you think that is hard to get to lv. 95 with these all experience?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Idk, at level 34 im havin fun with my wiz. Cant wait to get my 39 skills.

Ive made alts of every class til level 30, except a Sin (not much I know) And I think Wiz is by far the most fun to play. Skills are costly though x-x

until 59 u cant rly get bored about it, but sometimes after 59 u take ages b4 get new combos/skills, at 79 u get undine/sleep/instant chi(yeh im talking about elemental shell), it helps wiht new combos and new tactics but u still get bored, at 89+ is when u get tons of fun wiht skills usage, sutra+ulty combo becomes avaiable and u will want to have full chi all the time to do it in pk situations, seeing that flashy water dragon, quicky around u and falling in ur enemy is just SEXY b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I would think that a blademaster would step to the other side of a kiting monster, to keep it from kiting the wrong way? And they also get a lot of control skills.

But really, this kind of stuff does not matter for grinding, and in BH you have a full squad. So I do not see how kiting monsters matters for blademaster costs.
    It matters because failwizardex seems to think fist BMs = point and click. Both of the above contradict that.
    On the other hand, your point about armor repair costs was a good one (but a BM could have a set of grinding gear with increased endurance if that was really a problem for them). The would, of course, probably need to change armors when people not known to be friendly were nearby but if I were a blademaster I would not want to grind with anyone I did not trust nearby.
    Because getting a 2nd set of armor is cheap... right. Hardly lowers the cost and take more damage because of crappy defenses, you get no stat boosts and you have less HP meaning sutra isnt as effective.
    I'm telling about helm and boots. Also do you think that is hard to get to lv. 95 with these all experience?
    ...what's the point of this post. I know what you're talking about, and it still doesn't change the fact that fist BMs are going to have high repair costs when grinding.
  • Goldymarg - Heavens Tear
    Goldymarg - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    so is this some type of blame, did i hurt ur feelings, **** off, im not in pve server, u cant talk about thinks u dont know...just scroll up and give a look to my 1st post did i tell wiz would get more dmg in hp than a bm or somethin, i just told is easyer double click than do the combos i do to kill faster enought to survive and i dont even talk about archer mobs cuz that 1s are a pain.
    and i was talking about pve side....

You really have no idea what you are saying, do you?

I've been playing with a lot of Wizards that are 95+ and most of them are just awesome at how they use the full potential of their class.

What I did hear from them and what other people have already quoted to you is that it's tough for wizards until they get to lvl 90+. That's honestly when the fun begins.
    The Internet is indeed serious business . . . b:lipcurl
    QQ moar
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To the guy who said fist bms something, Firesomethingwizardex or whatever:
    Ok i'm going to give you the opportunity of a life time to change your life 180 degrees.

Open the game, press create, do not, and i repeat do not even THINK of altering your characters looks because it will put a big huge strain on your mind that is so heavy that your going to choke on that bubble gum you call a brain.

Create a BM, have fun lvling him till you get bored and complain about high repair costs.

Then you will again reroll as a barb, which I personally predict because of how clueless you are on the classes.

and this cycle will repeat itself until the heavens speak, the rocks cry, the rivers dry and you decide finally to un-install and remove the game completely off you PC.

To the OP:
    If you want to restore your faith in wizards, I know a good wizzy church for you that will pull the demons out of you boy.b:bye
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    edited February 2010
    this thread is complelty useless the guy said he lost hope in wiz he dont like that class. i say so be it quit and make new one. why u all must argue who was harder to grind with if u like wiz play wiz if not reroll or quit >.>b:angry
  • Ignation - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    b:surrender i just said all that in my post...sorry? o.O
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    edited February 2010
    b:surrender i just said all that in my post...sorry? o.O

i dont read long posts on threads as dumb as this one
  • Ignation - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle then i award you with the smartest behaviour a human bieng can ever pull. (no sarcasm, seriously)b:surrender
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle then i award you with the smartest behaviour a human bieng can ever pull. (no sarcasm, seriously)b:surrender

lol ty. i would like to thank the ppl that made stupid posts for me not to read couldnt have done it without you guys oh and also for ppl that made useless threads about stuff no1 cares or stuff we'v been grinding here since day one u guys rock...

ok now for real i really hope ppl gonna stop post here about what the OP said im sick of QQ wiz suck. it doesnt now get over urself
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wiz FTW
    So hard to play it, that it makes the game fun

^^
    edited February 2010
    You really have no idea what you are saying, do you?

I've been playing with a lot of Wizards that are 95+ and most of them are just awesome at how they use the full potential of their class.

What I did hear from them and what other people have already quoted to you is that it's tough for wizards until they get to lvl 90+. That's honestly when the fun begins.

the guy who creats the thread isnt 95+
    To the guy who said fist bms something, Firesomethingwizardex or whatever:
    Ok i'm going to give you the opportunity of a life time to change your life 180 degrees.

Open the game, press create, do not, and i repeat do not even THINK of altering your characters looks because it will put a big huge strain on your mind that is so heavy that your going to choke on that bubble gum you call a brain.

Create a BM, have fun lvling him till you get bored and complain about high repair costs.

Then you will again reroll as a barb, which I personally predict because of how clueless you are on the classes.

and this cycle will repeat itself until the heavens speak, the rocks cry, the rivers dry and you decide finally to un-install and remove the game completely off you PC.

To the OP:
    If you want to restore your faith in wizards, I know a good wizzy church for you that will pull the demons out of you boy.b:bye

men u did a useless post, if u telling me to reroll u miss it becuz wiz is from far away my favorite class in most of mmorpgs.
    i was just trying to give some reason why i see ppl giving up from wizs lately, but u didnt understand it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    the guy who creats the thread isnt 95+

men u did a useless post, if u telling me to reroll u miss it becuz wiz is from far away my favorite class in most of mmorpgs.
    i was just trying to give some reason why i see ppl giving up from wizs lately, but u didnt understand it
    The majority of people don't understand you; can't really blame them.

Coherence is your friend.
    edited February 2010
    The majority of people don't understand you; can't really blame them.

Coherence is your friend.

heh, i hit the keyboard too fast, thx anyway lols
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]