lmao i seriously doubt your keyboard is the issue
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    the guy who created this thread isnt 95+

Man your post was useless, if you are telling me to reroll u miss it because a wizard is by far my favourite class in most MMORPGs.
    I was just trying to give some reasons on why people give up on wizards lately, but u didnt understand it
    Fixed everything for ya mate b:victory

1) I think what the person was trying to say is, get your wizard to 95+ then talk like this. b:victory
    2) I understood you fully, and I still think your an idiot b:victory
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    What you all talking about? I don't understand anything. b:laugh
    To OP. Do what you want. Is every1 decision what will play and how will play. But personally I think re-roll will be mistake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This post is useless, I just dont understand why It keeps getting up instead of going to the deeps of the wizard's forum section.

This post is for grow our post count and nothing else.

PS: i tryed to hit my keyboard slower this time, i hope i didnt make any grammatical errors. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This post is useless, I just dont understand why It keeps getting up instead of going to the deeps of the wizard's forum section.

PS: i tryed to hit my keyboard slower this time, i hope i didnt make any grammatical errors. b:chuckle

It's a little better than usual for you, but still has numerous grammatical errors.
  • Ignation - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    It's a little better than usual for you, but still has numerous grammatical errors.

+1 b:laugh
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver
    FireWizardEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 463 Arc User
    edited February 2010

guessing the thread turns into "how i write english"...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lmao i seriously doubt your keyboard is the issue
    1: LMAO
    2: cool sig bro
    guessing the thread turns into "how i write english"...

"How i write english" or "How to write english"
    b:cutei can teach both
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2010

lol <3 b:cute
  • Ignation - Lost City
    edited February 2010

>.< why on earth is this sad thread still going on? b:laugh
    Mods...oh mods....I demand locking the damn thread b:angry jk...b:surrender

Or..can we make it into an English Learning Center? o.O
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Omg, would a GM please send me a PM and tell me how much gold ill need to charge to get this tard banned from the forums?

So god damn annoying.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Omg, would a GM please send me a PM and tell me how much gold ill need to charge to get this tard banned from the forums?

So god damn annoying.

LMFAO omg <3!
  • Seppuku - Raging Tide
    Seppuku - Raging Tide Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i didnt bother reading all the posts to many. Reason for being wiz is that ss of sage black ice dragon lol.top shot.
  • _Cristian_ - Lost City
    _Cristian_ - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    the fun way to playing this game can be described in 2 words...

PRIVATE SERVER FTW