kamisama pop. gets more and more each day

then bout harv & kami

after u got kicked or thrown out of harv vent

rumors started bout it

till we defended 2 lands frm ur alliance

then harv asked for truce

coz they got some changes on leads

and wanted to renew their image

What "image"? They're failures that loose to Yakuza in an hour how you can expect such a dirt guild to have an image?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    You got it wrong. I actually put an end to it for like a week, got flamed by RQ in the process. When inflamez came back from sea he called it back on. He left the guild afterwards so I did too. He ended up getting banned/quitting.

I even got SS of all of this still.

I remember this, it was a pretty bad week until you ended the kos. The minute grim gets back the kos is on again. Too bad most of the guild didn't want that kos.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    PD. As far as I remember and I checked Maiya's post with TW maps I cant find BLT taking any of RQ's lands b4 triple attack. Please correct me if Im wrong. Abt GZ, warmachine should have a lot to say, who as far as I remember started the war then left to CQ next week. I would like to add also that during those weeks that we had 10+ attacks per week its really hard to make triple attack from 3 guilds like CQ, GZ and RQ without agreement who bids where. Try fool the server more. IJS

BL took etherblade which belonged to rq, yoshiki and pandora had a fight about it blah blah pandora wrote bloodlust must fall thread and decides to attack. GZ were originally a neutral guild having been formed from the remnants of both BL's and CQ's allied guilds. The kos had nothing to do with us BL and GZ made their own problems for each other we jus sat idle by and continued to grind being the flowerpicking carebear guild that we are. When GZ and BL became kos we had a common enemy wasnt really an alliance tho at the start anyway.

First triple attack on BL was only RQ, GZ and CQ so takes no planning whatsoever and as iv just explained BL made them enemies themselves had nothing to do with us we were just continuing to attack our long term enemy. I dont even remember seeing/hearing about u back then so really doubt u know anything about what happened and doubt even if you were around you were anything more than a commisioner so was told nothing.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @renrii

last week TW kami defend both atks frm FO & Spec

wat mkes u think spec ally should hve better image than Harv?
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mount parade to crystal was funnununununununununununun b:pleased

We needed an elephant tho b:sad
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @wadzio

pretty sure daikoku didnt buy anyone to save his guild

since kamisama gets threesome frm ur ally

kamisama pop. gets more and more each day

then bout harv & kami

after u got kicked or thrown out of harv vent

rumors started bout it

till we defended 2 lands frm ur alliance

then harv asked for truce

coz they got some changes on leads

and wanted to renew their image

1st of all - that threesome attack as we all know never happened, because of the fake bid that resulted into Daikoku's ban. So actually that fake bid saved You of loosing 2 lands. Pretty sure Daikoku wouldnt ever offer "truce" if he wasnt affraid of the triples every week and more lands lost.

The thing abt Harvester vent was abt CoA rings that at the end we gave to Schooled. I really dunno where did You get such stories of me getting booted or smth. Ppl that are supposed to be partners, leaders of 2 guilds, when come to talk have to act mature. Do You think Daikoku would waste his time talking on vent with some drunk country boy "effing" him when he comes to talk? lol

The only image Schooled left lately is that he is a coward that dont come defend his land when the attacking faction wait till he is done with 1 TW and give him chance to defend his land and dont recall later that he had to loose, because it was double attack. Another image Schooled left is been a 2 faced person telling ppl 1 thing and doing other. Anyway its hard to renew Harvester's image since its a pvp guild and such guild are generally unliked/hated by server.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    1st of all - that threesome attack as we all know never happened, because of the fake bid that resulted into Daikoku's ban. So actually that fake bid saved You of loosing 2 lands. Pretty sure Daikoku wouldnt ever offer "truce" if he wasnt affraid of the triples every week and more lands lost.

The thing abt Harvester vent was abt CoA rings that at the end we gave to Schooled. I really dunno where did You get such stories of me getting booted or smth. Ppl that are supposed to be partners, leaders of 2 guilds, when come to talk have to act mature. Do You think Daikoku would waste his time talking on vent with some drunk country boy "effing" him when he comes to talk? lol

The only image Schooled left lately is that he is a coward that dont come defend his land when the attacking faction wait till he is done with 1 TW and give him chance to defend his land and dont recall later that he had to loose, because it was double attack. Another image Schooled left is been a 2 faced person telling ppl 1 thing and doing other. Anyway its hard to renew Harvester's image since its a pvp guild and such guild are generally unliked/hated by server.

how sure r u kamisama would hve lost 2 lands that week

if after that week u and ur butt buddies lost on a 2way atk

how can u say daikoku is afraid of losing lands

if everybody knws he was the leader of old CQ

that owned the TW map already

and give it back to u and the whole server w/o a fight

i rly hope ur guild will show on essence TW 2nite b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    BL took etherblade which belonged to rq, yoshiki and pandora had a fight about it blah blah pandora wrote bloodlust must fall thread and decides to attack. GZ were originally a neutral guild having been formed from the remnants of both BL's and CQ's allied guilds. The kos had nothing to do with us BL and GZ made their own problems for each other we jus sat idle by and continued to grind being the flowerpicking carebear guild that we are. When GZ and BL became kos we had a common enemy wasnt really an alliance tho at the start anyway.

First triple attack on BL was only RQ, GZ and CQ so takes no planning whatsoever and as iv just explained BL made them enemies themselves had nothing to do with us we were just continuing to attack our long term enemy. I dont even remember seeing/hearing about u back then so really doubt u know anything about what happened and doubt even if you were around you were anything more than a commisioner so was told nothing.

+1

First I'd like to say that Maiya had a lot of the TW maps and it was clear for only people that were here since the beginning of the game. But if you check all of them you see that not all of them are there. The amount that she put is about half the time it took for CQ to take the map and the previous ones after the self reset.

So catching the one where BLT backstabs there allies probably isn't there but I remember every major event and I know it happened. You can ask everyone who began from the beginning. And if you ask in your guild ask the people that don't twist stories and aren't completely biased over everything.

I'd like to point out to you that Daikoku is not scared of losing land. Why you would think that is beyond my knowledge. Daikoku is the one who calms people down after losing a TW. Some of our people get fustrated and disappointed and he says to them "It's ok, we got next week" or something related.

Unlike some guild we learn from the great deal of mistakes we make in TW and change what we did. Reason we never literally "Fall apart"

You're not giving a good reason for why you think Schooled is a coward. If it was a true and not out of what you think then I could possibly agree. Schooled feels like you guys are using Harvester just to direct your revenge or whatever it is you have, against Kamisama. From what I heard (Not saying it happened just heard it) you came on their vent like you were their master and they're your ***** and demanded do something. Not only that but when someone else is talking you speak louder which I'd like to point out is considered being an **** hole.

I don't see how you would think anyone would take that from anyone. Whatever happens only time will tell. We don't necassarily know if Harvester is done for. That was said for a lot of guilds and they proved us wrong before. Lets just see what happens b:cute
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You're not giving a good reason for why you think Schooled is a coward.

He thinks Schooled is a coward, because they didn't even show up to defend against Spectral, even though Spectral waited for the YaKuZa TW to finish. They came with a full 80 against YaKuZa, sent nobody to Spectral, and then after they lost, they just quit and went home.

Agree or disagree. I'm not sure I think that makes him a coward, but those are the facts, and that's what Wadzio is driving at.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @drjiggle

exactly. We waited in OUR base for 1h20mins till Harvester vs YaKuZa TW is over. We gave them 2 minutes to teleport into other instance, buff up, chi up, built towers, etc. Only like 6 Harvester appeared in instance. Sad but true. Its a coward attitude in my eyes.

@chaotiic

Im almost sure that GZ was a faction made to fight with RQ - made after UnLimited (b4 PaniC) disband. They merged with some other factions on server like GiangHo or smth like that with a plan to fight RQ. As long as I may agree abt Etherblade and RQ, then once again You never replied how is it possible that those guilds had no agreement when it went to attack BLT when it wasnt only those 3 factions attacking? Prolly we will keep it quiet.

@trigger

You didnt have numbers? Actually right after the threat of triple attack You started to recruit more and more members to have numbers.

Exactly - many of us know how Daikoku won the map b4. and well CQ is no more on the map.

@xtacy

You should read my other posts in that topic. I guess You are completely wrong abt us using Harvester. Im also pretty sure You never spoke to me on vent. If I really wanted to speak louder, show an attitude and really treat them in wrong way, I would stay on their vent. So why did I leave? You are lacking logic. Its like with Schooled after for the 1st time he got attacked by more than 1 guild, he give it as a reason of alliance break up and blame us for this. Meanwhile we had double from Essence and Kamisama and TW with Kamisama later on every week. Im asking again - what did Schooled do for this alliance during that time? Once again I will ask Essence and Kamisama members - Did Harvester give You a good world pvp during last month? Have You ever seen them coming to any world pvp when Spectral fought vs Kamisama+Essence? How many times did Schooled bid on Kamisama during that period? I never treat Harvester like some kind of lower lvl ally or dogs, but honestly I think we were even too much understanding too all that BS and quite frankly discussing abt it right now is just disgusting.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    . From what I heard (Not saying it happened just heard it)
    drjiggle wrote: »
    He thinks Schooled is a coward, because they didn't even show up to defend against Spectral, even though Spectral waited for the YaKuZa TW to finish. They came with a full 80 against YaKuZa, sent nobody to Spectral, and then after they lost, they just quit and went home.

Agree or disagree. I'm not sure I think that makes him a coward, but those are the facts, and that's what Wadzio is driving at.

Ok, I guess I wasn't reading it as clear as I thought. Thanks for the feed back :3
    @xtacy

You should read my other posts in that topic. I guess You are completely wrong abt us using Harvester. Im also pretty sure You never spoke to me on vent. If I really wanted to speak louder, show an attitude and really treat them in wrong way, I would stay on their vent. So why did I leave? You are lacking logic. Its like with Schooled after for the 1st time he got attacked by more than 1 guild, he give it as a reason of alliance break up and blame us for this. Meanwhile we had double from Essence and Kamisama and TW with Kamisama later on every week. Im asking again - what did Schooled do for this alliance during that time? Once again I will ask Essence and Kamisama members - Did Harvester give You a good world pvp during last month? Have You ever seen them coming to any world pvp when Spectral fought vs Kamisama+Essence? How many times did Schooled bid on Kamisama during that period? I never treat Harvester like some kind of lower lvl ally or dogs, but honestly I think we were even too much understanding too all that BS and quite frankly discussing abt it right now is just disgusting.

Like I said before. "From what I HEARD" Keyword being "heard"

There was a time in Hell when we fought against Schooled and some others from Harvester. It lasted a good amount of time and they gave a good fight so I can say yes to them coming to world pvp. They called Harvester but not Spectral.

Honestly, not much harvester reply to the forums because they obviously don't care. So if you are disgusted by this discussion about them you coulde easily drop it without anyone caring. ijs tbh imo.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

edited February 2010
    Options
    @ wadzio

bout the threesome atk on BL

BL was gettng atks frm GZ & CQ weeks b4 RQ & BL had drama

so i dont think it needs to be planned to 3way atk them

and the week after that CQ pass on the TW atks

then random guilds bid on BL lands

bout kamisama lacking numbers on daikoku ban week

kamisama had a few recruits like 5-7ppl

and if im not wrong most of it are not even lvl95+

bout the world pvp

pretty sure its the FO ppl that gives more challenges in the past months

since they dont run right away when ppl r trying to even numbers

you did gve the most lol though when u dropped ur +10 wep
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Not like kamisama really recruits anyway, people just kinda apply. b:shutup And seems like common sense to replace inactives with people that will go to TW etc..
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Not like kamisama really recruits anyway, people just kinda apply. b:shutup And seems like common sense to replace inactives with people that will go to TW etc..

Yeah. The amount of people active online makes it look like we about ot have TW everytime of the day. Worst part*(I did edit this) is that's how much we had on for TW when we had a lot of inactives.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah. The amount of people active online makes it look like we about ot have TW everytime of the day. Worst aprt is that's how much we had on for TW when we had a lot of inactives.

We only get 3 digits during Wars. T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    renrii wrote: »
    We only get 3 digits during Wars. T_T

That's the thing, before our "falling apart" moment we had less than 3 digits for TW. But we had enough to pull 1 TW.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Schooled - Lost City
    Schooled - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    After CQ got disbanded there were like x guilds formed and after renamed, etc. Daikoku went to Athran and asked him for truce. He said CQ is reforming and they wanna a new start and drop the old ****. So Athran agreed to give them the chance and see what is going to happen next. As we all know it lasted for 6 or 7 days.

Actually Spectral would go other way if Schooled didnt feel the pressure of Kamisama and asked Athran to come closer of Kamisama. This is why we bid on Suteki. Get the facts straight b4 coming with this. Prolly otherwise we would just bid on PrestigE, get some easy lands, have a safe spot in the south-west corner of the map. If we were looking for lands, money and time like You say, we wouldnt bid on Kamisama so fast, we would get down PrestigE, Nagare, YaKuZa, RedDawn, etc. Other thing it was actually only us taking dmg for this ally for past few weeks (it was Spectral **** charms, spending 5h in TW per week and also doing world pvp). With all honesty, any of Kamisama and Essence members on this forum can tell Harvester gave him any good pvp lately and brought more than 10 ppl into any pvp? Please Liske, think twice b4 u post.

Im sry I dunno what are You referring abt Wolrd Boss issue. I remember tho many times You asked for back up to do WB having 2 pts only (back in Spirea times) and actually Spectral did most of job (but somehow we never complained abt drops and shares like You do right now.I wont mention the threat from Schooled "Wadzio give me 3 CoA rings or I wont bid on Kamisama". Yes, we are very bad allies.

Once again You are mistaken. When Schooled bid on Warriorz You had only 1 bid on Your land - from Warriorz (that You consider non-factors). You bidded on Warriorz and after Your bid, YaKuZa and FreeReign bidded on You. I can ensure You that YaKuZa bid wouldnt happen if not Schooled's bid (You can confirm it with YaKuza leaders). Actually You guys wouldnt even know abt planned triple if not info from us.

Well You see its You guys making decisions. I wont judge You. Everybody can go their way. Thing is the way You do it. Seriously, why Schooled never follow his word? I dont mind him not attacking Kamisama, but why he says he will every week and then always bid on some1 else giving excuses like "I couldnt bid on City of Lost cuz I hadnt 1m on me", or "10m is better than 0m", or some more **** that is just stupid silly. Same as the way he asked for CoA rings and tell me to **** off on Harv vent (and this is exactly the reason I left Your vent and You know it, because You were in that channel, right? )

Well we see if You have enough time to do anything. I never said a wrong word abt Harvester members in this topic. But I have a lot to say abt Your leaders and the way they talk and the lies they tell You. If You want - PM me ing I can discuss most of those things with You. Plus please dont tell Spectral was the 1st side to PK You. Right after CoA event when Nupayne proudly announced that Harvester with double drop got their 1 ring (literally ONE) the whole Kamisama started to WC that its funny cuz they got 9. Schooled removed Spectral from SafeList and some of Your members (specially Nupayne, probably Schooled on this char) started to pk my members. What did You guys expect from us? The base of our alliance was to fight Kamisama, You 1st decided to drop the idea (we were fine with it), then remove from SL (also ok), but then start rpk on our members without any reaction from us?

PS. How many members Harvester already lost cuz of this decision? How long Harvester will last on the map? Gratz on wise decision :)

PD. As far as I remember and I checked Maiya's post with TW maps I cant find BLT taking any of RQ's lands b4 triple attack. Please correct me if Im wrong. Abt GZ, warmachine should have a lot to say, who as far as I remember started the war then left to CQ next week. I would like to add also that during those weeks that we had 10+ attacks per week its really hard to make triple attack from 3 guilds like CQ, GZ and RQ without agreement who bids where. Try fool the server more. IJS

PD2. Which land did You give to Suteki and when? O.o As far as I remember and look at the map You just didnt bid on 1st week after cq disband LOL

If you think I'm sinking low enough to keep the facts straight here, in the tabloids where you think you're going to spin your nose back to your face in front of the entire crowd of children and shallow ignorance.. I mean really?

This is all good entertainment, but the few people who seem to have their facts straight here.. well they used to be some of my favorite enemies. And now they seem to be better friends than Spectral EVER had to offer.

It would take me entire threads to even begin to straighten up facts, but +10 to Xtacy and Demo for somewhat keeping it within reach of reality. b:kiss
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    schooled + proper english = WTF
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you think I'm sinking low enough to keep the facts straight here, in the tabloids where you think you're going to spin your nose back to your face in front of the entire crowd of children and shallow ignorance.. I mean really?

This is all good entertainment, but the few people who seem to have their facts straight here.. well they used to be some of my favorite enemies. And now they seem to be better friends than Spectral EVER had to offer.

It would take me entire threads to even begin to straighten up facts, but +10 to Xtacy and Demo for somewhat keeping it within reach of reality. b:kiss

Yes, loosing 2 lands and failing a 3-way attack shows how much you're getting helped.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you want your pawn back, attacking them isnt the way to go.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Too late now anyway, once you fight certain spectral you start to realize how they got their reputation..

btw im a coward
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • BittereRache - Lost City
    BittereRache - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Too late now anyway, once you fight certain spectral you start to realize how they got their reputation..

btw im a coward

lol
    darktiger
    lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol I like it when people that apply and get rejected from our guild always end up talking the most trash. The only way to express the anger of getting rejected is by verbally attacking the people rejecting them. I love how this game works
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• lymphocyte
    lymphocyte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wow lol this is interesting 8)
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    they didn't even show up to defend against Spectral, even though Spectral waited for the YaKuZa TW to finish. They came with a full 80 against YaKuZa, sent nobody to Spectral, and then after they lost, they just quit and went home.

This^
    Whats up with this schooled?
    Selective reading?
    Hoping that enough side-track b.s history lessons would bury this fact?
    Sorry.
    This is a clear and utter shame. It's not going to vanish by misdirection.b:surrender

You must be feeling abit uncomfortable now.
    I don't think any excuse or lie u can think up, would justify this one.
    How do u face your people?
    I mean what reason is left?

"Bah! We won't go to spec war, cos they are attacking same time as other wars"
    Oops! Gone.....Spec waited 1 and a half hours for you in their own base, made no use of the double attack, whatever. Ouch!b:kiss

"Spec is nothing without us"
    This one, really i salute you for managing to pull this one off. How in the hell you manage to convince your members of this, when u didn't even have the guts to show up to a war, where your atatckers were so kind enough to wait for you to get ready?

"Harvester is not fail"
    You got beat by a quiet, non-pvp, farming faction...........You know. I pity you harvester. You were something, you were going somewhere....now it's all past tense.
    Sure i have no doubt you would never truly disappear.
    Just that you would have the same bragging rights as sg1owns soon. The "hey we are still around regardless of anything, even tho we are compared to a pebble in the sand." Status.

You know that status don't you schooled?
    Well, once again. congratulations on your "wise" decisions.b:dirty
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Ilmr - Lost City
    Ilmr - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dear rukhmath/Wad
    zio/whatever. You d
    on't need to put that
    many line breaks in yo
    ur posts. I mean seri
    ously, man. Do you ty
    pe your posts in Note
    pad first or something?
    I
    J
    S
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You don't need to put that much hate into essays you write about a game where you charge thousands of dollars a week.

hmmm....
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I like how he makes it seem like Spectral would have thought of waiting for them if Essence never did it. I'd like to point out that everything Spectral has done is a copy of what others have done. The only thing you guys do that no one else has done before you is copy others.

What an image to set for yourself.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

btw im a coward

Look at Kamisama gc ready for massive PVE.
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I like how he makes it seem like Spectral would have thought of waiting for them if Essence never did it. I'd like to point out that everything Spectral has done is a copy of what others have done. The only thing you guys do that no one else has done before you is copy others.

What an image to set for yourself.

Yes, because nobody but ex-CQ is smart enough to think of something as amazing and creative as waiting for a fun, fair fight. Holy ****, you guys are arrogant. I thought of that about 2 months ago when Essence attacked us, long before they ever put it into practice. I'm sure I didn't invent the idea either.

Did you guys come up with this before or after you invented the wheel and sliced bread?