loluscared, Spectral?

124»

Comments

• Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I also invented Mutalisk stacking, Hydra bust, 3 hatch Muta, and counter to T mech build against Z.

No one has been smart enough to catch on, especially those horrible players that wont get past level 50 without cash shop.
  • DemoTest - Lost City
    DemoTest - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @drjiggle

exactly. We waited in OUR base for 1h20mins till Harvester vs YaKuZa TW is over. We gave them 2 minutes to teleport into other instance, buff up, chi up, built towers, etc. Only like 6 Harvester appeared in instance. Sad but true. Its a coward attitude in my eyes.

Did Essence not wait for Spectral at one time? Why did Spectral not defend Arch? Your arguments are starting to get jumbled up in one contradiction of the other. It is maddening but it is one of the reasons people keep responding to you. Keep your story and opinions straight.
    Not like kamisama really recruits anyway, people just kinda apply. b:shutup And seems like common sense to replace inactives with people that will go to TW etc..

Old CQ and Kamisama have never recruited. To be honest I think this is one of the reasons they have been able to maintain for so long. If people want to be in the guild they ask, apply and join. If they do not like it they leave. No harm done and everyone continues on their merry way.
    If you think I'm sinking low enough to keep the facts straight here, in the tabloids where you think you're going to spin your nose back to your face in front of the entire crowd of children and shallow ignorance.. I mean really?

This is all good entertainment, but the few people who seem to have their facts straight here.. well they used to be some of my favorite enemies. And now they seem to be better friends than Spectral EVER had to offer.

It would take me entire threads to even begin to straighten up facts, but +10 to Xtacy and Demo for somewhat keeping it within reach of reality. b:kiss

Those who know the tale from both sides should not be spinning as one/some have obviously done in this thread. Getting things and event slightly confused can be natural for an aging fellow. Maybe we can cut him some slack.

I think this entire thread is slowly moving to the direction of the Specral/RQ/Harvestor triple attack and QQ Alliance.

Why is it that people assume Kamisama is the same guild as CQ once was? I mean really? Just because they have SOME of the same people? The asininity of some of the people in this thread makes me know why life in the real world is so disorganized.

Who cares if one guild is neutral with another? It means just that, neutral. ALL guilds are neutral with others. Who cares who it is with.

To conclude, I will lay the facts down for all of you in a few bullet points to make the reading easier on your eyes, also because I am tired of writing in complete sentences.

* The KOS called on Spectral by Kamisama was not wanted but some members could not keep with pixals to themselves
    * Kamisama seems to be moving back to the PvE old days of CQ
    * Kamisama does not ask nor pay for other guilds or people to like them
    * Kamisama does not care they feed off the drama of those so serious about the politics of this GAME
    * Harvester was once allied with Spectral
    * Harvester is now KOS to Spectral
    * Spectral KOS's anything that they deem to be a threat (when I look at our KOS list /facepalm)
    * Harvester approached Kamisama for neutrality and after about a week and a half, it was made after being discussed extensively (some members of Kamisama do NOT like it but they have learned to deal)
    * The neutrality carries no payment or true benefit from wither guild, not like it did when Spectral was on good terms with Harvestor/RQ/GZ
    * You are ALL idiots
    * You are ALL ignorant
    * You are ALL dimwits

b:bye
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Did Essence not wait for Spectral at one time? Why did Spectral not defend Arch? Your arguments are starting to get jumbled up in one contradiction of the other. It is maddening but it is one of the reasons people keep responding to you. Keep your story and opinions straight.

Old CQ and Kamisama have never recruited. To be honest I think this is one of the reasons they have been able to maintain for so long. If people want to be in the guild they ask, apply and join. If they do not like it they leave. No harm done and everyone continues on their merry way.

Those who know the tale from both sides should not be spinning as one/some have obviously done in this thread. Getting things and event slightly confused can be natural for an aging fellow. Maybe we can cut him some slack.

I think this entire thread is slowly moving to the direction of the Specral/RQ/Harvestor triple attack and QQ Alliance.

Why is it that people assume Kamisama is the same guild as CQ once was? I mean really? Just because they have SOME of the same people? The asininity of some of the people in this thread makes me know why life in the real world is so disorganized.

Who cares if one guild is neutral with another? It means just that, neutral. ALL guilds are neutral with others. Who cares who it is with.

To conclude, I will lay the facts down for all of you in a few bullet points to make the reading easier on your eyes, also because I am tired of writing in complete sentences.

* The KOS called on Spectral by Kamisama was not wanted but some members could not keep with pixals to themselves
    * Kamisama seems to be moving back to the PvE old days of CQ
    * Kamisama does not ask nor pay for other guilds or people to like them
    * Kamisama does not care they feed off the drama of those so serious about the politics of this GAME
    * Harvester was once allied with Spectral
    * Harvester is now KOS to Spectral
    * Spectral KOS's anything that they deem to be a threat (when I look at our KOS list /facepalm)
    * Harvester approached Kamisama for neutrality and after about a week and a half, it was made after being discussed extensively (some members of Kamisama do NOT like it but they have learned to deal)
    * The neutrality carries no payment or true benefit from wither guild, not like it did when Spectral was on good terms with Harvestor/RQ/GZ
    * You are ALL idiots
    * You are ALL ignorant
    * You are ALL dimwits

b:bye

Spectral defended Kamisama attack and decided to ignore Essence attack. We won Kamisama and Essence TW was over already. They didnt wait for us that time. They were actually pissed off with the fact they didnt have real TW. B4 this TW Elayne PM'ed me and we agreed some stuff - this is why I think both sides are giving full respect to opponents when we are talking abt this TW. You are lacking logic in this reply.

I may have another opinion. The merge offer to SHINRA wasnt offer from SHINRA members, but from Kamisama. IJS

The last 3 "*" describes You in the best way.

@Xtacy

We waited for Harvester, like none other guild did b4. Essence waited for us next day. I can say that in future - if Essence get double attack by Spectral and some other factions. We will do the same in their favour. I think it butthurts Kamisama that You will never be that respected by us as Essence.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • youllnevergetme
    youllnevergetme Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Why is it that people assume Kamisama is the same guild as CQ once was? I mean really? Just because they have SOME of the same people?

Enlighten us Redrose what makes you different now?
    Same KOS- called by your newly reformed guild first :)
    Same arrogant WC's for fame and glorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Same cheating tactics (multiclienting, hacking, fake bids) and still getting caught LOL

Different name.

Well gosh darn it! you are really reformed now!
    nerd.png
    Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
    Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall
    Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I like how anyone that has Korren in their guild dares to call us not legit.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Same cheating tactics (multiclienting, hacking, fake bids) and still getting caught LOL

Different name.

Posting on nameless alts is not my style and you should know it if you visit enough on the forums b:surrender

I have been staying out of these mindless threads for a few reasons, but I have been following them. Should you choose to think this is me so be it, but I for one am not afraid to post on my main (see post count). b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Posting on nameless alts is not my style and you should know it if you visit enough on the forums b:surrender

I have been staying out of these mindless threads for a few reasons, but I have been following them. Should you choose to think this is me so be it, but I for one am not afraid to post on my main (see post count). b:chuckle

*bows to post count*

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    *bows to post count*

b:surrender

b:chuckle

Not much longer and I am retiring b:sad....Have other forums to attend to b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle

Not much longer and I am retiring....Have other forums to attend to b:surrender

Wha?!

b:shedtear

...can I at least inherit your post count?

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Spectral defended Kamisama attack and decided to ignore Essence attack. We won Kamisama and Essence TW was over already. They didnt wait for us that time. They were actually pissed off with the fact they didnt have real TW. B4 this TW Elayne PM'ed me and we agreed some stuff - this is why I think both sides are giving full respect to opponents when we are talking abt this TW. You are lacking logic in this reply.

I may have another opinion. The merge offer to SHINRA wasnt offer from SHINRA members, but from Kamisama. IJS

The last 3 "*" describes You in the best way.

@Xtacy

We waited for Harvester, like none other guild did b4. Essence waited for us next day. I can say that in future - if Essence get double attack by Spectral and some other factions. We will do the same in their favour. I think it butthurts Kamisama that You will never be that respected by us as Essence.

Why would we want your respect? As if e-respect is worth anything. In any case, you have to give respect to get it. We have given Spec some respect recently because you guys are not the guild you once was. You actually put up a halfway damn decent fight these days. However saying that we will never be respected after giving respect is basically saying "I'm an uncivilized, barbaric **** hole that needs to have my nuts chopped off." By the way, what the hell is with you capitalizing the Y in you? What is the deal?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Wha?!

b:shedtear

...can I at least inherit your post count?

b:surrender Its a different forum now and nothing gets done here...if I could transfer my posts Kon, it would be to you....I will let you know b:cute

Oh...and nice ninja b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Look at Kamisama gc ready for massive PVE.
    **** yeah I went to warsong after swimming away like a pro
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • youllnevergetme
    youllnevergetme Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Yes, I'd be proud too for spending hours upon hours on this game.. not only IN game.. but posting endlessly on their forums. Addict much?

U R still demotest. ijs <.<
    nerd.png
    Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
    Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall
    Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this thread is depressing, it's just a game la, just a game.

game: an amusement or pastime;

not real life brahs.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Yes, I'd be proud too for spending hours upon hours on this game.. not only IN game.. but posting endlessly on their forums. Addict much?

U R still demotest. ijs <.<

b:cute Glad you spend as much time in game as me to notice. I am flattered really I am b:cute

In terms of the forums, I have stated numerous times why I am on the forums.

It is worthless to argue with you since you will believe what you want. I like some of the things DemoTest has to say so I have no problem with you thinking I am him/her b:kiss

@ devoted: <33333
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Omg I found out who Basch is on the forum... its Basch!!!b:victory
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Omg I found out who Basch is on the forum... its Basch!!!b:victory

Oh snap, I've been found out. Guess I gotta find another alt to post behind like Wadzio.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I like how Spectral wc'd "Big respect to Essence" after the war.

but have spectral ever waited for kami? i remember one of the 3somes from spec/harvester/rq or gz vs CQ, cq had to give up land a land to spec(believe it was one right after blt disbanded)
    oh hai respect in a game... no life much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RDM - Lost City
    RDM - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    I like how Spectral wc'd "Big respect to Essence" after the war.

but have spectral ever waited for kami? i remember one of the 3somes from spec/harvester/rq or gz vs CQ, cq had to give up land a land to spec(believe it was one right after blt disbanded)
    oh hai respect in a game... no life much?

Because Spectral has a real life hate for Kami/Cq b:bye
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Because Spectral has a real life hate for Kami/Cq b:bye

b:cute ic now no wonder lost a +10 got a new one the next day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • DemoTest - Lost City
    DemoTest - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Different name.

I will take the title of being Redrose if it pleases you. I have no problem being know as her or anyone else for that matter.

The rest of your comment is true for both guilds being discussed here. Thought I would through that in there. b:bye
  • Desdemonaaa - Lost City
    Desdemonaaa - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I do recall, several times, where you stated that you have forum troll accounts. b:surrender And you admitted to one of them lol. So please don't mislead your beloved community. b:cry

this thread is depressing, it's just a game la, just a game.
    Having "hatred" for our enemies is one of the few things that keeps this stale game somewhat interesting. I won't speak for anyone else, but I agree it is just a game lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I do recall, several times, where you stated that you have forum troll accounts. b:surrender And you admitted to one of them lol. So please don't mislead your beloved community.

b:chuckle It was not nameless....you after all PM'd me. It was to make a point. Had anyone looked like you, they would have seen it too. You are just one of the smart ones b:cute

Also, troll accounts can be other char accounts and have names ijs....people think they know all of my characters. Sorry, I do have a few that I keep under wraps. Less drama there and I like the peace and quietness of being a noob again.

Well, except for the part about finding BH's. FML there are some lame players out there, ffs b:sweat

And my goodness, been a while since you been around. Welcome back! ;)...Either that or I have been on my alts WAY too much...too many damn Dailies!!!!!!!

Edit --> I never tried to hide her. Your PM <3
    hi rose

since the thread got closed & i was working all day, i just wanted to say you made your identity kinda obvious :/

That was the intention hun

All one had to do was look at my previous posts with this char, look at how and what i wrote and look at my sig.

Sorry took so long to respond....I like to play with this one.

Keep in mind though, I at least give you and others credit for not posting on alts.

Those who post on alts have no credibility.

Oh and btw...sry took so long to respond. I don't check this account too often
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Having "hatred" for our enemies is one of the few things that keeps this stale game somewhat interesting. I won't speak for anyone else, but I agree it is just a game lol.

For sure, competition is pretty much the only thing left for this game as it's something pw can't effect. I don't really play for any other reason but sometimes people don't just see it as a 'friendly' (i use that term loosely) competition and instead take it too far. This whole modless forum proves that.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    This whole modless forum proves that.

I have been wondering about this myself.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdemonaaa - Lost City
    Desdemonaaa - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:chuckle It was not nameless....you after all PM'd me. It was to make a point. Had anyone looked like you, they would have seen it too. You are just one of the smart ones b:cute

Also, troll accounts can be other char accounts and have names ijs....people think they know all of my characters. Sorry, I do have a few that I keep under wraps. Less drama there and I like the peace and quietness of being a noob again.

I didn't say they were nameless, I said they were troll accounts. Which is what you called them during your stay in spectral. & you're lucky there are no mods around here... since posting personal conversations is prohibited b:beatenup b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I didn't say they were nameless, I said they were troll accounts. Which is what you called them during your stay in spectral. & you're lucky there are no mods around here... since posting personal conversations is prohibited b:beatenup

Then why you quote me when I said "nameless alts." If you knew there was a difference and yes, I have "troll" accounts but they are not nameless and I can tell u they range from level 11 to level 98. b:mischievous

Troll accounts > Nameless Alts b:chuckle

And the convo...if you are ashamed of it sry, but it made you look like one of the smarter ones =)

Good to see you back in the fight <3...Tell Matt I said "Hi" b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited February 2010

they were pissed coz spectral decided to defend a lvl 3 land instead of lvl 1

then on last week TW

in my opinion elayne wanted to hve some real TW

coz his guild never had 1 since map reset

so dont think ur guild started this waiting for enemy in TW

im pretty sure u wouldnt wait if harvester got same guild strength as spec.

then i dont think shinra was offered a merge

their guild consist of mid lvls - a few high lvls

if im not wrong kamisama req to join was min. lvl 90

seems like 3 - 5 xshinra members mke u think its a merge b:shutup