Harshlands, opinions?

Options
13»

Comments

• Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yeah and because he spends a lot of money on this game the GMs look the other way. even with him admitting he bought the account they still ignore their own rules.

I find this comment funny, cuz i was considered a CS'er back then ( i think i spent 50 dollars total), but now we see the amount people are willing to put down for their leet pixels b:laugh
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Funny thing is, the new PvE server has more people then HL did when it started. b:bye

Funny thing is, the new PvE server will never b as fun as HL was with the triple amount of ppl.b:bye
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this server in my opinion is the oracler server..i have seen 95+ that i have never heard of before or even knew exsisted lol b:surrender sure pvp isnt dead but swamp pk and bflies/fish crash parties are gone..dailies take 5+ hours a day..
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this server in my opinion is the oracler server..i have seen 95+ that i have never heard of before or even knew exsisted lol b:surrender sure pvp isnt dead but swamp pk and bflies/fish crash parties are gone..dailies take 5+ hours a day..

I know alot of 95+ players u prob never seen that lvled through GV nd FC, its not like its hard this days if u know ppl that can do it in a daily basis.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wow a 7 month necro I think if my math is right >.<

Anyways to participate before the thread is closed (possibly.... not sure without spoons anymore...), been playing in Harshlands since the June of 2009, but took a month and a half break in December-January b:surrender

Harshlands is..... Definitely a bit ummm... <__< Theres a ton of new people for sure when I logged in and WC is literally on 24/7... I can barely see common chat, if not at all xD

I love Harshlands, but its so... <__< Busy now? b:surrender Anyways the PK isn't fun because the higher levels just go around RPKing the level 30s instead of doing real PK b:surrender

But I love Harshlands how it was this summer. It was soooo awesome :D There were a ton of nice people, a good TW map (colorful! b:heart) and it was just... Amazing? But its changed a ton since then xD

yah my thoughts on Harshlands :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Funny thing is, the new PvE server will never b as fun as HL was with the triple amount of ppl.b:bye

Anything is more fun than HL...common sense.
  • Pedro - Harshlands
    Pedro - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hello Icon, in my opinion HL is not dead about people, well there is alot of ppl but they are always in dungeons. But about PvP this server its MORE than dead, remember PK wars in Swamp? you can forget that, Remember nice TW's? only KY vs KD is interesting. But well i hope ppl when 2x end think and go to PK. is getting bored lol.
    Sorry if you didnt understand anything cuz of my english.

Peace, Pedro
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hello Icon, in my opinion HL is not dead about people, well there is alot of ppl but they are always in dungeons. But about PvP this server its MORE than dead, remember PK wars in Swamp? you can forget that, Remember nice TW's? only KY vs KD is interesting. But well i hope ppl when 2x end think and go to PK. is getting bored lol.
    Sorry if you didnt understand anything cuz of my english.

Peace, Pedro

No, i dont remember nice TWs. Please, remind me when Harshlands ever had a good TW b4 people started fighting KD.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Pedro - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i mean at start of server, when Crimson, KD were strongs, well true i only remember 1 TW that crimson won 12 minutes before 3 hours. i think was first one or so.
    And well can i know you're Main? ..
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No, i dont remember nice TWs. Please, remind me when Harshlands ever had a good TW b4 people started fighting KD.

LS vs KY second war that lasted around 2 hours nd 7 mins, QQme vs Crimson first war, Destiny vs sum other guilds, etc There were too many good TW in HL to remember them all... What happens is that in the last 3 months the only good TWs in HL were between KY vs KD.
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LS vs KY second war that lasted around 2 hours nd 7 mins, QQme vs Crimson first war, Destiny vs sum other guilds, etc There were too many good TW in HL to remember them all... What happens is that in the last 3 months the only good TWs in HL were between KY vs KD.

Well KY and KD can afford charms, where as the rest of us have to grind away to afford a darn charm lol (this excludes all you cash shoppers b:pleased). . . though I will admit as lonely as all the grind spots are, makes for easy herb gathering b:laugh
  • Pedro - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well i dont use cash shop but if yuo make a HH and sell 1 mat you can buy 1 charm, its not so hard. Problem: Ppl dont do PvP in HL lol
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well KY and KD can afford charms, where as the rest of us have to grind away to afford a darn charm lol (this excludes all you cash shoppers b:pleased). . . though I will admit as lonely as all the grind spots are, makes for easy herb gathering b:laugh

You are an idiot.. instead of questing and do 3 BH's and scratch ur **** for 10 hours chatting with e-tail do some god damn HH. People are just lazy.. cause they get to 90 in 1 moth doing 5-7 daylies. Do HH, learn to make prices isntead of selling everything uber cheap like i see and get a charm.. lets QQ about charms to explain why we suck and we dont pk in a PEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    instead of questing and do 3 BH's and scratch ur **** for 10 hours chatting with e-tail do some god damn HH. People are just lazy.. cause they get to 90 in 1 moth doing 5-7 daylies. Do HH, learn to make prices isntead of selling everything uber cheap like i see and get a charm.. lets QQ about charms to explain why we suck and we dont pk in a PEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this^^
    seeing 9x isnt same like b4.use to when u see 9x u consider him as ''old player'' who knows more about game then u,and lowbies can ask some questions..there wasnt so many oracles or bh's and frost was hard as hell.now,well theres alot of noobs on 9x.some know even less about game then 7x or lower,which is sad.i do maybe 2 bh's in 2 weeks,if even that.. either grind,farm or in hh.no cash shopping,so ill rather spend my time free for playing for getting some coins in game so i be able to afford some stuff.i am pretty sure gold prices are equal on all servers,maybe 50k diff the most,up or down.
    if u complain about price of charms,i can imagine how ur gear look like.
    ill rather do something for money to get better gear,then hit 1 lvl every week.
    whats the point of being high lvl if u gonna get 1 shot anyway lol
    i dont like prices either so as many people,but they are like this for long time and i doubt they will change
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if u complain about price of charms,i can imagine how ur gear look like.

Everyone complains about charm prices. Tbh, in pk'ing since everyone uses SL, should just do it charmless. Not like you have anything to lose. *bwak bwak*
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    OMG a thread with meaning, no rage, no flaming.

Seriously, what do you think of this server?

My personal opinion, in Lost City I ran FBs all day, I met new amazing people daily constantly meeting people who are 70+ 80+ that I never knew existed. This server is repeatidively the same people over and over and alot of people who quit, is that a sign of a dead server?

same.. LC was better... end of
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options

we have to grind for our charms too ty.. only kd can do it without grinding.. look how many territories they got. and i still see countless kd uncharmed in tw.. mainly the mages.. or maybe they die too quickly for me to see the tickb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Selfish - Harshlands
    Selfish - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    we have to grind for our charms too ty.. only kd can do it without grinding.. look how many territories they got. and i still see countless kd uncharmed in tw.. mainly the mages.. or maybe they die too quickly for me to see the tickb:sad

as if you were good..
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    as if you were good..

i am sure better than u
    end of mr troller
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axels - Harshlands
    Axels - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if you were 6X before BH came to HL what does that make you b:questionb:sweat
  • Cookiecutter - Harshlands
    Cookiecutter - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Quit your QQing.....bunch of babies.
    PartyAnimalb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/watch?v=WfYyBp4Ln2s Mai theme songb:laugh
  • Axels - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^ lol has nothing to do apparentlyb:chuckle
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if you were 6X before BH came to HL what does that make you b:questionb:sweat

Lol BH as in BeingHope or BH as in Bounty Hunter? b:chuckle

and lol logged on again >.<

Have to say Harshlands has a ton of people but not the old Harshlands feeling b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Axels - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol BH as in BeingHope or BH as in Bounty Hunter? b:chuckle

and lol logged on again >.<

Have to say Harshlands has a ton of people but not the old Harshlands feeling b:surrender

I meant Bounties! Id never say that about you b:cry lol Nevahhh....but yeah ..i miss the good ol people camping me in SP...alittle..kinda >.> b:surrender
  • Selfish - Harshlands
    Selfish - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i am sure better than u
    end of mr troller

no, not really. you lack the bit of brain you need to be decent
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I must agree in that the server is pretty new, but what I think that is the major problem on this server is that the people in it forget that you are playing a game to have fun, they focus only in getting big fast, to go pk others, trash talk, etc, all just to get some kind of fame. (u can see that on the forums too on the posts of ppl that only write negative things in threads). I must admit that I went that way for some time too, and idk how is it in other servers, but for what I heard, they have a more help-each-other orientation instead of the Harshlands ****-each-other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • HunterPK - Harshlands
    HunterPK - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I must agree in that the server is pretty new, but what I think that is the major problem on this server is that the people in it forget that you are playing a game to have fun, they focus only in getting big fast, to go pk others, trash talk, etc, all just to get some kind of fame. (u can see that on the forums too on the posts of ppl that only write negative things in threads). I must admit that I went that way for some time too, and idk how is it in other servers, but for what I heard, they have a more help-each-other orientation instead of the Harshlands ****-each-other.

cool story bro...
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    cool story bro...

Wow, great come back, u got me there... NOT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte