Harshlands, opinions?

Options

Comments

• putaketepariu
    putaketepariu Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yep i think server is almost dead all the high lvl boted including you icon and your executors on QQ same maybe on crimson too and no one get bans if it was other game cash shoper or no bot=ban teh other ppl ejoy more of the game. personaly: icon you still whant more fbs you stole all teh fbs on KD and still whant more daam 1 month from now you will whant the other guilds money too because steal from the guild is not enoufe....
  • Schism - Harshlands
    Schism - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yep i think server is almost dead all the high lvl boted including you icon and your executors on QQ same maybe on crimson too and no one get bans if it was other game cash shoper or no bot=ban teh other ppl ejoy more of the game. personaly: icon you still whant more fbs you stole all teh fbs on KD and still whant more daam 1 month from now you will whant the other guilds money too because steal from the guild is not enoufe....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAOxY_nHdew&feature=channel_page
  • Hashbrownies - Harshlands
    Hashbrownies - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
  • Kageneko - Harshlands
    Kageneko - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No opinion on the server except for rippoff prices of gold, but imho, its not soly the fault of ppl who sell it, its a fault of those who buy it at these crazy rates. Very soon this server might become a private server for rich lil kiddos, yes i understand how economy works, but kinda kicks the fun outta game, when things come down on who is willing to spend more rl $ on it. So yes gold price makes the problem.
    Working on sig atm, Im missing it due to lack of ideas.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

Agora em portugues sff. Em ingles nao entendi xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No opinion on the server except for rippoff prices of gold, but imho, its not soly the fault of ppl who sell it, its a fault of those who buy it at these crazy rates.
    You know, you're absolutely right. I'm boycotting the cash shop until gold prices come down. I won't use mijis when I grind fish, I won't use heiros in TW or anywhere else, I won't refine anything past +1, I won't use dolls in HH or while I'm red, and I won't use world chat until these sellers learn we're not going to stand for this any longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Caledfwlch - Harshlands
    Caledfwlch - Harshlands Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    FB_HELP :/

b:infuriated b:infuriated b:infuriated
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    BlowMe - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You know, you're absolutely right. I'm boycotting the cash shop until gold prices come down. I won't use mijis when I grind fish, I won't use heiros in TW or anywhere else, I won't refine anything past +1, I won't use dolls in HH or while I'm red, and I won't use world chat until these sellers learn we're not going to stand for this any longer.

I wish it would work but rather I doubt it will. Looking at the way gold is selling basically reminds me of a diffferent mmo where a faction saved up and bought all the mats needed for refinement only to sell it 4x the price.

I know 2 of my friends are done this game and I am not sure about the 3rd. They found it meaningless to grind to 90 with nothing to look forward to hence they quit. Classes in this game are imbalanced somehow or another in certain aspects of the game. Lol the game mechanics are just retardedly wrong. Game's not cost effective.

I tried Chinese I-on (can't really say the mmo's name and sadly I fried my gfx card cos it couldn't handle the graphics) but it sure beats any game I have played. Just do a search and I am sure you would see lotsa WoWers leaving.

Remember kids F2P never lasts long, P2P does b:bye
    PWI - retired.
    JD - retiring Sept 22nd.b:shocked
  • Lethe - Harshlands
    Lethe - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Remember kids F2P never lasts long, P2P does b:bye

I don't know what games you are comparing but to my experience, most of the F2P games live on and in many cases force the companies to open new servers (this accompanied by the usual bot-problem which isn't present here.)

Have fun playing Aion
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't know what games you are comparing but to my experience, most of the F2P games live on and in many cases force the companies to open new servers (this accompanied by the usual bot-problem which isn't present here.)

Have fun playing Aion

No offence but I am assuming you prolly played Runescape or Maplestory. No sorry I wasn't talking about them for it would have been an insult to my rig.

Newer F2Ps have evolved from the old ones, ie PWI, where they have made and controlled the botting/gold selling/farming/buying (from other vendors) issue. Older MMOs don't have that and people leave after getting sick of grinding due to the fact that a **** half your level can afford the refinements or any neccessary mats cos he/she can buy it using a 3rd vendor.

Now just so you know my old guild did go to MS PW (closed beta) and tried it when half of them got sick of the MMO we were playing due to various reasons.I have then transcended and left to 3 F2P MMOs for 3 reasons (gold sellers/botters/lack of in game content). I am not sure how long that was ago but I do know I am only bored of playing DOTA hence we came here to "kill time" before the real deal comes out since the server's new.

Now going back to Icon topic. When I first started finding an FB in the FB_Help channel was a mission but now nor do I see that channel no more nor do I see anyone WC-ing constantly everyday.

Although I hate to say it there were a bunch of loudmouths on WC who honestly I don't or haven't seen in the last 5 weeks anymore. I can't recall their names or you would have agreed with me.

I have seen the LC forums, its nothing compared to what we have here apart from the usual Crimson, QQ and KD trashtalking ****.8 weeks ago I bet the server had more people and less alts then now where there are more alts and less people.

Cheers
    PWI - retired.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Have fun playing Aion

ROFL, do u even play PWI?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlowMe - Harshlands
    edited June 2009
    Options

shhs your being mean again dude.b:victory
    PWI - retired.
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

I am wandering the same thing..
  • LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands
    LiKuiDgHoSt - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    No offence but I am assuming you prolly played Runescape or Maplestory. No sorry I wasn't talking about them for it would have been an insult to my rig.

Newer F2Ps have evolved from the old ones, ie PWI, where they have made and controlled the botting/gold selling/farming/buying (from other vendors) issue. Older MMOs don't have that and people leave after getting sick of grinding due to the fact that a **** half your level can afford the refinements or any neccessary mats cos he/she can buy it using a 3rd vendor.

Now just so you know my old guild did go to MS PW (closed beta) and tried it when half of them got sick of the MMO we were playing due to various reasons.I have then transcended and left to 3 F2P MMOs for 3 reasons (gold sellers/botters/lack of in game content). I am not sure how long that was ago but I do know I am only bored of playing DOTA hence we came here to "kill time" before the real deal comes out since the server's new.

Now going back to Icon topic. When I first started finding an FB in the FB_Help channel was a mission but now nor do I see that channel no more nor do I see anyone WC-ing constantly everyday.

Although I hate to say it there were a bunch of loudmouths on WC who honestly I don't or haven't seen in the last 5 weeks anymore. I can't recall their names or you would have agreed with me.

I have seen the LC forums, its nothing compared to what we have here apart from the usual Crimson, QQ and KD trashtalking ****.8 weeks ago I bet the server had more people and less alts then now where there are more alts and less people.

Cheers

Ok. . . honestly why are people complaining. I come from sanctuary and well from what I can tell, besides there being fewer cat shops (young server) there are tons of people on this server.

Every night me and my guild have fun little pk fests and we have tons of people messing around all fighting each other. The server is more then a live, there are a ton of people between 30 - 50. The server is healthy, it's just young

prices will go down as more people farm items use them up and decide to sell. The more items that get put into the market the more prices will fall. . It's simple Economics guys.

For all the high levels, you guys do realize that you just out leveled everyone on the server 10 fold. That's why it's lonely, give the server another few months for all of us 30 - 50's to get up there.

and honestly guys, just quit the complaining, If you like LC so much go back to that server, you don't need to trash this one for not being exactly like LC.

have fun playing all b:victory
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    harshlands is filled with botters. funniest thing was when bot enforcement agent chox got busted for botting. every one of the top guilds has had multiple people banned for botting. for each person banned there are probably 1000 more that havent been caught. reporting them is a waste of time as well. wow a whole 3 day ban.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • YumYumNoodle - Harshlands
    YumYumNoodle - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    WTB Bot progz.. pm me plz......or Trade with my Noodle...Also wtb 90+ account like someone who did from Kingdom, ( what his name again... ) Haaaa.... Nova_ ... How much was it again..? 3 G or something..? ..b:thanks
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    WTB Bot progz.. pm me plz......or Trade with my Noodle...Also wtb 90+ account like someone who did from Kingdom, ( what his name again... ) Haaaa.... Nova_ ... How much was it again..? 3 G or something..? ..b:thanks

yeah and because he spends a lot of money on this game the GMs look the other way. even with him admitting he bought the account they still ignore their own rules.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yeah and because he spends a lot of money on this game the GMs look the other way. even with him admitting he bought the account they still ignore their own rules.

quoted for truth. must be nice to be a mega cash shopper and be able to dictate your own rules.

i can say for sure that i am in a bot free guild. b:pleased
    the good Starr
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    i think it's just that many new players are turned off for some reason. could be that the smaller and newer guilds are unable to compete with those who rush to 90s and have uber gear and same people joining together to create powerhouse guilds.

of course it doesn't help that these fresh out of blue players get camped and griefed 24/7 in SP and hidden orchid. unable to enjoy the game, these people with their friends quit the server entirely.

so unable to retain new generation of players and the unbalance are part of the problem.
  • Zorish - Harshlands
    Zorish - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I mostly think its not nice server in economy terms for new players+the botting issue was really big+Nova_ THAT WAS HILARIOUS, why should I keep playing a game where they basically throw in my face bots and the fact that if you spend money you dont get banned?

Someone explain me that...

xD
  • Snakedoctor - Harshlands
    Snakedoctor - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    icew1nd wrote: »
    i think it's just that many new players are turned off for some reason. could be that the smaller and newer guilds are unable to compete with those who rush to 90s and have uber gear and same people joining together to create powerhouse guilds.

of course it doesn't help that these fresh out of blue players get camped and griefed 24/7 in SP and hidden orchid. unable to enjoy the game, these people with their friends quit the server entirely.

so unable to retain new generation of players and the unbalance are part of the problem.

You know that there is about 3 quests in secret passage right? About 4 people are griefed like that, the rest just speed by
  • Lindt - Harshlands
    Lindt - Harshlands Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    My opinion of this server? These are some pretty harsh lands. b:surrender

I'll go have a glass of cyanide for that bad bad pun now. b:bye
  • Lethe - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No offence but I am assuming you prolly played ********* or Maplestory. No sorry I wasn't talking about them for it would have been an insult to my rig.

Newer F2Ps have evolved from the old ones, ie PWI, where they have made and controlled the botting/gold selling/farming/buying (from other vendors) issue. Older MMOs don't have that and people leave after getting sick of grinding due to the fact that a ****** half your level can afford the refinements or any neccessary mats cos he/she can buy it using a 3rd vendor.

Cheers

I just wanted to grave dig this **** and prove all the complaining kids wrong.

Btw, i played harsh from day 1. and mmos since 99.

Hope you learned something.

G'day.
  • Rerun - Harshlands
    Rerun - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Seriously.. what are you talking about? I see a healthy server with a good pop in the starter areas.

ahahahahaha b:laugh U really don't know or pretending ....? those 90% of the new population in starter villages are ALT.......b:chuckle
  • Lethe - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ahahahahaha b:laugh U really don't know or pretending ....? those 90% of the new population in starter villages are ALT.......b:chuckle

This was back in June.

My point is: The server is still alive with more people than ever and we got a couple new servers opened.

Keep painting things black. b:victory
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Is this a joke thread? I said this server is dead, for all the reasons you people are just realizing now, almost a year ago. Guess I missed this one: Main stage players are a tad slow.

My bad I really dropped the ball on that one.

Pzout.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thirteenth - Raging Tide
    Thirteenth - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Funny thing is, the new PvE server has more people then HL did when it started. b:bye
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    My opinion of Harshlands? Well it's not good nor bad. It's actually a do-able server. There are all sorts of interesting people in Harshlands. I've tried the other servers, but they seem boring compared to Harshlands. I dunno I like the drama or qqing on WC. Makes things interesting. -shrugs-
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Do you actually play HL or just read what people say? there's no QQing in WC cause there's nothing to QQ about, unless it's the weekend and TW's are starting/ ending
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I've been in Harshlands since August 09. There is sometimes QQing in WC. Mainly around TW. When I first started on my first archer (has since been deleted after I made and fell in love with the Cleric I use now) it was annoying. But I've gotten used to it and now it's entertaining as hell.

That and the high levels I've encountered are pretty cool people even though some of them are arshlochs. But even then the people do start to grow on you. Like a fungus. j/k Not really. :P

I dunno after for playing on HL for half a year it's something I've gotten used to. I just can't adjust well to a new server. I miss the people on HL a lot. That and as much as I hate my cleric build. I love my cleric a lot. :3 Though I'm starting to like my sin, Veno, Wiz, and Archer more >.>
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst