WARRIORZ no longer is an RPK faction

Options
2»

Comments

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i think skull is serious about this some how but well see and btw its not warriorz anymore its DejaVoo =P

WARRIORZ is no longer RPK, but DejaVoo is. Surprise?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaseyLain - Lost City
    ChaseyLain - Lost City Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I'm not really sure of the convo that you had with him so I can't really comment too much with that. But from when I joined in around september when it was only 50 people it was always rpk. I do agree with what you said about the pking lowby things. But from looking at a rpk guild leaders perspective its too much hassle to deal with every single person QQing to him because they are a lowby and got pked.

And about the lack of control thing. It's individual people that camp cube entrance "break TOS" not a whole guild. Every guild has botters, hackers, etc.

Ontopic: Theres no way the members in WZ will be content with only having harvester on kos.
    actually thee person that attacked Anna in cube entrance was booted from FO? or maybe he just left idk. positive sign for the guild imo. FO has a lot of really fun people who don't take the game to serious and seem to have a lot of fun. but the 4-5 idiots in there keep me out. that and Vulpix refused to bodyguard me 24/7 from evil pk rs.b:cry Tame that wild Vulpix!!
    *JustGirlS is 100% hacker, TOS breaker, Male Free! we only step out of town in full fashion, heels and make up. looking for a gentleman to take us on an adventure. or in my case a nice lady would do every so often *cough* RedsRose* *cough*
    our motto is... We might be a 1 shot, but we look damn good going down!
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    WARRIORZ is no longer RPK, but DejaVoo is. Surprise?

DejaVoo is non-rpk b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Then you guys must have an extensive KoS list from what I've been seeing on my alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apocalyptart - Lost City
    Apocalyptart - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Then you guys must have an extensive KoS list from what I've been seeing on my alts.

b:angry really Maiya because ive been asking for Nagare Safe List idk whats going on we only have 3 KOS Harvester Ruthless and Essence and u should SS of the ppl killing u so we can know
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this is the first time ever skull talking normally
    before: ME KILLZ YA AZZES
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

This statement fails on SO many levels...

^ +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:angry really Maiya because ive been asking for Nagare Safe List idk whats going on we only have 3 KOS Harvester Ruthless and Essence and u should SS of the ppl killing u so we can know

I either suspect skull is trolling, or he simply cannot control his officers/members.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I either suspect skull is trolling, or he simply cannot control his officers/members.

Possibly both?
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This statement fails on SO many levels...

^ +1

i don't talk to snakes i don't understand their language b:surrender.

and Mayia we have big kos list because some people still have grudge of our past actions. for example Knights don't want peace so we kos them. and our memebers allowed to deffend against who ever attack them.

DejaVoo.omgforum.net if any member of my faction rpks post screen shot and it will be dealt.

not every faction is perfect. but we do try our best b:pleased
  • XMidKnight - Lost City
    XMidKnight - Lost City Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I dont think its a troll but it wont last long.

All the innocent peoples u attacked will still fight back in revenge and will be KOSed.. Therefore, Wz will eventually KoS everyone which is practically what rpk is..
    edited February 2010
    Options
    from what i know DeJaVoo is RPK now IJS well atleast thats the first thing i read when i logged on yesterday skull said u can RPK if you want but u dont have to i knew this would happend because on the first day of the merge we lost like 20 members due to the fact that we couldnt RPK
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol I've seen people from dejavoo drop their tag to be able to kill whoever they wanted at west, so it really doesn't matter
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    from what i know DeJaVoo is RPK now IJS well atleast thats the first thing i read when i logged on yesterday skull said u can RPK if you want but u dont have to i knew this would happend because on the first day of the merge we lost like 20 members due to the fact that we couldnt RPK

.... if thats the case, consider our last conversation null and void.

i dont see how a faction can be successful if their rules hop around so much.

what was the point in making a new guild if you guys are gonna be rpk? lol waste of money.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you are right bob but lets see it still might work mean FO is doing good
  • Phaige - Lost City
    Phaige - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you are right bob but lets see it still might work mean FO is doing good

U should really stop trolling, ur just sinking urself more n more each time. b:surrender
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i think skull is serious about this some how but well see and btw its not warriorz anymore its DejaVoo =P

The topic said WARRIORZ, oh n Skull ruined WARRIORZ once, he can alwats do it again, its DejaVoo this time b:victory
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I wanna RPK b:sad
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    U should really stop trolling, ur just sinking urself more n more each time. b:surrender
    The topic said WARRIORZ, oh n Skull ruined WARRIORZ once, he can alwats do it again, its DejaVoo this time b:victory

was that for me Phaige or for Skull O_O well anyways i wasn't the one who chose the RPK it was all the ex WARRIORZ well idk if it was all but i know it was most of them who wanted to RPK idk if the officers had anything to do with it all i know is i log on and i read we can rpk and that is all i have no problem with the fact we RPK its just that why lie to the whole server and let them prove you right it kinda sucks that we couldn't prove them wrong and that is the last i will say on this subject b:bye
    edited February 2010
    Options
    heres the short story.

we tryed our best to stay non rpk but ppl kept attacking my memebers and my memebers most of the time didnt attack the other factions which made other faction balls grow stronger.

i killed AnGelz the veno from ruthless faction (her hubby was on it at that time) so he loged on his bm broed w/e its and started killing my faction and said we kos. i pm arravis he said we not kos and we can kill him. we kill him .kamisama attack my members. end of story to that part.

i talked to director and officers and they said if ppl going to take us for granted we should just allow our ppl to rpk and those who dont want to rpk dont have to rpk.

so basicly we did what we could and the community dont want us to stay non-rpk b:laugh
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    FO tried that too but it failed badly. The people in the guild didn't like it. And as someone else said even if the guild is non rpk people will still hate the guild regardless and try to pk you. It's the same thing but in this case you can't attack those people first but just out of self defense.
    heres the short story.

we tryed our best to stay non rpk but ppl kept attacking my memebers and my memebers most of the time didnt attack the other factions which made other faction balls grow stronger.

i killed AnGelz the veno from ruthless faction (her hubby was on it at that time) so he loged on his bm broed w/e its and started killing my faction and said we kos. i pm arravis he said we not kos and we can kill him. we kill him .kamisama attack my members. end of story to that part.

i talked to director and officers and they said if ppl going to take us for granted we should just allow our ppl to rpk and those who dont want to rpk dont have to rpk.

so basicly we did what we could and the community dont want us to stay non-rpk b:laugh

I know I said I wasn't going to post here anymore. But this matter turned out exactly like I thought it would.
  • Sinopis - Lost City
    Sinopis - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    heres the short story.

/Br

10 char
    edited February 2010
    Options
    edited February 2010
    Options
    FBI RULEZ ijs
    edited February 2010
    Options
    actually thee person that attacked Anna in cube entrance was booted from FO? or maybe he just left idk. positive sign for the guild imo. FO has a lot of really fun people who don't take the game to serious and seem to have a lot of fun. but the 4-5 idiots in there keep me out. that and Vulpix refused to bodyguard me 24/7 from evil pk rs.b:cry Tame that wild Vulpix!!
    *JustGirlS is 100% hacker, TOS breaker, Male Free! we only step out of town in full fashion, heels and make up. looking for a gentleman to take us on an adventure. or in my case a nice lady would do every so often *cough* RedsRose* *cough*
    our motto is... We might be a 1 shot, but we look damn good going down!

O.O who attked who n got boot?
    wait r u saying FO attked another FO n got kicked from guild or something?