WARRIORZ no longer is an RPK faction

SkullCrusher - Lost City
SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
WARRIORZ decided to become a PVE FACTION b:dirty there will be no more RPK.

only faction that we going to aim for is Harvester

LVL req to join is 8x if you wanna join pm me
any small organized factions that has a few 8x and 9x would like to merge you may pm me in game and we will talk about it.

Thanks in advance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
Post edited by SkullCrusher - Lost City on

Comments

• swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    WARRIORZ decided to become a PVE FACTION b:dirty there will be no more RPK.

only faction that we going to aim for is Harvester

LVL req to join is 8x if you wanna join pm me
    any small organized factions that has a few 8x and 9x would like to merge you may pm me in game and we will talk about it.

Thanks in advance.

I really do not know if this is going to work. WZ has been RPKing for so long, do you think players your guys killed again and again will just be friend with you because you decide you have killed them enough times? nothing personal, just do not think a faction can switch from RPK to NON-RPK easily.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i smell a troll
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    like i stated. we use to be rpk but we are not anymore. those who try to kill us we will kill them back.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Skullcrusher is going white named? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    war, I despise Because it means destruction Of innocent lives b:cry
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    FO tried that too but it failed badly. The people in the guild didn't like it. And as someone else said even if the guild is non rpk people will still hate the guild regardless and try to pk you. It's the same thing but in this case you can't attack those people first but just out of self defense.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    FO tried that too but it failed badly. The people in the guild didn't like it. And as someone else said even if the guild is non rpk people will still hate the guild regardless and try to pk you. It's the same thing but in this case you can't attack those people first but just out of self defense.

Yeah, but what is there like 25 ppl in War? Either that or I never see any of them b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I dunno. It all depends on the people in the faction. Since FO lacks control of their members I'm pretty sure like you said it went bad and failed. I think WZ could go non-rpk easily.

Not a complicated thing. But pretty sure my guild doesn't want to remove any koses so we'll end up fighting them regardless.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I still say its a troll, when is Skull ever serious..

however if i see u fighting harvester ill always tag along to assist <3
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I still say its a troll, when is Skull ever serious..

however if i see u fighting harvester ill always tag along to assist <3

The day I see SkullCrusher white named, is the day I might give some validity to this statement....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Moog - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I dunno. It all depends on the people in the faction. Since FO lacks control of their members I'm pretty sure like you said it went bad and failed. I think WZ could go non-rpk easily.

Not a complicated thing. But pretty sure my guild doesn't want to remove any koses so we'll end up fighting them regardless.

Not really true, don't get why "lack of control" would have anything to do with members that joined a rpk to be displeased that it suddenly became carebear.

And it is kind of a big thing to go rpk to non rpk. Some members join specifically just for the freedom of pking whoever they want and to have other members back them up.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dont pk in a pk server imo
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The day I see SkullCrusher white named, is the day I might give some validity to this statement....
    Can kill white name KOS... that's how I stay red.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Can kill white name KOS... that's how I stay red.

I stand by my statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• TurismoX - Lost City
    TurismoX - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Haha, what a load of ****.

As soon as I'm high enough I'm going to kill every WARRIORZ player I see, just because they have a **** name.

I mean seriously, "WARRIORZ"?

Haha, what a joke.
  • StarlessAeon - Lost City
    StarlessAeon - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010

^this b:chuckle
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    only 1 word ... strange b:faint
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • StarlessAeon - Lost City
    StarlessAeon - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    seriously SkullCrusher,you couldn't stop rpking in Spectral,and now telling us your faction stops rpking? b:beatenup
  • Pepper - Lost City
    Pepper - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    dunno what u smoking Skull
    must be good b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Metal raging Perfect Worlds since 2007
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    He's going to have to get his own faction to believe it before I do. They're still out pk-ing people who are supposedly on their safe list, so ... we'll see.
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Not really true, don't get why "lack of control" would have anything to do with members that joined a rpk to be displeased that it suddenly became carebear.

And it is kind of a big thing to go rpk to non rpk. Some members join specifically just for the freedom of pking whoever they want and to have other members back them up.

when i joined LastOath, dark promised it would never be an rpk faction. i am not really sure when the decision was made to start rpking. then it was only rpk people if they were within 10 lvls of you but that wasn't enforced at all. then it seems like officers just threw in the towel and let people pk anyone and everyone. some FO members even camp cube entrance. when a guild has members that openly break TOS, it would seem there is no control.

on topic. i find it hard to believe that Skull would stick with a faction much less stop rpking for more than a week or two. only time will tell. GL Skull with your fight against the evil Harvester.
  • Moog - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I'm not really sure of the convo that you had with him so I can't really comment too much with that. But from when I joined in around september when it was only 50 people it was always rpk. I do agree with what you said about the pking lowby things. But from looking at a rpk guild leaders perspective its too much hassle to deal with every single person QQing to him because they are a lowby and got pked.

And about the lack of control thing. It's individual people that camp cube entrance "break TOS" not a whole guild. Every guild has botters, hackers, etc.

Ontopic: Theres no way the members in WZ will be content with only having harvester on kos.
  • drjiggle
    edited January 2010
    And about the lack of control thing. It's individual people that camp cube entrance "break TOS" not a whole guild. Every guild has botters, hackers, etc.

But it's the guild that decides whether or not to let them stay (no idea what FO did or didn't do in this situation, just saying in general). If the officers are getting the same complaints about the same people over and over and choose to allow that person to remain a member, then it's the faction that lacks control, not the individual players.
  • Moog - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    If thats true than nearly all factions on this server are hypocrites. I'm sick of discussing this not going to respond anymore lol.
  • drjiggle
    edited January 2010
    I'm sick of discussing this not going to respond anymore lol.

I'm not surprised. Frankly, that's exactly why non-RPK never worked for you guys and why it probably won't work for WARRIORZ either. When certain individuals constantly PK'ed off your KOS, nothing of significance was ever done about it, so of course people kept (or put) you on KOS. You really can't blame everyone else for "not letting" you go non-RPK. You chose your path, and if you're OK with it, then great, enjoy, FO seems to be fairly successful as an RPK faction, but don't try to put the responsibility for your own lack of control on everyone else.

If someone in Kamisama repeatedly RPK's, do you think Daikoku says, "Oh, darn, well, I guess there's nothing I can do about it. Oh well," or that he shows the person the door and says, "Sorry, I guess Kamisama isn't the right place for you."

Edit: Credit to SkullCrusher, from what I've heard he understands this and is taking steps to enforce their new non-RPK policy. FO could learning something from him. Now I'm surprised.
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    WZ aint going no where, might as well disband it
    facking low play ppl
    co.cky n b!tchy
    nub officers dont kno shiet
  • Apocalyptart - Lost City
    Apocalyptart - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i think skull is serious about this some how but well see and btw its not warriorz anymore its DejaVoo =P
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Um, is WarriorZ still around?

If they are I did not see many this weekend.

And for o'l Skullywags, I swear he did not have Warriorz above his name anymore.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • lymphocyte
    lymphocyte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well idk when you decided this but it was definitely not last week when you pk'ed my friend -.- f'ing wankers
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    lymphocyte wrote: »
    well idk when you decided this but it was definitely not last week when you pk'ed my friend -.- f'ing wankers

Did you see the date of the post? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]