2/2 Server Maintenance COMPLETE!

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    please tell me that confirmation thing is OPTIONAL..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hopefully you guys fixed the lazy localization job and rb delta, amongst other things, isn't a complete pain in the bum still.
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    kantorek , what is a perfect horn ?? just noticed it
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    kanel321 wrote: »
    kantorek , what is a perfect horn ?? just noticed it

Nothing I can tell you yet. You'll just have to wait!
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • SeaPearl - Dreamweaver
    SeaPearl - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Server maintenance will occur at 10PM Pacific time tonight, and will run for two hours (10:00pm-12:00am).

I apologize for the late notice on this one, guys.

-Frankie
    (some edited out)...

Some Tideborn Wings have been re-sized.

Ok, so some Tideborn wings have been re-sized, but when will there be a tab added for them in the Aerogear Forge at City of Thousand Streams. This is what, the 3rd patch since the Tideborns were added and we still can't used Wind Widgets?

I hope they made the Spectral Haze/Rainbow Cloud wings a tiny bit smaller. Also, maybe using the same name on the wings and in the Boutique would have been less confusing. Does it seem to anyone else like software-based translation may have been used for placing one of the names?
    Hmm - Rainbows are Spectral in nature, showing diffracted light. and Clouds certainly are just another name for a contiguous body of Haze, but really, what you shop for should end up being the same name as what you bought. Oh well, at least they go fast.
    Speaking of fast, does anyone know if Wind Widgets can make any wings go faster than 6.20 m/s?
    If the answer is 'no', that no wings will ever be boosted faster than 6.20 meters per second, then I can quit waiting for the Tideborn wings to be added to the Aerogear forge/ My wings can already go 6.20 and if adding Wind Widgets won't make them any faster, I'll be really upset if I waste any money buying the widgets. Anyway, I've already found all the shortcuts through Archosaur that let me run Crazy Stones faster on my Kirin and Rudy than I can flying straight-line using even fast wings.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Nothing I can tell you yet. You'll just have to wait!
    then why is it mentioned?
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    2 things.. 1, am I reading/calculating correctly that basically 56 3 hour hyperstones can be used in a row before worrying about having 1024 hours of exhaustion?

and 2, is lunar done yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    and 2, is lunar done yet?

I've been asking...but no reply yet T.T
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Every patch I have to reset my settings, it's pissing me off. Check your patches and make sure they stop defaulting everything BEFORE you release them. This makes 4 weeks in a row I have to reset my settings on EVERY character

nice job Admin/Mod, put it where it's going to be ignored. I'll just remake it NEXT patch when it happens again.
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Kantorek,

let me guess : make your voice heard throughout PWI with the new Perfect Horn. Tired of being filtered about by squad/ guild chat ? Fear no longer buy a Perfect Horn and let your voice be heard!

Am i close ???
  • Pluf - Heavens Tear
    Pluf - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    just been ingame 2 sec and this is what i found in that amount of time...
    what else is screwy? b:sad
  • TurismoX - Lost City
    TurismoX - Lost City Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Still no 79 sin/psy moves -_-
  • Snow_Flake - Raging Tide
    Snow_Flake - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sorry if I sound noob o.o"
    Where is this "public relation" button? o.o?
    I just want to take a look at how the hyper stone works =)
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    welcome to another QA FAILURE

they don't work very hard do they..
  • AbaraiRenji_ - Heavens Tear
    AbaraiRenji_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Soooo.. Lunar is still closed?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "maybe one day u will make it.. but the day aint today"
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Soooo.. Lunar is still closed?b:surrender

Common GMs that's the 3rd person that's asked... can we please get an answer...? b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender

<-- really wants to do Lunar again
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Aclucius - Lost City
    Aclucius - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm no expert, but wouldn't this have been better if submitted as a ticket?

Also, a very bad delivery of the message. You sound very hostile, and if I were them I would say, "not after that." b:shutup
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sorry if I sound noob o.o"
    Where is this "public relation" button? o.o?
    I just want to take a look at how the hyper stone works =)

it's the button just left of the one you click to logout/change settings, etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Some Tideborn wings resized? o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010

Also, a very bad delivery of the message. You sound very hostile, and if I were them I would say, "not after that." b:shutup

Oo hostile..? I'm not threatening them just begging for an answer. I really really wanna do lunar again and atm I'm not even mad. Just begging for the one dungeon I enjoy back ^^;;
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

who was this directed at?
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    who was this directed at?

Pretty sure it was me. Since I'm begging the GMs of news of Lunar
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Pretty sure it was me. Since I'm begging the GMs of news of Lunar
    then you didn't read the one of mine that someone merged with this thread. I'll quote it so you don't have to hunt it

"Every patch I have to reset my settings, it's pissing me off. Check your patches and make sure they stop defaulting everything BEFORE you release them. This makes 4 weeks in a row I have to reset my settings on EVERY character

nice job Admin/Mod, put it where it's going to be ignored. I'll just remake it NEXT patch when it happens again."

I'm pretty sure that was aimed at me
  • Snow_Flake - Raging Tide
    Snow_Flake - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it's the button just left of the one you click to logout/change settings, etc...
    Thanks a lot b:thanks
    I never paid attention to such stuff up till now >.<"

I still have a long way to go in this game b:surrender
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    then you didn't read the one of mine that someone merged with this thread. I'll quote it so you don't have to hunt it

"Every patch I have to reset my settings, it's pissing me off. Check your patches and make sure they stop defaulting everything BEFORE you release them. This makes 4 weeks in a row I have to reset my settings on EVERY character

nice job Admin/Mod, put it where it's going to be ignored. I'll just remake it NEXT patch when it happens again."

I'm pretty sure that was aimed at me

o.o oh. thanks for quoting it. ^^;; Keep in mind I didn't read all the pages... Just scanned a page so I thought since I kept asking about Lunar that it was aimed at me.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    o.o oh. thanks for quoting it. ^^;; Keep in mind I didn't read all the pages... Just scanned a page so I thought since I kept asking about Lunar that it was aimed at me.
    I didn't think ya did, that's why I quoted it.
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited February 2010

You would, since none of our happiness depends on your paycheck. Don't forget no matter what this is still a business. IF we all left tomorrow they'd shut the doors and call it a day and a good run. They have many other games to make money from anyways. For some reason they also seem to keep not letting us forget that.

You aren't frustrated with whats been going on lately? Well freakin good for you. Some of us are frustrated beyond measure and we express it. Don't like it? Skip the post and go to the next.

Hostile doesn't beging to describe the bulk of ppl on this forum the past week. We've been disrespected, pushed aside, ignored, told to shut up and much much more. I think hostile is an improvement actually...
  • newplayerhere
    newplayerhere Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You guys have no idea what terrible mistakes you are doing with all these cash shop item updates. All i can say is this that you do not know how to do business.
    A game is fun as long as it fulfills the basic concept of the game. Your exp and spirit, and pvp items are just making the game too easy to be soloed. Its not MMORPG game anymore lol. Its also supposed to be 1x server and u just changed the most basic concept for a just a handful of players. Do u have any idea how much players are hating the things you are doing?

You are actually loosing customers. What makes you think that only cash shop users are making your game run? (laughing) its a 50:50 deal lol. If players who do not use cash to play, stop playing your game then to whom will the cash shop players sell the items to make money easily? the Free players drive the economy just as well as the cash players. They work their **** off to make in-game coins and buy cash shop items. In effect free players are also running your game.

They way you are going is what i call a doomed path. Even many cash shop players do not like too much easy game do u have any idea about that?

Lost City server is the most popular and populated server and i already see it quite less populated. Greed never brings profit. You are acting like that guy who killed his Goose which gave him gold egg everyday, because he wanted to get all the eggs at once. b:thanksb:thanks
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I didnt read this, but YEAH!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Torathin - Raging Tide
    Torathin - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You would, since none of our happiness depends on your paycheck. Don't forget no matter what this is still a business. IF we all left tomorrow they'd shut the doors and call it a day and a good run. They have many other games to make money from anyways. For some reason they also seem to keep not letting us forget that.

You aren't frustrated with whats been going on lately? Well freakin good for you. Some of us are frustrated beyond measure and we express it. Don't like it? Skip the post and go to the next.

Hostile doesn't beging to describe the bulk of ppl on this forum the past week. We've been disrespected, pushed aside, ignored, told to shut up and much much more. I think hostile is an improvement actually...
    The key to all of this is though, that 99% of people who say they'd stop paying for anything in the cash shop won't... if everyone on these forums that talk about how bad the game is and everyone who's disgusted with this company just up and left. They'd have two choices, either first change or second they'd just close up shop. Having a failed game under your belt doesn't do well for your PR so other games will turn into this one never getting new players and old players just getting bored and leaving.

IF you say you're leaving do so, if you don't like how they do business don't purchase anything that costs money. This includes charms, exp scrolls etc. It'll hurt you but you won't be giving them any money in any way shape or form. The best thing to do is to leave. If everyone says "unless this is changed we're leaving" then they'd have to listen. If everyone who's had issues with them that actually are worthy of ****ty CS went to the BBB and reported them, the entire company would be shut down. PWE would be gone forever, and their parent company would have to pay.

NO one's going to do what i said thought and it is because of this nothing will ever change.