2/2 Server Maintenance COMPLETE!

Comments

• Hikarue - Harshlands
    Hikarue - Harshlands Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I would think it entails mob grinding..... ;_;?

Thats nice ~_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hyper xp works the same as an exp scroll, except u can activate and stop the timer, and it runs for max of 3 hours, after the time ur xp/ spirit rate drops to 10%. but seen as ull be getting 2400% for next 2 weeks with it, its not a real downside.

R.I.P PWI. Reds, you get the gun and ill do you first b:sad
  • Takamura - Dreamweaver
    Takamura - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    each bit helps! but what if it was 3000 seconds...

Indeed. The server going down means I'll get a little more sleep tonight! b:laugh
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Replies are not registering. I will try once more.

Touche. Thanks for saying out loud what we are all thinking to ourselves and feeling like worthless pieces of guano.

First, a community-respected and highly esteemed GM walks out on us, without a word not even a sigh even tho he's still playing the game... treats us like guano... we get over it as best we can and now this, the new ex-GM giving us a 27-min notice on a 2-hour maintenance, as if we didn't exist...

To top it all *drumroll* the scam we all fell for: registering one (or many) Facebook accounts to save PWI's face in return of an obscure promise of double xp/sp/drops for 2 weeks.

Hey, PWI staff, you really hate us hey? But without us you're just a giant pile of guano yourself.

That is all.

b:angry

We don't know why he left PWI.

It's the first server maintanence for frankie....he's allowed to be behind on his first one and we ALL know they normally have one each week durning this time... so we should be prepared for it...

We are getting double experience so why are you still complaining?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    hyper xp works the same as an exp scroll, except u can activate and stop the timer, and it runs for max of 3 hours, after the time ur xp/ spirit rate drops to 10%. but seen as ull be getting 2400% for next 2 weeks with it, its not a real downside.

Nice. Thank you very much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ppl crying over spots being empty due bh and ****, now ppl cry about ppl not going into bh and ****, wtf? oracle = hyper exp with money gain and limited spots, nothing different.
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    Xkat - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Replies are not registering. I will try once more.

Touche. Thanks for saying out loud what we are all thinking to ourselves and feeling like worthless pieces of guano.

First, a community-respected and highly esteemed GM walks out on us, without a word not even a sigh even tho he's still playing the game... treats us like guano... we get over it as best we can and now this, the new ex-GM giving us a 27-min notice on a 2-hour maintenance, as if we didn't exist...

To top it all *drumroll* the scam we all fell for: registering one (or many) Facebook accounts to save PWI's face in return of an obscure promise of double xp/sp/drops for 2 weeks.

Hey, PWI staff, you really hate us hey? But without us you're just a giant pile of guano yourself.

That is all.

b:angry

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I wonder what's next? Anniversary packs v3.0 - Limited time offer! And for a low low price of $xxx.xx a pack you have a 0.0000019% chance to get a warsoul weapon!
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Sounds like a repeat of that exp stuff that happened in Jade Dynasty...

I give it a day before we see our first level 105 (outside of a GM/Mod).
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    She's new, she's aloud to be late lol
    frankie's a guy. it's been stated many times before
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh so thats why Red peved :O this dumb idea of hyper exp
    must remember after they have hit 105 and the game dies they're the ones who wasted the money. your just sitting back playing and watching right ? O.o b:surrender

Sorry for post Earlier Red just this intro died with the Flamers of Spoon'sb:shutup
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    Arron - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

omg kat :D

*looks at sig* u said u never pked... lol apparently you got addicted ^_^
    "Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited February 2010

I got 200 hours for pking. I am very addicted! b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    eternalnab wrote: »
    frankieraye
    Administrator

So he's no GM?
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    I got 200 hours for pking. I am very addicted! b:shutup

one of my old friends got 495. beat that :)
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

I couldn't help myself from killing every white/pink/red named in OTb:embarrass

And hi Arron b:bye
    My words of advice, lower down your expectations so that you wont set yourself up for disappointments. Expect low, aim high.

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    seems i forgot about Hyper Exp stones... Hyper Exp stone sale+Xp Scroll sale+2x event. THE AGE OF THE CASH SHOPPERS HAS BEGUN!(this is the true age before it was the beginning age)

and now in noncaps, since we all knew already oraclers wouldn't benefit from this 2x event they can now do hyper exp+xp scrolls(do they work with it?)+2x event. If the exp scrolls do work, we're talking about 2x(12x*1.5x) exp for cash shoppers. Or about 36x exp. This is of course figuring that multiple exp scrolls don't stack to give you a larger benefit. See the reason why they're doing these hyper exp items is b/c if you look at the oraclers, most of them are in their 8xs or higher. This means that oracles are no longer viable for them to levle, hyper exp+scrolls along with that 2x event will let them spend that same amount of money and just keep going like a wild person.

Just as a correction point: XP scrolls do NOT work with 2x EXP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    one of my old friends got 495. beat that :)

Max lvl on harshlands for pvp hours is 200. What server is your friend on, cause I think all the pvp servers are the same. In that being max hours is 200 hours, not 495.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    I couldn't help myself from killing every white/pink/red named in OTb:embarrass

And hi Arron b:bye

hahaha, i heard! people on vent we're saying you got addicted in less than 10 seconds, but i enjoy PK, just dont hunt me >.>

:)

*EDIT* @Hikarue he said 495, but then he sent me a screenie of 195... 2 weeks after lol...
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just as a correction point: XP scrolls do NOT work with 2x EXP.
    which begs the question. WILL hyper XP?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    which begs the question. WILL hyper XP?

read the announcements on main site

HYPER EXP WILL WORK WITH 2X!!!

FROSTCOVERED HERE I COME!!! (and demon...!b:chuckle)
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    hahaha, i heard! people on vent we're saying you got addicted in less than 10 seconds, but i enjoy PK, just dont hunt me >.>

*EDIT* @Hikarue he said 495, but then he sent me a screenie of 195... 2 weeks after lol...

Ah I was like b:scorn Lolz! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xkat - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010

I got hooked on my first kill! I actually put a charm on!!! Lol, if I don't quit the game maybe I'll just pk for a living, hope some rich newbie drops something goodb:pleased

xkat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    yepp lol. Liquidity was his name. bumhole joined calamity

@xkat
    hahahahahaha, your FIRST HP Charm? grats lol, now you can put your money somewhere to use! (gimme some gorenox vanities for my bday :) )
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    I got hooked on my first kill! I actually put a charm on!!! Lol, if I don't quit the game maybe I'll just pk for a living, hope some rich newbie drops something goodb:pleased

At your lvl go for it ~_^ Lolz!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Amount of QQ this maintenance is generating is growing exponentially in epic proportions.
  • ExELFine - Heavens Tear
    ExELFine - Heavens Tear Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    We don't know why he left PWI.

Neither does he, it seems...
    It's the first server maintanence for frankie....he's allowed to be behind on his first one and we ALL know they normally have one each week durning this time... so we should be prepared for it...

Give me a break, he's been here since pre-beta. As for clockwork maintenance, think again... some weeks yes, others no.
    We are getting double experience so why are you still complaining?

At the time of my reply, the link wasn't posted.

Retracting myself on the double xp/sp/drops denial... but it remains to be seen. In fact, it will be 1.5, NOT double. So hey...

And quit licking popotins... even tho that's all four-legged can reach.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff122/dart2005/PWI/july05.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Crafting:
    Tailor: lev 7
    Blacksmith: lev 6
    Craftsman: lev 6
    Apothicary: lev 5
    SEMI to 7/8 RETIRED, not from PW but from PWI :)
  • Arron - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    I just noticed sumthin!

three people turned a maintenance forum into a chat about how one got hooked on PK at level 100. *congratulates kat from leaving carebear stage b:laugh*
  • Fumidzuki - Sanctuary
    Fumidzuki - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    o.o why does it say all servers are online but the patch isnt updated yet?
  • Hikarue - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    o.o why does it say all servers are online but the patch isnt updated yet?

Sometimes I get that to. Try closing out the client then opening it back up, it should say that its not ready.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sometimes I get that to. Try closing out the client then opening it back up, it should say that its not ready.

I've stopped trying that, it usually takes my client about an hour before it tells me the servers are down. then another some 10 minutes to 30 minutes for it to say there's an update ^^;
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.