More Mounts?

Options
Elementian - Lost City
Elementian - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
So Ive seen that the Boa mount is aviable at level 20. I just reached level 20 but the Boa isnt in the cash shop. Do get the rest of the mounts at level 30 or are those few mounts in the cash shop are all thats avialable ever?
Post edited by Elementian - Lost City on

Comments

• Sherekahn - Lost City
    Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    there are limited edition mount sales and raffle-type things all the time. there are a few in effect right now. look for these bundles in the cash shop:

golden package - chance to contain goldmane lion
    fire red pack - chance to contain nienbeast
    undead box - chance to contain undead bubfish
    lucky zongzi - chance to contain kirin of fortune
    marvelous box - chance to contain chieftain's battlecat OR scarlet ninetails
    pan gu's gift - chance to contain bad panda

also i am pretty sure both 'chromatic reindeer' and 'rudy the reindeer' in the ride section are both limited time offers. boa isn't avaiable currently unless you find another player willing to sell one to you, but anyways pwi cycles up these events so if you miss a sale for a rare mount chances are there will probably be another opportunity to buy the mount in the future
  • Elementian - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well it seems that people are only selling mounts at a WAY to high price these days. And I dont think id waste my money on a prepaid card if it didnt garuntee me a mount that i could get.
  • Volcko - Harshlands
    Volcko - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Someone maybe know what are the chances to get some mount from that boxes?
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well it seems that people are only selling mounts at a WAY to high price these days. And I dont think id waste my money on a prepaid card if it didnt garuntee me a mount that i could get.

If you want a boa. Buy gold, sell gold, buy the mount. It is a guaranteed way
    its just not immediate. Almost everything in this game is available through gold as long as your smart about selling it. I dont know the gold prices/boa prices on your server so I cant say how much you'd need but I know for a fact I could find a boa on my server for less then the worth of 20 gold if I sold it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Elementian - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    If you want a boa. Buy gold, sell gold, buy the mount. It is a guaranteed way
    its just not immediate. Almost everything in this game is available through gold as long as your smart about selling it. I dont know the gold prices/boa prices on your server so I cant say how much you'd need but I know for a fact I could find a boa on my server for less then the worth of 20 gold if I sold it.

Im on the Lost City Server
  • Sherekahn - Lost City
    Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    there is actually data on the % chances for certain prize boxes on pwdatabase.com/pwi .. i'm afraid i answered this post too late but if you run a search on that website for the name of the gift box or other item then click 'activate task' it will show you all the items you can get and the % chances for each one

furthermore i wonder how they get all that information b:question
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    they hacking files for private server and use it here to compile data but it not always 100% accurate for us on pwi
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Juliannn - Heavens Tear
    Juliannn - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Chobsi said if u sell gold and try to buy things with that coin you can get basicly what u want for cheap i got a purgatory lion lord for basicly 30 gold thats awesome!