I love how....

2»

Comments

• ShadoSmurf - Sanctuary
    ShadoSmurf - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But this isn't the way to go about it. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, isn't that the saying? Being angry on the forums isn't really the way to express your dissatisfaction. There's no guarantee any GM will even take it seriously. If you want to complain to PWI, the best way to do it is to submit a ticket and be rational and calm in writing it. People respond well to people that aren't yelling at them, in text or otherwise.

Also, PWI isn't a bank. If a bank runs off with your money, you can sue them. If PWI bans your account for any reason and you lose the items you bought, you have no recourse.

once again its a concept not being literal and i have submitted multiple tickets guess how many responses i have gotten? 0!
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    once again its a concept not being literal and i have submitted multiple tickets guess how many responses i have gotten? 0!

Maybe everyone has "irrational" hatred for you.

=o
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Rofl... I remember reading smb joking that since there is no spoons to announce the maints thus there are no more maints anymore XD
    =.= Lol... who could have known...