Options

Comments

• SilversMoon - Heavens Tear
    SilversMoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    good now leave and never come back.

See I was not gonna post again&yet u provoke me,

judging from the situation, if u really did pay 20$, then maybe that's why ur acting with this trollish attitude, but whining never gets u anywhere,

If u post a regular topic, regular members will post back .. don't want our opinions ?
    Don't post here, submit a ticket/customer support/pm a gm .. other than that ur the least scary troll I have seen&I have seen alot b:scorn
  • Rheth - Sanctuary
    Rheth - Sanctuary Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    think the troll went to bed b:victoryb:victory
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You Cant Even Pronunciate It.

LOL! You do realize "pronunciate" is not a real word? The word you're searching for is "pronounce."
    (Also, I find it hilarious that you make us potheads look so smart. Thanx.)

As for your money, I hope they actually DID rip you off (though I SERIOUSLY doubt it), as you clearly deserve it.

~EDIT~ I bet, being on a pvp server, that you get killed A LOT. Also, I would bet that it's largely due to your attitude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • Tinaaaaaa - Lost City
    Tinaaaaaa - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    insult me pls

b:bye Shouldn't you be picking flowers right now?
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    why could spoons wait one day to leave the company :< He would of been all over this like flies on *****, a lock with in minutes b:cry

True, but watching people like this make abject fools of themselves amuses me. b:chuckle

Somewhat demented, I know, but there it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Two wrongs don't make a right =/

If you troll and flame a troll, you're just as bad as they are, if not worse since you just cause the argument to explode instead of letting it die.

The catshop bug is actually a known issue. Tons of players have been getting it. Pressing "done" on a set up catshop has a good chance to crash the client now. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon, it's a bit of a pain.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:laugh

i love how OP didn't say anything to Devoted hahaha
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:laugh

i love how OP didn't say anything to Devoted hahaha

b:chuckle
    you should've seen the OP's reaction towards most of me posts in another thread the OP made.
    xD

although me has effectively purged most of the memory the OP has relating to it. (didn't take much as it has already been preset to have terrible memory retention.)
    b:bye
    me just sitting back and laughing and observing....and mayhaps altering a few things here and there.
    (^.^)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lvl 69 veno is nuffing and i use t play game that was a monthly subscrition for $5 and yes i know i keep the game button and yes i know they have a ban button but they still have my $20 and if the ban button comes down that means the really did scam me.

They won't ban your char just your forum use and no it wouldn't be scam as it is their intellectual property.I would done it by now if I were an admin on this board.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Kimicat - Sanctuary
    Kimicat - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Everytime i set up my catshop as soon as i hit done i get a bug report. Also just about everytime i enter an instance maybe 5 mins in I get a bug report. This is getting rediculous >.< BTW my husband and i have IDENTICAL machines bought at the same exact time. His game doesnt do this but mine does...
  • Kimicat - Sanctuary
    Kimicat - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I never have my graphics up, and I barely ever bug report, only when the lag on my computer is ridiculous. Today I bug reported catshopping, and people I know that catshop all the time have multiple bug reports.

As far as the cow thing --> Someone turned into an NPC when they became a catshop earlier...it's in the screenshots section.

I had the same thing happen to me! I posted the pic up. I turned into a barb with a zeal genie and then crashed right after it. I can't put up my catshop without bug reporting out! and i just bought a shop liscense too b:cry
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Alright. You've all had your fun. b:irritated
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Ryiah - Heavens Tear
    Ryiah - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah I'm having the same issue. Its extremely annoying especially because it resets the shop to empty when I have to log back in. If it at least saved the contents I wouldn't really care.
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Does the game crash straight away or after some time? In my experience, it only crashes typically after several hours to several days, depending on various factors including what else I have been running on my laptop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think this has something to do with the 'wrong-model' bug which has effected some people under some circumstances. If it refers to a model that can't be used unlike playable characters and some NPCs, it's likely to crash.

It's similar to when the textures get garbled (wrong textures on everything) but if it's persistent than a Verify (from the client launcher) might help. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Now it chrashes as soon as you click DONE to set shop.Really annoying bug.
  • kufaj
    kufaj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm having this problem: When i set a Catshop, whenever i'm active on PC or not, it crashes after few minutes. When i'm active in game (talking on chat) it doesnt.
    I have no idea what's the problem.

I dont feel like setting a shop and sitting watching it all the time. Ppl set a shop to sell things while they're afk. And i can't ;/
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    me know that rumor be wrong lol
    <----me has been in cat shop mode for nearly 3 days straight....
    no crashes yet.
    Nobody said you wont be able to open it ever. It just has a high probability of crashing when setting it up.

As for that other thread, all the GM said is "Try verifying your files.". Utterly useless employee. I love it when a GM points the finger at the players for their own failures.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    <----set up cat hamster shop about 20 times now in the past few hours. (me are having cat shop battle with another seller....0 crashes so far.)
    b:surrender
    also apparently some of the people who be having this problem verified their files and it worked for them
    o.O
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hmm, is this problem for cat shops, cow shops or both?

I've set up a few shops before in the last 2 days and no problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hmm, is this problem for cat shops, cow shops or both?

I've set up a few shops before in the last 2 days and no problem.

both
    10 characters
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Irrianna - Harshlands
    Irrianna - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i crash today to but b4 i click "done"
    it happens 2 times. does that count?
  • sihndra
    sihndra Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hi ho, hi ho, to Tech Support we go
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I keep crashing, at first, I thought it was populated areas, but then I set up shop in East Arch... Was doing fine, until someone on a flying sword holding someone came by and caused the game to crash. It's worse on me because my Safety lock hasn't reset back to one minute yet.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaWoman - Dreamweaver
    DaWoman - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The last 4 out of 5 times I've set up a catshop in the last 3 days I've had the bug report issue crash me out of game. And not only that, now I'm sort of just crashing out of the blue, without even tabbing out or anything, no lag, no warning of anything wrong... Where as before I could have highest graphic settings in the middle of archo and stay there all day without issues. It's only been after the latest patch that I've started crashing this way.
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    <----set up cat hamster shop about 20 times now in the past few hours. (me are having cat shop battle with another seller....0 crashes so far.)
    b:surrender
    also apparently some of the people who be having this problem verified their files and it worked for them
    o.O
    Ok, so what files am i supposed to 'verify'?
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    when you first start teh PW client
    the tiny rectangle box appears
    and below Start/Update
    there be the Verify option thingy
    um verifying takes a while though.
    (>.<)'
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Failureeee - Lost City
    Failureeee - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah same here....Mines on 1 hr.

& i either crash or turn into like a tired NPC who yawns alot when it works like 1/200 times i hit set up.

20g0d3o.jpg
  • LadyVvall - Sanctuary
    LadyVvall - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well it's good to know I'm not the only one crashing going into catshop, or randomly while doing WQ...I've verified my files, no change, still crashing. I'm going crazy T.T
    I don't like people. The sooner you can accept that, the sooner we can all go on with our insignificant lives.
  • Jolin - Dreamweaver
    Jolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hi i wonder if any1 has experienced similar things recently. this juz started to happed a few days ago, when i press "done" in the window that u set up your shop, the client crashes and the bug report thing pops up. happened to me quite a few times but it just started a few days ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.