Rate The 3 Ppl Above U

Comments

• Reminissions - Sanctuary
    Reminissions - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2010
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I personally don't really know any of you so I doubt you'll know me but here I am to talk. b:chuckle

Reminissions - I think I've seen you before, so I can't really rate you.
    So I'll give you a temporary 10. ;D

SecretYing - You get a temporary 10 as well ;D for the same reason as above.

Deceptistar - I actually see you around Archosaur wearing the pink wedding dress (I think) and I end up wearing mine as well since our chars have the same shade for the wedding dresses. So I give you a 10.1/10 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ying <3 i love syou

alex b:byeb:chuckle hiya :D

b:bye person idk lets knows each other O_o sounded odd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    balller
    10char
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I personally don't really know any of you so I doubt you'll know me but here I am to talk. b:chuckle

Reminissions - I think I've seen you before, so I can't really rate you.
    So I'll give you a temporary 10. ;D

SecretYing - You get a temporary 10 as well ;D for the same reason as above.

Deceptistar - I actually see you around Archosaur wearing the pink wedding dress (I think) and I end up wearing mine as well since our chars have the same shade for the wedding dresses. So I give you a 10.1/10 b:cute
    wooooo :D next get a pink fish? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    wooooo :D next get a pink fish? :3

I like my ninetails though. b:cry Although I don't know if anyone is willing to trade their fishy for my ninetails. I should try that sometime.
    I should hunt for you one day, I have yet to take a screenshots since I deleted my older ones. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    MiStAiSa - 6/10, You hit me with a BIDS the yesterday outside West Arch gate when I wasn't paying attention and took out 2/5 of my hp, then flew into SZ D:

Deceptistar - 10/10, because she is my awesome Leader.

Skybelle - 8/10, haven't seen ingame before, but your Psychic looks nice, apparently =P
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Byah~ Me has invaded your server ranking thingy!

Deceptistar yay? (^.^) 10/10 because you be funny.
    Skybelle (o.O)' 8/10 because of what Daizengar said?
    Daizengar um 10/10 for having an awesome leader?

b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I like my ninetails though. b:cry Although I don't know if anyone is willing to trade their fishy for my ninetails. I should try that sometime.
    I should hunt for you one day, I have yet to take a screenshots since I deleted my older ones. b:chuckle

o i've got plenty of screenshots of her b:chuckleb:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    3 ppl above me i never heard of, but then i quit sanc like 6 monthss ago an 1 of u still hasnt outlvld me :P sure your nice tho

AN ILL POST WERE I DAMN WELL WANNA!!! lols nice 2 c ghy at the beggining keep mackin sly
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    o i've got plenty of screenshots of her b:chuckle

But it has to be with me wearing the same outfit = even better. b:kiss

Dark_Exile - And we care because? b:chuckle

Quilue - I actually have never seen you in game, sadly. But I give you a 9 anyways for seeing you in the forums a lot. Teehee.

MagicHamsta - Why you here? b:beatenup

@ Daizengar - Thank you. Where'd you here that from? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    @ Daizengar - Thank you. Where'd you here that from? :O

I looked at your sig b:laugh
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    o i've got plenty of screenshots of her b:chuckleb:dirty

Can you see her face in any of them? Love ya, Qui (in a manly male-elf to male-she-elf sort of way, of course).

Oh, and rating the others: Dai, it is great having you in faction. Is this becoming an Amp-only thread?

Belle, we have yet to meet, but I agree with the general impression of your siggy.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Can you see her face in any of them? Love ya, Qui (in a manly male-elf to male-she-elf sort of way, of course).

Oh, and rating the others: Dai, it is great having you in faction. Is this becoming an Amp-only thread?

Belle, we have yet to meet, but I agree with the general impression of your siggy.

Yes, we have yet to meet. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

Link failed. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Exile - Raging Tide
    Dark_Exile - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    [QUOTE=

Dark_Exile - And we care because? b:chuckle[/QUOTE]

u dont have 2 care, never said u did, nice attitude an all sound like that fat chick that sits behind her comp eating chips al day an dippin em in butter o.o another opinion shared by me, feel the love.
    number one reason i miss sanc so much is you people, perhaps i should return ......
    Death is only the beginning.....

Vae Victus
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    u dont have 2 care, never said u did, nice attitude an all sound like that fat chick that sits behind her comp eating chips al day an dippin em in butter o.o another opinion shared by me, feel the love.
    number one reason i miss sanc so much is you people, perhaps i should return ......

they really are a touching bunch arent they? a real class act.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Skybelle -isa lover b:kiss not sure how to rate that
    Dark_Exile -tuna server
    Ceshiari -ish shaved barb b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Can't believe this is still up O_o
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Ceshiari - a barb
    Deceptistar - a cleric
    Kalza - plays on RT?!?! b:dirty
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Deceptipoo - ish a big, soft, pillow :3

Kalza - o.o haven't seen in-game for a long time

MiSt - used to try to backstab him in DT while he's channeling on someone else :d
    but i always get interrupted by someone else backstabing me QQ
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    MiSt - used to try to backstab him in DT while he's channeling on someone else :d
    but i always get interrupted by someone else backstabing me QQ

is that cause i killed you b:laugh b:surrender
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    b:beatenup

everyone kills everyone else not in their fac anyway, more like cuz you're a robe lol. it used to be that the big facs fought it out and i could sneak around and poke at people through the confusion, last time i went in there it was reg surrounding the SZ with like...no nefs. WAT HAPPENED?? i miss BigPee in that santa suit floating around like a shark that everyone has to run away from. i used to poke at him a lot too, but then if he doesn't get me his wife usually gets me >.<
  • Alaxana - Sanctuary
    Alaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Quilue - An archer that I've seen somewhere.
    Mistaisa - My hot asian girlfriend with big ****. Fellow Regicide member, v. sexy.
    Kalza - Someone who disappeared from my PWI life months and months ago. Hounded me to join Nef and when I applied, he was already gone, lol. (Foreeeeeeeeeeeeever ago.)
    Alaxana - Retired 9x venomancer. ;Sanctuary

Radiance - 7x archer in Leviathan. ;Raging Tides

Don't lie; don't lie to me now, now I'm erasing you,
    Throwing those memories out, out to start something new,
    I'm throwing those memories, darling don't lie to me.

Breathe in slowly now; darling don't lie to me,
    Inhale truth I plead for you're my only hope,
    Don't die, don't leave.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    MiStA- <33
    Que- hi idk you b:bye
    Alax- b:cute hello there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Quilue - I think I finally saw you in North Arch last week? O:
    Alaxana - O:
    NaitomeaDesu - O:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    I TT'd w/ u once Nait b:sad

u were lower lvl than me at the time lol
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Will this thread ever die ?!?!?!?!
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    this Thread Shall Never Die
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad