Funny and sad at the same time lol

Options
Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Yeap beating someone at mini world boss, what they do call reinforcements instead of trying to get better, whats sad is now they gotta cheat using genie expell skill. lol. And yet still failed. Funny part. So whats next bring the whole faction. Btw they are both over level 100. And Im sure some here can guess what faction they are in lol.
working it Q_Q
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Miatemaro - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeap beating someone at mini world boss, what they do call reinforcements instead of trying to get better, whats sad is now they gotta cheat using genie expell skill. lol. And yet still failed. Funny part. So whats next bring the whole faction. Btw they are both over level 100. And Im sure some here can guess what faction they are in lol.

No idea.

10char
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

switch to white name and... problemo solved
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    switch to white name and... problemo solved

Show up by urself.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I approve this thread; glad to see Enrage is still Enrage. Don't go carebearin' out on us!

b:angry

...that's my job.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I approve this thread; glad to see Enrage is still Enrage. Don't go carebearin' out on us!

b:angry

...that's my job.

b:cute

I aprove of Konararadiararaidnan. Glad to see trolls are still trolling b:victory Don't go soft on us!
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    glad to see Enrage is still Enrage.

Yeah, this is the second time today I've heard someone going on about how Enrage is being Enrage. If they aren't used to it by now... *shrugs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah, this is the second time today I've heard someone going on about how Enrage is being Enrage. If they aren't used to it by now... *shrugs*

lol, does it look like Im complaining. nope. I just happen to think its funny and sad that some ppl need to resort to such things. b:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    QQtemaro

10char
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    QQtemaro

10char

LMAO to funny, try learning what Q_Q is before claiming someone is doing it FailGreen. Oh wait I forgot About your TAO threads your a pro at Q_Q.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you just got trolled.

gg
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you just got trolled.

gg

And you were played like a 1 string violin. Q_Q more.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You're both idiots. I win.
    b:victory

b:avoid
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    HTs going for most locked threads in a week keep it up guys. seriously its kinda funny b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I aprove of Konararadiararaidnan. Glad to see trolls are still trolling b:victory Don't go soft on us!

b:victory Thank you for your support, kind sir.
    LMAO to funny, try learning what Q_Q is before claiming someone is doing it FailGreen. Oh wait I forgot About your TAO threads your a pro at Q_Q.

Fine, don't QQ more.

But you can ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol, does it look like Im complaining. nope. I just happen to think its funny and sad that some ppl need to resort to such things. b:laughb:laugh
    Some people like to lash out in game due to being abused at home, school or work. Its pathetic, i know, but at least try to consider it as comunity service. You're helping some maladjusted person to release their 'failure in life' stress.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you just got trolled.

gg
    i think u got rolled b:surrender
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    no fair he cant flame back QQb:shutup
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Another night of fun and sadness.

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Goes to show some can dish it out but craddle up and Q_Q when things dont go the way they want.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Goes to show some can dish it out but craddle up and Q_Q when things dont go the way they want.

wow... cookie?b:cute (and u're still blue name i see qq)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow... cookie?b:cute (and u're still blue name i see qq)

And you didnt show up alone. So whats your point and she was blue named too.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    if its kill steal you can send a ticket and try ban, if its insult you can also ban, if its abuse you can also ban. why post on forums? GM usually tele if its a world boss or they go through screens and share bans for few days.
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

I only see 1/2 the convo, convenient your 1/2 isn't there.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I only see 1/2 the convo, convenient your 1/2 isn't there.

You mean other than the LOL wut. There was no convo before that.

Mono,

Posted it cause its funny. I dont consider it kill stealing, I find it a bit of fun when theres real compitition, until the time before when both used expel to silence me to get me killed, thats when it went to far. Not my fault she cant handle it.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You mean other than the LOL wut. There was no convo before that.

Mono,

Posted it cause its funny. I dont consider it kill stealing, I find it a bit of fun when theres real compitition, until the time before when both used expel to silence me to get me killed, thats when it went to far. Not my fault she cant handle it.

wow ... just wow b:laugh
    if u considered it as kill stealing i would say.. IDIOT DETECTED... coz u're the one who ks andro or me there lol... right after maintenance is over i always show up there as first.. the next day u always w8 there like a noob for more than 30 min and keep w8ing when i show up coz it means boss will spawn any minute.... but it's not the point of this story :)

see you tomorrow there - hope as white name this time :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow ... just wow b:laugh
    if u considered it as kill stealing i would say.. IDIOT DETECTED... coz u're the one who ks andro or me there lol... right after maintenance is over i always show up there as first.. the next day u always w8 there like a noob for more than 30 min and keep w8ing when i show up coz it means boss will spawn any minute.... but it's not the point of this story :)

see you tomorrow there - hope as white name this time :)

Make sure ur there by urself. Dont think for 1 sec Im scared of you. And you Idiot Detector is only going off on yourself.

Q_Q like the crying. WE WERE THERE FIRSTS AND ITS NOT FAIR. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Make sure ur there by urself. Dont think for 1 sec Im scared of you. And you Idiot Detector is only going off on yourself.

Q_Q like the crying. WE WERE THERE FIRSTS AND ITS NOT FAIR.

when did i say "we where there first and it's not fair" lmao?b:laugh i only considered it as "kill steal" in case u would want to use it
    and what crying lol? O.O .... im not the one who started this topic O.o so far the only qqer here is .. you with ur "omg they expeled me both and my nix died, THAT WENT TO FAR!!!"

will be there dont worry... hope u dont wanna kill boss as blue name then switch to white.. coz we will miss the all fun in this wayb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    when did i say "we where there first and it's not fair" lmao?b:laugh i only considered it as "kill steal" in case u would want to use it
    and what crying lol? O.O .... im not the one who started this topic O.o so far the only qqer here is .. you with ur "omg they expeled me both and my nix died, THAT WENT TO FAR!!!"

will be there dont worry... hope u dont wanna kill boss as blue name then switch to white.. coz we will miss the all fun in this wayb:chuckle

LOL I showed no where it was Q_Q, Whats wrong to scared to show up by yourself. I stated how pathetic it was that you couldnt beat me and had to resort to that.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL I showed no where it was Q_Q, Whats wrong to scared to show up by yourself. I stated how pathetic it was that you couldnt beat me and had to resort to that.

QQ moar lol... and dont worry qqer.. i will be there alone - just make sure u will be w8ing there for me as a white name not a blue **** who suddenly switches to white, sends his nix and run as soon as this nix diesb:surrender

and dont worry.. expel doesnt work in pvp so u wont need to start another topic... "OMG HE EXPELED ME IN PVP AND THAT'S WHY HE WON!! THAT WENT TO FAR!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Flaming will not be tolerated on these forums. If this behavior continues we will be forced to take disciplinary action, don't let it come to that please.
This discussion has been closed.