What do you want to see on the map? (TW-wise)

Options
Paigrande - Harshlands
Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Earlier this morning santa claus asked me for a christmas gift and told me he receives presents 31 days after christmas so I told him "Im gonna make a thread for ya and put a poll in it", he said "Cool, those HL threads are getting boring and cold hohohohohohohoho" and I told him "LOL" nd made a thread with a poll in it b:laugh
Ok now, to move on to the thread. Lately I have seen sum posts talking about how KD and every1 else wants some fun TWs, sum KD members posting about how Zulu shouldnt be atking em, others asking why small guilds like Evoke atk em instead of Zulu or Crimson if they will lose anyways so heres my thoughts on that matter.
Yesterday KD slaughtered Evoke on the TW where they didnt meant to destroy the cristal but they wanted to humiliate Evoke by killing towers by towers while **** evoke members and when their catas died they were pulling catas with clerics while our Evoke brothers respawned in SZ in agony and 1 second later one shotted by blood hungry KD perditions.
They were actually toying with evoke like a 3 year old trying to smash his/her toys on the ground which made me really sad and somehow disappointed at KD behavior (I was there being ***** with my mage) but KD has sum cool ppl in it so its ok. >.<
After all that nightmare b:chuckle a question came to my mind, what do you want see in the map?
Week after week this server TWs have been KD vs KY, and sum other guild fighting for a small land but dont you guys miss the times where multiple guilds competed to be top guilds? I miss it and since I speak for the ppl most ppl miss it toob:cool
Top guilds worthy of respect are in my point of view those that when TWs against other rivals show them how a TW is done and sum fair-play instead of trying to humiliate a potential top contender, they wont QQ if they realize they will be atked by multiple competitive guilds with almost 80 members for war each at the same, they will instead try to defend their multiple territories and keep fighting. KD atm holds most of the lands but I wonder if they are capable of defending those multiple lands if they are atked by multiple competitive guilds, after all, when you have something and you cant defend it that means you dont deserve to have all of it in the first place.
KD deserved most of their wins against KY but honestly, Im sure serious competitive TW against different opponents is more entertaining then a TW for the lolz like sum ppl want. What our server lacks is variety in terms of competitive guilds and ofc TWs will get boring if the map has the same problem.
So tell me ppl, what you want to see on the map? Only 2 Top guilds TWing for 3 hours every week? 2 Top guilds in peace while small guilds try to fight for one land? Multiple guilds ganking the guild thats holds most of the lands every week to try and put themselves on the map? Submit your posts and your votes ;)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Post edited by Paigrande - Harshlands on

Comments

• Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Even though I voted I think the options are more akin to time points in TW Map progression rather than separate "TW dimensions"...lol someone come up with the quantum physics behind TW.

Multiple guilds-->2 guilds-->ganking top land owner--->one guild.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Even though I voted I think the options are more akin to time points in TW Map progression rather than separate "TW dimensions"...lol someone come up with the quantum physics behind TW.

Multiple guilds-->2 guilds-->ganking top land owner--->one guild.

You thinking way too deepb:laughb:laugh I swear the first paragraph confused meb:cry
    (\__/)
  • ZackXz - Harshlands
    ZackXz - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If two guilds had around half the map each it would be interesting, because instead of one dominate force, two would be here to fight each other and the tides may turn in either factions favour. Now look at it this way if they kept on and got no where apart from the same lands, meaning equal strength the PvP system would change and tactics would start to be formed instead of ganking making new pvpers with more skill and honour. Also if people got tired they'd form a 3rd possibley 4th or 5th faction to try and take some of the land and this is probably the best PvP system I can think of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If two guilds had around half the map each it would be interesting, because instead of one dominate force, two would be here to fight each other and the tides may turn in either factions favour. Now look at it this way if they kept on and got no where apart from the same lands, meaning equal strength the PvP system would change and tactics would start to be formed instead of ganking making new pvpers with more skill and honour. Also if people got tired they'd form a 3rd possibley 4th or 5th faction to try and take some of the land and this is probably the best PvP system I can think of.

Only 2 very strong guilds fighting for power is not a good idea and I will tell you why:
    1- A guild can only bring 80 ppl for TW that means that not everyone will be able to enjoy good TW but only a few ppl from each of the top guilds.
    2- Where there are only 2 big guilds ppl automatically think those are the only 2 decent guilds on the server and as consequence, small guilds cant raise to power cuz all of their high lvls want to be on those top guilds and the result is those 2 guilds getting stronger and stronger instead of small guilds growing up.
    (\__/)
  • ZackXz - Harshlands
    ZackXz - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ah well you know best, In the last PvP game I played thats how we dealt with Township battles eventually we decided to stay without a town for a month and wait for stronger people to rival if you see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Now is the time to ask RayVer:

What is KD's plan IF KD takes over the entire HL map?

Will you do as was done on LC and disband KD and start over? Essentially reviving a near-dead server by giving numerous guilds the opportunity to get a piece of land?

OR will you be greedy and keep all the land and let the server die?b:sad
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    With new BHs there will be influx of new high levels soon.

Some of them will be horribly underskilled and undergeared.

Some of them will join non-TW guilds.

But a lot of them will seek TW action, with time all top guilds will be full, new TW guilds will arise, with a bit of luck map will become a bit more colorful.

KD has an advantage of experience, they will be number 1 target of attacks though so it evens out.

But it depends on guild leaders too, so far it seems that once "secondary" guild somehow steals a land (like Karma) then everyone and their mother start bidding on them since they got no guts to bid on KD/KY/Zulu b:laugh
    Packs World International
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    pve all day b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    OR will you be greedy and keep all the land and let the server die?b:sad

OR wili you STEP THE FACK UP AND DO SOMETHIGN ABOUT IT. I never invisioned KD with this much land, and i never thought people would just go mentally ill and give up. Here is the thing about KD and our situation, belive it or not we never had any plans to hold this much land. The plan was to take a large chunk so we are able to fund stuff to benefit the guild. When we got half the map, and were allied with kylin and destiny had some land, destiny decided to KoS us. We are not going to allow a KoS to keep raking in money, so we took them off the map. Kylin then decides to be dumb and KoS's us, so once again we are forced to remove people from the map, with the final outcome being KD having more land and everyone calling us greedy.

I would like to see multiple good guilds fighting every week in event match ups, but this takes time to achieve. Guilds that arent on the map dont understand that the best way to get better at TW is to get on the map, so you can defend as well as attack. Everyone wants instantaneous elimination of KD but thats not going to work. Take the easiest land you can, defend every week while continuing to attack, and your guild will get better and possibly be a threat. You must be able to defend your HQ before you can expect to kill someone elses. Atm guilds like Evoke and Takoda, which have some potential, will never amount to anything because all they get to practice is resing in base. grab land off the easiest target, build up, and come after KD when you are ready. Guilds need to go into TWs thinking "i am confident we can win, even if it is a 1v1", not "boy, i sure hope our war is stacked with 2 other good guilds that day".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Looks simple on the paper but you have no idea how small guilds work, mate.

Once someone reaches proper level they join KD or KY.

Quite hard to make new TW guild while already existing ones haven't reach the full capacity.

But, as I posted before, with new BHs people will level faster - more high levels will appear - KD and KY will be full - other factions (like Zulu, Evoke, other) will have the chance to grow up in numbers and levels and start competing.
    Packs World International
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've been waiting for people to level up since before I was 90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Taboo is the official mouthpiece for KD?

Guess it's too much to ask for RayVer to respond to my question.b:scorn
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    No response needed, its not our job to get worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I laugh at KD's "We didnt want this much map, how dare you all let us have it." line.

If you dont want so much land dont show up to TWs, pretty easy b:chuckle

Taboo thankfully makes KD look like the arrogant bunch of tards they are all by himself so idc if mo-one else posts from KD, the point is still the same: They started early in server, won half the map with their allies, get alot of high lvls who leave smaller guilds for salary and high end gears and thwart other guilds development, blame the rest of the server for not toppling them even though they went to the extreme of buying Nurfed rank 8 just to have his services for a while, its really quite pathetic power-mogering, yet i still hear KD ppl every other day saying "its just a game" when its clear in their actions that its alot more than that to them.

Dont worry KD, we will fulfill your dreams, build guilds that you cannot defend, take you down, and dance by the burning stack of e-peens that remains. b:kiss

Moar guilds on TW map FTW b:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you dont want so much land dont show up to TWs, pretty easy b:chuckle

they went to the extreme of buying Nurfed rank 8

Stop proving my point please, its starting to get annoying how bad you are at debating. usually the goal is to prove the other person wrong, instead you prove my point then call me dumb and over weight. pro tactic.

KD didnt buy nurfed's rank 8. Oh, and ya know what other guild has a rank 8 mage?

Honestly taar, i just started to go back and forth with you for shts and giggles, but it is clear to me that you are dead serious and actually this annoying. Come back when you can hit me for more than 2k please, im sick of your constant fail ninja attempts.

(Hes gunna call me dumb now, watch this, pls dont, pls, NUUUUUUUUUUUU)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I've been waiting for people to level up since before I was 90.

b:sweat
    they not coming.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WingArc - Harshlands
    WingArc - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i know you guys probely think im a noob and everything but... i really think their should be more guilds on the map. i think that KD should keep their land and not be greedy getting other peoples land that they dont need... (me and my friend worked out that KD got 74b a year) but now thats changed cuz we did that bout 8 weeks ago... so people get ur heads in and take out some KD land...

thats all i have to say
  • WillKillU - Harshlands
    WillKillU - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Everyone Wants Instantaneous Elimination Of Kd But Thats Not Going To Work..

hey Kd U Dont Understand? We All Hate U
  • sickzorio
    sickzorio Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    KD just should to RPK the whole noobcake server that can't take that KD has been here since day #1 of the server getting land every week, so RPKing they would deserve all this hate b:cute
    and maybe getting super ganked from all the factions in the server will make TWs more interesting... or maybe not, just a bunch of 5-10 mins TWs.
    that was my two cents :D
  • Kojj - Raging Tide
    Kojj - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sickzorio wrote: »
    KD just should to RPK the whole noobcake server that can't take that KD has been here since day #1 of the server getting land every week, so RPKing they would deserve all this hate b:cute
    and maybe getting super ganked from all the factions in the server will make TWs more interesting... or maybe not, just a bunch of 5-10 mins TWs.
    that was my two cents :D

Yes, KD should start rpking officially.
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:cold my guild has been trying to get lvl 3 and higher lvls so we can do some tws but we cant because once our people get to a high enuff lvl they go and join takoda or kylin and say how we dont have enuff higher lvls, frankly it pisses me off because KD just took over the map and the smaller guilds cant get high enough lvls to even have a chance at TW because all the people who can and will do TW are in takoda, Kylin, or KD. b:cry i wish the higher lvls would have more love for smaller guilds and lower lvls. help us lvl and dont just sit on your high horses
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    help us lvl and dont just sit on your high horses

a lot of us lvled without help from higher lvls, its not so hard to lvl with people your own lvl, grinding parties, zhen, gv, etc. You don't need us to lvl. people that joined the server when it came out didn't have high lvls to help them through it all

but when people do get higher lvl they want to join the top guilds because of the tw fun, and to be in a guild with their own lvl people, its difficult to do any bhs, bosses, or gv without people around your own lvl and with only people lower lvl then you.

So i can see where your comeing from, but u need to also see where high lvls are comeing from.
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    what i mean by lvl up is help the smaller factions a bit more(help them lvl hte factions and such), because its hard to get 80+ to stay in not very well known factions b:surrender they dont like staying in smaller ones because of the lack of people their lvl
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Actually a lot of competitive guilds fighthing for lands. The thing is and idk why ppl are afraid to attack, I have alts in guilds that say they won't attack 'cause they won't win, yes, is true that against a guild like KD, a guild of 8X and 7X won't win, but after all is a game, u don't loose anything by attacking, so go guilds into TW to make a more colorful map, even the strongest of guilds can't hold against a mass ganking on all their lands!b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Selfish - Harshlands
    Selfish - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Actually a lot of competitive guilds fighthing for lands. The thing is and idk why ppl are afraid to attack, I have alts in guilds that say they won't attack 'cause they won't win, yes, is true that against a guild like KD, a guild of 8X and 7X won't win, but after all is a game, u don't loose anything by attacking, so go guilds into TW to make a more colorful map, even the strongest of guilds can't hold against a mass ganking on all their lands!b:laugh

except money. im glad money doesnt control this game.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    except money. im glad money doesnt control this game.

LOL, divide 500k of bid, plus let's say another 700k for towers and catas (actually saying a lot) between a guild of idk... 120 ppl to say a number b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL, divide 500k of bid, plus let's say another 700k for towers and catas (actually saying a lot) between a guild of idk... 120 ppl to say a number b:chuckle

actally the basic towers around and near your base costs you 1mill, now if you build all the towers on the lanes, thats another 600k but most guilds that know they can't win dont' build those. So tw costs 1.5mill, but if u can get a few peopel in guild to pay for it go ahead, or pay it all for yourself if u got the money O.o
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Selfish - Harshlands
    Selfish - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

oh, i forgot that you don't need a charm and pots in TW. my bad.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes, KD should start rpking officially.

Officially being the operative word.

KD have been RPKing unofficially since day one.b:surrender
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wanna see a ~M shape~ and at the bottom of the map it says...are you ready?..it says...~are you lovin it!~^^ gud idea am-i-rite?b:cute