3rd Strongest TW faction?

Comments

• n9crawler
    n9crawler Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    enelysion, outlaw, redraidrs all took lands and have been able to hold their lands. that to me is strongness. having TWs every week doesn't necessarily mean strongness. a faction constantly attacks Nef every week for a 5 minute joy is rated as 3rd strongest? b:chuckle get real.. this thread is nothing more than your attempt to push factions to gank up on nef so your *cough* faction could have a chance at getting land by default...
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    zzzz flame thread... is the purpose of this thread to identify the 3rd strongest tw faction who actively tw's and doesn't just defend? Third best faction is obviously Primordus if we are just messing around <3
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    I was thinking of a veno WillowSky or a wiz MichaelBhb( I think it was the right name ) since those were the last leaders I knew .

It was Michael btw -___-
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    n9crawler wrote: »
    enelysion, outlaw, redraidrs all took lands and have been able to hold their lands. that to me is strongness. having TWs every week doesn't necessarily mean strongness. a faction constantly attacks Nef every week for a 5 minute joy is rated as 3rd strongest? b:chuckle get real.. this thread is nothing more than your attempt to push factions to gank up on nef so your *cough* faction could have a chance at getting land by default...

you know, if people actually worked together, its not just one faction getting land by default :)
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    you know, if people actually worked together, its not just one faction getting land by default :)

Bow down before Nef, it's way more fun and easier too ^^
    What's the point of arguing 2nd or 3rd or 4th best faction? In the end who really cares? It's those that choose to stand up and fight Nef that will be remembered. To defeat the best, that is something to be proud of... not squabbling over an arbitrary and extremely objective ranking system lol.
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited January 2010

specific orders give specific factions of a triple attack the better advantage at taking land. We know 3 certain factions like to attack together every given weekend and the order of attack seems to be the same week in and out with one of two results every time. Is this advantage shared among these factions or are the other two oblivious?
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    n9crawler wrote: »
    doubt any fac would give this thread THAT much credit..... >.>;;;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    doubt any fac would give this thread THAT much credit..... >.>;;;;

seriously. I think most of us (key word most) are just bs'ing on this thread. TW on Sanctuary has come to a point of just not really caring. Its all for fun now, in all honesty. Some people take it way too far still, and get all butt hurt when their faction is speculated the wrong way (I just got a PM on the forums from some alt of someone in a faction who was QQ'ing about what I said their faction did during TW) *rolls eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There is no 3rd font, there wont be any 3rd font, its glitched. If am not mistaken there were 4 fruitful attempts, Nishtara(Sepukku), Geogaddi (Nemesis), Boy (Steel) and Herne_Hunter (merged with outlaw).

Though the first 3 got people mostly from nef, but i think Herne
    _Hunter was able to get a few out of leg also. But the conclusion was it failed.

If you think that guilds like outlaw are joking than think again, they are being wise, though outlaw has a history of not attacking nef even during its worst times but still time has changed, i bet these factions who got lands atm are just using the coins to build up themselves , get more lvls, gear themselves up and then when they know its wont be a 5 min TW i bet then they would be attacking, i guess its better to wait and build up, or just go for 5 mins and get demoralized ?

Anyways strife no1 is sitting idle, there are people who want to do stuff, but most people who want to do stuff they don't have the back up, you cant blame them, most of the peeps they gather, help growing, end up landing in nef or regi, why ? people think they are awesome and stuff, but always forget that there are many more on the server, who got way better knowledge. You cant blame them you know. But yeah i think if there is to be a 3rd font, non- allied, then it has to be these old school people, sadly most of them have left game and the ones who are there don't TW anymore. But good luck building the 3rd font or even finding one.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    I keep on reading about 'the old school people'. And 'legends of sanctuary'.

You people have gotta realize that people come and go. And the older players arent the only ones who have what it takes to take on a successful TW. It took 7 months for those 'old school' people to lock the land, so to be fair, it will take roughly 7 months for the 'new school' people to rip it from their hands.

Let go of the past and be on with it. Too many people are sitting around, remembering the past like a bunch of gramps'. Put down the walker, and open your eyes. The new kids are on the block and they are getting ready to stomp out the old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    cesh, i accept to what you say, but one small point you fail to look at is this that TW is not just uber gear or high hp/damage/defence of a single person, TW includes skill, experience in both TW and TW strategy, thats what makes the old school special, MOST of the new school people have oracled and bought there gears in. They dont know **** bout co-ordination and stuff, i mean i hear my friends from TW factions whining that there aint any co-ordination, if there was they could have done this and done that. Thats the problem. Old School people knew how to get the best out the available resource they had. Thats all about it i think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • tenj#7625
    tenj#7625 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There is no 3rd font, there wont be any 3rd font, its glitched. If am not mistaken there were 4 fruitful attempts, Nishtara(Sepukku), Geogaddi (Nemesis), Boy (Steel) and Herne_Hunter (merged with outlaw).

Though the first 3 got people mostly from nef, but i think Herne
    _Hunter was able to get a few out of leg also. But the conclusion was it failed.

I think you forgot to mention "Rebirth" and Ravenous.. even Legendary became a powerhouse when Shockwave went to them. Maybe u're right, and there is no definitive 3rd strongest faction right now? It seems like every powerhouse came from merges.. why don't the current factions set aside their differences and merge or something?? Most the successful factions did it, it is something they should consider cuz it has beenfits for all.. who cares about the name , u guys could vote for a Bold new fearsome name like the others powerhouse facs did
    If you think that guilds like outlaw are joking than think again, they are being wise, though outlaw has a history of not attacking nef even during its worst times but still time has changed, i bet these factions who got lands atm are just using the coins to build up themselves , get more lvls, gear themselves up and then when they know its wont be a 5 min TW i bet then they would be attacking, i guess its better to wait and build up, or just go for 5 mins and get demoralized ?

Anyways strife no1 is sitting idle, there are people who want to do stuff, but most people who want to do stuff they don't have the back up, you cant blame them, most of the peeps they gather, help growing, end up landing in nef or regi, why ? people think they are awesome and stuff, but always forget that there are many more on the server, who got way better knowledge. You cant blame them you know. But yeah i think if there is to be a 3rd font, non- allied, then it has to be these old school people, sadly most of them have left game and the ones who are there don't TW anymore. But good luck building the 3rd font or even finding one.

Maybe if they want to do stuff.. regi and nef are probably already full.. then shouldn't their active players merge with another active player's faction so they can d o more stuff and power levle? that's how all the other factions u mentioned did it, if people would learn to work together they cud be doing everything the old school people could be doing if they had the same active players to do it with.
    seriously. I think most of us (key word most) are just bs'ing on this thread. TW on Sanctuary has come to a point of just not really caring. Its all for fun now, in all honesty. Some people take it way too far still, and get all butt hurt when their faction is speculated the wrong way (I just got a PM on the forums from some alt of someone in a faction who was QQ'ing about what I said their faction did during TW) *rolls eyes*

Maybe u're right here too.. it seems like a lot of ppeople don't care enough about TW.. I mean if they really cared we wouldn't be hearing about how some ppl don't have enough high levels to do TW or have only 40 people online for TW or have no money to do TW etc... u know what I mean?

I mean if they really cared maybe some of the factions could be doing a big merge to become a big powerhouse, i mean not only for TW but they' d have all the active players there to power level thru deltas or FCC or gammas? I know that Redraidrs Legendary Enelysion Amplified Outlaw and stuff are lacking barbs and stuff, but if 1 or 2 of em merged or something they would have all the barbs they cud get to get their BHs or Exp they need so they can stand a chance in TW?
    edited January 2010
    night your thoughts are noble but not wise, when 2 factions merge together then there are 2 groups formed from the very beginning, people fight over who gets what posts, people fight over the name of the banner they gonna be under, i once tried this myself but sadly failed, not cause of the people i went along with, but cause of the faction i merged up with, it seemed that it was hard for them to get along with the new people who just joined in. Seriously its a hopeless topic you are discussing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• tenj#7625
    edited January 2010
    night your thoughts are noble but not wise, when 2 factions merge together then there are 2 groups formed from the very beginning, people fight over who gets what posts, people fight over the name of the banner they gonna be under, i once tried this myself but sadly failed, not cause of the people i went along with, but cause of the faction i merged up with, it seemed that it was hard for them to get along with the new people who just joined in. Seriously its a hopeless topic you are discussing.

I know some ppl won't get along but they shud just kick out the drama people and get people taht actually care about helpign the faction out and instead of stirring up drama and QQ, be building up the faction together and make an impact on TW and their growth in character unity ..

how is it a hopeless topic? i mean for months now every1 was looking for the 3rd powerhouse faction next to Legendary as 2nd powerhose fac. and when regi and rebirth merged they instantly jumped up to becom the 3rd powerhouse faction..

maybe outlaw didn't work cuz only 10-20 ppl came from nef and leg, and people bailed too early. ayano and them left after 1 week cuz the leader was too stubborn to negotiate to atk nef at all.

cuz right now i bet every1 is sick and tired of hearing about regi and nef in stalemate or whatever.. like leg and nef was a long time ago.. there just needs to be a 3rd powerhouse fac that could push things either way and make a large impact on the map..
    edited January 2010
    If High LvL's would determine the future of TW of this server than you did be seeing a lot more factions on the map, i always supported skill and strategy and i alway will do, but merging and building has got only one conclusion = breaking up of 2 individual factions, not even close of building a new one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    maybe outlaw didn't work cuz only 10-20 ppl came from nef and leg, and people bailed too early. ayano and them left after 1 week cuz the leader was too stubborn to negotiate to atk nef at all.

i was there, i know what happened, and really i dont want to discuss it. But your free to try out. Am not into TW anymore. i love my pve life way more than anything now. but it be nice to see if what you think come true good luck with that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tenj#7625
    edited January 2010
    If High LvL's would determine the future of TW of this server than you did be seeing a lot more factions on the map, i always supported skill and strategy and i alway will do, but merging and building has got only one conclusion = breaking up of 2 individual factions, not even close of building a new one.

ok yea i agree with skill and strategy, but how do u acquire skill an strategy if half current factions aren't working together and don't seem to show much interest in tw atm?

back when rebirth's leader quit they were falling apart.. and regi was also falling apart.. when they merged, and still didn't get anywhere but it took some time b4 it all worked.

I mean right now Legenary's leader quit and went to Nef... amplified's director went to Enelysion.. doesn't this like ring a bell? it will take a lot of hard work and cooperation of medium leveled players (85-90) if a 3rd strongest faction wants to make a stand against nef and regi.
  • tenj#7625
    edited January 2010
    i was there, i know what happened, and really i dont want to discuss it. But your free to try out. Am not into TW anymore. i love my pve life way more than anything now. but it be nice to see if what you think come true good luck with that

i agree that no one can be 100% certain that it would work, but you could be certain that if 2 factions are showing early signs of sliding or collapse.. it is only something to take into as consideration to bring up morale or activeness, and build up a 3rd strongest faction with 2 heads working better than 1

it would be following the footsteps of all the old school people and become another powerhouse
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    i love my pve life way more than anything now.

correction, "i love my boring life way more than anything now."
    I mean right now Legenary's leader quit and went to Nef...

can't really call him a leader when he went MIA for 2-3 weeks without passing lead or saying anything? if anything, it was more like the downfall of leg..
    edited January 2010
    first of Michael was the leader but i guess the last true leader was Asterelle, 2nd about amp director hmm there is a lot to say about that, i had forseen it coming months back, as for old school people, well first 90% has left (the good ones) some dont want to come out of there new incarnations, so good luck in gathering the old school people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    yup mist if thats how you think about it, i love my boring life, seriously, gathering coins to get gear is boring, trying to complete and succeed also to complete warsong bh in 25 mins is again boring,

Where as being under safty lock for hours and not able to do anything other PKng is really interesting, going to TW and seeing a perfect example of stupidity and no- coordination is again interesting. lols you guys have a fun life, seriously, but i guess i love the way i can help low levels do there quests bosses, get my own gears done, getting the best possible event gears witout spending RL coins. Its just a choice i made. More over even if i be in a Tw faction, dont think it would make a huge difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    first of Michael was the leader but i guess the last true leader was Asterelle, 2nd about amp director hmm there is a lot to say about that, i had forseen it coming months back, as for old school people, well first 90% has left (the good ones) some dont want to come out of there new incarnations, so good luck in gathering the old school people.

O.O what did you know about our director?

actually the guy ceased to be director soon after i joined amp and Blosicles has been the director since then with some periods of replacements due to him being on vacation last month i believe.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited January 2010
    Q i bet he left cause of u :P b:chuckle

Q teach meh how to play an archer ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol go on archer forums
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited January 2010
    beh i hate reading those longggggggggggggggggggggg guides ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Q i bet he left cause of u :P b:chuckle

Q teach meh how to play an archer ><

I bet he was not satisfied with Q's flat chest. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    yup mist if thats how you think about it, i love my boring life, seriously, gathering coins to get gear is boring, trying to complete and succeed also to complete warsong bh in 25 mins is again boring,

Where as being under safty lock for hours and not able to do anything other PKng is really interesting, going to TW and seeing a perfect example of stupidity and no- coordination is again interesting. lols you guys have a fun life, seriously, but i guess i love the way i can help low levels do there quests bosses, get my own gears done, getting the best possible event gears witout spending RL coins. Its just a choice i made. More over even if i be in a Tw faction, dont think it would make a huge difference.

damn, you gather coins for gear.. for what? to kill more bosses? damn no wonder its so boring. and.. personal accomplishments are only.. personal accomplishments. im under safety lock for 20 min, so i really dont know how i "cant" do anything ROFL, and the stupidity and no- coordination is your opinion, you arent doing anything better. you get your gear, yet you're still easy as ever to kill b:cute
    edited January 2010
    Mist am guilty as accused :) accepted. But i like the love i get from people whom i help, more than getting the hatred of gang PK. i play the game as i like. and err yeah am easy to kill that too is accepted :) am squishy hope that makes you happy, and err well who doesnt want to get end game gear ? More over one thing i dont udnerstand is what are the PK obsessed ppl doing on a pve server, you seriously should roll on a PK server. Anyways you got your own concept of fun and so do i, Not necessary that both of our opinions has to match each other does it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    this aint the right place to discuss Q's chest taking it to whisper please ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    this is my first mmo, so i didn't know what pve and pvp was, and my friends picked sanctuary based on the name so i followed.. yeah thats how i ended up in a pve server b:surrender