3rd Strongest TW faction?

13»

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    (I just got a PM on the forums from some alt of someone in a faction who was QQ'ing about what I said their faction did during TW) *rolls eyes*
    why do YOU get all the fun D:

i constantly saw what was going on in 'that area' from start to finish ;x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    why do YOU get all the fun D:

i constantly saw what was going on in 'that area' from start to finish ;x

because Im SOOOOOOOOOO much more adorable than you b:cute

and yeah -.- whatever....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There is no 3rd font, there wont be any 3rd font, its glitched. If am not mistaken there were 4 fruitful attempts, Nishtara(Sepukku), Geogaddi (Nemesis), Boy (Steel) and Herne_Hunter (merged with outlaw).

Though the first 3 got people mostly from nef, but i think Herne
    _Hunter was able to get a few out of leg also. But the conclusion was it failed.

If you think that guilds like outlaw are joking than think again, they are being wise, though outlaw has a history of not attacking nef even during its worst times but still time has changed, i bet these factions who got lands atm are just using the coins to build up themselves , get more lvls, gear themselves up and then when they know its wont be a 5 min TW i bet then they would be attacking, i guess its better to wait and build up, or just go for 5 mins and get demoralized ?

Anyways strife no1 is sitting idle, there are people who want to do stuff, but most people who want to do stuff they don't have the back up, you cant blame them, most of the peeps they gather, help growing, end up landing in nef or regi, why ? people think they are awesome and stuff, but always forget that there are many more on the server, who got way better knowledge. You cant blame them you know. But yeah i think if there is to be a 3rd font, non- allied, then it has to be these old school people, sadly most of them have left game and the ones who are there don't TW anymore. But good luck building the 3rd font or even finding one.

if Milari hadn't weaseled out of the 3 way with Steel and Rebirth, then Nefarious wouldn't be what it is now. Both Rebirth and Steel were ready to go full force (full 80 people, with most 80+ at the time), but after Milari stated she wanted to wait a week, Steel and Rebirth agreed on a 1v1 for fun. The next week, Steel had all but lost most their players. Then Regicide and Rebirth were planning on working with Milari/Legendary, when the same **** happened lawl. Oh well, 2 very good, wasted, opportunities. b:thanks
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ^^ XAsch b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
    edited January 2010
    rofl.........
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

Hai. =D
    rofl.........

Maybe it's just me, but some people have the strangest sense of humor.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    if Milari hadn't weaseled out of the 3 way with Steel and Rebirth, then Nefarious wouldn't be what it is now. Both Rebirth and Steel were ready to go full force (full 80 people, with most 80+ at the time), but after Milari stated she wanted to wait a week, Steel and Rebirth agreed on a 1v1 for fun. The next week, Steel had all but lost most their players. Then Regicide and Rebirth were planning on working with Milari/Legendary, when the same **** happened lawl. Oh well, 2 very good, wasted, opportunities. b:thanks

Are you Asch? You seem to remember this to great detail. I remember Leg wanted to wipe Outlaw off map, then take Archosaur.

Good old days. xD b:bye
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    that is asch, and Leg took archo before they went for Outlaw, Leg only took the last land of Archo that too after taking DW, Outlaw got wiped of 3 lands with Steel, Rebirth and Regicide attacking it. The first land was taken by Steel the previous week. And the following week all 3 followed the same pattern of atk, B Rush. Nef never attacked outlaw and Leg only took the last land, thats hwo far i remember. Even Mpire and SW were close to get some lands from Outlaw at one point of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Man. Reading all of this makes me so sad i wasn't a part of it. =[
    b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
    edited January 2010
    Maybe it's just me, but some people have the strangest sense of humor.
    its just you :D
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Looks like Nef's getting a lot of pressure now :d
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • _Sheh - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Are you Asch? You seem to remember this to great detail. I remember Leg wanted to wipe Outlaw off map, then take Archosaur.

Good old days. xD b:bye

haha yeah xD. I read through PWI when I'm at my gf's place, and post every now and then on her char =P. I don't think my BM is banned ingame though? I might come back later and play with my lovelies. b:dirty

What I remember.... was how much I use to annoy you about TW stuff through PM's xD.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Looks like Nef's getting a lot of pressure now :d

Are you talking about that tight feeling in their collective pants every Friday afternoon when their territory coin is deposited?
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...