Why the hell not? >:|

2»

Comments

• RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Thanks man. To be honest, the video was exceptionally graphic. I have an extremely strong stomach and death doesn't bother me. I've killed and skinned/gutted my own game w/o it bothering me in the least. Came on the scene of a car accident where there we no survivors and it didn't bother me at all. I watched this video and it bothered me. A lot. I can't comprehend that callus and casual type of cruelty.

~S

*edit* now onto the topic at hand. I agree I don't think it would be hard to add head fashion for barbs. They can do it for Veno's. who have odd things sticking out of their heads at weird angles.. why not barbs who just have a couple ears and a shaggy mane?

Seems pretty lame to me.

My guess is, the devs want barbs to look just one way. Must be a dev e-peen thing.

lol

~S

Im the same. I laugh at the Saw movies b:laugh. But seeing those vids brought a tear to my eye b:sad

I admit it, I'm a softy barb b:cute

And yea, The devs just want us to look identical to one another b:shocked
    As i said, Attack of the clones... They must be Star Wars fans or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Racist? seriously playing that card, the moment you see something you deem unfair... is just... well... a bad thought.

I mean seriously just because something is geared towards others it does NOT make it a racist act, it just means that it just simply looks better on them. Though yes in theory sunglasses on a barb would look halfway cool, but seriously doesn't this remind you of the people who put clothes on dogs, cats, etc? If you ask me its kind of crazy that some people would do that to animals, and yet some people do like to look at pets that have been dressed up.

From the looks of it before the server went down, the new headgear all requires you to buy a nifty hair piece with your new fashion item. Seriously a animal with human hair? A barb/animal with hair is just plain bizarre, not racist.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • IceZephyr - Dreamweaver
    IceZephyr - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Racist? seriously playing that card, the moment you see something you deem unfair... is just... well... a bad thought.

I mean seriously just because something is geared towards others it does NOT make it a racist act, it just means that it just simply looks better on them. Though yes in theory sunglasses on a barb would look halfway cool, but seriously doesn't this remind you of the people who put clothes on dogs, cats, etc? If you ask me its kind of crazy that some people would do that to animals, and yet some people do like to look at pets that have been dressed up.

From the looks of it before the server went down, the new headgear all requires you to buy a nifty hair piece with your new fashion item. Seriously a animal with human hair? A barb/animal with hair is just plain bizarre, not racist.

Then again, this game is pretty bizarre to begin with... Don't think barbs with hair would hurt that bad. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I really wish the Dev's in china would just focus on the barbarians for once. Like, do a revamp or something.....introduce new true forms, new types of animals, maybe allow glasses or something...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think it's because we spend about 80% of our time in tiger form anyways.b:surrender

But then, why do we all have to be tigers?b:angry
  • Mhaxi - Lost City
    Mhaxi - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes. I'm disapointed too with the news. Only shades would of been nice. I too think it's sad the costumization is so basics for barbs.

b:irritated

I got another point.

Any of you prefer using stand-up while grouped instead of going tiger form?

I know lots of barbs that are like me and it might have to do with the fact that, in tiger form, ALL barbs look the same. Having at least a different look for each of the 3 "kind" would be a start, and what about tiger form fash?
    No pink boots on for my tiger form please, ohh please

What you guys think
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes. I'm disapointed too with the news. Only shades would of been nice. I too think it's sad the costumization is so basics for barbs.

I got another point.

I know lots of barbs that are like me and it might have to do with the fact that, in tiger form, ALL barbs look the same. Having at least a different look for each of the 3 "kind" would be a start, and what about tiger form fash?

What you guys think

As much as I give rides I almost think a saddle is in order.
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I got another point.

What you guys think

I use my Human form when I'm not tanking. More skills and I look better. But while I'm tanking, Flesh ream is what keeps the aggro.

And I agree with Ceshiari, Barbs need a Revamp. (Not a nerf! <.< Gm's) But a Revamp..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Due to the influx of misplaced threads, all threads will be moved to their correct section or locked. We appreciate your understanding b:victory

I would encourage you to make your suggestions in the Suggestions section, because I see some decent ideas in here.
This discussion has been closed.