Why the hell not? >:|

RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Why are you GM's so racist to us Barbs? <.< That is the only word I can think of to describe it.
Is it really so damn difficult to put a hat on our heads?
Is it Sooooo damn hard to make our skins just a little bit customizable?
Is it incredibly unreasonable to give us the same options other classes do?

I wish barbs would be just as customizable as any other class, Like the colour of our Furr for example. Different patterns, and shades and everything.

Instead we're treated to something that looks like "Attack of the Clones"

Its just unfair. I mean Come on! Really. Is it TOO much to ask that us barbs can be customizable? Is it such a big deal to give a barb a Mohawk? Or why not Black fur, or Silver? Hell.. the freakin Lions are hideous enough... can we make them look like real lions? Not Green puke colored things with tomato sauce through their manes?

I've been quiet about my opinion on this, but This new Hat feature has just pushed me too far..

I'm sick of us Barbs being excluded, Hell we cant even use the friggin Santa Claus pills.. And WE are the only ones who can look fat enough to even come close to looking like Santa... b:surrender

(5 minutes photoshop job..)
10rk9b8.jpg
Something like this would great.. Is that too hard?

<.< Give barbs the ability to wear hats.. Make it fair for everyone who pays zen (Like me) It is NOT A hard thing to do.. Loads of people can even give barbs a hairstyle, but you Gm's apparently have something against that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by RawrzWolf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    GM's don't have control over it. The dev's in China do =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

Well yea, thats true enough.. But they should be able to communicate with them and say "Hey! Heres an idea ^_^ *Blah blah blah*"

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited January 2010

We can attack and pillage the devs pl0x?

then again any act might get us put up for a death penalty b:shocked
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

Pfft.. We're Barbs. We can take it b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meiko - Heavens Tear
    Meiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *points up to Nastassiya;s post* What she said is true :(

But must say for five minutes in photoshop you did a heck of a job looks nice b:victory
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Skinny barbs ftw. b:cool
    Yeah, wish the devs would have at least tried with barbs by now.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I think nuking them is in order.

~Saitada
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well yea, thats true enough.. But they should be able to communicate with them and say "Hey! Heres an idea ^_^ *Blah blah blah*"

b:surrender

Teach them chinese then xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Pfft.. We're Barbs. We can take it b:sin

Only if we have Platnum charms

then we would have to buy the Coral packs and hope we get lucky thus fueling PWI thus causing more packs and **** over of barbs

and we would end up with a never ending cycle ijs b:shutup
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

No... even if you look at someone wrong in China they put you to death. Even baby girls are put to death in some cases! =(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jetblaze - Heavens Tear
    Jetblaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I agree 100% why cant i be a sexy black furred wolf. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeityOfCakes - Lost City
    DeityOfCakes - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Barbs are too manly for girly head gear.
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    *points up to Nastassiya;s post* What she said is true :(

But must say for five minutes in photoshop you did a heck of a job looks nice b:victory
    Thank you ^.^ I work with photoshop often.
    Considering China condones this... [removed]

I think nuking them is in order.

~Saitada
    I clicked the link, and i got a download option pop up.. Not knowing what it was... I cancelled. I hope its nothing Dangerous someone could accidentally download... b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Thank you ^.^ I work with photoshop often.

I clicked the link, and i got a download option pop up.. Not knowing what it was... I cancelled. I hope its nothing Dangerous someone could accidentally download... b:lipcurl

It's not. It is a streaming video of a chinese Raccoon Dog fur breeding/harvesting facility. They show what is being done in china, including skinning animals while they are still alive. Like I said, it is EXTREMELY graphic.

~S
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I lol'ed at this, but I agree. Specially with the part of the ugly green lion with tomato sauce colored mane. Would look much better yellow...
  • lymphocyte
    lymphocyte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    poor barbies :(
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    I so do not want to watch that! You couldn't PAY me 100 psuedo-anni packs to watch it =(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    It's not. It is a streaming video of a chinese Raccoon Dog fur breeding/harvesting facility. They show what is being done in china, including skinning animals while they are still alive. Like I said, it is EXTREMELY graphic.

~S

Oh yeaa.. I've seen those cruelty to animals videos... b:sad Its disgusting what they do to those poor creatures... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceZephyr - Dreamweaver
    IceZephyr - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    10rk9b8.jpg

Fail, you forgot the mohawk! D<

Anyhow, I support >.> The only thing that lets me tell you guys apart is fash.. Oh and name. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    I so do not want to watch that! You couldn't PAY me 100 psuedo-anni packs to watch it =(

after thinking about it, I removed the link.

Rawrz, could you remove the link from your reply as well please? I realized that there could be kids clicking those and thats not something i'd want my kids to see, let alone anyone elses.

~S
  • donhenly
    donhenly Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    awww they took out ur link on the animal skinning....... HIDING SOMETHING?

ah you took it out sorry
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

Rawrz, could you remove the link from your reply as well please? I realized that there could be kids clicking those and thats not something i'd want my kids to see, let alone anyone elses.

~S

Umm that wasn't the intent of my comment. I am 27 yrs old... but you are actually right. To a child it would be like seeing their dog, Fluffy... *shudder*

So how about that head gear? I am looking forward to glasses! I am sorry that barb's cant wear even glasses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010

~S
    Done b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • donhenly
    donhenly Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010

~S

Good thinking Saitada but still cruel.
  • Sunaro - Lost City
    Sunaro - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'll join up with the Barb Army when you guys storm the PWI HQ to demand head fash and customization options. :D

Head fash for all! b:angry
    Zektera - Blademaster
    Djeserit - Assassin
    TranquilSoul - Barbarian
    Torsti - Cleric
    Heartbourne - Seeker
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Done b:cute

Thanks man. To be honest, the video was exceptionally graphic. I have an extremely strong stomach and death doesn't bother me. I've killed and skinned/gutted my own game w/o it bothering me in the least. Came on the scene of a car accident where there we no survivors and it didn't bother me at all. I watched this video and it bothered me. A lot. I can't comprehend that callus and casual type of cruelty.

~S

*edit* now onto the topic at hand. I agree I don't think it would be hard to add head fashion for barbs. They can do it for Veno's. who have odd things sticking out of their heads at weird angles.. why not barbs who just have a couple ears and a shaggy mane?

Seems pretty lame to me.

My guess is, the devs want barbs to look just one way. Must be a dev e-peen thing.

lol

~S
  • Jetblaze - Heavens Tear
    Jetblaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lets kidnap the GMs and hold them hostage untill we get what we want. "Barbarian Rights" b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abominus - Sanctuary
    Abominus - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow, Rawrz...I didn't know you were so passionate about hats, haha. Just kidding. I can definitely understand where the anger stems from. I tried making an untamed once and was a little irked by the lack of customization. Ironically, I used to wonder how it was that a Lion, Tiger, Panda, and Wolf ALL turned into the White Tiger form. I don't know how difficult it would be to make white animal versions that correspond to their character as their second forms (same with the venos and their fox form), but oh well.

In the meantime, GM's these hats won't give me Feather-Head will they? b:chuckle
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Thanks man. To be honest, the video was exceptionally graphic. I have an extremely strong stomach and death doesn't bother me. I've killed and skinned/gutted my own game w/o it bothering me in the least. Came on the scene of a car accident where there we no survivors and it didn't bother me at all. I watched this video and it bothered me. A lot. I can't comprehend that callus and casual type of cruelty.

~S

*edit* now onto the topic at hand. I agree I don't think it would be hard to add head fashion for barbs. They can do it for Veno's. who have odd things sticking out of their heads at weird angles.. why not barbs who just have a couple ears and a shaggy mane?

Seems pretty lame to me.

My guess is, the devs want barbs to look just one way. Must be a dev e-peen thing.

lol

~S

Not to mention posting inappropiate links or material like that is against the rules and it would be Spoons skinning you alive. b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I'll join up with the Barb Army when you guys storm the PWI HQ to demand head fash and customization options. :D

Head fash for all! b:angry

Join meh sunny!!!

ill make sure i bring eshy too b:cuteb:chuckle
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
This discussion has been closed.