Post edited by Tojop - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Bye byes b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why? Honestly, how is this ruining your fun? You are not on a PvP server so you don't have to worry about everyone being over powered and killing you the moment you step out of town.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Have fun. :]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I get rich, and others ragequit.

I ****ing love you PWI b:laugh
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya on yer way out.
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Eh....getting rich doesn't mean what it used to. It's the stupid token of best luck. It actually creates coins and dumps them into the market. You're rich, and everything costs more. Grats.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Have fun. :]

Yeah this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • lymphocyte
    lymphocyte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nooo don't leave me baby b:cry
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And now people pay 3M to get into a dungeon... or soon I should say. That will be a coin drain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I get rich, and others ragequit.

I ****ing love you PWI b:laugh

Less lag for us. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Eh....getting rich doesn't mean what it used to. It's the stupid token of best luck. It actually creates coins and dumps them into the market. You're rich, and everything costs more. Grats.
    I didn't say the packs would make me rich, now did I?
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

i do recall reading somewhere that gold has a 1 mil sell limit in AH... so technically there is a limit... LOL
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Diva - Dreamweaver
    Diva - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bye bye. Gimme your stuff =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I ain't sayin' that I'm the best. But I'm the best. Hey baby you need that."

My Chars:
    Diva | 8x Vit Blademaster | Dreamweaver | Dragons | PowerSurge owns my soul
    Gwendolynne | 9x Heavy Werefox | Heavens Tear | Tao | I Love you G-Kat
    Xyleena | 8x Support Cleric | Heavens Tear | No Faction | Second Main
    Delecroix | 5x Assassin | Heavens Tear | EqualiZeR Leader | Inactive
    Dessari | 5x Psychic | Dreamweaver | No Faction | Inactive
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    quitting DW or RT? D:
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i do recall reading somewhere that gold has a 1 mil sell limit in AH... so technically there is a limit... LOL

Gold is around 1.2-1.5 million on PW-MY, and all that happens is that people stop selling gold in auction, and instead you have to do face-to-face transactions. So an item worth 2 gold in cash shop would be traded in-person for 2.8 million or so.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BYEBYEb:bye
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kissie - Raging Tide
    Kissie - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:cry b:cry
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

What about the hundreds of millions of coin dumped into the game from territory ownership each week? Surely that has more of an impact than silly tokens..
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well tojo if you really are quitting, then take care man, was nice meeting you, and partying with you in armagedon, no matter how short of time our reign was, twas fun playing on the game with you.

Hope you have a nice life, or find another game, that keeps you occupied, or at least half way interested.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What about the hundreds of millions of coin dumped into the game from territory ownership each week? Surely that has more of an impact than silly tokens..
    Do you remember the shouts before they shut the Duke up? First day of Anniv packs, there was a shout for a best luck token like every 5 seconds. Just before they gagged the Duke, it was about once every 10 minutes.

5 mil every 10 minutes is over 5 billion coin added to the economy every week.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And now people pay 3M to get into a dungeon... or soon I should say. That will be a coin drain.

People will go in... once. And say, ok I did that. Done.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm quitting. That is all.
    Wait, you didn't purchase your ragequit pack yet! b:bye
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Bye bye. It was fun never meeting you while it lasted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Lythiaana - Dreamweaver
    Lythiaana - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah this.

Lol at Ted and Bebo b:chuckle

Have fun quitting btw >.< Yea the packs really mess things up
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't blame ya one bit.

Notice how 80% of posters are "Cya gud riddance nub" posts. Reason being is the majority of sensible players have already quit, and what's left are mostly the addicted and the heavy cash shoppers.

First anni pack thread was thick with valid complaints. Now it's just an acceptance and a few players who like the packs. It's not that everyone's used to it, it's more that everyone's moved on without a word and got out while they still could. Of course, there's enough power-hungry cash shop addicts out there to make a player base so pwi wont die anytime soon, but the quality of the game and the community isn't likely to ever improve.

Anyways, gl, hope you can find a decent game.
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't blame ya one bit.

Notice how 80% of posters are "Cya gud riddance nub" posts. Reason being is the majority of sensible players have already quit, and what's left are mostly the addicted and the heavy cash shoppers.

First anni pack thread was thick with valid complaints. Now it's just an acceptance and a few players who like the packs. It's not that everyone's used to it, it's more that everyone's moved on without a word and got out while they still could. Of course, there's enough power-hungry cash shop addicts out there to make a player base so pwi wont die anytime soon, but the quality of the game and the community isn't likely to ever improve.

Anyways, gl, hope you can find a decent game.

You are right. The elite items never should have been allowed in packs but the damage is already done. Complaining won't do any good. But well... this makes Nirvana a bit easier. It's not like they are getting a full piece now are they? I could be mistaken on that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.