See what happens :)

Options
Column - Lost City
Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN COLUMN LEADS TW'S AGAINST ROOKIES!! b:laugh
Post edited by Column - Lost City on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!

b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Cool story, bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wadzio drops his +10 wand and then gets demoted?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

SORCERY!
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reevoive - Lost City
    Reevoive - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Whenever i'm cheking teh forum for something NEW, i only see you talking about wadzio dropping a +10 cv wand... gimme something new
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

I will be always demoted b4 TW, because I work and I just wake up b4 5AM to come TW. I cant adjust parties for TW and I will never do it, same as I never lead and I will never lead any TW. Sad, but true - I'm Director again, mr I drop 2 capes +8 and use wallmart jeans 40x30 LOL
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Whenever i'm cheking teh forum for something NEW, i only see you talking about wadzio dropping a +10 cv wand... gimme something new

that's all they have... sad that it doesn't even seem to phase Wadzio.

New topic:

Daywalkers.

Discuss.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Daywalkers.

Discuss.

You mean Daybreakers?
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

I'm glad you pointed out rookies. Kamisama consist of 80% new people and maybe(I did say maybe) 20% people from previous guild. But it's a fun experience. They will learn from it seeing as our leaders don't really like staying the same with things.

I doubt it was because you were leading the TW though. We split our guild 50 Harvester and 50 in Spectral. Surprisingly we held off Spectral for a while. And if it didn't occur to you that 80v50 is a big difference in numbers, you definitely know know.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

cant bring u new when it have nothing new :S boring server is boring ;)

people prefer pking free for all at west gate instead of hunting their ennemies on world map
    when u want to find ennemies 70% of them are afk somewhere in arch or at west gate....
    and yes it coming from a "non-factor"
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I will be always demoted b4 TW, because I work and I just wake up b4 5AM to come TW. I cant adjust parties for TW and I will never do it, same as I never lead and I will never lead any TW. Sad, but true - I'm Director again, mr I drop 2 capes +8 and use wallmart jeans 40x30 LOL

LOL Even if I ever dropped 2 capes it doesn't come close to the drop you made.b:bye
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOL Even if I ever dropped 2 capes it doesn't come close to the drop you made.b:bye

Maybe, but did your guild help you replace everything you've dropped within 3 hours? I doubt it.Wadzio had the weapon, gem and most refining done by the help of the guild. $800 spent? I doubt it.

sorry you're seething over that... sorry he's liked more in Spectral and guildies help out one another.

sorry your epic drop didn't make him rage and quit like you have in the past.. it was a bad loss.but oh well. you live and learn. It was replaced faster then people's meals at the local home town buffet.

You and PC are the only one who trolls about it still.. TBH no one gets their kicks from it except you. It's old news.. find something else to troll about.
  • w4termel0n
    w4termel0n Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It was replaced faster then people's meals at the local home town buffet.

b:victory b:pleased
    "Help!!!!! I can't find my e-peen under my fat rolls b:infuriated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Maybe, but did your guild help you replace everything you've dropped within 3 hours? I doubt it.Wadzio had the weapon, gem and most refining done by the help of the guild. $800 spent? I doubt it.

sorry you're seething over that... sorry he's liked more in Spectral and guildies help out one another.

sorry your epic drop didn't make him rage and quit like you have in the past.. it was a bad loss.but oh well. you live and learn. It was replaced faster then people's meals at the local home town buffet.

You and PC are the only one who trolls about it still.. TBH no one gets their kicks from it except you. It's old news.. find something else to troll about.

LOLUMAD? If he is so liked why didnt they get him the hh100 weapon which is better for a mage (IMO) than that lame **** wand? Point is hes an idiot for dropping his wand and until someone drops a better item then he will be the LC joke kktkxbye!
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    LOLUMAD? If he is so liked why didnt they get him the hh100 weapon which is better for a mage (IMO) than that lame **** wand? Point is hes an idiot for dropping his wand and until someone drops a better item then he will be the LC joke kktkxbye!

Naw, pretty sure evasion mage and ragequitting game with all the failures that didn't wise up still makes you the #1 candidate for biggest joke on LC.

BTW Wadzio's wand deals more damage than your +7 (LOL) hh100. Nice try though. byeb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

not mad at all... we all discussed as a group in the guild. Many people told him to get HH100. he wanted to just replace since it was his fault he dropped.

move along biggy smalls move along.
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm glad you pointed out rookies. Kamisama consist of 80% new people and maybe(I did say maybe) 20% people from previous guild. But it's a fun experience. They will learn from it seeing as our leaders don't really like staying the same with things.

I doubt it was because you were leading the TW though. We split our guild 50 Harvester and 50 in Spectral. Surprisingly we held off Spectral for a while. And if it didn't occur to you that 80v50 is a big difference in numbers, you definitely know know.

I'm amused that you thought i was leading the war. b:chuckle
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Considering he talks about how much he cash shops I'm pretty sure he got it himself. If not then it'd be pretty sad to make the guild pay for his mistakes. I wouldn't even accept that... even after dropping that I'd have enough pride left to refuse.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • DemoTest - Lost City
    DemoTest - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm amused that you thought i was leading the war. b:chuckle
    Do I need to say anything about this? Stupid attention seeking thread is stupid.
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

Considering he talks about how much he cash shops I'm pretty sure he got it himself. If not then it'd be pretty sad to make the guild pay for his mistakes. I wouldn't even accept that... even after dropping that I'd have enough pride left to refuse.

I'm willing to bet money he didn't buy it all himself. I was online at the time.. guild members decided to take it upon themselves to help donate and farm some HH for money. As for him refusing.. you weren't there.. you don't know what went into getting him to accept.

Anyway.. I'd be willing to say if YOU dropped any of your stuff no one would be as willing to help as they were for him. And this is what pisses you CQ people off which is why people like Llama are still seething over this. And it makes us all laugh with glee. b:victory
  • DemoTest - Lost City
    DemoTest - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm willing to bet money he didn't buy it all himself. I was online at the time.. guild members decided to take it upon themselves to help donate and farm some HH for money. As for him refusing.. you weren't there.. you don't know what went into getting him to accept.

Anyway.. I'd be willing to say if YOU dropped any of your stuff no one would be as willing to help as they were for him. And this is what pisses you CQ people off which is why people like Llama are still seething over this. And it makes us all laugh with glee. b:victory

I find it ironic that in all the postings about getting a new CV wand +10, Wadzio has never once mentioned Spectral getting him a new one. Not even a "Thank you so much you are the Best Guild Ever!" Instead his responses have been centered around the "It will not cost that much" and "It is cheap LOLUMAD I can afford it and you cannot."

This is why many looking in from the outside think you are all full of it and just trying to cover up the fact that he recharged for a new weapon with the same refinement.

Am I really the only one that has taken note of this?
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Because leading a pixel war to victory for honor is serious business.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Because leading a pixel war to victory for honor is serious business.

srsly srs business.
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    srsly srs business.
    b:surrender

No one else can do it better.
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I find it ironic that in all the postings about getting a new CV wand +10, Wadzio has never once mentioned Spectral getting him a new one. Not even a "Thank you so much you are the Best Guild Ever!" Instead his responses have been centered around the "It will not cost that much" and "It is cheap LOLUMAD I can afford it and you cannot."

This is why many looking in from the outside think you are all full of it and just trying to cover up the fact that he recharged for a new weapon with the same refinement.

Am I really the only one that has taken note of this?

You are seriosly reading too much into this.
    LOL

Why the hell would anyone say thank you to anyone on THESE forums? The majority of people here just come for the LOLS and to troll.

So while you check out our forums for pics of Llama, check out the thread about Wadzio's weapon. It's good reading= both topics. b:laugh

Cheetos anyone?
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Call me an optimist, but If Wadizo really payed for a brand new +10 weapon hours after he dropped it I would only assume he would have +5 or 6 gear if he was that dedicated of a cs'er

However... he does not. So I'm pretty sure it was a guild effort to help restore his lost weapon.

It happens all the time.

FO used TW salary to rebuy back Pandais +7 wrists he dropped to our guild.

RQ used TW salary to buy a new hh60 weapon when Mystic dropped his lol.

I'm sure spec used more outside help than TW salary but still. Idk why this is even a topic if he payed for it or not, he has the same exact weapon again regardless of how it was done.
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:sad WHY OH WHY DOES DT HAVE TO BE RIGHT b:cryb:angry
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:sad WHY OH WHY DOES DT HAVE TO BE RIGHT b:cryb:angry

Because, every time I'm wrong... Jesus kills a baby kitten.. so I try to as spot on as possible. b:chuckle
    9x WB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Idk why this is even a topic if he payed for it or not, he has the same exact weapon again regardless of how it was done.
    Wasnt his old one 2 socket
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Fo Used Tw Salary To Rebuy Back Pandais +7 Wrists He Dropped To Our Guild.

Rq Used Tw Salary To Buy A New Hh60 Weapon When Mystic Dropped His Lol.

I'm Sure Spec Used More Outside Help Than Tw Salary But Still. Idk Why This Is Even A Topic If He Payed For It Or Not, He Has The Same Exact Weapon Again Regardless Of How It Was Done.

FML. I should of used Bloodlust TW money to buy back my +5 hh90 pants, I was doing it wrong the whole time. Why did no one tell me.
    ZzXVdr5.png