See what happens :)

2»

Comments

• Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    dekciw wrote: »
    FML. I should of used Bloodlust TW money to buy back my +5 hh90 pants, I was doing it wrong the whole time. Why did no one tell me.

Bloodlust doesn't care about you I guess, or they would have offered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LOLUMAD? If he is so liked why didnt they get him the hh100 weapon which is better for a mage (IMO) than that lame **** wand? Point is hes an idiot for dropping his wand and until someone drops a better item then he will be the LC joke kktkxbye!

Battlemedic
    that was easy
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:shocked im going to join spectral.. then pretend i dropped something "large" and have them farm back what i have "loss"b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    b:shocked im going to join spectral.. then pretend i dropped something "large" and have them farm back what i have "loss"b:pleased

Already tried it- didnt work as well as I expected! -________________-
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Battlemedic
    that was easy

Too bad that was a troll he used his alt to perform. >,>
    Maybe, but did your guild help you replace everything you've dropped within 3 hours? I doubt it.Wadzio had the weapon, gem and most refining done by the help of the guild. $800 spent? I doubt it.

sorry you're seething over that... sorry he's liked more in Spectral and guildies help out one another.

sorry your epic drop didn't make him rage and quit like you have in the past.. it was a bad loss.but oh well. you live and learn. It was replaced faster then people's meals at the local home town buffet.

You and PC are the only one who trolls about it still.. TBH no one gets their kicks from it except you. It's old news.. find something else to troll about.

Actually that crappy 2 socket +7 cape was replaced within an hour by S. He gave me 3 socket +5 for nothing, and then Daikoku lent me 200 guild orbs to get it back to +7. Which i promptly paid back within a week.

I have never quit this game. Raged? On occasion.

Stop trying to belittle the epicness of that drop. If it was anyone else I would have felt bad and would have reconsidered selling it back to the person who dropped. Him? No fricking way. Its karma at its best.

By the way do you really believe anyone buys your ****? Everyone knows how terrible a guild spectral is. In regards to how poorly run it is and how its segmented into countless little groups and egos. Not to mention the people dying to leave but only stay out of fear of their life.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    y leave conquerer y fear me 1 shot y llama b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    y leave conquerer y fear me 1 shot y llama b:laughb:laughb:laugh

If you're gonna talk **** use proper engrish please.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you're gonna talk **** use proper engrish please.

me press f2 ok me see you on floor like this b:cry me go like this b:laugh you face like this after b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry