Don't let them get away with it again!

Comments

• Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I liked this thread more when it was about fat and pant sizes.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    how u can be so sure that if triple attack kami will lose 2 lands?we can easily defend harvester + FO and maybe leaving u guys to be proud of crystal walk?or we could lose 2 land and still r4ped u guys.. or maybe losing all 3 since we risking it, who knows... but from most outcome when it comes to 1 on 1 kami still win againts spectroll

beating a guild 1 on 1 is always more fun than ganking and winning but i guess it doesnt apply to spectroll..

You lost in 18 minutes once, then you got saved by timer in the second. I wouldnt call that getting *****. Then again I dont expect you to understand the massive amount of br you posted tells me that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited January 2010
    @ wadzio

u keep telling ppl they hve no life & fat & ginger face

but look wat i found u were on my old msn b:chuckle

http://cid-0e5202faf1aa821b.profile.live.com/

now u might knw who am i now b:laugh

@eat spoon guy

showing this stuff might be against w/e TOS u got

its only for fun

so ill accept my 1st warning
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Why no one dig up my pic and insult me. b:cry
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Why no one dig up my pic and insult me. b:cry

They only flame, defame, and insult people that are threatening to their "pure server" dream.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    @LLama

Must be Your BF's then. LOOOOOL

@Demotest

AD1. I was exactly reffering to that. Check the other topic. I mentioned that none of those guilds - Kamisama, Essence or Spectral can held double attack. Reread. I didnt try to show any supremacy of Spectral. Just wanted to show how it is when You get double/triple attacks in return after You do 1 of them and talk **** on forum.

AD2. Im sry what do You exactly call fake bidding from Spectral? Do You mean that backlash? I really dunno who is leader of it, but even Xtacy said its some ex-CQ. Rest is kinda hard to understand. Do You want me to start posting **** from Your forum abt Spectral? LOL Look at mirror 1st and make sure You dont do it at all. Then we talk.

AD1.2. LLama dropped 1 cape +7 and other cape +8. I never brought Midnight into the topic as he is just cool.

AD.2.2. Seems some ppl already - vide Xtacy post.

AD.3.2. Yes, we know GM assistance is rare thing, but sometimes it happens. Happy go lucky.

AD.4.2. When it comes from? SO many times the example of Cancer and Yoshiki were brought in this topic... Think logically... I just mentioned it as the best solution. Im not happy of Daikoku getting banned if it wasnt him or any of the Kami's officers fake bidding. Tho I found it just and fair as similiar things happened in past. Now You know how it is to be in others shoes.

AD.5.2. Once again, make sure its not Your speciality either. Number of SS of Spectral's forum posted by CQ members just show how deep and correct are Your words.

AD.6.2. Well New York is a cool city. My wife as You mentioned is ing wife. She has her own money too. Nothing to worry abt. :) Plus I have enough to have a very good life and waste some change on this game LOL

AD.7.2. Its my business what I find worth to up and when. Take care of Your own set, dear lvl 1. Good to know LLama is lvl 8x. Gratz - soon fairy. LOL

AD.8.2. You must know him better. At the end You are just a lvl1 hidding Your indentity trying to act smart. When we are friends and play games together for years. That must be hate.

AD.9.2. I know, truth - not imagination - hurts.

OMG IT MUST BE MY BF'S GUYS!!! Would that be you? You seem to obsess over me more than what is considered healthy.

LOL @ Dropping 2 capes.

Ok since you keep downplaying your epic fail to 8X let me enlighten every moron who actually believes a single word of what you say.

We are on our Tideborn alts @ volume 29 hunting spec mains, cuz nothing makes them rage more than alts **** them. We found Wadzio's EA DDaemon while he was multi-clienting his main Wadzio somewhere else. We killed him twice and asked him: "LOLUMAD" he replies: "Yes I am." 1 minute later small spectral zerg shows up with Wadzio. Wadzio died about 3 times to our alts before more came. So I decided to log off and jump over to my main as well. Our assassins kept poking him in and out of stealth. This is when he says: "Stupid stealthers there are plenty of ways to deal with you." So he opens zhen, like a pro mage would in mass PK. Little did he know a white name stealthed right next to him, and he goes red. Subsequently my blade tempest kills him and his wand drops.

I love your solution wadzio, lets all zhen to flush invisible people out and not bring dolls. Stop claiming to spend more on the game than Shinzoko if you can't even carry dolls.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuyaa - Lost City
    Kuyaa - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    renrii wrote: »
    You lost in 18 minutes once, then you got saved by timer in the second. I wouldnt call that getting *****. Then again I dont expect you to understand the massive amount of br you posted tells me that.

lol that 18 min won so memorable to u?who the hell are u?stop posting on alt are you too scare to even post on main?gloating about how u win within 18 min ONCE but forgetting how many times u got buttr4ped b:bye
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol that 18 min won so memorable to u?who the hell are u?stop posting on alt are you too scare to even post on main?gloating about how u win within 18 min ONCE but forgetting how many times u got buttr4ped b:bye

We beat you yesterdayb:bye

BTW LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL all it took was one push
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    They only flame, defame, and insult people that are threatening to their "pure server" dream.

Kinda like the way you troll huh. You flame when you feel you have the upper hand... now more of your "friends" are speaking out so you can come back from hiding and post again.

Being fat and racist.... I feel sorry for you.

PORK FAT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yo, Lost City, I'm really happy for ya...I'ma let you finish your drama...

...but Harshlands is the best PvP server of all time!

...OF ALL TIME!!

b:cool

DAT ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    It shouldn't take an internet forum to realize this whole race needs a cleansing. Just prop a lawn chair up to the entrance of your nearest walmart.

doesnt llama shop there? kinda funny you say this actually.
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Does it really matter where someone shops? It's all the same **** with different brand names and price tags. Saying someone shops at Wal-Mart means they are a bit more sensible in how much they spend on items that only have a short life span.
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010

wasn't there hundreds of threads and troll posts about CQ and how great/epic/fail they are-- all made by alts. Now u speak up?

Tut tut.

I'd rather be fail in a game then real life any day. So while you gloat about how great your pixel is in TW, eating cupcakes, I'll be out somewhere with not a thought of you or this game in my mind.
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Does it really matter where someone shops? It's all the same **** with different brand names and price tags. Saying someone shops at Wal-Mart means they are a bit more sensible in how much they spend on items that only have a short life span.

take a look at what i quoted before you decide to get on my case about something. He/She was the first to mention walmart and how the human race needs a cleansing.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I meant it in a completely different way. It isn't shopping at walmart that makes the human race sad, walmart just has the highest population of /facepalms.
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    take a look at what i quoted before you decide to get on my case about something. He/She was the first to mention walmart and how the human race needs a cleansing.

So all those posts calling LLama fat and going on about the 40-30 Wal-Mart brand pants coming from your own guildies and such isn't exactly what i quoted about. Please don't flame me until you check your ownself.
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    So all those posts calling LLama fat and going on about the 40-30 Wal-Mart brand pants coming from your own guildies and such isn't exactly what i quoted about. Please don't flame me until you check your ownself.

Calling llama fat is TRUTH- it's not a flame. I believe my last post to you sir was a reply, not a flame.

to devoted: again my statement still holds water. Ty for pointing it out yet again. b:dirty
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Calling llama fat is TRUTH- it's not a flame. I believe my last post to you sir was a reply, not a flame.

to devoted: again my statement still holds water. Ty for pointing it out yet again. b:dirty

I don't get how you call LLama fat. You are basing his size based of a pair of pants in a pic that is well over a year old if not older. In that pic he is no bigger than I am now. Calling him fat in that sense is calling anyone around the same weight group fat. I for one am not fat, and from the looks of it, neither is he.
  • w4termel0n
    w4termel0n Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't get how you call LLama fat. You are basing his size based of a pair of pants in a pic that is well over a year old if not older. In that pic he is no bigger than I am now. Calling him fat in that sense is calling anyone around the same weight group fat. I for one am not fat, and from the looks of it, neither is he.

Devoted is talking about a cleansing of the human race. And LLama has made numerous jokes and rude remarks about Jews, homosexuals, minorities, and so on. And you're calling us horrible 'cause we called him fat? I think something is wrong with that lmao. I guess how fat someone is (especially in a photo) can be considered an opinion. IMO TBH IJS he look"ed"* more than pleasantly plump when the photo was taken. And the jeans in the background only aided my opinion. 30 inseam must be for someone quite short unless they love floods. Basch did I ever call you fat? Nope. You said you were 5 foot 8 or something? That appears to be a reasonable size for someone who is supposedly athletic. From what I saw, the person in the afforementioned photo looked like they could use some fresh air and exercise. BTW my question was never answered. If those are not his jeans, are they his estranged wife's? IJS........................
    "Help!!!!! I can't find my e-peen under my fat rolls b:infuriated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    w4termel0n wrote: »
    Devoted is talking about a cleansing of the human race. And LLama has made numerous jokes and rude remarks about Jews, homosexuals, minorities, and so on. And you're calling us horrible 'cause we called him fat? I think something is wrong with that lmao. I guess how fat someone is (especially in a photo) can be considered an opinion. IMO TBH IJS he look"ed"* more than pleasantly plump when the photo was taken. And the jeans in the background only aided my opinion. 30 inseam must be for someone quite short unless they love floods. Basch did I ever call you fat? Nope. You said you were 5 foot 8 or something? That appears to be a reasonable size for someone who is supposedly athletic. From what I saw, the person in the afforementioned photo looked like they could use some fresh air and exercise. BTW my question was never answered. If those are not his jeans, are they his estranged wife's? IJS........................

Frankly I couldn't even read your post because of the bright coloring much less determine what your point behind the whole argument is.
  • w4termel0n
    w4termel0n Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Frankly I couldn't even read your post because of the bright coloring much less determine what your point behind the whole argument is.

Took me some time to decipher your run-on sentences as well. It's too hard and I know I'm wrong so I'll just say I couldn't read them. If you want, you can come to ****-iris' English grammar lessons.
    "Help!!!!! I can't find my e-peen under my fat rolls b:infuriated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Took me some time to decipher your run-on sentences as well. It's too hard and I know I'm wrong so I'll just say I couldn't read them. If you want, you can come to ****-iris' English grammar lessons.

Sorry if I'm some redneck without a fancy college degree. I made my attempt and come so very close. BTW, I'm not an english major so I wouldn't know a run on sentence. But either way, the one you think is Asiris posting here isn't who you think it is. Comparing his posts on our forums to the ones u claim to be him its very different. As for you, is your english any better than his or mine? I think not.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Should send an invite to Athran, Shinzoko, CrazyPolter and quite a few other Spectral as well. In other words, no one gives a **** about another's english quality. All that matters is getting the point across and Asiris does it better than anyone I mentioned above. Next.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • DemoTest - Lost City
    DemoTest - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    @ wadzio

u keep telling ppl they hve no life & fat & ginger face

but look wat i found u were on my old msn b:chuckle

http://cid-0e5202faf1aa821b.profile.live.com/

now u might knw who am i now b:laugh

I would like people to comment on this. b:shutup
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I would like people to comment on this. b:shutup

>.> As much as I would like to, commenting on Wadzio's pic and making fun of him would make me no better than him. I would essentially be the pot calling the kettle black.
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    what's there to comment on?
    someone making a silly face in a picture?

nice try-- it's still not epicly bad as llama's pic.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dunno he looks pretty dumb to me, is it just me or is he really rocking a pony tail. NO HE REALLY IS ROCKING A PONY TAIL. Seems like he just jacked his look from dungeon and dragons.

ALL HAIL WADZIO THE POLISH KING
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • DemoTest - Lost City
    DemoTest - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what's there to comment on?
    someone making a silly face in a picture?

nice try-- it's still not epicly bad as llama's pic.

Is Spectral on the defense now? Interesting I must say now that you have to protect your all mighty King.

Reminds me of a song that I must share with all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2_FpDGIeGI&feature=related

Had to add this too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDyWRDeAhLo
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You're all ugly.
  • Basch - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    You're all ugly.

QQ we can't all look like a plastic doll like you.
This discussion has been closed.