Don't let them get away with it again!

Comments

• Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    w4termel0n wrote: »

I can't tell you what I'm on. But I will tell you that it is magical and psychadelic b:flower

I happened to skim your post about your PWI addiction and I feel absolutely terrible. b:shocked So I even more strongly support my suggestion for you to just GFTO. I love you but I'm not in love with you. Get out while you still can! Or you can make a public service announcement to help others.

Anyone playing perfect world for a year and more has an obvious addiction. It's not just me. Pretty sure everyone who is competing to be the best is addicted.

CQ members could have just left after the disban of CQ and have everyone else feel like sht about how terrible they did against one faction but instead there addiction wouldn't let them leave.

^My best run on sentence yet.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    At least its better than getting addicted to drugs, that **** can make you waste your entire lifesavings. oh wait.....
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    At least its better than getting addicted to drugs, that **** can make you waste your entire lifesavings. oh wait.....

YEAH Clare shame on you on wasting your college funds on a game!!!

You tell him Mr. Devil!!
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Why is it wrong who for people who have expendable cash to spend it on something they enjoy? Why is there a stigma attached-- and why only to certain people. PrinceClare and Asiris are the biggest cash shop cows on the server... but ofc it's okay for them because it runs downstream and having the best gear/equipment on themselves and a multitude of their alts benefits you and your guild.

There is nothing wrong about it, it's just that when one side has that much better gear than you do ( because of the amount of CSers - not that it's wrong but it's a fact that CSing = better gear) you'd think they wouldn't have such a hard time beating you. Yes Asiris and PrinceClare spent a reasonable amount of money on this game but I'm sure you realize that while you can only name two I could name at least 10+ in Spectral. Either way, It doesn't bother me too much because only a handful of these people can actually play their char right, makes the game kinda interesting and provides some kind of challenge that keeps me playing unlike a few months ago where the non-stop spectral & co stomping lead me to boredom.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I named those 2 because they are the biggest.. there are other large cash shoppers in your guild that will deny it to the end due to the bad stigma.
  • TriggerHappi - Lost City_1298963575
    edited January 2010
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Ok L.C.

In the past whenever it was a bad time for cq to be triple attacked, not enough ppl able to make it, three important tw's at a time, whatever......

There was always some weird, unheard of, noob guild, wich will "somehow choose" That exact timing to "try their luck" at a tw against cq.......b:surrender

Come on people!!!! You can't be that dumb can you??!!!b:angry

It's be done again with Kamisama now.
    Whoa!! Lookout for Backlash!!!!! the most pro, strong, Dominant, faction on L.C.......Yeah....Right!!!!
    Once again The same old ppl, are up to the same old tricks!

Sure. The same old argument will come up. "hey, we are a legit faction who just chose this time, when kamisama was going to be triple attacked to try our hand at tw vs them!"
    Give me a effing break man!
    You people buying this ****??!!!b:angry

L.C..........I believe the GM's themselves have said clearly before..."for fun" or "practice" TWs are not allowed!
    Spend 5 minutes.....Just 5 minutes, to hit the submit ticket button, and put and end to all this squirming, weasly, cowardly, tricks once and for all!!!

They are only so bold, because no action is taken, no voices of protest. Don't let them weasel their way into getting what they want for a second time!!

If u prefer a one coloured map, being under the mercy of a single faction, being a worthless sheep for the second time in a row....then fine....don't do anything.

If u feel it is not your problem, you are content to play this game to it's end being a non-factor, in a non factor faction, in your own little private group....Ok fine....continue being so.

If u have aspirations to join up with Kamisama one day, then fine, continue being a suckup and live off other people's accomplishments.

BUT if u feel, that none in this game should be above the law, none in this game should be allowed special privilages, none in this game has a right to dominate and make themselves master over you, or your gameplay........Then please, spend that 5 minutes, and voice your outrage, at this obvious fake-bid to block kamisama from a triple attack!

Do it now, or they are going to ream all of us again!b:surrender

this thread is kinda out of topic already

but just wanted to say

since i started to read stuffs here

most of ur post here are against the old CQ and now kamisama

i cant figure out wat u rly wanted

some words u post here says lets all kill CQ

then some post u wanted ppl not to atk CQ

so i wana knw wat u rly wanted?

coz now CQ split into 2 parties

u r still asking the same thing
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow...Just wow at some people in this thread. If this is what the human race has been reduced to, 2012 hurry up plx.
  • DemoTest - Lost City
    DemoTest - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When Spectral can defend two guilds at the same time and win both lands, then they can have the title of "Best of the Server."

This will never happen in a legitimate two way war though because Spectral will always go for Kamisama. Essence taking Archosaur is a perfect example and we as the server will see this time and time again since history seems to repeat itself.

I would like to see Spectral take on Kamisama and Essence at the same time but sadly Spectral will never go to both wars. LOLUSCARE?

Like I stated above, until Spectral can do this, they are just a mediocre TW guild like the rest of this sorry server.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow...Just wow at some people in this thread. If this is what the human race has been reduced to, 2012 hurry up plx.

It shouldn't take an internet forum to realize this whole race needs a cleansing. Just prop a lawn chair up to the entrance of your nearest walmart.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    To be very honest with everyone who decided to post on this thread, no arguement is really significant anymore. You're all arguing for no reason. Lost City server ended a while ago.

To Kamisama: You know what we're about, we're not gonna lie to ourselves. We lost a fight, yes. So what, we rebuild. We've been rebuilding what "Falls apart" since the server opened. Strategy> Strength. That's a proven fact.

To Spectral: Congratulations on your win. Only thing is you can't rub it in the way you are. If you count the amount of losses you guys have recieved it doesn't even amount to the amount of wins you have. I'm just being honest.

Also, you guys did have two guilds attacking at once. You make it sound like defending two lands is an easy thing. Fake bid or not two guilds v one guild is still difficult to do. The fact that we lasted as long as we did with less than 80 people is a good thing.

Got to admit Harvester not trash talking is an example everyone should take after. Lets just remember that this is a game that we all play to enjoy, insulting each other was something that made sense when Conqueror was around. ijs, tbh, imo

Edit: If spectral is able to defend two TWs ever in their lives against strong guilds I will happily admit that you're the strongest faction on the server. Same goes for any other guild.
    I never ever thought im gonna agree with You. But gotta tell You - You surprise me. And damn yes, I agree with most of things said in the quote.

Spectral won a land. Harvester gave u a tuff TW. With FO attack You would have 2 lands gone. Im not saying its great victory and it wasnt supposed to be a great victory. Great victory was 18 min zerg, but its also history. Didnt I say that 1 victory doesnt make any of sides better? Didnt I say in other topic that there are more growing up guilds and server soon will be full of 90+ players ready for TW challenge? Didnt I say that none of the big guilds can stand a double attack? I told You that I will remind those words and Im doing it right now.

I gotta admit that I always liked that Daikoku was always quiet in WC. I still respect him as a good leader. But to not OT too much. Guys, lets be honest. When Spectral had bids from Kamisama and Essence, how would You react if suddenly 2 fake bids appeared from totally unknown guilds to split Your attacks into 2 days? I dont think Daikoku would get banned if GMs didnt realise that the bid came from 1 of Kamisama members. And after all - You bring example of Yoshiki and BLT, I will also remind Cancer and Riot and I will honestly ask You - WHY DAIKOKU SHOULD BE TREATED IN OTHER WAY THAN YOSHIKI OR CANCER?

The only thing I wont agree was trash talking. Xtacy, the number of insults Your members WC'd to Nupayne after TW was petrifying. The more funny it sounds when we all know that You guys offered alliance to Harvester right b4 TW.

If I can add smth to Your post - Spectral maybe isnt the best guild on the server, maybe can loose some TW's to Kamisama or other guilds (we are not and we never tried to act perfect), but we never backstabbed our allies, we never used them, we never offered fake alliances. We just dont play dirty.

With all respect I always show to my enemies after TW, always gratzing Your wins. That fake bid was a dirty trick and whatever You are going to say - that 2 week ban is a deserved ban. I hope its not going to happen again and as You mentioned WE WILL PLAY A GAME AND WE JUST WANT TO ENJOY IT.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • w4termel0n
    w4termel0n Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    this thread is kinda out of topic already

but just wanted to say

since i started to read stuffs here

most of ur post here are against the old CQ and now kamisama

i cant figure out wat u rly wanted

some words u post here says lets all kill CQ

then some post u wanted ppl not to atk CQ

so i wana knw wat u rly wanted?

coz now CQ split into 2 parties

u r still asking the same thing

"Asiris", please learn to speak English b:surrender
    I can give you free lessons if you wish, since I have accepted the job as Llama's personal trainer. Damn I have a lot of work ahead of me.

2012 hurry up plx.
    b:chuckle
    "Help!!!!! I can't find my e-peen under my fat rolls b:infuriated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's no big deal really, we disbanded conqueror so we could have enjoyable tw. It was a good time as now people I've never heard of are 99+, and have +10 gear are helping guilds do tw.

What I like right now is that no guild on this server can take the map as long as none die/merge. The only thing that ruins it is that some members of spectral take what we did for granted and continue to trash talk.

I just hope athran's blind rage doesn't cause what I'm predicting to happen and I've been right about a few things ~.^

Cheers
    edited January 2010
    @watermelon

i guess im gonna be asiris for now

if my english is bad well sorry its not my 1st language

if there is something wrong on wat i asked him pls point it out to me

so i can rephrase it

i just wana knw wat does that rukhmath rly wanted to happen

when random guilds bid b4 on CQ

spec kosed them

but look @ his old posts even just on his sig

for me it looks like he wanted everyone to atk CQ

and like i said CQ disband and now he is doing it against the "new CQ"
  • dekciw
    edited January 2010
    CQ is no more, I'm not sure why people are so stuck with that idea still. CQ dominated LostCity and there is nothing anyone could of done about it and no one can deny it either. Now it's a new era, and no matter what happens to both essence and Kamisama it shouldn't be related in any ways to CQ.

Essence != CQ
    Kamisama != CQ

There are a lot of people from CQ in both guilds, none are the same though.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    dekciw wrote: »
    CQ is no more, I'm not sure why people are so stuck with that idea still. CQ dominated LostCity and there is nothing anyone could of done about it and no one can deny it either. Now it's a new era, and no matter what happens to both essence and Kamisama it shouldn't be related in any ways to CQ.

Essence != CQ
    Kamisama != CQ

There are a lot of people from CQ in both guilds, none are the same though.

Kinda like how devil kept saying Spectral and BLT where the same thing? Makes people that assume look stupid dosent it?
    It's no big deal really, we disbanded conqueror so we could have enjoyable tw. It was a good time as now people I've never heard of are 99+, and have +10 gear are helping guilds do tw.

What I like right now is that no guild on this server can take the map as long as none die/merge. The only thing that ruins it is that some members of spectral take what we did for granted and continue to trash talk.

I just hope athran's blind rage doesn't cause what I'm predicting to happen and I've been right about a few things ~.^

Cheers

I see what you did there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I never ever thought im gonna agree with You. But gotta tell You - You surprise me. And damn yes, I agree with most of things said in the quote.

Spectral won a land. Harvester gave u a tuff TW. With FO attack You would have 2 lands gone. Im not saying its great victory and it wasnt supposed to be a great victory. Great victory was 18 min zerg, but its also history. Didnt I say that 1 victory doesnt make any of sides better? Didnt I say in other topic that there are more growing up guilds and server soon will be full of 90+ players ready for TW challenge? Didnt I say that none of the big guilds can stand a double attack? I told You that I will remind those words and Im doing it right now.

I gotta admit that I always liked that Daikoku was always quiet in WC. I still respect him as a good leader. But to not OT too much. Guys, lets be honest. When Spectral had bids from Kamisama and Essence, how would You react if suddenly 2 fake bids appeared from totally unknown guilds to split Your attacks into 2 days? I dont think Daikoku would get banned if GMs didnt realise that the bid came from 1 of Kamisama members. And after all - You bring example of Yoshiki and BLT, I will also remind Cancer and Riot and I will honestly ask You - WHY DAIKOKU SHOULD BE TREATED IN OTHER WAY THAN YOSHIKI OR CANCER?

The only thing I wont agree was trash talking. Xtacy, the number of insults Your members WC'd to Nupayne after TW was petrifying. The more funny it sounds when we all know that You guys offered alliance to Harvester right b4 TW.

If I can add smth to Your post - Spectral maybe isnt the best guild on the server, maybe can loose some TW's to Kamisama or other guilds (we are not and we never tried to act perfect), but we never backstabbed our allies, we never used them, we never offered fake alliances. We just dont play dirty.

With all respect I always show to my enemies after TW, always gratzing Your wins. That fake bid was a dirty trick and whatever You are going to say - that 2 week ban is a deserved ban. I hope its not going to happen again and as You mentioned WE WILL PLAY A GAME AND WE JUST WANT TO ENJOY IT.

About the fake bidding, no one can control a guild member when they don't know they're doing it or find out who did it after they already did it. It's easy to plant a spy in a guild and fake bid so there leader can get banned. I mean anyone can do that. (Not saying the person that did that is a spy)

When we found out who did it he wasn't in guild and he never once joined Kamisama. Yes, he was in Conqueror before but not once not even for guild tele did he join Kamisama. So blaming it on us is bs because we had no special ties with that person. Apparently GMs just ban who they want without doing a check on if it's true or not.

No doubt that it was a fake bid but we can't control people outside our guild. I think that was quite unfair to put the blame on Daikoku when he didn't even know it was going to happen.

The ally thing with Harvester was not from us. It was from Schooled himself. One of our members told us and since Daikoku never makes decisions without confirming it we discussed it. That's all.

P.S. Everyone needs to stop with that CQ stuff. Seriously....
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
    edited January 2010
    @kamisama ppl

sorry for mentionining CQ again & again

i knw CQ is done

i just want to ask wat rukhmath

rly wanted to do

coz on his posts

he is askin all ppl to kill the current powerhouse guild

and at the same time he is askin ppl not to atk that guild

coz they plan something against that guild
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It shouldn't take an internet forum to realize this whole race needs a cleansing. Just prop a lawn chair up to the entrance of your nearest walmart.

I'm from England, we don't have walmart QQ. We do got ASDA, will that do? O
  • dekciw
    edited January 2010

I don't like how the GMs handles it though, for Daikoku, for Cancer or for Yoshiki.. it was totally out of their control yet they ban the leaders before doing any sort of investigation. Kinda dumb, means anyone even from an outsider POV could do some dumb bid and get whatever's leader from that one clan banned for two weeks for a mere 500k.

I think we should of lost 2 last weekend but anyways nothing shameful losing in multiple attacks at the same time. See you next week
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Coming out of your corner of shame already?

Its fricking hilarious how you frantically ran around the internets rallying your crusade to spam tickets to get Dai banned. How often do you people do this?

Should I rally people to spam tickets about Athran buying accounts? How about Kelbin multiclienting in TW? Jimbo as well? The only reasons you all aren't permanently banned is as follows:

1) You spend more money than the average millionaire would spend on cars in a single day on something that is invisible.

2) We aren't as invested into hating people we have never met as you people are.

Oh by the way:

Schooled was one of the biggest fans of your fail.
    Yoshiki can't stand you, and LOLs regularly about your wand drop.

And remember to read my signature every time you post.
    Don't lie spectral forums has your pic plastered all over it... they've been laughing about it ALL night you and your walmart jeans. You have access.. go look for yourself.

Figures another person who does nothing but sling **** from their mouth.. says that 230 pounds ISN'T fat. Yeah.. you're not fat you are big boned. At 40x30 is LARGE. You are wider and rounder then you are taller... I believe this is called being OBESE.

Get off the computer, stop eating those cupcakes and go for a damn walk.

Llama you're always talking about this deep seething hate.. but the only one who really harbours hate is you... stop talking about yourself. You aren't fooling anyone.. find a new schtick this one is getting old.

LOL YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S ME?

OMG EVERYONE LOOK ITS WADZIO(AARIE):

http://questionabletopic.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/emo-vs-goth.jpg

I believe you all got trolled by my deliberate troll. Wow.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Coming out of your corner of shame already?

Its fricking hilarious how you frantically ran around the internets rallying your crusade to spam tickets to get Dai banned. How often do you people do this?

Should I rally people to spam tickets about Athran buying accounts? How about Kelbin multiclienting in TW? Jimbo as well? The only reasons you all aren't permanently banned is as follows:

1) You spend more money than the average millionaire would spend on cars in a single day on something that is invisible.

2) We aren't as invested into hating people we have never met as you people are.

Oh by the way:

Schooled was one of the biggest fans of your fail.
    Yoshiki can't stand you, and LOLs regularly about your wand drop.

And remember to read my signature every time you post.

Im sry. I never went to any corner like You after dropping 2 capes +8 b4 anni pack (best ing capes). I just got another 1 same day, 3h later. Without big effort.

I showed an example of other situations when You and Your friends that laughs at You and Your ginger 40x30 wallmart jeans ****, spammed tickets abt fake bidding and lead Yoshiki and Cancer into the same situation that happened now to Daikoku. I really dunno who the hell is Backlash, the truth is that it was a fake bid and GMs treated all those 3 leaders in same way. I may agree with warmachine and say the leaders werent responsable for it. Tho we arent GMs, we dunno if they did a deep investigation and what it revealed exactly. GMs unfortunatelly never inform abt it. IMHO always the best solution would be GMs cancelling the fake bids and cancelling those wars b4 TW starts instead of getting ppl banned. Actually thats the reason Athran WC'd for GM, without success.

Athran buying accounts its fun. Kelbin doubleclienting in TW is totally LOL. Sry to say - except You non of those are so stupid to post SS of double clienting on facebook (sigh!) as You did and get banned.

Yes, I live in ex-comunist, poor country called Poland. For sure I cash shop more than PrinceClare, Asiris, Daikoku - hard to find any other so hard cash shopper in Spectral even comparing to Shin and Athran. BTW My car is freaking good, tho sometimes I have troubles to start my engine as its -20*C outside now.

Yes, Yoshiki cant stand me for 6 years since I know him and play together. We just hate each other and always bad talk abt each other. Actually we LOL @ You and Your signature. Forgot. We LOL more at You, mr Ginger, mr wallmart pants 40x30.

TBH is hilarious that is You even trying to talk on this and any other topic. You make a big deal of me dropping a cv wand, when You dropped 2 capes and mount. Butthrts that it doesnt bother me? That im still in game?

You keep insulting ppl, laughing at their races, religions, etc while You are just a small, fat guy behind the screen trying to act big. Meanwhile the whole server laughs at You and Your wallmart jeans 40x30 including Your guild and Your allies from Essence.

I feel sry for You. Must be really hard and annoying to be nobody in rl, have ppl laughing at Your ginger face and fat ****. I know Your life experience made You be that angry and mad at everyone and keep such hate. Then You come into a game, try to act big and rage more because You drop stuff and it sux that much, creates more complex in You that You cant stand it. Then You think that if similiar things happen to Your enemies they will be like You, feel like You. Im sry LLama, You gotta grow up 1st and fight with Your own demons and complexes. The only reason You dont get banned more oftenly is the fact ppl ignore Your stupid trash talk. As You see everytime You try to attack in this topic is because it hurts You were treated like that b4. You dropped stuff, You quit game after, You got banned for doubleclienting, ppl make fun of You all the time and it pisses You off. Get some BALLZ and GROW UP, son
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I made everything red text that you made up here:
    Im sry. I never went to any corner like You after dropping 2 capes +8 b4 anni pack (best ing capes). I just got another 1 same day, 3h later. Without big effort.

I showed an example of other situations when You and Your friends that laughs at You and Your ginger 40x30 wallmart jeans ****, spammed tickets abt fake bidding and lead Yoshiki and Cancer into the same situation that happened now to Daikoku. I really dunno who the hell is Backlash, the truth is that it was a fake bid and GMs treated all those 3 leaders in same way. I may agree with warmachine and say the leaders werent responsable for it. Tho we arent GMs, we dunno if they did a deep investigation and what it revealed exactly. GMs unfortunatelly never inform abt it. IMHO always the best solution would be GMs cancelling the fake bids and cancelling those wars b4 TW starts instead of getting ppl banned. Actually thats the reason Athran WC'd for GM, without success.

Athran buying accounts its fun. Kelbin doubleclienting in TW is totally LOL. Sry to say - except You non of those are so stupid to post SS of double clienting on facebook (sigh!) as You did and get banned.

Yes, I live in ex-comunist, poor country called Poland. For sure I cash shop more than PrinceClare, Asiris, Daikoku - hard to find any other so hard cash shopper in Spectral even comparing to Shin and Athran. BTW My car is freaking good, tho sometimes I have troubles to start my engine as its -20*C outside now.LOL why the hell would you openly admit this?

Yes, Yoshiki cant stand me for 6 years since I know him and play together. We just hate each other and always bad talk abt each other. Actually we LOL @ You and Your signature.(You actually QQ about it, people tell us things) Forgot. We LOL more at You, mr Ginger, mr wallmart pants 40x30.
    TBH is hilarious that is You even trying to talk on this and any other topic. You make a big deal of me dropping a cv wand, when You dropped 2 capes and mount.LAWL, you keep adding items. Butthrts that it doesnt bother me? That im still in game?

You keep insulting ppl, laughing at their races, religions, etc while You are just a small, fat guy behind the screen trying to act big.Meanwhile you're having e-sex with some dude you think is female and I'm doing my wife. GG virgin. And no I never insulted people like you keep claiming I do. Meanwhile the whole server laughs at You and Your wallmart jeans 40x30 including Your guild and Your allies from Essence.

I feel sry for You. Must be really hard and annoying to be nobody in rl, have ppl laughing at Your ginger face and fat ****. I know Your life experience made You be that angry and mad at everyone and keep such hate. Then You come into a game, try to act big and rage more because You drop stuff and it sux that much, creates more complex in You that You cant stand it.What? Then You think that if similiar things happen to Your enemies they will be like You, feel like You.I LOLed here, ask Rose. Im sry LLama, You gotta grow up 1st and fight with Your own demons and complexes. The only reason You dont get banned more oftenlyI get banned more than you can imagine. is the fact ppl ignore Your stupid trash talk. As You see everytime You try to attack in this topic is because it hurts You were treated like that b4. You dropped stuff, You quit game after, You got banned for doubleclientingActually I got banned for violating the TOS probably more times than hairs on your head., ppl make fun of You all the time and it pisses You off. Get some BALLZ and GROW UP, son

FAIL WALL OF TEXT.

Where do you get this ****?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
  • DemoTest - Lost City
    DemoTest - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010

This is a statement we should all live by and is the most truthful thing I have seen come out of this entire discussion.
    Didnt I say in other topic that there are more growing up guilds and server soon will be full of 90+ players ready for TW challenge? Didnt I say that none of the big guilds can stand a double attack?

Guys, lets be honest. When Spectral had bids from Kamisama and Essence, how would You react if suddenly 2 fake bids appeared from totally unknown guilds to split Your attacks into 2 days?

If I can add smth to Your post - Spectral maybe isnt the best guild on the server, maybe can loose some TW's to Kamisama or other guilds (we are not and we never tried to act perfect), but we never backstabbed our allies, we never used them, we never offered fake alliances. We just dont play dirty

Point #1: With this reply, it seals the fact that Spectral as well would not be able to field a double attack. To deny this would be stupid. Why? Take the battle for Archasaur as the perfect example. Why did Spectral not defend a land that yields double the money return per week to go for a piece of land that has a minimal return? Is there a valid reason?

Point #2: The fake bidding that went on was from Spectral as well and has continued to this day. Take a look at your own forums. However, it is the same now as it was in the past. A bunch of **** about how to get CQ. Do we need to use your City of Abominations post as an example? Fake bidding happened from a member of Spectral not but a few weeks ago. It is funny that your so-called biggest enemy on the server did not send in multiple tickets on it. The reason I am sure is because they know that it will continue to happen regardless of what happens with the tickets. Oh and of course some are bigger people and do not have to rid themselves of power houses to feel some of the pressure lifted.

Point #3: Do we all really need to go into the trash talking that takes place on world chat? This is from BOTH sides and for anyone to deny it would have to have the intelligence of a mule. We all know that they are not that bright. So to single out what was said about one person or another when both if not more parties do the same thing make you and anyone who says it a hypocrite. Talking trash on world chat is part of the game play and is to be expected.

Yes, I live in ex-comunist, poor country called Poland. For sure I cash shop more than PrinceClare, Asiris, Daikoku - hard to find any other so hard cash shopper in Spectral even comparing to Shin and Athran. BTW My car is freaking good, tho sometimes I have troubles to start my engine as its -20*C outside now.

Yes, Yoshiki cant stand me for 6 years since I know him and play together. We just hate each other and always bad talk abt each other. Actually we LOL @ You and Your signature. Forgot. We LOL more at You, mr Ginger, mr wallmart pants 40x30.

You keep insulting ppl, laughing at their races, religions, etc while You are just a small, fat guy behind the screen trying to act big. Meanwhile the whole server laughs at You and Your wallmart jeans 40x30 including Your guild and Your allies from Essence.

You got banned for doubleclienting, ppl make fun of You all the time and it pisses You off. Get some BALLZ and GROW UP, son

Point #1: Llama did not drop all of those things. The entire server knows that. It is sad that you need to exacerbate your drop into what others have done. I think this is because yours was larger in monetary value then the others. Llama dropped one +7 cape and Midnight dropped the Warsoul helm that has been traded a few times and is now bound on Yoshiki.

Point #2: I think many on this server would like to know who Backlash is. I can tell you from talking to Kamisama and Essence members that they have no clue what guild or even who's guild this is. Unlike some fake guilds that are known and obvious.

Point #3: Everyone who has been playing this server for longer then one week knows that spamming world chat for a GM is stupid and even more so on the weekend. I know that Spectral and even Athran cannot be that dumb.

Point #4: I am curious as to how all of Spectral seems to be 100% sure that the leader of Kamisama is banned for 2 weeks when even the members and there leader have no clue for what or even for how long the ban is for. You cannot talk to the GM's on the weekend. Is this an assumption by Spectral or is it an outright attempt to maybe feel better about themselves? I for one have no idea but I for one am curious as to when and where the two weeks came from. Also, they never stopped any of the former fake bid TW's when CQ was around, so why would they start to do it now?

Point #5: I find it rather sad that members of Spectral have to go search out and look into other peoples Facebook pages to have an excuse to send a ticket. Was there a shortage of in-game incidences?

Point #6: No one cares about where you live or how you live. This is a pixal world not real life. Suck it up cupcake or move to New York with your wife. I am sure you both could have wonderful Polish babies. It could work out since she knows your so-called money will already goes to pixals and not her.

Point #7: PrinceClare has not been in Kamaisama for a while now and to compare everyone's cash shopping is stupid. People cash shop so who gives a ****. Although, I have to say IF you cash shop more PLEASE FOR HEAVENS SAKE PLUS YOUR GEAR UP!! You got killed by an 8x. That is all I am saying.

Point #8: Yoshiki cannot stand you.

Point #9: Contradiction much. This is as much of a hypocrite as one can get. Please, if you are going to tell people not to insult, do not insult in the same and following sentences.

b:bye
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Thread summary: Flaming pile of verbal ****.

This is why I didn't roll in a PK server. b:surrender
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kuyaa - Lost City
    Kuyaa - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    see the pattern... spec post whenever winning and so quiet whenever they lose same as in WC.. and why some spectroll doesnt dare to post on main?

spec feel proud after beating kami 2 on 1.. wasnt even full ppl on our side.. when we got even numbers u guys got rolled b:dirty

and funny how those ppl who actually useful in spectral tw never talk **** or anything but those ppl who are useless **** always started this ****.. wadzio is one of them.. why whenever i pvp i always see u getting rolled badly wadzio?b:sad no fun
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    @LLama

Must be Your BF's then. LOOOOOL

@Demotest

AD1. I was exactly reffering to that. Check the other topic. I mentioned that none of those guilds - Kamisama, Essence or Spectral can held double attack. Reread. I didnt try to show any supremacy of Spectral. Just wanted to show how it is when You get double/triple attacks in return after You do 1 of them and talk **** on forum.

AD2. Im sry what do You exactly call fake bidding from Spectral? Do You mean that backlash? I really dunno who is leader of it, but even Xtacy said its some ex-CQ. Rest is kinda hard to understand. Do You want me to start posting **** from Your forum abt Spectral? LOL Look at mirror 1st and make sure You dont do it at all. Then we talk.

AD1.2. LLama dropped 1 cape +7 and other cape +8. I never brought Midnight into the topic as he is just cool.

AD.2.2. Seems some ppl already - vide Xtacy post.

AD.3.2. Yes, we know GM assistance is rare thing, but sometimes it happens. Happy go lucky.

AD.4.2. When it comes from? SO many times the example of Cancer and Yoshiki were brought in this topic... Think logically... I just mentioned it as the best solution. Im not happy of Daikoku getting banned if it wasnt him or any of the Kami's officers fake bidding. Tho I found it just and fair as similiar things happened in past. Now You know how it is to be in others shoes.

AD.5.2. Once again, make sure its not Your speciality either. Number of SS of Spectral's forum posted by CQ members just show how deep and correct are Your words.

AD.6.2. Well New York is a cool city. My wife as You mentioned is ing wife. She has her own money too. Nothing to worry abt. :) Plus I have enough to have a very good life and waste some change on this game LOL

AD.7.2. Its my business what I find worth to up and when. Take care of Your own set, dear lvl 1. Good to know LLama is lvl 8x. Gratz - soon fairy. LOL

AD.8.2. You must know him better. At the end You are just a lvl1 hidding Your indentity trying to act smart. When we are friends and play games together for years. That must be hate.

AD.9.2. I know, truth - not imagination - hurts.
  • Kuyaa - Lost City
    Kuyaa - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    how u can be so sure that if triple attack kami will lose 2 lands?we can easily defend harvester + FO and maybe leaving u guys to be proud of crystal walk?or we could lose 2 land and still r4ped u guys.. or maybe losing all 3 since we risking it, who knows... but from most outcome when it comes to 1 on 1 kami still win againts spectroll

beating a guild 1 on 1 is always more fun than ganking and winning but i guess it doesnt apply to spectroll..
  • Souw - Lost City
    Souw - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Seriously, whats up with all that walls of test? Keep it simple, resumed cuz the thread gets boring like thatb:angry
This discussion has been closed.