Your best purchases, price-wise?

Comments

• Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So, you're the one who outbid me on that auction b:angry
    On topic: My best purchases were a Sage Pyrogram for 10k, a good HP cape for 20k and a huggy hare for 5k... Yeah, not that lucky.

I didn't outbid you, I did an insta-buy. But anyway, how anyone can sell sage and demon skill books for so low? They are level 8x so I think THEY should know that they are worth millions. It's not like you can easily mistake 10000 for 1000000.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Some sage/demon books just do not sell due to demand.

Sage archer books? Hard to sell even at 10,000.

I had a sage pyrogram I put on AH every day until it got down to about 30,000 and still no buys. Then I had to search for a wizzy who was going sage so I could just give it away.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I had a sage pyrogram I put on AH every day until it got down to about 30,000 and still no buys. Then I had to search for a wizzy who was going sage so I could just give it away.

o.o lol
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    3star arcane pants with all elements, good stats and refined to +1 for 10k.

That was only a few k's above the NPC price :P
    Used the thing for like 15lvls until I finaly got my 5 forshura's armors 5lvls ago, upgraded abit with a flawless garnet and an ext5ra refine, sold for 600k or so
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Daevas +3.0m speed with over 500 fuel for 3mlns.
    Packs World International
  • NPH - Harshlands
    NPH - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    +4 calamaties with 2 immac garnets for I think 2mil. And another, all mats for the fulll set of hh80 gold for about 2mil each piece, 8m for set
  • Vintersun - Sanctuary
    Vintersun - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I bought a ballroom dress (Not sure of the name) for 900k
    and 20 SoF 6k each. :D
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)Gotta Love Bunnies!
  • RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Saw someone worldchatting wanting to sell a Hemsley Overcoat for 250k, right after I sold mine for 800k in AH. I ignored it becuase I didn't need it anymore, but then an hour later the same guy worldchatted selling it for 200k. I just couldn't pass it up so I bought it at 200, then went right to AH and put it up for 800. Less than an hour till it sold :D.

Other than that, probably finding Nightfall for 9 mil when everyone was charging 20.
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I was under the impression that most of the wizards here were going sage.

I ended up getting sage stone rain, pyrogram, and gush for under 100k.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I was under the impression that most of the wizards here were going sage.

I ended up getting sage stone rain, pyrogram, and gush for under 100k.

That's the norm most of the time.

Now, having your friend give you a Sage Black Ice Dragon Strike for free because they've gotten three of them while making books...

b:dirty

...that's a deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hhmmm.. Where do I begin?
    -Black dye 100k
    -Red dye (3) 100k ea
    -Dragon Orb 3 200k
    -Xp scroll(MIJI) (10) 30kea
    -Panther free
    -Black clothes(Cant remember which) free
    -More xp scrolls Free
    -Socket Stones 5k ea (120 of them)
    -Raptors (like 5ish of them) 2.7m (Resold for 3.2m within 5m minutes)
    -Oracle I (5) 10k
    -1m from some dude (that I didnt know) that was quitting
    -several more million coins from hide and seek/trivia
    -TONS more. Can't remember most though. Sadly, I get most on the servers I dont play on much.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I got a set of Spectral Haze wings for my Tideborn (30 gold) for 7 mil when gold was 350k each. Thats about the coolest thing I can remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    +3 Frost helm for 3mill 0__o
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited January 2010
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Aquadash +5 refined, perf saph sharded for 20m
    Aquadash (clean) 15m
    Pure black dress suit 5.5m total (bought each piece separately over the course of 3 weeks)
    Sleeves of Sea Captn (+3 refined, 4 immac cits) 3m
    Nien Beast 3.5m
    Hellhound 5.5m
    The list goes on and on...
  • AppleInc - Dreamweaver
    AppleInc - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Only thing i do is resell xD

Short term
    Purgatory Lion at 6m, resold 35m
    WingTrophy 10m, resold 24m
    Lobster 1m, resold 4.5m
    Sof 4k each, resold 10k each

Long term
    Tokens 15k each, resold at 50k, 30k and now can only sell 25k after the Xth time anni pack returned.
  • KillMeSoftly - Lost City
    KillMeSoftly - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    15 flawless sapphire for 35k each, careful with the zero guys b:thanks
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I didn't outbid you, I did an insta-buy. But anyway, how anyone can sell sage and demon skill books for so low? They are level 8x so I think THEY should know that they are worth millions. It's not like you can easily mistake 10000 for 1000000.

Oh, I guess it was some other auction then... With +2 Rashnu too b:avoid Sage Pyrograms are cheaper than other sage books... But 10k is just insane :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • pand0ra
    pand0ra Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just to list a few..

Ancient Devil's Soul @ 2.5m (tt90 gold mat which I sold for 15m the next day)

+2.5 speed Yofials star sword @ 500K (sold for 3m a few hours later..)

Veno tabby plumdrop @ 80 K (I used this for an all class back before the packs.. they were selling for 800k-1m)

b:pleased
  • Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands
    Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    2** Glowing Cuisses, 6 of them for 5K each.
    Well, it sounds normal to most ppl, but they are requirements for tailor lvl4 quest.
    sold it for 400K each (still kinda cheap) in AH and gone in 3 days.
    got 2 mil from basically nothing LOL
  • Kaizona - Harshlands
    Kaizona - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hmm...black bohemian top for 155k...10k bride shoes...and a brown ballroom dress for 200k...60k purpleish wedding gloves..but thats not all,I may have just forgot a few....and probably the most amazing thing my sister have found,which is better than any of the deals found above,was a crystal love dress for 750 coins.
    Appliance perfect world.

Death refridgerator vs dark oven.Who will win?
    Death refridgerator takes 902134 damage.
    PWND.
  • MarkoS - Raging Tide
    MarkoS - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I remember a time where I saw a guy selling a gold hp charm and bronze hp charm in a cat shop for 200k/800k and I pmed the guy and said "hey il buy your charm (dident specify) for 100k." So he took down his shop and put the gold charm for 100k and so i bought it b:laugh

Another time I saw a guy typing in Archosour "noob trying to make some money" so i pmed him and asked him wat he had. He pmed me saying he had 25 gold charms to sell and I was like how much. He said 8,000 each and I was like "are u serious"? "He was like im sorry is that to much?" So i was like um kindab:chuckle. So i bought all 25 for 5k each and then imeddiatly after the purchase he saw a world chat that said "selling gold charms for 500k each plz pm me" DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!! He then said "the communty in this game is a bunch of ****. He quit pw and i got a good deal b:pleased
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    black wedding dress 350k
    Platinum mp charm 400k
  • Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I didn't have the coins on me when I found it but luckly Itto did. Anyway we got a crystal love dress..(Think thats the name of the dress) and the matching shoes for a total of 500k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    idk if this counts but

i set up a shop next to tu jo selling CS's and i put all of the blemished for 5kea and the last 1 i put the blemished for 500k and well i ahd about 5 of ea so yay me and last night i put in common 15kea and last 1 for 1.5m and had 5 of ea of those but all were gone except for the 1.5m ones only 3 were left but i guess thats okey...
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    black wedding dress 350k
    Platinum mp charm 400kb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

now thats scary
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    idk if this counts but

i set up a shop next to tu jo selling CS's and i put all of the blemished for 5kea and the last 1 i put the blemished for 500k and well i ahd about 5 of ea so yay me and last night i put in common 15kea and last 1 for 1.5m and had 5 of ea of those but all were gone except for the 1.5m ones only 3 were left but i guess thats okey...

Thats not a best purchase thats just taking advantage of stupid people. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Now this thread is making me jealous..I haven't stumbled upon any outstanding deals lately...
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Either a garnet or citrine gem (can't remember which) for less than 2 mil, which I resold for around 20.
    I once found a whole pile of stuff in some secluded area of arch. I guess someone was trying to transfer it to another char. I waited a bit to see if anyone would come by and get it... after awhile I was worried it'd just disappear so I picked it up to see if anyone would come by and rage that their stuff was gone. Nobody ever did lol. That was about 25 mil worth of things.
    I once saw someone trying to sell the newest (rare) kirin for 1.9 mil, though it was a typo and they put it back in the ah for 19 mil before I could get on my other char (the one I was viewing it on was just short of that amount)
    I've also found a few really cheap skills books, which later resold for at least 10 times what I paid for them, and lately I've been finding tons of cheap tideborn molds (just bought a +2 snowflake soulsphere last night for 25k.)
    I'd say my best sale was my +5 aquadash for 50 mil. I've seen people offering around the same for a clean aquadash, so in that sense it wasn't such a great deal. But I've seen people with higher refined aquadashes having difficulty selling for less, and someone that had a -3% channeling stone in their +5 settled for around 40 mil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    now thats scary

it should be noted that it was wasted :P It still has like 900k left and I havent been playing since new year more or less. I'm waiting for tideborn bug fixes and maybe for CS to drop some sales, though this is highly unlikely lol b:laugh

valentine packs are round the corner b:victory
This discussion has been closed.