What happened to AngerBG in Kami vs. Harv TW...

Options
Bluelion - Lost City
Bluelion - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
http://i45.tinypic.com/2nq4a6b.jpg
damn my lvl 10 wield thunder and no shard/ refine weapon hurts...
I Am The Only "bluelion" In The Server.. (just pointing it out there..)b:surrender

Im not a pker like everyone thinks..b:cute

Im not a mount.. so u can't buy me or ride me..b:surrender ONLY I do the riding..b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I Like The Look Of The Mount Q.Q (Stole it off forums somewhere..)
Post edited by Bluelion - Lost City on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:shocked
    bluelion
    where be your pet bird?
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it disappered :O its on my alt =D
    I Am The Only "bluelion" In The Server.. (just pointing it out there..)b:surrender

Im not a mount.. so u can't buy me or ride me..b:surrender ONLY I do the riding..b:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I Like The Look Of The Mount Q.Q (Stole it off forums somewhere..)
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    it disappered :O its on my alt =D

you.....you has lost your ****?
    b:chuckle
    lol~
    and nice 18k hit.
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yes i "lost" it :o... but yea 18k i feel bad for that Kami cata barb..

• Miss_Cleo - Lost City
    Miss_Cleo - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So, you crit on an unbuffed WB? *shrugs*
  • bunchocrap
    bunchocrap Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Who cares.

Seriously.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why are you trying to gloat in a war that only had 6 parties defending and you couldn't beat in an hour? I should actually say about 4 since two were catapult parties.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/419/20100122230317.jpg
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2nq4a6b.jpg
    damn my lvl 10 wield thunder and no shard/ refine weapon hurts...

Nice hp... buffed too. Cute.

Wannabe mage, do yourself a favor and buy yourself a restat scroll or reroll cause you picked the wrong class.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    God job...

CQ don't be so blaz
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Metal maging as the sole cleric in a cata squad? gj
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I feel sorry for Diesel, almost right next to him without clerics buffs while he's too busy being useless.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • w4termel0n
    w4termel0n Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So, you crit on an unbuffed WB? *shrugs*

Did u give up spamming to raise ur post count on main?
    IJS...............

Nice screenshot

"Help!!!!! I can't find my e-peen under my fat rolls b:infuriated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Pro screen shot 18k LMAO Kamisama getting weak, they should ask essence to let them borrow WBs that arent one shots then maybe they wouldn't have a WR pulling one (Logan_Morgan).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hmm.. if u check.. thats not a cata squad.. IJS..
    btw.. Haiz- lvl 91 cleric with no shard or refine weap vs. whatever weap u have. hope u have fun hitting harder than me.
    Plus dnt hate that ur barb got that **** spanked.
    (my gear is that much refined so not much hp..)

• Taeknight - Lost City
    Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I feel sorry for some Kamisama(archers), well it was really easy for me to go in the middle and stun/aoe you, and the only person attacking me was Haiz<<<<<<< And kuz i used my genie i had enuff time to stun ya 3 times + aoe the hell out of u and hit Mikoto for 5,1k<<< and i was lvl 89 b:shocked
  • dekciw
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hit Mikoto for 5,1k<<< and i was lvl 89 b:shocked

So that's your 1shot on miko? She has much more hp than that lol.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dnt make fun of tae... lolb:laugh
    but i feel bad for Anger getting hit 18k still.. lvl 100+ barb? b:victory

• dekciw
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dnt make fun of tae... lolb:laugh
    but i feel bad for Anger getting hit 18k still.. lvl 100+ barb? b:victory

Ehee hits all of us for that amount on a regular basis so I don't think he really cares. To be honest with you everyone gets hit hard at some point in this game, it's inevitable. Anyways, If I was you I'd consider getting more hp and healing/ buffing rather than metal maging, then maybe your guild would actually win something other than crystal walks.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol. diesel got debuffed and i was about to buff him but we saw Anger and took him out LMAO. u werent there so dnt judge. its just sad a barb like him can get hit so hard by a fail cleric like me. hahahab:surrender

• Vangora - Lost City
    Vangora - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why are you trying to gloat in a war that only had 6 parties defending and you couldn't beat in an hour? I should actually say about 4 since two were catapult parties.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/419/20100122230317.jpg

Haiz most of the people in your screenshot were all the people that rushed over to Harvester after we won. Princesslora(aka PC), ArchEvil, Devine, Kristoph, Breathe, and Tumi.. almost everyone except for yourself in that screenshot came all from the Spectral War... so if your going to make a point about Harvester not beating you in 1 hour.. at least try to make a valid point in your favor.

Edit: BTW nice damage bluelion that barb always has his wifey up his butt "SanyBG" but she doesn't help him what so ever b:chuckle

Edit#2: LOL I just noticed in that screenshot that there crystal was still 100% before all the Kami from Spectral War went to Harvester... WOW that is hilarious
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Haiz most of the people in your screenshot were all the people that rushed over to Harvester after we won. Princesslora(aka PC), ArchEvil, Devine, Kristoph, Breathe, and Tumi.. almost everyone except for yourself in that screenshot came all from the Spectral War... so if your going to make a point about Harvester not beating you in 1 hour.. at least try to make a valid point in your favor.

Edit: BTW nice damage bluelion that barb always has his wifey up his butt "SanyBG" but she doesn't help him what so ever b:chuckle

Edit#2: LOL I just noticed in that screenshot that there crystal was still 100% before all the Kami from Spectral War went to Harvester... WOW that is hilarious
    I counted the formation, we sent 37 people to harvester if everyone showed up (they didn't as we had under 105 people online).

Shouldn't 80 people easily beat 37 in an hour?
  • Vangora - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I counted the formation, we sent 37 people to harvester if everyone showed up (they didn't as we had under 105 people online).

Shouldn't 80 people easily beat 37 in an hour?

1 level 100+ person ~= 5 (85-90) People

1 level 100+ person ~= 7 (79-84) People

So according to my calculations Harvester was outnumbered from the start b:cute

Harvester crystal still 100% still with a lot of people from spectral War in there. As I stated above all those people in Haiz screenshot was from spectral war.

Thank you for trying to make your point valid... but I just made it null b:thanks

Edit: Daikoku = 25 100+ Characters of any class... You guys could of won if Dai was around hehe b:cute
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1 level 100+ person ~= 5 (85-90) People

1 level 100+ person ~= 7 (79-84) People

So according to my calculations Harvester was outnumbered from the start b:cute

Harvester crystal still 100% still with a lot of people from spectral War in there. As I stated above all those people in Haiz screenshot was from spectral war.

Thank you for trying to make your point valid... but I just made it null b:thanks

Edit: Daikoku = 25 100+ Characters of any class... You guys could of won if Dai was around hehe b:cute
    Since you like making numbers up,

rank 8 = 100 people.

thanks for trying to make an argument with pure bs. 100 doesn't make you good, it's the gear.

hey, losing to a guild must be some big accomplishment. love how the trash talkers never appear when they are getting stomped on.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Vangora, you can't be serious. We did not have a full TW in both wars. Why is any of this still funny to anyone?
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Vangora - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Since you like making numbers up,

rank 8 = 100 people.

thanks for trying to make an argument with pure bs. 100 doesn't make you good, it's the gear.

hey, losing to a guild must be some big accomplishment. love how the trash talkers never appear when they are getting stomped on.

Ok i guess I will use factual statics on this comment.

Vangora - Lost City
    Perfect World User

Devoted - Lost City
    Perfect World User

Who looks like the biggest trash talker? b:laugh
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok i guess I will use factual statics on this comment.

Vangora - Lost City
    Perfect World User

Devoted - Lost City
    Perfect World User

Who looks like the biggest trash talker? b:laugh
    All my posts are trash talking? I never initiate trash talking, I just refute untrue statements. This forum, unbeknown to most, has other parts of it. The majority of my posts are in the archer forums where I provide opinion and guidance. You learn a lot from people who make simple generalizations.
  • Vangora - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    All my posts are trash talking? I never initiate trash talking, I just refute untrue statements. This forum, unbeknown to most, has other parts of it. The majority of my posts are in the archer forums where I provide opinion and guidance. You learn a lot from people who make simple generalizations.

Everyone else seems to have fun talking on the forum when half the time they don't tell the full story or other side of the story, so why can't Vanggy do it b:surrender
  • Bluelion - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow this thread went way off topic >.> anyways GF Kami in tw. and Spec grats on the land =D

• ragechops
    ragechops Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Everyone else seems to have fun talking on the forum when half the time they don't tell the full story or other side of the story, so why can't Vanggy do it b:surrender

Because you're a bellend. Go DIAF kthx.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    wow this thread went way off topic >.> anyways GF Kami in tw. and Spec grats on the land =D

good fight bl^^