Don't let them get away with it again!

Comments

• Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Figures another person who does nothing but sling **** from their mouth.. says that 230 pounds ISN'T fat. Yeah.. you're not fat you are big boned. At 40x30 is LARGE. You are wider and rounder then you are taller... I believe this is called being OBESE.

Get off the computer, stop eating those cupcakes and go for a damn walk.

Let me give you some stats about me. I'm 23 years old, 5'8" 230 pounds. I played football and wrestled all throughout high school. I am by no means even close to being fat. I lifted weights, my body mass is accounted for by muscle. Saying that someone is obese at such a weight is a reflection of your ownself and the fact that you are trying to make yourself feel better about your size by making fun of others.
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Figures another person who does nothing but sling **** from their mouth.. says that 230 pounds ISN'T fat.

I'm 248 lbs =(
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This thread is sad. Both sides of the argument. Anyone who uses personal attacks over the internet can pretty much be regarded as some shadow kid and everyone else needs to put on their 'it's a game' hat and realize tw was meant to be fun. Not an ego competition... I'm strongly against what events went down this week but in all honesty it happens every week. You only make such a big deal about it because it effects you. I've heard of some of the measures Spectral is going to to stop kamisama and I can say one thing: you can make as many tickets about certain info's being shared but just remember the same amount can be made against you. The only buffer is that maybe the GMs will over look our tickets because the accused pays half their salary to only be able to beat a single guild with the help of another.
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This thread is sad. Both sides of the argument. Anyone who uses personal attacks over the internet can pretty much be regarded as some shadow kid and everyone else needs to put on their 'it's a game' hat and realize tw was meant to be fun. Not an ego competition... I'm strongly against what events went down this week but in all honesty it happens every week. You only make such a big deal about it because it effects you. I've heard of some of the measures Spectral is going to to stop kamisama and I can say one thing: you can make as many tickets about certain info's being shared but just remember the same amount can be made against you. The only buffer is that maybe the GMs will over look our tickets because the accused pays half their salary to only be able to beat a single guild with the help of another.

Sorry, i had to come back for this.

"what extent we going to?"

Really? Us?

What about the side deal Kamisama, trying to cut with Harvester? You thought nobody knows? You going to try and deny it?
    Talking about "what extent people go to"
    Lmao! The same ppl who u degrade,Slam in forum and worldchat, now u on all fours begging for a ceasefire,a truce, an Alliance? What "extent" is that eh kami? GTFO beggars.
    Schooled, Nupayne etc, not so stupid to forget how you guys disrespected them on a daily basis.
    Maybe if u get your girls to offer "something" in real life.........ijsb:chuckle

Llama talking about, "People in spec sole reason for playing, blah blah"
    Lmao^^
    You guys willing to do anything to gain aid against spec. Anything. What u doing/did?.......Backstab, fake-bid, Beg enemies, etc.
    More like what won't you do eh kami?b:dirty

Sorry Komicsukmah.
    L.c not so stupid to lie down and let you have your way with us for a second time!b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Sorry, i had to come back for this.

"what extent we going to?"

Really? Us?

What about the side deal Kamisama, trying to cut with Harvester? You thought nobody knows? You going to try and deny it?
    Talking about "what extent people go to"
    Lmao! The same ppl who u degrade,Slam in forum and worldchat, now u on all fours begging for a ceasefire,a truce, an Alliance? What "extent" is that eh kami? GTFO beggars.
    Schooled, Nupayne etc, not so stupid to forget how you guys disrespected them on a daily basis.
    Maybe if u get your girls to offer "something" in real life.........ijsb:chuckle

Llama talking about, "People in spec sole reason for playing, blah blah"
    Lmao^^
    You guys willing to do anything to gain aid against spec. Anything. What u doing/did?.......Backstab, fake-bid, Beg enemies, etc.
    More like what won't you do eh kami?b:dirty

Sorry Komicsukmah.
    L.c not so stupid to lie down and let you have your way with us for a second time!b:bye
    You really do look too far into things. Get real, no one takes this game as serious as you. I never asked harvester to "make a deal" lmao. I came home and logged in to see we had two wars to defend and I enter with my party. I'm sorry, if I went through the 2 hour ritual/pep rally that spectral does my mind would have been in the zone because I care deeply about beating some cash shopping small asian kids with mouths bigger than their face.
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    rukhmath wrote: »
    It's not self-serving at all. he did what he did when he wasn't in spec, paid for it, now in spec, he's done nothing of the sort......so what does what he did, have to do with any future faction he joined and did nothing in?

Then I guess I must be mistaken about one of the following assumptions and/or facts.
    1. Barbone is SkullCrusher / SkullCrusher is Barbone.
    2. Barbone is the leader of KGBRULEZ and based on refund is possibly / probably its only member.
    3. SkullCrusher was in Spectral last week.
    4. KGBRULEZ bid on Kamisama last week.

This is just like MiniTank's crying about CQ pking you guys. I'm not trying to defend Kamisama in anyway, but you really need to stop calling the kettle black.

Edit: For most of us on the outside looking in, the comedy lies in the fact that it's basically the same people in basically the same faction doing basically the same thing to each other and then bickering over who does it better and who cheated to do it. It's like arguing with your sister over who has the most disfunctional family.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Spectral had always been the best guild in the server, all clean players, never account share or multi-client.
    Athran also never used NcN, or Forbiden to turn times to his favor, because he can always beat CQ and Kami 1v1.
    Its Kami at fault, and Spectral had always been better and superior. For this I am put to shame.

Finally your years of tens of thousands of zen charging have paid off. Congratulations, your victory is well earned and deserved.

At this point i am a very butthurt player, because i take this game way too serious. Just compare the amount of money i spent on this game with you guys, the difference is staggering.
  • w4termel0n
    w4termel0n Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:shocked

I would be swimming in those jeans.
    Those must be your estranged wives jeans then in the BG of ur pic?

Don't lie spectral forums has your pic plastered all over it... they've been laughing about it ALL night you and your walmart jeans. You have access.. go look for yourself.

Figures another person who does nothing but sling **** from their mouth.. says that 230 pounds ISN'T fat. Yeah.. you're not fat you are big boned. At 40x30 is LARGE. You are wider and rounder then you are taller... I believe this is called being OBESE.

Get off the computer, stop eating those cupcakes and go for a damn walk.
    I will be your personal trainer llama. GIve me all ur cupcakes and I will hold them in front of you and eat them slowly and u can chase after them on the treadmill b:victory. I care so much about your well-being that I will do this at no cost.

Last edited by Devil - Lost City; Today at 10:05 AM.
    What happened to being infallible, inerrant and indelible? b:angry
    Your not allowed to edit your posts!!
    "Help!!!!! I can't find my e-peen under my fat rolls b:infuriated"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    isnt it the same thing as fake bidding for spectral to PAY other guilds to attack so that they can manipulate the TW bidding system? dont care who wins between the 2 just saying that spectral are a bunch of hypocrites when they fake bid more than anyone else.
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    isnt it the same thing as fake bidding for spectral to PAY other guilds to attack so that they can manipulate the TW bidding system?

No, no! It isn't the same thing at all! Haven't you been reading? I have no idea why it isn't the same, but I'm sure someone from Spectral will post shortly to tell us that it's completely different.
  • w4termel0n
    edited January 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    No, no! It isn't the same thing at all! Haven't you been reading? I have no idea why it isn't the same, but I'm sure someone from Spectral will post shortly to tell us that it's completely different.

If you are still talking abt barbone that u seem to be so sure is skullcrusher. b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh
    How many different guilds has he been in? How long has he stayed in any of them?

But i like ur name dr jiggle its cool. Did u ever see dr giggles? funny stuff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry other picture was like 348123423 years old; this is the most recent photo.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    dekciw wrote: »
    Go and ask Yoshiki how he got banned once. b:bye

It was actually not a Spectral fakebid, it was when Yoshiki was leader of Bloodlust. He got banned for fakebidding even tho he had nothing to do with it. Kinda like how Daikoku got banned now.

But in Yoshikis case, if i remember correct, it was his nice uncle that got him banned, current leader of Spectral... Athran, he arranged the fakebid to avoid BLT loosing more lands b:chuckle
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Spectral had always been the best guild in the server, all clean players, never account share or multi-client.
    Athran also never used NcN, or Forbiden to turn times to his favor, because he can always beat CQ and Kami 1v1.
    Its Kami at fault, and Spectral had always been better and superior. For this I am put to shame.

Finally your years of tens of thousands of zen charging have paid off. Congratulations, your victory is well earned and deserved.

At this point i am a very butthurt player, because i take this game way too serious. Just compare the amount of money i spent on this game with you guys, the difference is staggering.

zzz all your post revolve around the same thing again and again. especially money issues. maybe devote part of your gaming time to getting a job?
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I might be revolving around the same thing, but the only reason you're bothered by this is because it is true. If your ideal gaming consists of blowing thousands of dollars on a f2p game to defeat non-paying(i call myself a leecher) players like me. Then by all means go nuts, I have no problem losing to the type of gamers you all are.
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I might be revolving around the same thing, but the only reason you're bothered by this is because it is true. If your ideal gaming consists of blowing thousands of dollars on a f2p game to defeat non-paying(i call myself a leecher) players like me. Then by all means go nuts, I have no problem losing to the type of gamers you all are.

you have no problem? generally people that leech are genuinely contented that someone is funding the game for them and thus have no gripes about it. but you have this overwhelming need to vent your frustrations on the forums time and time again about how others seem to have more money than you. im just giving you some constructive advice, if money is kinda tight just get a part time job. itll be good for you.
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Oh no, im fine with me dealing 3 digits while taking 10k in return.
    My money can be better spent rather than trying to combat the staggering amount my competition have dumped. Besides, i make millions farming saved 3-3. Im glad they spend so much so i can play for free. Athran is my hero for making this possible.
  • w4termel0n
    edited January 2010
    Besides, i make millions farming saved 3-3.

b:shutup Shouldn't talk about stuff like that on the forums mr devil sir. I am shocked and appalled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Why do people say why don't you get a job? Just because we don't cash shop doesn't mean we are poor. We just have our priorities straight. I know people who go to work just to fund pwi. That's cool, I use my money for food, clothes, alcohol and what ever else. The rest I save because unlike some of you - I have a future that won't consist of having a full +12 set of pixels that provide no real world value.

Even if you are rich enough that +12 doesn't even hurt your wallet that money can always be better spent.
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Why do people say why don't you get a job? Just because we don't cash shop doesn't mean we are poor. We just have our priorities straight. I know people who go to work just to fund pwi. That's cool, I use my money for food, clothes, alcohol and what ever else. The rest I save because unlike some of you - I have a future that won't consist of having a full +12 set of pixels that provide no real world value.

Even if you are rich enough that +12 doesn't even hurt your wallet that money can always be better spent.

This guy used to be in your guild.

I wonder what you can do with all equip +12 after quitting pw.
  • Vangora - Lost City
    Vangora - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Oh no, im fine with me dealing 3 digits while taking 10k in return.
    My money can be better spent rather than trying to combat the staggering amount my competition have dumped. Besides, i make millions farming saved 3-3. Im glad they spend so much so i can play for free. Athran is my hero for making this possible.

b:surprised I believe that is against the TOS to hold instances... Sending in ticket b:victory
  • thorrr
    thorrr Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    can it be that once the fat cq sallary stopped, you find the compitition more.. disturbing? so now u blame it on athrans wallet?

edit: imo, now the endless coins stopped, if one gives to the game the game gives back. and if you cant keep up, take the heat and stop crying.. looks bad on u.

edit2: to specs, after 1 win you guys come and shove it in servers face?and in dubble attack? common.
    unless, we all got trolled by the allmighty forumtrolls... idk i just cant tell anylonger :)

to the ppl who talked about the hate for x-cq,it only grew from the selfishness and.. well you can get the msg as is.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    To be very honest with everyone who decided to post on this thread, no arguement is really significant anymore. You're all arguing for no reason. Lost City server ended a while ago.

To Kamisama: You know what we're about, we're not gonna lie to ourselves. We lost a fight, yes. So what, we rebuild. We've been rebuilding what "Falls apart" since the server opened. Strategy> Strength. That's a proven fact.

To Spectral: Congratulations on your win. Only thing is you can't rub it in the way you are. If you count the amount of losses you guys have recieved it doesn't even amount to the amount of wins you have. I'm just being honest.

Also, you guys did have two guilds attacking at once. You make it sound like defending two lands is an easy thing. Fake bid or not two guilds v one guild is still difficult to do. The fact that we lasted as long as we did with less than 80 people is a good thing.

Got to admit Harvester not trash talking is an example everyone should take after. Lets just remember that this is a game that we all play to enjoy, insulting each other was something that made sense when Conqueror was around. ijs, tbh, imo

Edit: If spectral is able to defend two TWs ever in their lives against strong guilds I will happily admit that you're the strongest faction on the server. Same goes for any other guild.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • w4termel0n
    edited January 2010
    To be very honest with everyone who decided to post on this thread, no arguement is really significant anymore. You're all arguing for no reason. Lost City server ended a while ago.

If it ended awhile ago then why are you still posting in nearly every open thread on the LC forums? Didn't you say you were going to quit? Make a clean break from PWI and stop wasting your time. You either want to be the voice of reason or a complete troll. I say just gfto b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Spectral could care less about defending against 2 guilds, the sole purpose of their existence is to mess with CQ or any CQ incarnations. Whenever they get an upperhand, its WC fest, but silent as hell when getting defeated.
    So far they've had 3 victories against their nemesis, life is good for them. =)
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    w4termel0n wrote: »
    If it ended awhile ago then why are you still posting in nearly every open thread on the LC forums? Didn't you say you were going to quit? Make a clean break from PWI and stop wasting your time. You either want to be the voice of reason or a complete troll. I say just gfto b:sad

I did say I would quit but instead I log on to talk to people and such. No, I'm not in every open thread and I'm not on the forums all the time like I was before either. The amount of time I play ingame is way less than what I used to play and I don't care about anything that happens.

I don't want to be the voice of reason, I am the voice of reason and sometimes you people tend to fall victim to my trolls. I say since you're just and alt just gtfob:surrender
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• w4termel0n
    edited January 2010
    Spectral could care less about defending against 2 guilds, the sole purpose of their existence is to mess with CQ or any CQ incarnations. Whenever they get an upperhand, its WC fest, but silent as hell when getting defeated.

I don't know what happened you to Devil. Man you used to be cool. IJS IMO TBH..........................

Spectral is allowed to be excited and rub it in since they won. Kamisama always rubbed in every single one of their losses either in WC or through pm's. No reason to act as if you are above everyone else ESPECIALLY when you know Essence would kick your a**. CQ is gone, don't forget that.

Edit: I saw what sexy xtacy posted and just HAD to reply
    I did say I would quit but instead I log on to talk to people and such. No, I'm not in every open thread and I'm not on the forums all the time like I was before either. The amount of time I play ingame is way less than what I used to play and I don't care about anything that happens.

I don't want to be the voice of reason, I am the voice of reason and sometimes you people tend to fall victim to my trolls. I say since you're just and alt just gtfob:surrender

Why are you telling me your life story? b:cry And I am just saying if you didn't care about anything you wouldn't have even replied and felt the need to prove yourself. I care aboust some stuff that happens but definitely not about whatever it is you're doing. I am just saying gfto and get on with your life. Otherwise you will be oldman Xtacy in some years still coming back to PWI for more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devil - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Of course Essence would, they even predicted Kami's disband next week. But too bad we're not BloodLusT.
    Essence has never been attacked, all the hate is towards us, obviously they would have more land, but like Athran said, no one cares about lands, its about defeating his lifelong nemesis.
    About the victories, i guess mass wc gloating is what spectral would do, since victory has always been rare. Nothing wrong with that.
    It feels like the same old routine when we win though.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I don't know what happened you to Devil. Man you used to be cool. IJS IMO TBH..........................

Spectral is allowed to be excited and rub it in since they won. Kamisama always rubbed in every single one of their losses either in WC or through pm's. No reason to act as if you are above everyone else ESPECIALLY when you know Essence would kick your a**. CQ is gone, don't forget that.

How did we rub in our losses? Da **** are you on?

Edit: I saw what sexy xtacy posted and just HAD to reply

Why are you telling me your life story? b:cry And I am just saying if you didn't care about anything you wouldn't have even replied and felt the need to prove yourself. I care aboust some stuff that happens but definitely not about whatever it is you're doing. I am just saying gfto and get on with your life. Otherwise you will be oldman Xtacy in some years still coming back to PWI for more.

I'm only 19 I have plenty of time my friend. I was addicted to this game you know. As an addict it's a slow proccess I have to go through to ensure that I am officially done. So far it's going quite well. When you up and quit you feel like you didn't complete something properly. That doesn't apply to drugs of course but for this game yeah. (Yes I have somewhat quit before)

Unfortunately by even responding to my post you force my life story out. Your fault. If you don't wish to listen to it I suggest you focus on someone elses posts. That or stfu and gtfo. ijs tbh I'm right.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• w4termel0n
    edited January 2010
    How did we rub in our losses? Da **** are you on?

I'm only 19 I have plenty of time my friend. I was addicted to this game you know. As an addict it's a slow proccess I have to go through to ensure that I am officially done. So far it's going quite well. When you up and quit you feel like you didn't complete something properly. That doesn't apply to drugs of course but for this game yeah. (Yes I have somewhat quit before)

Unfortunately by even responding to my post you force my life story out. Your fault. If you don't wish to listen to it I suggest you focus on someone elses posts. That or stfu and gtfo. ijs tbh I'm right.

I can't tell you what I'm on. But I will tell you that it is magical and psychadelic b:flower

I happened to skim your post about your PWI addiction and I feel absolutely terrible. b:shocked So I even more strongly support my suggestion for you to just GFTO. I love you but I'm not in love with you. Get out while you still can! Or you can make a public service announcement to help others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Let me give you some stats about me. I'm 23 years old, 5'8" 230 pounds. I played football and wrestled all throughout high school. I am by no means even close to being fat. I lifted weights, my body mass is accounted for by muscle. Saying that someone is obese at such a weight is a reflection of your ownself and the fact that you are trying to make yourself feel better about your size by making fun of others.

This isn't about you.. this is about the biggest snert/hater/most hated snert on the server.. you've seen his pic.. there's no way to skirt around it.. he is what he is.
    I'm 248 lbs =(

I don't care.
    This thread is sad. Both sides of the argument. Anyone who uses personal attacks over the internet can pretty much be regarded as some shadow kid and everyone else needs to put on their 'it's a game' hat and realize tw was meant to be fun. Not an ego competition...

I've been personally slammed by YOUR guild on my main and my alts (and not flaming-- I mean RL was brought into it while I was only having fun pking).... so.. again I ask... is CQ only allowed to do such?

Why is it wrong who for people who have expendable cash to spend it on something they enjoy? Why is there a stigma attached-- and why only to certain people. PrinceClare and Asiris are the biggest cash shop cows on the server... but ofc it's okay for them because it runs downstream and having the best gear/equipment on themselves and a multitude of their alts benefits you and your guild.
This discussion has been closed.