Don't let them get away with it again!

Options
rukhmath
rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Ok L.C.

In the past whenever it was a bad time for cq to be triple attacked, not enough ppl able to make it, three important tw's at a time, whatever......

There was always some weird, unheard of, noob guild, wich will "somehow choose" That exact timing to "try their luck" at a tw against cq.......b:surrender

Come on people!!!! You can't be that dumb can you??!!!b:angry

It's be done again with Kamisama now.
Whoa!! Lookout for Backlash!!!!! the most pro, strong, Dominant, faction on L.C.......Yeah....Right!!!!
Once again The same old ppl, are up to the same old tricks!

Sure. The same old argument will come up. "hey, we are a legit faction who just chose this time, when kamisama was going to be triple attacked to try our hand at tw vs them!"
Give me a effing break man!
You people buying this ****??!!!b:angry

L.C..........I believe the GM's themselves have said clearly before..."for fun" or "practice" TWs are not allowed!
Spend 5 minutes.....Just 5 minutes, to hit the submit ticket button, and put and end to all this squirming, weasly, cowardly, tricks once and for all!!!

They are only so bold, because no action is taken, no voices of protest. Don't let them weasel their way into getting what they want for a second time!!

If u prefer a one coloured map, being under the mercy of a single faction, being a worthless sheep for the second time in a row....then fine....don't do anything.

If u feel it is not your problem, you are content to play this game to it's end being a non-factor, in a non factor faction, in your own little private group....Ok fine....continue being so.

If u have aspirations to join up with Kamisama one day, then fine, continue being a suckup and live off other people's accomplishments.

BUT if u feel, that none in this game should be above the law, none in this game should be allowed special privilages, none in this game has a right to dominate and make themselves master over you, or your gameplay........Then please, spend that 5 minutes, and voice your outrage, at this obvious fake-bid to block kamisama from a triple attack!

Do it now, or they are going to ream all of us again!b:surrender
No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
Post edited by rukhmath on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Cool story bro.

Mhm, ya done? Okay. Now, here's where I easily shatter your argument by saying:

PWI ISN'T SRS BSNS. Nobody cares, and if they do, then they've also been sucked into the never ending tubes that are the INTARWEBZ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • rukhmath
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sure it isn't srs buisness....

But does that mean ppl can flauntthe rules as and when they like?

Not srs buisness eh?
    So konraiden, why not go get a **** program and play?
    Why not just NPC all your gear and see how many hits it takes u to die in Nirvana palace?b:dirty

I mean not srzbznss right?b:chuckle

Seriously, gtfo with your lame attempt at misdirection. Dumb statement.
    If ya got anything to debate properly, i'm all for it.
    If not go back to the corner and play with your crayons.b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
    edited January 2010
    Options
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Sure it isn't srs buisness....

But does that mean ppl can flauntthe rules as and when they like?

Not srs buisness eh?
    So konraiden, why not go get a **** program and play?
    Why not just NPC all your gear and see how many hits it takes u to die in Nirvana palace?b:dirty

I mean not srzbznss right?b:chuckle

Seriously, gtfo with your lame attempt at misdirection. Dumb statement.
    If ya got anything to debate properly, i'm all for it.
    If not go back to the corner and play with your crayons.b:bye

Responses in this order:

Yes, they can, because we're in America. *crinkle*

Yes, not SRS BSNS. *crack*

I already do; it's called a **** PSP, PS2, and pretty much any other console that can be ****. I guess you can also call the Anni Packs a ****...but they're a **** you actually have to pay for...and get lucky with...but whatever. *kssh*

I can't go in Nirvana, since I'm not Level 100...so...your point is completely moot here. *chnk*

Again, YES. NOT. SRS. BSNS. *krrk*

*tap, tap, shatter*

Well...um...that's a run of bad luck, eh, ol' chap? I'm sure the night janitor will clean up those fragments of an argument, eh, wot? But don't feel bad. You obviously don't know who I am, or the reputation that I've carried with me throughout my goings-on in these forums. In actuality, even responding to my primary post, you already conceded to me, and I claimed true victory.

Well, chap, I leave you with this small phrase of wisdom my elders gave me when I first learned of the Internet.

"You have been trolled."

Now if you don't mind, I've got a coloring book and a 64-pack of Crayolas (with built-in sharpener, mind you) calling my name. Blue grass and green sky, here I come!

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You argument would hold a lot more weight if SkullCrusher hadn't done the same thing 3 weeks in a row. If Kamisama shouldn't be above the rules (and, of course, they shouldn't), then shouldn't we feel the same sense of outrage when WarriorZ and Spectral do it?
  • Pervs - Lost City
    Pervs - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    You argument would hold a lot more weight if SkullCrusher hadn't done the same thing 3 weeks in a row. If Kamisama shouldn't be above the rules (and, of course, they shouldn't), then shouldn't we feel the same sense of outrage when WarriorZ and Spectral do it?

Spectral has never done it making your argument null, try again later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh my!b:laugh
    I heard a certain Leader, had a certain something, Done to him certainlyb:kiss(Cant discuss on forumb:surrender)

See what happens when u try to be funny kamisama?
    Try it again.
    I will submit the 1mill tickets again.
    And a certain something will happen again.

Thanks Lost City.
    Thanks for not taking it lying down anymore.b:thanks
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sure. The same old argument will come up. "hey, we are a legit faction who just chose this time, when kamisama was going to be triple attacked to try our hand at tw vs them!"

L.C..........I believe the GM's themselves have said clearly before..."for fun" or "practice" TWs are not allowed!

So KGB RULEZ with its 10k refund and Barbone as its leader is a legit faction that just chose last week to try its hand at TW? That wasn't a "for fun" or "practice" TW? Yes, I realize it didn't break up a triple attack (in fact it created one, if you want to count that as an attack), but that's missing the point. rukhmath isn't claiming that people in Kamisama should be reported for breaking up a triple attack. He's saying they broke the rules by fake bidding, regardless of their motivations. That is exactly what SkullCrusher (a member of Spectral) did last week, making your argument null, try again later.

And, really, if Spectral is as honorable, ethical and perfect as they try to pretend, shouldn't they have turned SkullCrusher away after his two FBI bids on WarriorZ territories? Isn't it a bit self-serving to say that he only did it when he was in WarriorZ, but now that's water under the bridge now that he's helping you?
  • rukhmath
    edited January 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    So KGB RULEZ with its 10k refund and Barbone as its leader is a legit faction that just chose last week to try its hand at TW? That wasn't a "for fun" or "practice" TW? Yes, I realize it didn't break up a triple attack (in fact it created one, if you want to count that as an attack), but that's missing the point. rukhmath isn't claiming that people in Kamisama should be reported for breaking up a triple attack. He's saying they broke the rules by fake bidding, regardless of their motivations. That is exactly what SkullCrusher (a member of Spectral) did last week, making your argument null, try again later.

And, really, if Spectral is as honorable, ethical and perfect as they try to pretend, shouldn't they have turned SkullCrusher away after his two FBI bids on WarriorZ territories? Isn't it a bit self-serving to say that he only did it when he was in WarriorZ, but now that's water under the bridge now that he's helping you?

It's not self-serving at all. he did what he did when he wasn't in spec, paid for it, now in spec, he's done nothing of the sort......so what does what he did, have to do with any future faction he joined and did nothing in?

Edit: Anyway, justice has been served. I am so happy. The one person who thought himself completely untouchable, just got schooled on the rules.
    I'm out of this thread. Do what u will with it.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ... *sigh* ...I can't even color in peace with all of this pointless rukus. Things happen, bids are made, plans go just as planned (or not), and then some rediculous sale comes out and we all RAEGquit for a while. It's the cycle of PWI now, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Also, stop trying to be witty. Mindless PvP'ers shouldn't know the meaning of wit or intellect. Just kill the 3x's, get red-name, and doesn't afraid of anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    o.o'
    okies could someone mayhaps explain what be going on?
    and what be the problem?

._.'
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Someone wants to stop fake bids. Sounds easy enough, just like the actual "good" communism that Marx had in mind...but...just like it, it'll never happen, because human greed comes and muddles everything up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hemoglobin - Dreamweaver
    Hemoglobin - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hey OP, submit all the tickets you want, but the GM's dont care about your TW drama
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I come back home and hop on vent and the first thing I hear about is Daikoku getting a 2 week ban for fake bidding, on top of that Kami loses to Spec AND all kinds of ****ed for the next 2 weeks as far as TW is concerned T_T......

WHY DO I MISS ALL THE GOOD STUFF.

All my guild gets is some ****ty 5 minute tw because Final Oath is terrible Which is why I didn't bother showing up..... If I don't need to equip a hiero in their tw, I don't need to waste my time showing up =/
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I come back home and hop on vent and the first thing I hear about is Daikoku getting a 2 week ban for fake bidding, on top of that Kami loses to Spec AND all kinds of ****ed for the next 2 weeks as far as TW is concerned T_T......

WHY DO I MISS ALL THE GOOD STUFF.

All my guild gets is some ****ty 5 minute tw because Final Oath is terrible Which is why I didn't bother showing up..... If I don't need to equip a hiero in their tw, I don't need to waste my time showing up =/

they knew you was going to be gone so we decided to has all the funny stuff happen.
    b:sin
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    they knew you was going to be gone so we decided to has all the funny stuff happen.
    b:sin

TW is @ 11pm I wasn't cutting my night short for a FO tw, fml T_T
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok L.C.

In the past whenever it was a bad time for cq to be triple attacked, not enough ppl able to make it, three important tw's at a time, whatever......

There was always some weird, unheard of, noob guild, wich will "somehow choose" That exact timing to "try their luck" at a tw against cq.......b:surrender

Whoa!! Lookout for Backlash!!!!! the most pro, strong, Dominant, faction on L.C.......Yeah....Right!!!!

Spend 5 minutes.....Just 5 minutes, to hit the submit ticket button, and put and end to all this squirming, weasly, cowardly, tricks once and for all!!!

They are only so bold, because no action is taken, no voices of protest. Don't let them weasel their way into getting what they want for a second time!!

If u prefer a one coloured map, being under the mercy of a single faction, being a worthless sheep for the second time in a row....then fine....don't do anything.

If u feel it is not your problem, you are content to play this game to it's end being a non-factor, in a non factor faction, in your own little private group....Ok fine....continue being so.

If u have aspirations to join up with Kamisama one day, then fine, continue being a suckup and live off other people's accomplishments.

BUT if u feel, that none in this game should be above the law, none in this game should be allowed special privilages, none in this game has a right to dominate and make themselves master over you, or your gameplay........Then please, spend that 5 minutes, and voice your outrage, at this obvious fake-bid to block kamisama from a triple attack!

Do it now, or they are going to ream all of us again!

Everything in the above quote is exactly what is wrong with Lost City.

Also I refer you, Wadzio, to my signature.

b:bye So much hate. Try 1 v 1. You have to call the whole server to even have a chance. Come on.

BTW, +10 CV wand, looks nicely on alts.

I love how you have to hide on your alt to post on the forums. +10 drop shame you enough? How nice is it to be director of a guild that can't stand you but tolerates you out of fear of the evil uncle?
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aarie - Lost City
    Aarie - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so much hate llama.

Go on a walk and relax a bit.. it would do your body some good.

40x30 carpenter jeans. IJS IMO U R FAT.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so much hate llama.

b:shocked

I would be swimming in those jeans.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Everything in the above quote is exactly what is wrong with Lost City.

Also I refer you, Wadzio, to my signature.

b:bye So much hate. Try 1 v 1. You have to call the whole server to even have a chance. Come on.

BTW, +10 CV wand, looks nicely on alts.

I love how you have to hide on your alt to post on the forums. +10 drop shame you enough? How nice is it to be director of a guild that can't stand you but tolerates you out of fear of the evil uncle?

Lawl unlike you we don't get emotional over pixels, keep bringing up the +10 CV wand he has another one and unlike you he didn't have to cash his welfare check to refine it ^^.

Daily Reminder: LOLOL U LOST, LOL DAIPOOPOO IS BANNEDb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    renrii wrote: »
    Lawl unlike you we don't get emotional over pixels, keep bringing up the +10 CV wand he has another one and unlike you he didn't have to cash his welfare check to refine it ^^.

Daily Reminder: LOLOL U LOST, LOL DAIPOOPOO IS BANNEDb:laugh

b:shocked OMD I GET WELFARE. WHO THE HELL BEEN STEALING THE CHECKS?

b:cute

Kamisama > Spectral.

Not getting emotional on pixels.. Your entire reason to play this game is entirely based on a deep-seeded hate for people you have never met. You guys hate us so much you get all raged to the point of dropping 400M items and then charging your grocery money to replace it.

You PM and log every vent of any sympathizer to your holy crusade and start spewing communist propaganda to fuel the hate. Really, you guys have no idea how much we laugh at you.

Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to the darkside, it does.

Its like the evil empire hunting down all the poor jedi. Except this time the jedi kick your damn ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • renrii
    renrii Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:shocked OMD I GET WELFARE. WHO THE HELL BEEN STEALING THE CHECKS?

b:cute

Kamisama > Spectral.

Not getting emotional on pixels.. Your entire reason to play this game is entirely based on a deep-seeded hate for people you have never met. You guys hate us so much you get all raged to the point of dropping 400M items and then charging your grocery money to replace it.

You PM and log every vent of any sympathizer to your holy crusade and start spewing communist propaganda to fuel the hate. Really, you guys have no idea how much we laugh at you.

Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to the darkside, it does.

Its like the evil empire hunting down all the poor jedi. Except this time the jedi kick your damn ****.

Cool story bro. Now tell me where you get this communist propaganda bit from, because im pretty sure that has nothing to do nor has any relevance to what where talking about. I play this game for fun the occasional flame or 2 is what keep things interesting. Dont know about any "deep-seeded" hate in fact the only hate I see is coming out of you, keep making racial and religious comments its not making you look bad at all.

Sorry I dont get your Star Wars reference old timer never really got into it, though I think its cute that you referenced Star Wars, lol. Btw we won LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    renrii wrote: »
    Cool story bro. Please write another essay on how much we hate you.

You want an essay, look at MiniTank and Wadizo. b:bye

Seething hate. RAWR
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "RAWR"
    so says teh Alpaca
    so shall it be.
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Basch - Lost City
    Basch - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    so much hate llama.

You're saying he's fat cuz of size 40 jeans? I wear size 40 and I'm only 230 pounds. I'm just that stout. Doesn't mean someone is fat.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok L.C.

Do it now, or they are going to ream all of us again!b:surrender

your arguments are invalid...
    because LLama's epeen is bigger than yours...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
    edited January 2010
    Options
    your arguments are invalid...
    because LLama's epeen is bigger than yours...

but but.....
    Regenbogen Llama's e-peen be directly proportional to teh gold prices which has gone down a bit since the anni packs be removed!
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Go and ask Yoshiki how he got banned once. b:bye
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    but but.....
    Regenbogen Llama's e-peen be directly proportional to teh gold prices which has gone down a bit since the anni packs be removed!

but the gold price is still OVER 9000!!!b:shocked
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options

I would be swimming in those jeans.

Don't lie spectral forums has your pic plastered all over it... they've been laughing about it ALL night you and your walmart jeans. You have access.. go look for yourself.
    You're saying he's fat cuz of size 40 jeans? I wear size 40 and I'm only 230 pounds. I'm just that stout. Doesn't mean someone is fat.

Figures another person who does nothing but sling **** from their mouth.. says that 230 pounds ISN'T fat. Yeah.. you're not fat you are big boned. At 40x30 is LARGE. You are wider and rounder then you are taller... I believe this is called being OBESE.

Get off the computer, stop eating those cupcakes and go for a damn walk.

Llama you're always talking about this deep seething hate.. but the only one who really harbours hate is you... stop talking about yourself. You aren't fooling anyone.. find a new schtick this one is getting old.
  • Aarie - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Go and ask Yoshiki how he got banned once. b:bye

Hmmm.. and this was while in SPECTRAL? I think not.

Just like the "What's CQ?" nonsense when anyone refers to Kami as them... get over it.. it's a new guild.... or does being a different guild only apply to Kamisama?
This discussion has been closed.