Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    sins takin over my pvp grounds at west b:sad
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    just like killer said, any non-HA player can come for a free demo at west gate anytime u wantb:laugh
    does it matter? i've seen robe with 10k pdef and barbs with less than that

best sin/psy at pvp? to early to say that, lvl advantage comes first. oracle/fc/gv have this. sins have high crit, most sins i've seen over abuse stealth and atk lvl... so i dont see any big skills involved in playing them.
    ..btw what is wrong with damage log? you take like 1 hit of max 2k damage but you got killed with over 6k hp?

anyway i love how people entitle themselves as being good or best
  • Iea - Harshlands
    Iea - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    does it matter? i've seen robe with 10k pdef and barbs with less than that

best sin/psy at pvp? to early to say that, lvl advantage comes first. oracle/fc/gv have this. sins have high crit, most sins i've seen over abuse stealth and atk lvl... so i dont see any big skills involved in playing them.
    ..btw what is wrong with damage log? you take like 1 hit of max 2k damage but you got killed with over 6k hp?

anyway i love how people entitle themselves as being good or best

see u have it all worng were all psy and sin will fail is if they get to 90 and cant pvp for **** were as my self and killer Ftalty Nova Esco (not seen psy pvp other then me) they wot suck at 90 as they pked from 75+i see sins lvl80-85 and there so fail keep attking with soul burn on and kill them self
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    tip #1 - Don't jump. tackling slash will **** you.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1. I have never claimed to be the best. Just easy to pick the top 5 sin when only 5 sins are active on PvP.

2. LOL @ "abuse stealth". Sorry next time i'll just sit there and not use skills.
    Barbs abuse Vit bonus, Venos abuse nix, BMs abuse fist, Cleric abuse self heals, Mages abuse water dragon, Archers abuse high peak crits.
    PPL need to get fking over it already.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1. I have never claimed to be the best. Just easy to pick the top 5 sin when only 5 sins are active on PvP.

2. LOL @ "abuse stealth". Sorry next time i'll just sit there and not use skills.
    Barbs abuse Vit bonus, Venos abuse nix, BMs abuse fist, Cleric abuse self heals, Mages abuse water dragon, Archers abuse high peak crits.

archers are the squishiest class out there atm..needs to get nerfed b:surrender at least add the knockback be pvp effective b:victory

top sin i cant tell though really all use about the same tactics
  • kenlee
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i never had a fight with you (unless you were iamkiller months ago) but i heard you over abuse stealth... not like damn sins cant take down any under geared light/robe pretty fast
    see u have it all worng were all psy and sin will fail is if they get to 90 and cant pvp for **** were as my self and killer Ftalty Nova Esco (not seen psy pvp other then me) they wot suck at 90 as they pked from 75+i see sins lvl80-85 and there so fail keep attking with soul burn on and kill them self
    i heard you are pretty strong on your psy but idk much about the class itself to make an idea and its sin thread tho...
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    at least add the knockback be pvp effective

Lol if they did that I would be knocking back red's into the guards at west gate alll day.
  • Toneshifter - Harshlands
    Toneshifter - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol if they did that I would be knocking back red's into the guards at west gate alll day.

+1 b:laugh
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    stayne that would be a fun sport lol "who can knockback th most people into guards?" b:chuckle
  • Iea - Harshlands
    Iea - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    i never had a fight with you (unless you were iamkiller months ago) but i heard you over abuse stealth... not like damn sins cant take down any under geared light/robe pretty fast

i heard you are pretty strong on your psy but idk much about the class itself to make an idea and its sin thread tho...

LOL wot this thread called? 5 top sin and Psy? lol i can help it if i am the only psy who has lvl past 80 and keeped lvling and Pking but i hit hard befor i just got my HH90 gold wep JAJAJAJAJA with 1 G1 amber <--so i dont miss
  • kenlee
    edited January 2010
    Options
    first time i was reading only sins... b:surrender
    oh and he is ultimate, sorry i was confusing ppl around
  • FckYouNurfed - Harshlands
    FckYouNurfed - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    <--- Best Sin in the game, ever. I was in Zulu till Fiya realized I'm still hotter than she'll ever be /cry.