edited February 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Since im bored w/ the main on..

List your top best 5 sins and psy that are good at pvp atm....b:dirty
Post edited by BlazedSoulxX - Harshlands on

Comments

• RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    and exclude those with +4, immaculate *4 gear, thanks.
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    too early still for something like this
  • Fealty - Harshlands
    Fealty - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Since im bored w/ the main on..

List your top best 5 sins and psy that are good at pvp atm....b:dirty

the way we was taking on them 6+ crimsions + randoms its gota be u and me b:laugh

and exclude those with +4, immaculate *4 gear, thanks.

+2 G5/7 Ftl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    does my archer count as a sin? b:victory
  • BlazedSoulxX - Harshlands
    BlazedSoulxX - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    naw not really ****....sins pwns more than ur archer b:victoryb:victory
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    naw not really ****....sins pwns more than ur archer b:victoryb:victory

oh snap...i gotta refine more now b:sad
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:chuckle wait like Curses to be 100 and +10 bow to leave the safety of FCb:laugh... but we love u hellsb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lixra - Harshlands
    Lixra - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This thread is destined to fail because my name isn't in it.

Well...except for now.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    2010-01-1609-54-33.jpg

At least we know who are the top 4 PvE Sin's b:laugh
  • Celulas - Lost City
    Celulas - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Endless_Life is top psychic no doubtb:shocked
  • Celulas - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    2010-01-1609-54-33.jpg

At least we know who are the top 4 PvE Sin's b:laugh

Nice pic :O
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I dont understand, if a assassin can get to lvl 90 in 1 month, why is everyone else taking forever to reach lvl 90. I wonder how long it'll take to reach lvl 100. Maybe another 2 weeks? Oh and does cash shopping for your gear and lvl count as being pro?
  • Celulas - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I dont understand, if a assassin can get to lvl 90 in 1 month, why is everyone else taking forever to reach lvl 90. I wonder how long it'll take to reach lvl 100. Maybe another 2 weeks? Oh and does cash shopping for your gear and lvl count as being pro?

Hard to know if you are pro when you get constantly rolled and come with excuses like "my gear sucks, you have good gear and no skills", seriously come on...
  • Avoniz - Harshlands
    Avoniz - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There is sin/psy pker? o.O
    edited January 2010

I'm getting 20% from dailies AT THIS LEVEL alone. b:laugh Hate more plz. I have had time to farm gear. PvP?, i have never seen you out there and believe me, i have been out there. I wouldn't be surprised if this character has already done enough PvP to cover what you have the last 4 months.

P.S: My main was once #1 on level ranking on HL and i never CSed on that character. I think i know how to level, you should L2P too b:bye
  • Uziel - Harshlands
    Uziel - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    mmh only real sins that i've seen pvping are myself, avoinz, ninjasomething and that's really it..

Oh... and for those who say I don't pvp... Most of my gear is from pvp :P Would have had that nice +9 Cape of Tuaren chieftain too if kylin wasn't sitting there spamming pickup while I killed the 9x archer.

Gf Hellzarcher
    Former BM Masakari
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm getting 20% from dailies AT THIS LEVEL alone. b:laugh Hate more plz. I have had time to farm gear. PvP?, i have never seen you out there and believe me, i have been out there. I wouldn't be surprised if this character has already done enough PvP to cover what you have the last 4 months.

P.S: My main was once #1 on level ranking on HL and i never CSed on that character. I think i know how to level, you should L2P too b:bye

Not trying to be rude or anything right now, but how is it that you get so much of of dailies. I know there is BHs, CS, WQ, and the marriage quest. Does it all really give that much exp. Right now Im not getting much exp from WQ, and CS together. At the moment Im not really playing my character so thats why you have never seen me.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Not trying to be rude or anything right now, but how is it that you get so much of of dailies. I know there is BHs, CS, WQ, and the marriage quest. Does it all really give that much exp. Right now Im not getting much exp from WQ, and CS together. At the moment Im not really playing my character so thats why you have never seen me.

BH=200k+ exp(3 BH a day now), WQ=200k+ exp, CS=200k+ exp, Cube=400k+ exp, Marriage Quest=350k+ exp, So thats a massive ammount of exp jus from dailies. If you do GV, FC, AOE grind in 3rd past your lvl jumps like a rabbitb:shocked
    edited January 2010
    purelove & purehate is out of the pic for me lol (when you both get rolled by a lvl80 sin when you 2 try to fail gank me, that's just sad)

my top 5 sins that i've seen so far are:
    Avoniz - 7k+ hp unbuffed ftw -_-
    Killermate - hits like a truck sin version
    Fealty - might be the top 1-2 sin in my opinion
    _Smiley_ - i think i've seen him before
    a red named lvl5x who killed a lvl85 which i forgot the name -_-

my top 5 psy that i've seen so far are:
    Iea - well he deals like crazy
    szols - now he's the psy version of bigdin -_- hits like a big freakin' truck
    so far there's only 2 for me haven't seem a lot of psy pvpin' -_-
  • SysGen - Harshlands
    SysGen - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    For sins there will be no top five, only top one. And this will be always the highest lvl because s/he has a huge advantage - not beeing seen by anyone else with maxed stealth stats. Just use stealth, buff up, double/tripple spark and use class-depending skills to take em out, force stealth.

Beeing also highest lvl sin, and provided that u like to pvp, you currently "can afford" to pvp as a sin since noone can see you anyway and you can pick your fights out whenever and with whoever you want without getting disturbed, and therefore gettin alot 1on1 pvp-exp, which is needed on your way to and to stay at the top.
    edited January 2010
    You may say higher sins have the advantage but, it's all about strategies. For example if you stealth, what's the first move you're going to do? When his hp is down and he's charmed, but you failed to kill him, what's your next move? Personally i like to challenge higher lvls than me, it gives me the excitement, and won't be easily be bored. We can pick our fights, but people always try to gank nowadays, it's how you can survive ganks that will make you better. You say there's no top 5 sins for you because of your reasons, i respect that, but have you seen lvl75+ sins fight lvl9xs before? I sure have seen a lot. b:victoryb:victory
  • AmrothSokaro - Harshlands
    AmrothSokaro - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You say there's no top 5 sins for you because of your reasons, i respect that, but have you seen lvl75+ sins fight lvl9xs before? I sure have seen a lot. b:victoryb:victory

I wanna see b:thanks
  • Celulas - Lost City
    edited January 2010

Easy to understand how a 75+ sin would kill a 9x player. Stealth, wait for other player HP to get close to 5% while fighting other player nd then atk haha
  • Iea - Harshlands
    Iea - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    purelove & purehate is out of the pic for me lol (when you both get rolled by a lvl80 sin when you 2 try to fail gank me, that's just sad)

my top 5 sins that i've seen so far are:
    Avoniz - 7k+ hp unbuffed ftw -_-
    Killermate - hits like a truck sin version
    Fealty - might be the top 1-2 sin in my opinion
    _Smiley_ - i think i've seen him before
    a red named lvl5x who killed a lvl85 which i forgot the name -_-

my top 5 psy that i've seen so far are:
    Iea - well he deals like crazy
    szols - now he's the psy version of bigdin -_- hits like a big freakin' truck
    so far there's only 2 for me haven't seem a lot of psy pvpin' -_-

Ur right i do deal hard Ask Emo WDF droped him PEACE Full buff (no marrow) and Fail_Fate had to 3 spark to stop me he had full buff and charm but come back and OWNED his wife i will be a lot better at 90 as i will have Full TT90 clasic Mage build and Armor so fun times to come

and how the **** has Zinova got 7 K hp QQ thats more then my 98 barb there is dirty rain PVE FTW will we EVER see him PK mayb at 99 like the veno there must be more Psy
    Endless gets to 80 and stops busy at work mayb?

i will be going to 8X tornie this week then u see the power of the PSY
    edited January 2010

lul been killing 9X ppl since 8Xs

Only issues is killing HA since Sins can't beat them without being extremely lucky.
    edited January 2010
    Easy to understand how a 75+ sin would kill a 9x player. Stealth, wait for other player HP to get close to 5% while fighting other player nd then atk haha

uh it's the other way around, we stealth, kill, then get ganked by some hoes while fighting people...obviously u haven't seen us kill 9xs yet
  • Celulas - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    uh it's the other way around, we stealth, kill, then get ganked by some hoes while fighting people...obviously u haven't seen us kill 9xs yet

tbh I havent :p
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lol auto-felatio thread. Reminds me of Alex.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
    edited January 2010
    Any non-heavy armor are welcome to step into west arch for free demo b:cute
    edited January 2010
    tbh I havent :p

just like killer said, any non-HA player can come for a free demo at west gate anytime u wantb:laugh