Who's Easyr to fight?

Options
Taeknight - Lost City
Taeknight - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Blademaster
Just wanna know what other bm's think, about fighting different classes.

For me easyst is to fight Wiz/Cleric

And hardest for me is Venos
Post edited by Taeknight - Lost City on

Comments

• LordChronis - Dreamweaver
    LordChronis - Dreamweaver Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Easiest for me is Archers and Str barb b:victory

Worst is the HA Bramble hooded veno with a QQ nix b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Everything is based on mind, is led by mind, is fashioned by mind. If you speak and act with a pure mind, happiness will follow you, as a shadow clings to a form.
  • Kisho_Seiko - Heavens Tear
    Kisho_Seiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hardest would honestly have to be a kiting archer. Any other class we typically can keep ourselves buffed against.

Clerics and Wizzies, though, have got to be the easiest. Even at a range, they'll almost all try to put you to sleep/seal you. Wizzies are more obnoxious, but with them its just AMM+True Emptiness or balance and you're set to take a beating.

If you're fighting a cleric and you get in close, it's GG. With a wizzie, get in close, let the seal run off, and then he's gone before the first stun wears off.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Considering same level and similar equipped foes would something like that for me:

easiest - hardest

mage - archer - cleric - veno

I need some upgrades on my gear till i can kill bms of my level, and even more for barbs. However i dont think that i got soloed by bm in the past 25-30 level either.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:cute fried archer wings anyone?

tis delecuous and low in fat *nod*
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *cough* b:bye
  • AndyNagato - Lost City
    AndyNagato - Lost City Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    easyst isnt even a word...
  • Kebo - Harshlands
    Kebo - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^
    this
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'd say archers unless they seriously outgear you. The only mages that I ever fight have crazy gear so there's really not much you can do when you demon alter marrow magical and they still hit you for 10k dmg
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Depends if you're talking open PvP and tw or 1v1 and duels.
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Veno is the easiest because you can just Alter Marrow Magical > Drake Ray > Spirit Chase > Myraid Sword Stance

and the veno is dead :)
  • _zandalar_ - Harshlands
    _zandalar_ - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Depends if you're talking open PvP and tw or 1v1 and duels.

Agree with this guy ^^ , in open PVP wizards and clerics can kite u all day long (assuming they know how to).

My rating would be (assuming same lvl range)

Easiest ---> Hardest

Archer/ Wizard / Cleric/ Veno

not including barbs and bms coz itll come down to whos charmed or not, even then itll be a "who ticks the most charms" event instead of pvp
    "With Great Power Comes Big **** Repair Bills"

Lost City -7x Barbarian
    Harshlands - 7x Blademaster
  • Xtasy - Raging Tide
    Xtasy - Raging Tide Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    all classes feel pretty even for me :P

the only class that gives trouble is archers that know what they are doing and wizards...iam a low hp bm b:surrender

easiest lol spear bms >_> go down pretty quick when i have chi b:laugh xept the ones that keeps spamming leap back/tiger leap and uses ranged attacks D:<
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    From an Archer point of view it would be:
    Easiest to hardest
    Wizzard,Archer,BM,Cleric,Veno,Barb.

From a BM stand point from easiest to hardest it would be:

Wizzard,Veno,Archer=to cleric, BM, Barb

(Assuming that the cleric knows how to plume shell, kite and sleep...)
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • Dooko - Lost City
    Dooko - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Very relative thread... >.>
    Go fight a lvl 100 mage with +10 HH99 weapon or lunar wand and you can use TE, Balance, magic marrow, and when all that goes off, especially TE and balance... you're dead. Archer have both physical and magical attacks so, unless you have demon magic marrow, use marrows you're dead. Also fight a crazy archer with 10k+ HP and +10 weapon, you gonna QQ like mad. Venos are pretty easy unless it's an heavy veno with high HP and good physical defense that some don't have oddly enough. Not to mention that all the event gears and orb sales made pretty much everyone a beast and 1 vs 1 pvp only ends in charm ****... >.>

But anyway, considering people with about the same lvl of refines and lvl range, as you get dmg reduction if you're fighting people higher lvl then you (9x fighting 10x for example) for me it would be like this:

cleric(use will of bodhi, cleric can't sleep, dead), mage, archer, veno. If the veno is light armor, i'd say it's even easier then to kill a cleric. If it's an arcane veno it's about surviving the magic dmg and then stun and kill... Heavy veno is simply annoying to kill provided it have good build and gears.

Bms and barbs, you need highly refined axes with berserk, and pull some crits with dragon+fissure+highland cleave. Or use fists with -interval between hits, (HH100, lunar claws) and HH99 armor with -int bonus. Otherwise it's a battle of endurance on whoever crits more, and have more pdef last longer (or not since barbs charm usually tick for more anyway).
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well, I've only fought open pvp and TW (can't stand duels, dull whine-fests with a bunch of silly rules and restrictions) so from my experiences there...
    Easiest to hardest.

Archer/Cleric/Veno/BM/Wiz/Barb
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    easyst isnt even a word...

lmao gtfo nerd
  • BanGkoK_ - Harshlands
    BanGkoK_ - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    that would depend all on your Weapon on which are easiest to kill...as me being a Strength/Vit axe bm i would say clerics. but im sure a fist bm wouldnt hav ea problem killing an archer.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Taeknight~
    for this.....
    b:angry
    b:angry
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hamsta b:shocked this is bm thread, they just calculate which class is harder or easier to fight from their experience. b:shocked Is only wizard thread that allowed to discuss which class easier or harder to fight ?

Topic : as bm axe / spear for me player that not used or not care about pvp is easy, archer weakness is close range fight (if i can reach them of course), arcane if they can't cast fast or flee.
    The hard part, tideborn psychic fast chanell . . . it so fast, heavy veno + pvp build pet, good barbarian, pro blademaster (whatever build).

Well i am not good at pvp, so don't take what i tell seriously. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Magicgabe - Lost City
    Magicgabe - Lost City Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    There are too many factors to tell which is easier. As a cleric, I'd have to say this. If I attack first, I have a huge advantage(prefight heals, plumeshell, and charm ticking shot). If I get jumped and instantly stunlocked while grinding half asleep, I'm simply dead.

In duel, it all depends upon the "rules": are pots allowed(Mp pots could allow endless plumeshell), am I allowed preheal and plumeshell, am I allowed to fight from a distance( yes some BMs insist that I have to stand within their melle reach so I can't kite them).
    and bro...fyi this isn't a story.

All people are idiodic but some are more idiotic than others.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    <- had 2 long fights with Tae

won first, charm died, he won second QQ
  • Taeknight - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ^lol

I am not the best bm, or anywhere near. I have high mdef for non cash shop gear and i can kill almost everyone :D

The more i lvl, the easier(i learned it) it gets easier for me to kill wizards, the other day i killed Amour so called a good wiz(+10 hh99). I was amazed and LLama cant 1shot me(lvl 11 sage ice dragon +10 hh100) i think its all about your genie/mdef. Like Hippie said on her guide "as long as they cant kill you, your good", i kinda thought thats true since bm is a support class
    "Stun > Dragon = Done" ( not a solo pk, guildie archer or wiz attacking)

But anyway, Venos getting harder and harder to kill D:, same with archers. Tho no trouble with any wiz cleric, i dont fight barbs charm ****, and bms i kill those with genie :D
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Whoever says wizards are the easiest is a lie... And the one that says venoes are either lieing or the venoes were epic noobs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    For PvP (against your own level):

(Easiest)
    Arcane Veno
    LA Veno
    Cleric
    Archer
    BM
    Mage (changed... they have high pdef and hit too hard...)
    Barb
    Heavy Veno
    Massive Cash Shopper
    (Hardest)

For Duels:

(Easiest)
    Doesn't matter
    (Hardest)

/thread
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    For PvP (against your own level):

(Easiest)
    Arcane Veno
    LA Veno
    Cleric
    Mage
    Archer
    BM
    Barb
    Heavy Veno
    Massive Cash Shopper
    (Hardest)

For Duels:

(Easiest)
    Doesn't matter
    (Hardest)

/thread

/facepalm then there is no easiest to hardest class then. + don't judge arcane venoes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    /facepalm then there is no easiest to hardest class then. + don't judge arcane venoes

believe or not duels and pk are 2 totally different areas of pvping. Duels have far different strategies vs pking than in open pvp where charms/pots come into play.

edit: Not to mention Duels have no meaning.
    edited March 2010
    Options

You've proven countless times that you have no clue what you're talking about. You're just a troll. Yeah, that's it.

Arcane veno is easiest... They have no pdef, they have no pdef buff. They die quick. Sure they hit hard, but one stun is usually enough time to kill them.
    LA venos are much the same, low vit, a bit more pdef they die quick.
    Cleirc has pdef buff, sleep, heal... pure int dies more quickly, vit builds are harder. Cleric is harder to kill than AA/LA veno by a long shot.
    Mage with demon stone barrier can hit over 10k pdef. 10x casters hit HA HARD. >.>
    Archers do have excellent spike damage and a stun... but no hp/pdef buff. Once you get them in melee they're easily dispatched. LA is the worst armor in the game.
    Barbs.... have the highest pdef and the most hp. Ticking the charm of something with 15-25k hp can be difficult to say the least.
    Heavy Veno... just high pdef, needs lots of refines... if they don't have a highly refined weapon, they basically kite and run. If they have a highly refined weapon, they nuke you to death.
    Massive Cash Shopper? An 9jun Archer with 12k hp+ and a +!12 CV/TT100/Nirvana, Mage with 10k hp 8jun, +10 or better weapon, BM with 13k hp +10 cv/tt100 claws, Cleric with 10k hp +10 weap, etc... are all HARD to kill and will most likely kill you first.

So Yule, post when you actually KNOW what you're talking about instead of getting all your info from PWI Forums and regurgitating it as if you actually know something. Either that or you just realy suck at PWI.
    edit: Not to mention Duels have no meaning.

^^ what he said.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Micheal dark, I whooped a sin as my LA veno at same LVL in duel. He had his quest gear, I had my glacial walker (no PVP pet XD) and sucky light armor fox tank veno. He was kinda QQing about it too.

I simply went on fox form and make my pet bash him XD while I force him into running into my pet LOL. But he would of took a while still if I didn't kite him. Fox wallop ftw b:laugh

Seriously, as a veno, they are not meant to tank. + there is such thing as bonuses in gears, they can stack their P.DEF and actually take a TON less damage from you

yeah, LA armor is worst ingame alright ^_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Micheal dark, I whooped a sin as my LA veno at same LVL in duel. He had his quest gear, I had my glacial walker (no PVP pet XD) and sucky light armor fox tank veno. He was kinda QQing about it too.

I simply went on fox form and make my pet bash him XD while I force him into running into my pet LOL. But he would of took a while still if I didn't kite him. Fox wallop ftw b:laugh

Seriously, as a veno, they are not meant to tank. + there is such thing as bonuses in gears, they can stack their P.DEF and actually take a TON less damage from you

yeah, LA armor is worst ingame alright ^_~

1. PVP against people who know how to do it. Or at the very least with people who know what they're doing. Someone who lets a glacial walker run over them needs to put some serious thought into their game.

2. Bonus from gears? Look at refines.

3. You're right, LA is the worst. **** pdef, **** mdef, **** HP refines. If you think stacking pdef shards will help you out, good luck in PVP.

Oh wait, you don't PVP. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options

A sin who knows how to play their class would have no troubles with LA or AA. I imagine that must have been a pretty fail sin.
This discussion has been closed.