I'm PISSED! A GM needs to look at this asap.

omfgfatpeople
omfgfatpeople Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
I've heard of bugs before but this is REDICULOUS! I unequipped my weapon when I got into town because it was ugly and I just didn't like it. I ran around and got quests and went outside to do them. Well I killed a mob, and noticed I forgot to re-equip my weapon. I opened my bag to put it on and guess what was there? NOTHING!! MY WEAPON IS GONE! No, I didn't accidently sell it, or drop it or somethin completely stupid. It's GONE! It was just the lvl 19 FB quest weapon but still ITS ALL I HAD! Now wtf do you expect me to do here? Re-rolling is out of the question so it can just happen again later. Should I keep playing and one day find and very expensive weapon do the same thing? No... I want something done about this, and my weapon replaced. This is an outrage. The worst bug I've ever seen. -.-'

A GM needs to send me a private message with details of how to go about getting my weapon returned or tell me in this thread I really don't care. I want my **** back. b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry
Post edited by omfgfatpeople on

Comments

• Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Buy a new one, keep going with NPC, or just reroll if you want it that badly.

You aren't getting it back.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver
    VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You're much more likely to get a positive response from a GM if you ask in a more polite manner. You'll probably be told to submit a ticket (support at top right of the screen). If you do proceed with a ticket try to be detailed about what happened.

I have not encountered that glitch myself. Is it possible you accidentally dragged your weapon outside of the item box and dropped it? You can hot-key pieces of equipment so they can be equipped/unequipped with the push of a button instead of having to click and drag.

If you really have lost your weapon, at least it was just the fb19 one, not something like the later supply stash weapon or endgame equipment. After level 30 you'll want something better anyways. GL
    - The Gaming Gearhead

My hero:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Buy a new one, keep going with NPC, or just reroll if you want it that badly.

You aren't getting it back.

This. Besides, the FB 19 wep isn't that great anyways. I didn't use mine at all. :/
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • omfgfatpeople
    omfgfatpeople Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ...Nah, I dont think I'm gonna reroll, or keep goin so this same **** can happen later on when it really counts and destroyes my char completely. I'm goin back to MY/EN. Who the **** wants to play a game with bugs like this, and have nothin done about it by the people who SHOULD care. Just my opinion. Peace. Pray it doesnt happen to you. Think twice before u unequip your ****.
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You can insist that it's a glitch if you want, but I've NEVER heard of such a thing happening. Nor am I worried about it.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    HAHA your silly
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You can insist that it's a glitch if you want, but I've NEVER heard of such a thing happening. Nor am I worried about it.

This.

I have several toons and most have at least 2 weaps that I switch back and forth...for whatever reasons I have. Never dropped one. No weapons have ever disappeared on me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver
    VashtaNerada - Dreamweaver Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ...Nah, I dont think I'm gonna reroll, or keep goin so this same **** can happen later on when it really counts and destroyes my char completely. I'm goin back to MY/EN. Who the **** wants to play a game with bugs like this, and have nothin done about it by the people who SHOULD care. Just my opinion. Peace. Pray it doesnt happen to you. Think twice before u unequip your ****.

Seemed like I gave some decent advice. If you're too lazy to bother to send in a support ticket and you insist on flaming instead, then b:bye
    - The Gaming Gearhead

My hero:[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I heard about events when players drop their items, thinking that they unequip them at their inventory.

I heard about events when players sell their undropable items.

Everyone know, that during one month we have high level Tideborn and level 19 is like a start of game only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaneharo - Dreamweaver
    Kaneharo - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It might explain where my friend's hammers went, as he told me he didn't sell them(he was kind of new to mmos, and actually doesn't sell anything) and his hammers strangely dissappeared.
    (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) Pew Pew Pew!
    Quotes of Awesomeness:
    "that word, "solo". i don't think it means what you think it means." - LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2010
    1. Open your Supply Stash and use the weapon from there. It's better than the FB reward weap. Oh and hey, whattya know... IT"S FREE! b:victory

2. Instead of QQing on the forum and looking like an idiot, or WC spamming "Can a GM please help me?!?!?!?" Follow the proper SUPPORT procedure and submit a ticket. http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing If you will notice, that link takes you to the page for submitting a ticket. It can also be reached by hovering support in the top nav bar and selecting "Submit a ticket".

You do realize that the GM's response will be, "If you have an issue, submit a ticket".

3. You dropped it, or NPC'ed it accidentally and didn't realize. Face it, that's what happened. There is no known bug for items suddenly dissapearing from your inventory. That's not to say it can't happen. (Noob PKers beware! b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol just get to lv 20 n use the one from supply chest b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zyfou - Heavens Tear
    Zyfou - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I've heard of bugs before but this is REDICULOUS! I unequipped my weapon when I got into town because it was ugly and I just didn't like it. I ran around and got quests and went outside to do them. Well I killed a mob, and noticed I forgot to re-equip my weapon. I opened my bag to put it on and guess what was there? NOTHING!! MY WEAPON IS GONE! No, I didn't accidently sell it, or drop it or somethin completely stupid. It's GONE! It was just the lvl 19 FB quest weapon but still ITS ALL I HAD! Now wtf do you expect me to do here? Re-rolling is out of the question so it can just happen again later. Should I keep playing and one day find and very expensive weapon do the same thing? No... I want something done about this, and my weapon replaced. This is an outrage. The worst bug I've ever seen. -.-'

A GM needs to send me a private message with details of how to go about getting my weapon returned or tell me in this thread I really don't care. I want my **** back. b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

This has got to be a troll. Its got to be hard to come up with such a funny account name and supplement it with an equally REDICULOUS (sic) story.

I salute comedic genius.
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Level 20 Supply Stash.

Your Local Blacksmith.

Mob drops.
    hai2u
  • Nieset - Sanctuary
    Nieset - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hmmm there isnt a quest that gives General Summer in Arq about giving the fb weapon or smth? I think I did that one because I was using the weapon of the supply stash instead. Prolly you accepted that quest and didnt realized ;(
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    OMG Dude chill it takes all of wat 1 day to get another toon to lvl 19 or 20 an get a new one just reroll another one an bam u will have another weapon. I reroll toons to lvl 19 just for the free rez scrolls for my cleric on a weekly basis, its not all that hard to do. If ur this upset over a fb19 quest reward item try opening ur stash box an get a better weapon anyways.
  • Elronia - Heavens Tear
    Elronia - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So how much Cheese you want with this whine?

You really are silly, did you ever think that oh wait i got my stash box weapon?
    No you went mental. Go be silly else where.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Clobberfest - Heavens Tear
    Clobberfest - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I dont know how many QQs I can fit in this text box, but just imagine QQs from
    Here v
    [

To right about here ^]

mkay?
    byeby.gif
  • Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you think that's bad, you should have seen the state of mind I was in when the same thing happened to my Calamity Axes of Blood +5. I also know of someone who accidentally NPCed his +8 Lunar weapon. Suck it up and soldier on.

(No, I didn't get them back after submitting a ticket.)
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Bye.

RedMenace

\and he thinks that MY/EN is in any way different
    \\same code, Son
    \\\Don't worry 'bout us - we *know* not to do that
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i accidentally a whole weapon. is that bad?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i lost my old TT70 axes cause my mouse was goofing up once
    i droped them somewhere and found out to lateb:surrender

it happens you made a mistake accept it
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Nevaglar - Sanctuary
    Nevaglar - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    1- GMs have access to ur log, u can't fool them if u really did drop or sold or lost in pk.

2- At least if ur gonna pull a trick like that, wait till end-game equip, not fb19 weap LOOLLL
  • AyameOni - Sanctuary
    AyameOni - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    just use the lvl 20 from supply stash. it should get you through your early thirties.
  • XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear
    XXLunnaXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I had that happen as well with mine, sent a ticket in. My hubby has had that stuff happen to his chars as well. Oh well life goes on, its just a game :P
    Must things are easy to replace, some a little harder, but there isn't anything they are going to do about it. I don't think QQing about is going to do any good but goodluck with thatb:laugh
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You can't drop your FB19 weapon. You must have given it to General Summer OR NPC'd it.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I accidentally erased my email and there was weapon sword endless ambiquity(lv.80 TT sword) I was crying so hard.b:cry But then I tried to send ticket to GM. And you know what? They check all my records and they found, that I'm telling true and they agree to return my sword. So after two weeks I got my sword back. THANKS GM. b:dirtyb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol its no use to start rambling about it now...what can u do anyway? nothing!! absolutly nothing. so its wise to be polite to get some responses^^. and thats rly not an issue if its the token weapon. u lvl damn fast and before u can say "assassin" u got ur second one^^
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I have my bow, pole, fists, axes and blade all hotkeyd to 1,2,3,4,5. No problem switchin between them so far. Never lost a single item.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Merwen - Lost City
    Merwen - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    theres a quest where you can give in your Fb19 wep to General Summer for a bronze charm. you said you gathered quests, you probably did this by accident. in that case, wait till 20 and use supply stash x_X
This discussion has been closed.