Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nvm Lol :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm probably just gonna go for the crit sword, the HP bonus is really important to me... and being that I can farm it, that'd leave me alot more money for my 99 skills and +'ing it up etc.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=8d2ecd95d6bb720e = average dmg 11962
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1312da9a10928661 = average dmg 12694

here is ur "differ"... and if 245hp is a lot for you then.. i suggest to invest in hp shards a bit

hh100 way much better?.... check +11 and +12 refine...
    +11 hh100 = average dmg 14128
    +11 neon purgatory = average dmg 13939
    +11 inferno = average dmg 12917b:surrender

+12 hh100 = average dmg 15478
    +12 neon purgatory = average dmg 15514!!!
    +12 inferno = average dmg 14122b:bye

hh100 is only better coz of 2% additonal crit but it's still about 50-60m more expensive than neon purgatory if u consider all previous "hh weapons" which that weapon requires

LOL

You really think you know everything don't you?

~700 more magic attack. Wow, that's so factor. Your argument fails. They basically hit the same, and 1% crit on an already stacked % definitely matters for a mage.

And HP isnt' a problem, but ty for your concern <3

Uh, hh100 has 2% crit and hits harder. That's "way better" no matter how you look at it. Twilight Scepter is ~60-70 mil on my Server, and If you're complaining about the HH99 Farming then you can GTFO of this game.

h100: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=af603b9b76aa3da3
    12850-14267 (Comes 2 sockets always but i doubt you knew that)

Wand: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1312da9a10928661
    12631-12757 AND 2% less crit.

SEEMS "WAY BETTER" TO ME.b:bye
    The biggest problem with HH100 shinrabansho is, that is NOT upgradable in nirvana. I want end game weapon. And end game weapon is weapon upgradable in nirvana. If I consider, that I DON'T loose my refines and gems when transferring to G.15, is a way better to have weapon upgradable in nirvana for future. I heard that in china shop is already pack, where you can get 50 crystals.

I think it is, even though at first everyone said no.

And realistically, dont expect to get Nirvana weapons until the Crystals are out in packs.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    LOL

You really think you know everything don't you?

~700 more magic attack. Wow, that's so factor. Your argument fails. They basically hit the same, and 1% crit on an already stacked % definitely matters for a mage.

And HP isnt' a problem, but ty for your concern <3

Uh, hh100 has 2% crit and hits harder. That's "way better" no matter how you look at it. Twilight Scepter is ~60-70 mil on my Server, and If you're complaining about the HH99 Farming then you can GTFO of this game.

h100: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=af603b9b76aa3da3
    12850-14267 (Comes 2 sockets always but i doubt you knew that)

Wand: http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1312da9a10928661
    12631-12757 AND 2% less crit.

SEEMS "WAY BETTER" TO ME.b:bye

I think it is, even though at first everyone said no.

And realistically, dont expect to get Nirvana weapons until the Crystals are out in packs.

wow if 700 is nothing for u then i suggest to switch to LA build if u qq so much about hp lmao

and 1% more crit... i just LOL... 1more of ur 100 hits will be a crit.. yay u're Godlike - like u dont see 6% chann in neon purgatory... or in ur opinion 1% crit > 6% chann?... if yes.. no comment

"They basically hit the same" - ur IQ isnt high, is it? they got similar max dmg.. that's all... hit 100 times i will do it too... like 95% of my hits will be higher than urs... THAT MATTERS! lol... but i guess u're too pr0 to understand it

and if u qq so much about that hp... i got an idea
    get a neon purgatory, restats .. put 25 points from mag in vit... and ta da! u got ur 250 hp... oh and wth... with +10 neon purgatory u got still average dmg higher than with +10 inferno!!!O.O... so lets check it:
    neon purgatory:6%chann,16-17mag,2%crit and fake 250hp
    inferno:max attack +142, 3%crit and 245 hp

inferno FT..L

"Uh, hh100 has 2% crit and hits harder"
    hits harder? u just said 700 is nothing for u but u dare to say +11 or +12 hh100 hits harder than +11,12 neon purgatory?... u're my new idolb:laugh

"and If you're complaining about the HH99 Farming then you can GTFO of this game."
    hh99?O.o no idea when and where i was complaining about "hh99 farming" but ok... like i said.. u're the pr0b:laugh /sarcasm off
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    or in ur opinion 1% crit > 6% chann?... if yes.. no comment

Crit doesn't need to be stacked to work well. So yeah, 1% crit > -6% chanelling.

That's my personal preference though.

I'll try to go for Sinrabansho. If I fail - Inferno Ravager.
    Packs World International
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow this has gotten hardcore. The main reason why I want hh100 and not some cv wand is because of nirvana. As we all say "endgame" I want to be able to obtain endgame easier. As we know hh100 may be a bit more expensive, and is better than cv by a little bit, but where it becomes significantly cheaper is through nirvana upgrading.

CV wands need 100 crystals to upgrade the first step and become g13. (its already g13 so this step is a waste) Then you need to spend another 150 crystals to make it the g15 weapon.

For hh100, you only need 150 crystals to turn it into a g15 weapon. With that said, I would prefer to save 100 crystals because if you have been to nirvana you know how easy they don't drop.

CV is better than inferno at high refines, and has a lower level requirement. If you have the money to get one go for it, its more expensive than inferno though.

Rank 8 > hh100 > CV > inferno
  • Amy_Nailo - Lost City
    Amy_Nailo - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    For hh100, you only need 150 crystals to turn it into a g15 weapon. With that said, I would prefer to save 100 crystals because if you have been to nirvana you know how easy they don't drop.
    Last time I checked the nirvana forge it was written 230 crystal to upgrade Sinranbasho. That's only a 20 crystal save, no ? Unless I'm missing something, or the values are all wrong.

- Amy
  • Potatochip - Lost City
    Potatochip - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Last time I checked the nirvana forge it was written 230 crystal to upgrade Sinranbasho. That's only a 20 crystal save, no ? Unless I'm missing something, or the values are all wrong.

- Amy

Yes it's 230 crystals. Still a nice save 20 less from the 250 required for cv, but you trade farming in Nirvana for hours of farming in TT. If you're gonna refine to +10 or higher, cv wep is the better choice imo, only because it's cheaper, upgrades to the same wep, and the final product looks cooler than the "dark" theme the HH weapons have, which honestly don't look that much better than HH90 golds.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes it's 230 crystals. Still a nice save 20 less from the 250 required for cv, but you trade farming in Nirvana for hours of farming in TT. If you're gonna refine to +10 or higher, cv wep is the better choice imo, only because it's cheaper, upgrades to the same wep, and the final product looks cooler than the "dark" theme the HH weapons have, which honestly don't look that much better than HH90 golds.

Did you see new look of nirvana CV? Do you have picture or link? I didn't see it yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    wow if 700 is nothing for u then i suggest to switch to LA build if u qq so much about hp lmao

and 1% more crit... i just LOL... 1more of ur 100 hits will be a crit.. yay u're Godlike - like u dont see 6% chann in neon purgatory... or in ur opinion 1% crit > 6% chann?... if yes.. no comment

"They basically hit the same" - ur IQ isnt high, is it? they got similar max dmg.. that's all... hit 100 times i will do it too... like 95% of my hits will be higher than urs... THAT MATTERS! lol... but i guess u're too pr0 to understand it

and if u qq so much about that hp... i got an idea
    get a neon purgatory, restats .. put 25 points from mag in vit... and ta da! u got ur 250 hp... oh and wth... with +10 neon purgatory u got still average dmg higher than with +10 inferno!!!O.O... so lets check it:
    neon purgatory:6%chann,16-17mag,2%crit and fake 250hp
    inferno:max attack +142, 3%crit and 245 hp

inferno FT..L

"Uh, hh100 has 2% crit and hits harder"
    hits harder? u just said 700 is nothing for u but u dare to say +11 or +12 hh100 hits harder than +11,12 neon purgatory?... u're my new idolb:laugh

"and If you're complaining about the HH99 Farming then you can GTFO of this game."
    hh99?O.o no idea when and where i was complaining about "hh99 farming" but ok... like i said.. u're the pr0b:laugh /sarcasm off

Thanks! At least we established I'm the "pr0" in this intriguing conversation.

BR much?

I'm going to skip all your bull**** fluff and just point something out: The past several months, Neon Purgatory has cost around50-70 mil. Inferno is a whopping.... 5mil or so. I'm not saying I'm poor, but in all seriousness the CV wand is just not worth it. Also, you do realize ~700 damage is barely noticeable in PvP?
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited January 2010

BR much?

I'm going to skip all your bull**** fluff and just point something out: The past several months, Neon Purgatory has cost around50-70 mil. Inferno is a whopping.... 5mil or so. I'm not saying I'm poor, but in all seriousness the CV wand is just not worth it. Also, you do realize ~700 damage is barely noticeable in PvP?

5 mill...nope.
  • Ponza - Lost City
    Ponza - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Did you see new look of nirvana CV? Do you have picture or link? I didn't see it yet.

CV wand you get a choice to upgrade to either wand, glaibe, sword, or pataka. I'm guessing most mages will go for either wand or sword, so..

Wand heaven pic: http://w2i.wanmei.com/pic/news_img/091102/1102044.jpg

Sword Heaven pic: http://w2i.wanmei.com/pic/news_img/091102/1102047.jpg

vs...

Sword TT pic: http://w2i.wanmei.com/pic/news_img/091102/1102045.jpg

Wand TT pic: http://w2i.wanmei.com/pic/news_img/091102/1102043.jpg
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    CV wand you get a choice to upgrade to either wand, glaibe, sword, or pataka. I'm guessing most mages will go for either wand or sword, so..

vs...

Thanks very much.b:victoryb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010

BR much?

I really hope you're joking...

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010

BR much?

5mil?.... when did u buy this acc?b:laugh
    and well.. if inferno+10 (hope it's +10 at least lol) is ur endgame weapon then gratz! b:laugh

vs...

links dont work qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    uhm, yes they do

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I really hope you're joking...

No, the gold mats for inferno are 105 chips and 2.5mil. You just have to farm everything else and buy the subs. So its about 5mil if you only chip the gold mats. Ask Aubree, she has one and did exactly that.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    well, yeah, but beside that u need the farming.
    That's not 0 cost in my book, cause I don't really have the time to do it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Souless:
    - gold mats: 2.4m each
    - springs: easy to farm if your guild doesnt suck
    - signs: nothing
    - innocent reverie: zzz
    - subs: 30 times 70k

Innocent Reverie and below can be farmed very easily. Can buy the hh70 for like 500k on our server, so you're only really paying for 21 extra subs. So it's 4.8+51*0.07 mil. Whoopee, you have a 99 weapon for less than 9m and a some farming which can easily be done from 90-95 to 99.

If you don't have spare time for HH I honestly wonder wtf you're doing, I was able to do it while studying, having a job, doing every daily except for past 3 and an occasional gv. Grinding at 9x is so useless exp-wise you can spend it on HH instead easily and it'll only take you an extra day or two to level...
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    well, yeah, but beside that u need the farming.
    That's not 0 cost in my book.
    Its close to 0 cost and how nice of a weapon it is. Pretty much, a 9mil weapon does comparable damage to a 75mil weapon(cost of lunar sign on our server). So, you rather pay 66mil more for a weapon that does similar damage. Thats why i gave up on Aquadash and working on 90 glaive.
    Souless:
    - gold mats: 2.4m each
    - springs: easy to farm if your guild doesnt suck
    - signs: nothing
    - innocent reverie: zzz
    - subs: 30 times 70k

Innocent Reverie and below can be farmed very easily. Can buy the hh70 for like 500k on our server, so you're only really paying for 21 extra subs. So it's 4.8+51*0.07 mil. Whoopee, you have a 99 weapon for less than 9m and a some farming which can easily be done from 90-95 to 99.

If you don't have spare time for HH I honestly wonder wtf you're doing, I was able to do it while studying, having a job, doing every daily except for past 3 and an occasional gv. Grinding at 9x is so useless exp-wise you can spend it on HH instead easily and it'll only take you an extra day or two to level...

Pretty much what Kris said.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    wtf am i doing? full time job, a family, a kid, u know, unimportant stuff like that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    wtf am i doing? full time job, a family, a kid, u know, unimportant stuff like that.

i could always help out....but you might like your wand atm. Isnt it 2 sockets? Just put 2 crit stones in it and you wont even notice the difference from IHRS
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    well, In time Mizou, in time.
    Ty for the offer.
    I love my +7 wand atm. With a saphire gem is exactly what I need, serves my purpose perfectly. Later on, when the game advaces I might change it for someting else if I feel the need. I'm not in a big rush atm.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    sure u can farm all mats, even Tsuchung's Blazing Wings and mats for subs...

but if u're lazy (like me) inferno =/= 5m... coz illusion spring on HT = 500-600k each...+ all previous mats and subs = ~15m
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    sure u can farm all mats, even Tsuchung's Blazing Wings and mats for subs...

but if u're lazy (like me) inferno =/= 5m... coz illusion spring on HT = 500-600k each...+ all previous mats and subs = ~15m

15mil still beats 75mil
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Either you spend time making money or you spend time farming... or you press a few buttons and use your credit card. Either way, the Souless is far cheaper, and if you're gonna cash shop something anyway might as well get the best and skip both and go for hh100 or rank 8.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Either you spend time making money or you spend time farming... or you press a few buttons and use your credit card. Either way, the Souless is far cheaper, and if you're gonna cash shop something anyway might as well get the best and skip both and go for hh100 or rank 8.

Anyone have a rough-estimate figure for what hh100 costs if all mats are purchased at normal prices?
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    5mil?.... when did u buy this acc?b:laugh
    and well.. if inferno+10 (hope it's +10 at least lol) is ur endgame weapon then gratz! b:laugh

links dont work qq

Each gold is like.. uh.. 2 mil? LOL

30 Subs, 1.8~

The Springs are cheap and farmable.

HH90 is very easily farmable. If not then a few more mil.

Not much more than "5 mil" if you play smart. Sure beats the WHOPPING 50-70 mil for your wet dream wand.

BR much?

Also, I bet your weapon isn't +10. What the **** are you even arguing.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    15mil still beats 75mil
    i bought neon for 50m O.o
    Each gold is like.. uh.. 2 mil? LOL

30 Subs, 1.8~

The Springs are cheap and farmable.

HH90 is very easily farmable. If not then a few more mil.

Not much more than "5 mil" if you play smart. Sure beats the WHOPPING 50-70 mil for your wet dream wand.

BR much?

Also, I bet your weapon isn't +10. What the **** are you even arguing.
    i take it as a joke lmaob:laugh maybe u wanna compare our base mag attack?b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]