Hmm... whts ur opinion !!!

Options
fareesha
fareesha Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Blademaster
I want to know demon/sage would be good for a axe/pole/fist BM. And which would be a average good HP,pdef & mdef for a endgame warrior buffed , who wants to PK....

"Please give your opinions"

b:thanksb:thanks
Post edited by fareesha on

Comments

• Grandisfanum - Sanctuary
    Grandisfanum - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hmm... If you want to go often ok then you should choose Demon. With the demons skills you get stun time extensions, roar hits everytime 100% etc. The Demon Masterys give you a crit rate of 1% plus. the sage one increases your dmg by 90%. The sage Aura Bell gives you hell of pdef. Here you can look up every skill and their bonuses on sage/demon: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillpwi.php

Hope I coul help a little ^^
  • Dreaded_Fate - Lost City
    Dreaded_Fate - Lost City Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    As i am primarily axe/fist i know i am going demon. For the godly 5 att/s with demon spark
    [EvilMarlon - Sanctuary] It would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again. <-- LMAO b:chuckle
  • fareesha
    fareesha Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What about the HP,pdef & mdef b:cry
  • AngelicArrow - Harshlands
    AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hmm i have always been set on demon if only for the sexy HF, and the stuns. Though i am constantly running out chi, and are the stuns a bit nerfed due to the genies now?
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    fareesha wrote: »
    What about the HP,pdef & mdef b:cry

what I suggest here is for hp, lots of refining. u will get most of ure hp from refines unless u add vitality. so definetly refine, 90 or 99 gear if u get there to at least +5. pdef us bms have covered. and mag def, I'd suggest getting a mag def necklace and belt. for 90, I'd suggest swindlers necklace and maybe demon sluaghter belt to start. they r both good m def when u refine them. if u want even more m def, u cam add saphire shards to ure gear, which I suggest if ure refines r either really high like +7 or higher, or ure a vit bm. but I'd reccomend citrines since that's best for my build hope this helps. GL. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    there are multiple threads about both, why dont just look em up.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    there are multiple threads about both, why dont just look em up.

This!!!b:victory
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]