01/13 Server Maintenance Complete!

Options

Comments

• PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    3 bh per day .. that mean nolife people will get 6 bh per day ??? (using daily bh glitch reset ) oO
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is how it's sounding... They had to make a good thing go bad >_<

totally, its epic for bh29 only really x.x unless on 39/51 you get Farren/fushma every time

59 its okay

but 69/79/89 etc its gonna be b:cry
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    KeMeK - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Does this patch means we will get new endgame content soon? In the last few weeks I've seen that the devs wants us to level faster by selling oracles on the boutique and now 3 BHs, and if i'm not mistaken, you can do 5 if you get the Bounty Orders as rewards? Am I right, or am I just doing wrong assumptions?

Im going to assume they're taking out our midnight and 4am bh's from previously and replace it with this.. So probably just 3 total...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Please remember, just because there are more BHs per day now, doesn't mean you have to do more BHs per day.

This isn't a race, just have fun. :-)
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well you could have 1 guy stay behind to hold the wined status
    duhb:chuckle
    b:bye
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Okay, thanks for the explanation.

Follow up question: Does this mean if I were to get Polearm for the first BH, I must complete that first before getting the second BH, even though the second BH may be Gaurnob, in which case I would want to do both together?

Yes, you must complete the 1st BH 1st before picking up the 2nd. However as i mentioned, i have no idea how the bosses will work. It might be the same boss over & over. Or it might shift every time. maybe they're randomizing every pickup & ppl dont get the same BHs at the same time anymore, i honestly dont know.
    Does this patch means we will get new endgame content soon? In the last few weeks I've seen that the devs wants us to level faster by selling oracles on the boutique and now 3 BHs, and if i'm not mistaken, you can do 5 if you get the Bounty Orders as rewards? Am I right, or am I just doing wrong assumptions?

The Bounty Orders ARE the 2nd & 3rd BH. You complete 1 & get a Bounty Order for the 2nd, complete the 2nd & get a Bounty order for the 3rd. There's not 5 BHs, those orders are the means for the enabling of the 2nd and 3rd.
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    3 bh per day .. that mean nolife people will get 6 bh per day ??? (using daily bh glitch reset ) oO

i havent managed to get it to work since the expansion x.x so idk if it still works.

That and no one really explained exactly how to work it to me, so it was pure fluke it worked really b:laugh
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • BraveHeart_ - Dreamweaver
    BraveHeart_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Can you fix the bugged "auto-select monster" hotkey function so I don't get 8 bug reports in one TW half the time I press it? Oh and the PK area at cube entrance to maybe hm...do something helpful for the game and the players other than milking the **** out of the it, oh wait nvm it's all about making $$$ and not the players >_<
    I am a Demon Axe/Fist BM and proud of it. b:victory

Played for 4 months between 09.21.09-01.18.10

Then quit playing a game that I had grown to hate every day. b:bye
  • MsVixxxen - Heavens Tear
    MsVixxxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    That is how it seems. Possible idea would be to kill Polearm, leave guarnob, have someone port out and go turn in, and see if its guarnob .. if it is, everyone go pickup then run back and kill Guarnob.

Though I suspect with this new system, the same boss could potentially be received multiple times a day. And, another question is will the 2nd and 3rd boss for each person, be the same? Or will it be random? Guess we'll find out.
    Okay, thanks for the explanation.

Follow up question: Does this mean if I were to get Polearm for the first BH, I must complete that first before getting the second BH, even though the second BH may be Gaurnob, in which case I would want to do both together?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SlitRists - Sanctuary
    SlitRists - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Still time for a few Nirvana runs b:cute

woah never tried that yet o.0
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    totally, its epic for bh29 only really x.x unless on 39/51 you get Farren/fushma every time

59 its okay

but 69/79/89 etc its gonna be b:cry

Its very Epic for the people in the 40-60's they're hop 1-2 lvls a day just from dailys. 80+ is gonna shun their bounty hunts and just run frost more. Who needs bh's when we can spend the same time getting more exp in FFb:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Im going to assume they're taking out our midnight and 4am bh's from previously and replace it with this.. So probably just 3 total...

They already removed the 4am. People need to understand the 4am BH was a BUG. All this time we were never supposed to get 2 per day. Just for once their shoddy bug fixing skills were to our benefit rather then detriment.
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    At least the new 3 bh a day will make the 60s more bearable, itll keep people out of the swamps more.
  • Nisa - Harshlands
    Nisa - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    damn bet wine prices go up not including buying more wines.....well i guess I will visit west gate less and spend more time mat farming...I like how the bh's was currently running it was easier and less expensive...or ill have to spend money to keep mats on hand....maybe that was the devs plans? make us spend money buying mats too now?b:surrender
    Technology world, the only place where men argue 'Mine is smaller then yours.'
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well you could have 1 guy stay behind to hold the wined status
    duhb:chuckle

Freaking genius b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Its very Epic for the people in the 40-60's they're hop 1-2 lvls a day just from dailys. 80+ is gonna shun their bounty hunts and just run frost more. Who needs bh's when we can spend the same time getting more exp in FFb:sin

at level 40 you will level like 3 times in one day XDDD

and as you say 85+ frost would be epic, but i mean if you can no-life it why say no to easy and almost free 600k+ exp a day? just from BH's b:shocked
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Freaking genius b:victory

agreed, too smart
  • MsVixxxen - Heavens Tear
    MsVixxxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    They already removed the 4am. People need to understand the 4am BH was a BUG. All this time we were never supposed to get 2 per day. Just for once their shoddy bug fixing skills were to our benefit rather then detriment.

Yeah, they removed the 4am, for the last week, there was a new time for a 2nd BH.

12:00am first bh
    12:05am head hunter despawned and new one spawned.

I noticed this because a friend picked up a few min after me and got a diff bh.

After I noticed this, 6 of the last 7 nights I've gotten 2 bh's. One of them after he respawned he had same quest so didn't get 2nd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i know because i had a guy who was on a wined pyro run.

and i said hey when u done don't leave squad me.

i needed polearm and guarnob.

he was like why u wanted squad?

i said free wine of course :P
    b:bye
  • TaosWarrior - Raging Tide
    TaosWarrior - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Is new content added during maintenance?
    I am awesome lol
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    <----Net's Dieingb:cryb:cry

stupid bright houseb:cry
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • PerfctOne - Dreamweaver
    PerfctOne - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dear lord, was already harder to get help ever since Bounty Hunter came out. Now noone will want to do anything besides their 3 BHs.

where are you all finding this information about more bh's? can i have a link?

Hikarue - huggles love. :D
  • Nisa - Harshlands
    Nisa - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Technology world, the only place where men argue 'Mine is smaller then yours.'
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What I'm wondering now is if you can sell these Bounty Orders to other players. I doubt it, but boy would it be interesting if you could. b:laugh
  • Cambury - Heavens Tear
    Cambury - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i hope they fix those fashion bugs too b:surrender
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What I'm wondering now is if you can sell these Bounty Orders to other players. I doubt it, but boy would it be interesting if you could. b:laugh

I hadn't even thought of that...wow that would make the economy go wild lol
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Its says at bottom below BH order under lvl 100+ section experience and spirit does that mean we will start getting that as it was not like that before? :D 100+ only got rewards with a rare chance at orb for exp/spirit now we get every turn in? Also how much rep/exp/spirit we get for second turn in... if rep is huge maybe more rank gear people none cash shoppers walking around? ;)
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

can we trade it via account stash ? ;)
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Kachiri - Sanctuary
    Kachiri - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    mm i saw that too zuyue b:dirty exp would be nice but im not happy that bhs might not stack now.....i dont have time to do bh every day especially when its warsong or TT
This discussion has been closed.