01/13 Server Maintenance Complete!

Comments

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Woot! A GM gets to stalk me and give me the makeover scroll PWI owes me for taking away my hair b:cryb:victory

I second that !!!! I want this failed mullet with yamaka hat gone!!!
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Increased BHs... interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    so what are you breaking tonight pwi?

please please please add the fashion to the AH its long over due
  • Amaterasa - Dreamweaver
    Amaterasa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yes please please fix the hair bug, my veno has been looking rough for a few weeks now but i refused to buy makeover scroll. Gimme my long pretty hair backb:thanksb:victory
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:bored Hikarue b:mischievous
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Girls and hair.. could this get any worse.
  • Boozin - Sanctuary
    Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    manual patch link anyone?? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadlock - Heavens Tear
    Deadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yeah don't think there be any new fashion this week. I could be wrong but i'm 98% there will not be, So the folks that are waiting for them hats are gonna keep waiting witch sucks cause i could go for a fited ball cap. b:chuckle
    But hey makeover and stuff are on sale and hey go get married i bet the people who got married today are kicking them-selfs for not waiting to catch the sell b:pleased.

#DeadLast.

The Zerkers will rule Heavens tear one day soon.
  • Cristall - Harshlands
    Cristall - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Question; does auction times keep ticking during maintenance, or do they stop? It's important, I don't want to stay awake for two hours to check. b:cry
  • TyriaMoon - Sanctuary
    TyriaMoon - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I agree. b:mischievous
  • sparqy
    sparqy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I had even gone out of my way to check the forums for a maintenance notice at 5pm (20 minutes before it was posted) just to make sure there wasn't one, before I made my evening plans...
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    FYI, patch notes are up for patch 249.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    FYI, patch notes are up for patch 249.

Dear lord, was already harder to get help ever since Bounty Hunter came out. Now noone will want to do anything besides their 3 BHs.

p.s. was the manual patch released or posted anywhere?
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dear lord, was already harder to get help ever since Bounty Hunter came out. Now noone will want to do anything besides their 3 BHs.

This is exactly my thoughts

FAIL!
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    p.s. was the manual patch released or posted anywhere?
    It wasn't posted, but it was easy enough to figure out once I knew the patch number.
  • nyssaria08
    nyssaria08 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well then i guess you guys are doin something wrong!! LOL
  • Revoltech - Lost City
    Revoltech - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Level 40-99 Rewards
    1st Completion Reward
    1x Bounty Order #1 (Allows bearer to acquire an additional Bounty Hunter quest that day)
    Experience and Spirit

2nd Completion Reward
    1x Bounty Order #2 (Allows bearer to acquire a third Bounty Hunter quest that day)
    Experience and Spirit
    3rd Completion Reward
    Experience and Spirit

what's a completion award? b:surrender
  • dojii
    dojii Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i was wondering why i couldn't log in. i just downloaded and installed the game :) i'm gonna start on lost city... if anyone wants to B friends !!
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    -tired of getting error 404 when logging in- ._.

Speaking of hair whats with the venos hair and clothes on wedding packs ad :o? o.o" idk why but i almost got excited for new fashion and hat/advanced makeover scroll.
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Anyone know how this 3 BH deal is going to work?

Do you get a new BH every 8 hours?

Are you guaranteed a new BH regardless of whether you've done the previous BH, and that the boss you get in the second or third BH is the same as the first BH?

Are you able to pick up all 3 BH at the end of the day together, or do you have to pick up each BH within a specific period?

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited January 2010
    Why not just let us take all 3 BH at once/stackable. Going to suck to have to kill the same BH69/79 bosses one at a time.
    edited January 2010

Are you guaranteed a new BH regardless of whether you've done the previous BH, and that the boss you get in the second or third BH is the same as the first BH?

Are you able to pick up all 3 BH at the end of the day together, or do you have to pick up each BH within a specific period?

I think its saying you must complete the 1st to get the 2nd and so on :/

kicks pole in the face /curb stomps i hate UZZZDx!
    Retired Sage.
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    KeMeK - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Not looking forward to this if it fails the BH's current set up and im going to have to wine for Nob and then Pole right afterwards. >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jolin - Dreamweaver
    Jolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i dunno but maybe u get something like a token so that allows u to accept the next bh for the day? i nt sure also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010

If you read the patch notes it states that you get a ticket to do a 2nd BH after you complete the 1st. Likewise the 3rd after completing the 2nd. So you can not pick all 3 up at once. But there is no wait time between other then the time it takes to run one. As to how the bosses will work i cant say.
    edited January 2010
    If you read the patch notes it states that you get a ticket to do a 2nd BH after you complete the 1st. Likewise the 3rd after completing the 2nd. So you can not pick all 3 up at once. But there is no wait time between other then the time it takes to run one. As to how the bosses will work i cant say.

Wines.....................b:shockedb:shocked
    Retired Sage.
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010

So basically instead of getting two bosses at once and wining a run, I'll have to double or triple my expenses everyday and wine 2-3 runs. Perhaps I'll get lucky and The order will be Nob, Styegen, Polarm.. Then I can save Polearm for the next days Nob run.... hmm something will have to be figured out. But knowing the tricksters we got around in Archo it'll be resolved quickly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Okay, thanks for the explanation.

Follow up question: Does this mean if I were to get Polearm for the first BH, I must complete that first before getting the second BH, even though the second BH may be Gaurnob, in which case I would want to do both together?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmrothSokaro - Harshlands
    AmrothSokaro - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Does this patch means we will get new endgame content soon? In the last few weeks I've seen that the devs wants us to level faster by selling oracles on the boutique and now 3 BHs, and if i'm not mistaken, you can do 5 if you get the Bounty Orders as rewards? Am I right, or am I just doing wrong assumptions?
  • KeMeK - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Okay, thanks for the explanation.

Follow up question: Does this mean if I were to get Polearm for the first BH, I must complete that first before getting the second BH, even though the second BH may be Gaurnob, in which case I would want to do both together?

This is how it's sounding... They had to make a good thing go bad >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.