Kamisama vs. Essence

lvl100ea
lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
So yea, every week Kamisama and Essence take up more land. I figure eventually the map will be down to nothing but Kamisama and Essence.

So who will win? When Essence and Kamisama finally start fighting each other whose gonna end up winning?

Me? I have no clue, haven't been on Lost City in a month other than to check the TW map and yell on world chat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by lvl100ea on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    me hope for EPIC BATTLES WHICH LAST FOR HOURS!
    with land going back and forth every week!
    =D

um me not really sure who will be better.
    (>.<)'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    IF that was to happen, they would be some GREAT TW's!!

More so because both guilds know the weekness's of many of the members b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • lvl100ea
    edited January 2010
    I think it's gonna happen.

Spectral is down to what, 4 lands now? And I don't see either guild being contempt with having only half the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LaTrappe - Lost City
    LaTrappe - Lost City Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    IF that was to happen, they would be some GREAT TW's!!

More so because both guilds know the weekness's of many of the members b:chuckle

Lies.... you should know Elayne, Tokyo and I have no weakness. I do know your weakness however Roseb:cute How about a few free fashion sets If you don't go to TW? Yes I know... those new sets are your Kryptonite.
  • lvl100ea
    edited January 2010
    Won't work, Rose already has all those fashion sets.

In every color possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    rofl you cant even bring yourself to quit the game and you spend half the day on these forums
  • Hemoglobin - Dreamweaver
    Hemoglobin - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what about FO? they have 7 lands. think theyll be any match against kami and essence?
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No, Spectral will only take half the map, and let the rest of the server play with the other half, in the end they are the best guild.
    FO is totally not eating up little guilds while the big guilds release their hatred upon each other, when the big guilds are done playing FO is totally keeping all their lands.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    No, Spectral will only take half the map, and let the rest of the server play with the other half, in the end they are the best guild.
    FO is totally not eating up little guilds while the big guilds release their hatred upon each other, when the big guilds are done playing FO is totally keeping all their lands.

QFT b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Psh blasphemy. We aren't eating up little guilds. We're just eatting up Dragones which eats up little guilds for us. Kinda like Northpole Kamisama except we don't get both salaries b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    no, Spectral Will Only Take Half The Map, And Let The Rest Of The Server Play With The Other Half, In The End They Are The Best Guild.
    Fo Is Totally Not Eating Up Little Guilds While The Big Guilds Release Their Hatred Upon Each Other, When The Big Guilds Are Done Playing Fo Is Totally Keeping All Their Lands.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLl
  • Matalina - Lost City
    Matalina - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9828/flameon.jpg

guess these people didnt like getting killed in tournament by Kami. Couldnt find the screen of the Tika rage after getting slaughtered by Daikoku. if i find it i'll add that one as well...FLAME ON
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Working towards a goal and succeeding over the others is a blasphemy.
    Elayne winning the tournament 2 weeks ago is obviously due to better play and luck. But the next week we must REVENGE for daikoku winning the tournament because it was very unfair, even though the circumstances of those 2 wins are practically the same. So this week's REVENGE!!!! seems to not have worked, i can tell even though i wasn't there.
  • Exkaede - Lost City
    Exkaede - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This kind of tread is just terible... "Who will win if they fight?"
    Just wait and see...

and afaik fo have more land then essence :P
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    and afaik fo have more land then essence :P

For now. Wait untill they're attacked by a factor guild..
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/9828/flameon.jpg

guess these people didnt like getting killed in tournament by Kami. Couldnt find the screen of the Tika rage after getting slaughtered by Daikoku. if i find it i'll add that one as well...FLAME ON

Pretty sure we can say the same for you (Kami) or whoever the **** you are after the slaughter during the first tourney.

And I didn't die to Daikoku i died to Purge + Zerg of nubs. Get it right!
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm putting 500 on matalina being e3
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    >_> E3 is inactive, and its not fun to troll the forums like back when i could post a 3d and troll half cq and bloodlust. Its just not worth the trouble anymore its the same 20 people posting on diff avatars. the movie was meh ok b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what about FO? they have 7 lands. think theyll be any match against kami and essence?

You can't be serious? FO could be wiped out any given time and they wouldn't even give a decent match. No offense but I like stating facts and that my friend is one.

I lol'd so hard irl bro. I give this post 100%. I never gave a post 100% but this is wow hilarious. Only for those who understand why. Pretty sure MiniTank knows why it's funny.
    >_> E3 is inactive, and its not fun to troll the forums like back when i could post a 3d and troll half cq and bloodlust. Its just not worth the trouble anymore its the same 20 people posting on diff avatars. the movie was meh ok b:bye

I totally agree. It's not even worth the time. I'm just going to pop my head out once in a while to check what's going on but that's as far as I go.

P.S. Any who replies to this is doing a pointless thing. I most likely won't be back on these forums in the next two weeks. ijs, tbh, imo.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You can't be serious? FO could be wiped out any given time and they wouldn't even give a decent match. No offense but I like stating facts and that my friend is one.

I lol'd so hard irl bro. I give this post 100%. I never gave a post 100% but this is wow hilarious. Only for those who understand why. Pretty sure MiniTank knows why it's funny.

I totally agree. It's not even worth the time. I'm just going to pop my head out once in a while to check what's going on but that's as far as I go.

P.S. Any who replies to this is doing a pointless thing. I most likely won't be back on these forums in the next two weeks. ijs, tbh, imo.
    If you reply to this within 3 days I'll stop asking you to buff me.

The ultimatum is set. You will reply or be forced to blacklist me.
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hmm trash talk behind FO's back..interesting...b:laugh
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    FO sucks compared to any of the three real guilds fighting over lands. How is it talking behind their back when they can easily come here and read this? They should know their place and know that they can't go one on one already.
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Why would we need to go 1 on 1? We can do more than just sit quietly defending. When three major factions are quite even in strength, even the slightest pressure could break a stalemate b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hmm if FO is suck, y r they still around?
    If other guilds r so strong, y dont they pwn FO n take all their land
    Or Essence just wanna eat up little guilds first then move to bigger guild like FO...
    thats wat everyone is doing, picking on smaller guild
    am i right, i kno im right, right?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Or Essence just wanna eat up little guilds first then move to bigger guild like FO...

Nope...you are wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2010

More like you aren't even a threat or have land worth taking. Sorry if spectral is much more of a factor than you and we are taking their land and cities first. Why don't you attack one of us since you guys are apparently so great instead of picking on some weaker guilds? I really wasn't aware that attacking spectral was "picking" on a weaker guild, although I guess they are weaker.b:cry
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    more like none of the factor guilds ever attacked FO yet.
    btw i agree with spectral will pwn the map, since their members are like minitank and shinzoko with the will to safe the server. Their everlasting will will stay on in Spectral as long as PWI is alive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Devoted
    D:
    still no answer.
    (O.o)'
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    yashino wrote: »
    more like none of the factor guilds ever attacked FO yet.
    btw i agree with spectral will pwn the map, since their members are like minitank and shinzoko with the will to safe the server. Their everlasting will will stay on in Spectral as long as PWI is alive.

I know who you are b:shutupb:avoidb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hmmm, it's true. Based purely off power and amount of high levels fo doesnt compare to the top three. I'll be content with facing any guild with the same tw strength as our guild and having a fun tw based on strategy. Server politics bore me. b:shutup