Options
2»

Comments

• OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    And people wonder why cash shoppers are shunned upon. lol

btw...Retsuko farmed his R9 gear. I on the other hand did CS it and it is you Non-Cash ppls thinking you're better because you play a game without having top gear??? Im sure if you could get R9 gear you would get it or else you wouldnt be coming out with idiotic comments about ppl who have CS related gear. I really don't get how you think you have some right to judge us CSrs simply because you choose not to CS or cant afford to do so. Silly freeloader without CSers you wouldnt have a FREE game to play. That doesnt sound very nice does it?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    btw...Retsuko farmed his R9 gear. I on the other hand did CS it and it is you Non-Cash ppls thinking you're better because you play a game without having top gear??? Im sure if you could get R9 gear you would get it or else you wouldnt be coming out with idiotic comments about ppl who have CS related gear. I really don't get how you think you have some right to judge us CSrs simply because you choose not to CS or cant afford to do so. Silly freeloader without CSers you wouldnt have a FREE game to play. That doesnt sound very nice does it?

It's not really about the cser, when someone make a thread like this and ask ''is that possible for a mystic to solo TT?'' it's pretty obvious the person is not R9 (if the person was R9 you would not even see that thread) and a R9 (Retsuko) post a video to show off ''yea i can solo TT'', gratz, but the person who made the thread is not R9 and want a answer for a non-R9.

Congratz to her if she farm her R9, but i'm still not impress by a R9 soloing stuff. If she solo in TT99 stuff than yea i might be impress, but beside understand that Retsuko just answer a stupid answer ''you jelly''.... it's not about been jelly, it's about it's not impressive to see a R9 solo something, the only thing a R9 can impress me it's if he die soloing BH29 or posting a video where he also can solo in normal gears.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options
    It's not really about the cser, when someone make a thread like this and ask ''is that possible for a mystic to solo TT?'' it's pretty obvious the person is not R9 (if the person was R9 you would not even see that thread) and a R9 (Retsuko) post a video to show off ''yea i can solo TT'', gratz, but the person who made the thread is not R9 and want a answer for a non-R9.

Congratz to her if she farm her R9, but i'm still not impress by a R9 soloing stuff. If she solo in TT99 stuff than yea i might be impress, but beside understand that Retsuko just answer a stupid answer ''you jelly''.... it's not about been jelly, it's about it's not impressive to see a R9 solo something, the only thing a R9 can impress me it's if he die soloing BH29 or posting a video where he also can solo in normal gears.

Retsuko isnt even full R9...or was at the time if im not mistaken. So what you're basically saying is that people who have R9 shouldn't be able to boast on soloing a TT or w/e it may be? And in Retsukos defense, he responded to you're comment/opinion of how you don't have "~20 minutes to loose to watch a video of R9 buffed soloing TT3-1. Maybe some people enjoy it, but it's personally not my thing." Which was probably a comment you should not have put in the first place >.> some stuff are better left unsaid right? In all honesty no one asked you if you watched it or not just because you added "no offense" it obviously was...the thread was about SOLOING TT and the OP didn't emphasize on what gear is needed. Retsukos video was about SOLOING TT....regardless if you were impressed or not. Geez..
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

You surely do know a lot about me. Too bad it's pointless assumptions. And completely wrong.

And I agree with Bella. Nothing to be impressed by. R9 is faceroll gear for most instances. And saying 'You're jelly.' is just funny.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I guess I should have put my gear in the OP b:surrender But you can't blame me, I didn't know how to work this thing until now actually b:chuckle b:laugh

http://pwcalc.com/8cf4bf23afee7cc3

Ok now can I solo TT 1-x b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Not having R9 =/= being a free player. I've spent well over $1500 over the span of 4 years and so far the best I have is 2 armor pieces of r8recast +7. I don't really care about that, I got quite a few hours of entertainment out of it.

Wanna know why people judge CSers the way they do? The disgusting superiority complex you're showing us here right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

If you had a little bit of knowledge of higher end dungeons, you'd know that some bosses in TT squad mode are impossible to solo in tt99 gear, or even nirvana/r8 if your refines are too low, not to mention you'll kill too slow to make it even worth doing.

But yes, yet another kind of jealous response...
    I guess you're not allowed to solo something in r9 gear and post a video about it without being called cash shopper and being told that it's too easy anyway while some bosses really are not that easy as it seems, even for a r9 player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If you had a little bit of knowledge of higher end dungeons, you'd know that some bosses in TT squad mode are impossible to solo in tt99 gear, or even nirvana/r8 if your refines are too low, not to mention you'll kill too slow to make it even worth doing.

But yes, yet another kind of jealous response...
    I guess you're not allowed to solo something in r9 gear and post a video about it without being called cash shopper and being told that it's too easy anyway while some bosses really are not that easy as it seems, even for a r9 player.

I didn't call you a cser, i just said i'm not impress by a R9 soloing TT. It's my opinion and i'm free to say it as you are free to post your video, you post video, people will comment, normally people will take good and bad comments, the way you answered really sounded like you did cser, you didn't said you farm your R9, you just answered ''you jelly'' a typical answer of cser, which make some people think you are, tbh i don't care if you did or not csed, your life and your money.

The OP is lvl 8x, she ask if she can solo TT and you post a video of a lvl 103 R9 soloing TT, i doubt she's R9 at her lvl, and prolly sure she can't solo TT3-1, so the only reason you posted your video is to show off.

I already said, do the same TT in different gears and i will be impress. I could post video of solo thing in R9 it's just not impressive anymore and when people ask if they can solo TT or w/e they generally don't have R9 and want to know for a non-R9, but you seems to don't understand that.

I didn't wanted R9 on my cleric cause all R9 (well on my server) clerics become really bad, they can't even do a cleric job anymore and they become with the syndrom of answer ''you jelly'' to everything and i didn't wanted to become one of those person with these only 2 words in their vocabulary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Not having R9 =/= being a free player. I've spent well over $1500 over the span of 4 years and so far the best I have is 2 armor pieces of r8recast +7. I don't really care about that, I got quite a few hours of entertainment out of it.

Wanna know why people judge CSers the way they do? The disgusting superiority complex you're showing us here right now.

Superior? When did i ever write that i was better? On the contrary i was disgusted by the way how immediately after seeing the R9 **** you all seemed to blabber on about CSrs that ended in dividing non R9 to those that do have it. Retsuko posted a video about soloing tt and you all twisted it into him showing off?? And now you are twisting my words saying that im saying im superior because of my gear? Which i wasnt...it was a backwards example of the comments againts people with R9 gear hence the " thats not very nice at the they end of my post" not once have i ever written that i was better because of my gear. Go twist someone elses posts.
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options

You surely do know a lot about me. Too bad it's pointless assumptions. And completely wrong.

And I agree with Bella. Nothing to be impressed by. R9 is faceroll gear for most instances. And saying 'You're jelly.' is just funny.

That's funny because you assumed that Retsuko was a CSer immediately after his response as if you ever exchanged any form of conversation.....all based on just his gear. I guess you also have pointless assumptions =\ since you were completely wrong in your comment to his response. This all a pointless argument in the end...b:bye
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    That's funny because you assumed that Retsuko was a CSer immediately after his response as if you ever exchanged any form of conversation.....all based on just his gear. I guess you also have pointless assumptions =\ since you were completely wrong in your comment to his response. This all a pointless argument in the end...b:bye

Look at your friends reply. 'People who can't afford OP gear...' Yea, typical cash shopper attitude.

Besides that, I'm with awn on this. I paid my share in this game, however I never felt the need to spend as much money on some OP gear. I'm not into TW or PvP. I'm happy with my R8. Enough for PvE. So please stop pooping around about someone not being able to get R9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited September 2012
    Options

What you don't seems to understand and i'll try to be really clear, people don't think Retsuko is a CSer cause she's R9, they think it cause her attitude, nothing else, she act like a CSer, she answer like a CSer and not just on this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• GumyBear - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I didn't call you a cser, i just said i'm not impress by a R9 soloing TT. It's my opinion and i'm free to say it as you are free to post your video, you post video, people will comment, normally people will take good and bad comments, the way you answered really sounded like you did cser, you didn't said you farm your R9, you just answered ''you jelly'' a typical answer of cser, which make some people think you are, tbh i don't care if you did or not csed, your life and your money.

The OP is lvl 8x, she ask if she can solo TT and you post a video of a lvl 103 R9 soloing TT, i doubt she's R9 at her lvl, and prolly sure she can't solo TT3-1, so the only reason you posted your video is to show off.

I already said, do the same TT in different gears and i will be impress. I could post video of solo thing in R9 it's just not impressive anymore and when people ask if they can solo TT or w/e they generally don't have R9 and want to know for a non-R9, but you seems to don't understand that.

I didn't wanted R9 on my cleric cause all R9 (well on my server) clerics become really bad, they can't even do a cleric job anymore and they become with the syndrom of answer ''you jelly'' to everything and i didn't wanted to become one of those person with these only 2 words in their vocabulary.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Bella on this b:surrender Your video was nice (I guess I like it because I just like watching PWI videos xD) but I'd like to see someone with my gear and level to solo TT b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'd like to see someone with my gear and level to solo TT b:surrender

Won't happen in most TT instances. Some bosses will simply 1 hit you.
    What you don't seems to understand and i'll try to be really clear, people don't think Retsuko is a CSer cause she's R9, they think it cause her attitude, nothing else, she act like a CSer, she answer like a CSer and not just on this thread.
    Just proves that my "attitude" worked against jelly people like you. Normally people who isn't impressed by anything wouldn't care about the video in the first place. But you had to take your time and say something. That attitude makes you jelly in my opinion.

Shouldn't generalize too much, you get a looooot of wrong impressions that way.
    Look at your friends reply. 'People who can't afford OP gear...' Yea, typical cash shopper attitude.
    Typical response from someone who can't afford OP gear, or thinks it can't be farmed. b:shutup
    You should quote my entire sentence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Won't happen in most TT instances. Some bosses will simply 1 hit you.

You could have just said this or something along the lines of "Its incredibly difficult/impossible to solo certain TT bosses without high-end gear", providing your vid as an example and be done with it instead of running on like this.
    >b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:shutup Apparently this turned into a cs/non-cs thread

@OP Mebbe it's best for you to try around solo mode first and try to get the feel of the dungeon/TT you want to raid. Bring along some pots or charms if you feel you need an extra oomph for your skills. Always keep your res buff on, you may not know what disaster may lurk around the corner. And pray you don't dc when the mobs and/or boss goes crazy
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Which TT drops the fairy boxes? b:surrender All or just specific ones?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Which TT drops the fairy boxes? b:surrender All or just specific ones?

All squad mode TT's of 1-2 (except chintien) and onward seem to drop the boxes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    All squad mode TT's of 1-2 (except chintien) and onward seem to drop the boxes.

Ah so I need to be in squad mode. Lol that's why they weren't dropping b:laugh b:laugh b:chuckle Thank you b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ah so I need to be in squad mode. Lol that's why they weren't dropping b:laugh b:laugh b:chuckle Thank you b:thanks

Squad mode is more hard than solo mode. So be careful the first time you will try to solo it. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]