Rising Tide Hair Glitch - Send Customer Support a Ticket

Options

Comments

• Shelle - Lost City
    Shelle - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I couldnt take it anymore i looked to bad. I got a scroll and changed it. I couldnt stand to even look at her. Face dosnt not even look same with this hair. Red hair looks so bad with pink rag.

sg.jpg
    before
    before.jpg
    after (even her faced changed)

now that i paid for a scroll

veno.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx
  • Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear
    Caoijmhe - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    To all the people who don't read their emails or perhaps haven't received an email, but have received a makeover scroll via in game mail:

I received an email yesterday stating that they will be sending a makeover scroll to me via in game mail and that I should not use it until they release their official fix because they will not reissue another scroll. As for all the others who haven't received an email or a makeover scroll, I don't know what to tell you, except that maybe they haven't got to you yet. Good luck.

I really hope I'll get a makeover scroll too. Don't really want to buy one to fix something that's not my fault.
  • Ciccily - Heavens Tear
    Ciccily - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Can a GM please tell us when we can safely use the makeover scrolls that we received? I too am very tired of going around with a rag on my head. Thanks for any further information that you can furnish
  • Shelle - Lost City
    Shelle - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I didnt get a scroll yet. I just couldnt take the bad hair and face anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx
  • ladyamen
    ladyamen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i got finally an answer at my email-adress, but they need further infos and a correct form, so im not sure now where have i to answer for them? should i just answer this mail or must i submit a new ticket with the specified form??b:surrender
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ladyamen wrote: »
    i got finally an answer at my email-adress, but they need further infos and a correct form, so im not sure now where have i to answer for them? should i just answer this mail or must i submit a new ticket with the specified form??b:surrender

reply to the email
    Can a GM please tell us when we can safely use the makeover scrolls that we received? I too am very tired of going around with a rag on my head. Thanks for any further information that you can furnish

when they issue an announcement stating that they have "fixed" it.
  • Numuta - Heavens Tear
    Numuta - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i submitted a ticked but didn't get one of those emails about a scroll i hope everything goes well..
    If you look to the dawn
    and wish...
    I'll be there for you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]~Antipathian Honnor~
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i submitted a ticked but didn't get one of those emails about a scroll i hope everything goes well..

yea its probably just going to take a while. i had sent my ticket in like.. within the first half hour after i finished patching the update, and it took like.. almost a week for the 1st response, then the 2nd a few days ago.
  • Ciccily - Heavens Tear
    Ciccily - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    reply to the email

when they issue an announcement stating that they have "fixed" it.
    Hey Vinat-you posing as a GM now? Since they sent us the scroll under the guise that they were giving us a present or doing us a favor..I'm assuming they aren't going to make a public announcement that they have fixed the problem. I asked the GM's about the manner in which they might be contacting us regarding their fix and how long they think that might take. Thank-you, however, for your valuable input.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    any other info about this from a GM?
    I've been having a bad hair moth now... b:sad
    My char just looks ridiculous.

I sent a ticket, sent the additional info they requested (which was the initial info submitted, I don't know how those guys manage to mess up ticket attachments) and still nothing.

Earth calling GMs, are u there GMs?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _lil_pixie_ - Heavens Tear
    _lil_pixie_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    any other info about this from a GM?
    I've been having a bad hair moth now... b:sad
    My char just looks ridiculous.

I sent a ticket, sent the additional info they requested (which was the initial info submitted, I don't know how those guys manage to mess up ticket attachments) and still nothing.

Earth calling GMs, are u there GMs?

Omg, I am so glad that I am not the only one. I sent my additional ticket with the info like char name, server, and ect. on December 20 and still nothing. This is very frustrating because I am not going to play using an ugly character. I have seen some ppl post in this forums that they have received scrolls and some that have not. I am like you "Hello" any GM's care to comment on what is going on?b:angry I have done what was asked and still nothing, I just want my scroll so I can enjoy the game.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yeah, doesn't look like any1 cares. Not from PWI anyway.
    spoons seems to be busy moving topics around, and I don't see any other GMs on.
    They threw a few scrolls here and there to shut some mouths up and leave the problem die of old age. Kinda' like my lag issues topic that was totally ignored after giving them all the info they requested.
    They throw a bone here and there making ppl think they care. Quite obvious, they don't.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheHumanSage - Heavens Tear
    TheHumanSage - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yea well dont worry guys(and girls of course) im as pissed as you are....ive only just recieved one email respnse from my ticket just a day or 2 ago and that was from 4 tickets sent in....and i never got a makeover scroll and a response otherwise like some people have...
    ""To be or not to be?" is only one of the questions that need to be asked."-This message was brought to you by TheHumanSage the future of wizard power!(LA wizzy ftw)b:victory
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    From my understanding CS is compiling a list and talking with the devs in Beijing to get it fixed. We understand, we do. b:surrender
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm still not understanding why there needs to be a list, or why it's taken so long "to be fixed". PWI differed from all other versions by having some different hair styles in place of the defaults. Those were given to us from the start. The expansion changed some core files and the "default" hair styles were not replaced with the "PWI" hairstyles like the previous iterations were. The simple fix is do the same thing they did before releasing the game in the first place, are there no notes, or even previous versions being kept? No backup whatsoever going on in China? Along with text changes it seems like the whole Localization that was done originally wasn't redone for the expansion. I realize that some of the original Localization people no longer are on the project but again, notes... backups... nothing of their work exists to be re-imported? I guess I better get around to sending in three tickets (one each) for the alts of mine that got impacted by this, since it doesn't appear PW inc is going to fix it properly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Estasi - Sanctuary
    Estasi - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You mean some people got an answer? Hell Im still waiting on my answer from them. I had to use the old make over scroll I had in the bank from a quest I did like forever ago. They should just give everyone a free makeover scroll. Problem solved. But honestly I would love to have my old hair do back please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I'm Not Bad, I'm Just Drawn That Way"
    ~ Jessica Rabbit
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
    Ittoogami says I'm addicted to clothes, but I say a girl can never have enough outfits!
  • fleshman
    fleshman Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I also have this problem on my cleric and my bm. I am not submitting a picture or ticket because you don't do anything about it anyways. On top of it i haven't been able to pickup more than 1 BH (TH) a day.... So if i come to find out you fixed the only glitch in the game that the people like. I will quit and bring along my many followers. You have taken more steps backwards since the start of this game then forwards, that should tell you something. If you ever decided to hire a staff that can actually do the job, people might surprise you and play the game instead of trashing your product or quitting.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    fleshman wrote: »
    You have taken more steps backwards since the start of this game then forwards, that should tell you something. If you ever decided to hire a staff that can actually do the job, people might surprise you and play the game instead of trashing your product or quitting.

Unfortunately, I can no-longer disagree. I'm not the only die-hard supporter that is starting to lose hope either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hey Vinat-you posing as a GM now? Since they sent us the scroll under the guise that they were giving us a present or doing us a favor..I'm assuming they aren't going to make a public announcement that they have fixed the problem. I asked the GM's about the manner in which they might be contacting us regarding their fix and how long they think that might take. Thank-you, however, for your valuable input.

lol you make it sound as if i was bought out of my upset, i wasnt. just havent logged into the forums in a while. and no, im not pretending to be a gm. i said "reply to the email" bcuz thats what i did.. and i got a makeover scroll in the mailbox of every single character i listed and provided screenshots for in my response email. yea, the "happy anni" greeting was weird, but i just attributed it to laziness on the part of whoever had to send the in-game mails. it should have said in the in-game mail that it was for the hair thing, but the email i got was phrased in such a way.. more like they were saying "be aware you will get scrolls in the mail in the near future, dont use them yet, we will let you know when we fix the problem." so while i didnt read the email until after.. i actually got it a few days before i got the scrolls. so no, they didnt pretend it was something else.

everyone who sent a ticket will get their scrolls. they'll get the same instructions too. it's just probably going to take 2 weeks. as for when will it be fixed, i dont know. soon i hope. but im almost certain they will. if there were no intention of fixing it, im sure they would have said so.
  • fleshman
    fleshman Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Vinat wrote

"if there were no intention of fixing it, im sure they would have said so."

are you new here? have you ever looked at the rebirth gamma kicked out link? They have been "Saying" they looking into it for months.. Still no fix
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lol, I've sent the ticket and the required info last year, I don't know when exactly.
    Vinat, you're prolly one of the lucky ones that got the scrolls, just to create on forums/on this topic the feeling that someone is doing something about it. There are probably thousands of chars with bad hair glitch, think about what kind of cash potential that has for PWI. PWI Interested to fix it? get out of here....I'm playing this game for almost a year, they are not interested to fix anything.
    They will wait until players can't stand it anymore and will go buy a makeover scroll. When they milk the cow enough on that side, they will release a patch that will fix the issue, but only if u didn't do any changes from the time the glitch was introduced. So, there u go, some thousands of players will have to use a makeover scroll again, 'cause PWI warned them a while ago, isn't it?
    Yeah, I don't think this was planned, but I do think PWI will milk this cow until they will be tired to do so and then "fix" the issue in a way that will milk more cash.

As of 1k in RB, happens in all of them. Will never be fixed. Why? See the reasons above and extrapolate for RB. Each charm = cash in PWI pocket, each failed RB makes u use more charm for a completion. Little by little, drop by drop here and there, every cent counts. In the end, it comes up to a lot of money.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandiLuv - Lost City
    CandiLuv - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I logged in as well an found i still have hair but NOT the hair I had yesterday. I should hope this gets fixed by the devs because I personally dont see where we should have to spend our money on a makeover scroll to fix your errors.

I too have some weird hair with a crown and a pink bandana !! that is NOT the hair I had, i wouldnt put that hair on my sisters Barbie!! ewwwww... ticket goin to be submitted. thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now this is what I call HAWT & SSMOKIN my senses!!
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    There are probably thousands of chars with bad hair glitch, think about what kind of cash potential that has for PWI. PWI Interested to fix it? get out of here....I'm playing this game for almost a year, they are not interested to fix anything.

And lets not forget about the hair disappearing glitch due to the games bad way of handling multiple transparency layers that they mysteriously unstickied the thread without fixing the problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wonder whether they will bring those haircuts back at all, even if it was in some Hair Pack, or something like that.
  • Lucy___ - Sanctuary
    Lucy___ - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i've send already over 5 support tickets about my hairglitch and also a picture before and after the last patch.
    And it is still not fixed, and that since over 4 weeks.
    I got 2 mails as answer where i should send back again a pic about my old hairstlyle and the new one and after it i haven't got any answer from the support. It would be very very nice, when somebody of the support could read this and fix it soon.

I really hate this ugly hairstyle and i can't see it more longer. And i also don't wants to open one support ticket after another one every day.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Really, bad hair day is becoming a bad hair month... how long can it possibly take to fix this?
  • Himawary - Sanctuary
    Himawary - Sanctuary Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    After all these weeks I still didnt got back my hair style and I havent seen the style in the hair menu either. Pls some answers
  • Themoonlord - Sanctuary
    Themoonlord - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So... u have your char... u build id... u level it... maybe u recustomise it... one day... next patch... sometimes... u lost somethin. Maybe it will b just hair style, maybe it will be your very nice wear, meybe u just lose rare weapon... or maybe u lost your entire character and all storage? Maybe it is worth belive it will be fixed someday... so maybe I will play again someday... maybe...

I'v met the best community here. The game is realy nice. I hope i'll c fix for this some day and then i'll start playing PWI again. Maybe if u stop playing like me this few thousands players offline will make fixing this issue more important?
    Actualy I'm playing few offline games, and few other mmo... i'd like to return to PWI so i'll check out from time to time if there is solution for this issue... Hope we will meet again then... CYA :) ! ....
  • Parnella - Dreamweaver
    Parnella - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I completly agree with you. This makes me not want to play and wonder if something like this could not happen on another patch... I'm waiting until this issue is resolved before I enjoy play PWI again. Hopefully enough people taking breaks from the game might make them relize that this is more serious than they think b:surrender
  • Bella_Muerte - Dreamweaver
    Bella_Muerte - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I also have the same problem with the hairstyle on my Elf. I sent a ticket but something tells me that i wont get a reply anytime soon. Has anyone had any luck so far?
This discussion has been closed.