3rd fairy quest bugged?

Darcwolf - Lost City
Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I dont know what Im doing wrong but I can't seem to get my culti quest for 100, can anyone point me in the right direction, I am sage and I have no yellow quests in the find quest or current quest log.
Post edited by Darcwolf - Lost City on

Comments

• Ishmah - Sanctuary
    Ishmah - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    not sure but Celestail Sage sounds like the thing for you.
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Celestial savant in lothranis gives the quest

have you finished the 99 culti ? (find sage of power)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    I did my 99 culti and got my 2nd fairy, and now that npc your talking about just has a grey flag.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Have you completed and unlocked the fourth OHT map?

You must have access to the 4th past map before you can get the 3rd fairy quest.
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    yes, I have 4th map
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yes, I have 4th map

u should get Finland map 1st oO
  • Goooooe - Sanctuary
    Goooooe - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm having a problem getting my 4th past quest, can anyone help? I have the third past and
    I was completing the quest for the 4th past, but after I followed the quest, I noticed I don't have the quest anymore?
    Is it because I haven't killed the 55 spectors yet in hell for my 99 hell quest?
    Any help?b:shocked
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Please post in the correct section when possible. We will be locking threads that are constantly misplaced in the name of keeping the forum tidy b:victory
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm having a problem getting my 4th past quest, can anyone help? I have the third past and
    I was completing the quest for the 4th past, but after I followed the quest, I noticed I don't have the quest anymore?

What was the last thing you did for chrono? (yellow quests not under "spiritual cultivate" heading dealing with access to chrono maps). My guess might be you killed Taoya, then it sends you into a camp at which point the quest dissappears under auto completion. However right nearby in that camp full of densely populated mobs, is an NPC trapped in a cage (getting to him is another matter). This quest doesnt appear on find quests, but the prior quest was directing you to try & find this NPC. This leads you to having to kill 2 more bosses (One 1st, then turn in for another immediately, dont disband your help group after the 1st). Prison Warden & Commander Poo if i recall correctly.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Please tell me you're not making up that second boss' name.

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited January 2010
    Please tell me you're not making up that second boss' name.

b:laugh

Wasnt making it up, but was slightly inaccurate
    Savagian Commander Pao
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wasnt making it up, but was slightly inaccurate
    Savagian Commander Pao

Aww...I wanted to beat up Commander Poo...

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
    edited January 2010
    Aww...I wanted to beat up Commander Poo...

b:sad

Does it help that he does look like a little ****?
  • Goooooe - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    What was the last thing you did for chrono? (yellow quests not under "spiritual cultivate" heading dealing with access to chrono maps). My guess might be you killed Taoya, then it sends you into a camp at which point the quest dissappears under auto completion. However right nearby in that camp full of densely populated mobs, is an NPC trapped in a cage (getting to him is another matter). This quest doesnt appear on find quests, but the prior quest was directing you to try & find this NPC. This leads you to having to kill 2 more bosses (One 1st, then turn in for another immediately, dont disband your help group after the 1st). Prison Warden & Commander Poo if i recall correctly.

thanks, it's been a while since I did the quest. I can't really remember what I did, but I had a yellow quest, and while I did it, it disappeared. where is that npc exactly? is it in the third past? possibly I can try going to him later and see if he has a quest for me.
    edited January 2010
    thanks, it's been a while since I did the quest. I can't really remember what I did, but I had a yellow quest, and while I did it, it disappeared. where is that npc exactly? is it in the third past? possibly I can try going to him later and see if he has a quest for me.

Yes he's in Valley of the Scarred. From where you enter, if you fly west (over a cliff) you find an NPC camp. In there an NPC had originally told you to head north along a road till you come to a major scavagian (mobs) emcampment. When you reached it, the quest auto completed, and wasnt replaced with a new one. If you head further north into the encampment (i'd explore via flying, HIGLY dense infestation of mobs) you'll find an NPC in a cage, help prisoner by a boss called Prison Warden. Reaching him is another story, my Veno was able to with Bramble Hood, but my BM needed a Barb to rush thru & lure the crowds of mobs away to reach him.
  • Goooooe - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Yes he's in Valley of the Scarred. From where you enter, if you fly west (over a cliff) you find an NPC camp. In there an NPC had originally told you to head north along a road till you come to a major scavagian (mobs) emcampment. When you reached it, the quest auto completed, and wasnt replaced with a new one. If you head further north into the encampment (i'd explore via flying, HIGLY dense infestation of mobs) you'll find an NPC in a cage, help prisoner by a boss called Prison Warden. Reaching him is another story, my Veno was able to with Bramble Hood, but my BM needed a Barb to rush thru & lure the crowds of mobs away to reach him.

wow thank you so much! I'll try to find it tonight and see if it has the quest for meb:surrender
    I'll let you know how it goes, thanks again b:thanks
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't remember the name of the npc... But in Arch there are four towers. I remember when my yellow quest ended (nothing in find quest), one of the npcs on the towers (lol can't remember which tower, but doesn't take Long to fly & look) had a quest b:surrender some stupid thing that kept sending me to 100 sec Stand in cube for 5 then 10 minutes b:embarrass
  • Goooooe - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Thanks you very very much Dark!
    and thanks VIL for replying.
    I got it from the caged npc. I died in the process but got it right before I diedb:chuckle
    Thanks again for the detailed info