The battle for server domination.

Options
2»

Comments

• Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    its one thing to say "alts" as if you made the character yourselves..
    but another to say "alts" when that character was created by another person
    that decided to quit game and share acct info which actually is against the rules.

Zomby, I know you for a long time. Please dont type something thinking the other readers will digest everything the way you see it. Take the blinders off and realize the "good guy" aspect that Spectral doesnt do the same things you speak out against. You are casting judgement not only on Kami and Essence but Spectral as well, and if you feel so strongly against it maybe its better to leave guild?
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Can show You many examples. WIll give You the 1st one and easiest - xNoodlessx. Quitted game like 5 months ago, currently played by BIGGYLUV. need some more?

Awesome, how about Fito logging into various old accounts? Who plays LiIth, the 93 veno? Hmm I talked to peter in vent, real owner, he hasnt logged in a long time. Spare me the drama nonfactor. Go plus your gear instead of your weapon so you can get a shot off before you die in one shot kk.
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    He was in Spectral for 1 or 2 weeks? He never used this account in any spec pvp tho.

LMFAO LIES. You all are so one sided. Seriously get a clue. You all only come on here and complain when its Spectral involved. LOLUMAD? BTW I killed many spectral enemies in that 2 week period. Now I just kill ur weak mage and your mad all of a sudden? Noodles hurt too much for you? Just LOL!
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ohhh I Know Why Everyone So Mad. I Got Noodles To Change The Pw So You All Couldnt Log On Anymore..... Gg?
  • SkullCrusher - Lost City
    SkullCrusher - Lost City Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    feed me more lost city scandelzzzzzb:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:cry
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    MOAR DURAAMA! b:dirty
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Zomby, I know you for a long time. Please dont type something thinking the other readers will digest everything the way you see it. Take the blinders off and realize the "good guy" aspect that Spectral doesnt do the same things you speak out against. You are casting judgement not only on Kami and Essence but Spectral as well, and if you feel so strongly against it maybe its better to leave guild?
    Awesome, how about Fito logging into various old accounts? Who plays LiIth, the 93 veno? Hmm I talked to peter in vent, real owner, he hasnt logged in a long time. Spare me the drama nonfactor. Go plus your gear instead of your weapon so you can get a shot off before you die in one shot kk.
    LMFAO LIES. You all are so one sided. Seriously get a clue. You all only come on here and complain when its Spectral involved. LOLUMAD? BTW I killed many spectral enemies in that 2 week period. Now I just kill ur weak mage and your mad all of a sudden? Noodles hurt too much for you? Just LOL!
    Ohhh I Know Why Everyone So Mad. I Got Noodles To Change The Pw So You All Couldnt Log On Anymore..... Gg?

Biggy, IJS but there is a multiquote option on this forum...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Biggy, IJS but there is a multiquote option on this forum...

b:surrender I was dying on this. Could get the thread locked b:sad

But beginning to feel like LC is coming back to life.

We will see tonight with the "REVENGE" in the Tournament b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow Lily essence really hangs on every word from Elayne huh? You even believe his bull **** honor ****?

=_= Stop talking about CQ like you weren't here.

You would really rather the map be held by horrible guilds that can't even defend an alt guild? The entire point to CQ disbanding was to give LEGITIMATE guilds a chance. If you can't defend an alt guild you are not a legit guild. Did I mention there are people in this game who don't analyze it down to its finest grain and actually play a game for fun? O_O

What honor **** <.< Im just slightly tired of the alt swarm that keeps popping up once a month to make a guild and take land. Always same ppl, same alts but different guild names. Than the following **** with Spectral spamming tickets about fake bids like idiots thinking anyone cares and drama lamas talking about how much all guilds fail for not being able to defend alt. Its not just "an alt guild" btw. Its high lvl and well geared chars thats being played by the most experienced people on the server. Course 99% of the guilds on server will get ***** in TW, its to be expected. I know we all do the alt-guild thing for fun and it is pretty fun with extra TWs and income, i don't really care that much just feels like history repeating over and over with the alt-cluster b:tired.

Can show You many examples. WIll give You the 1st one and easiest - xNoodlessx. Quitted game like 5 months ago, currently played by BIGGYLUV. need some more?

And i can give several examples to where chars in Harvester/Spectral/ex-GZ are being played by new owners since the old one quit months ago. I could name about 15-20...but i wont since it really doesn't benefit anyone if we all would start to point out the transfered accounts, shared accounts and accounts thats been given to friends to take care of.
  • Trouble - Raging Tide
    Trouble - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    As much as they would like to enforce that rule, they can't do anything about it. They'd have to ban more than 75% of the people that play this game. It's unrealistic.

Lets suppose I quit the game and give my character to someone else. If I come back later, can I ask for my account back-according to your rules book?
    Also, what do the GMs say about this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost city character: Anirudh - Barbarian - 88
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lets suppose I quit the game and give my character to someone else. If I come back later, can I ask for my account back-according to your rules book?
    Also, what do the GMs say about this?

Ask a GM...but I have seen "original" owners of accounts come back and they are in said possession of those accounts. Oh, and still playing of course. b:surrender

After-all, you are in charge of your secret password.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ask a GM...but I have seen "original" owners of accounts come back and they are in said possession of those accounts. Oh, and still playing of course. b:surrender

b:avoid

FML
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:avoid

FML

b:surrender Tika <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Trouble - Raging Tide
    Trouble - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

After-all, you are in charge of your secret password.

I wanted a GM to answer here so everyone can be clear. Otherwise I would have submitted a ticket or PMed a GM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lost city character: Anirudh - Barbarian - 88
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I wanted a GM to answer here so everyone can be clear. Otherwise I would have submitted a ticket or PMed a GM.

If you want to know what a GM says about this then PM a GM and then ask them to post on this post.

It is not like they read and respond to every single request.

Besides, I know you know of such cases as I have mentioned.

But so be it....wait and see. The faster response imo is by pm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ban everyone who has shared an account and the game becomes instadead.
  • Im_Wet - Lost City
    Im_Wet - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ^ 90% of the population would be banned. It just comes with the territory and as long as you dont sell or try to profit from said accounts its overlooked. GM's dont play about selling accounts though b:shocked
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Account sharing is against the terms of service under any and all circumstances. This is not up for debate, and if you do lose your account due to this it should not be a surprise.

There is nothing that can be argued about this rule. If you condone or promote account sharing on the forums and you get reported, we may be forced to take disciplinary action.

b:victory
This discussion has been closed.