Tome Calculator - Perfect World

Options
drelvis
drelvis Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello to all inhabitants of the forum!

2 years ago I created a site for PW. But since I'm from Russia to this day the site was only in Russian. Now the site is translated into English for the PWI.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you "Books Calculator Perfect World"

The site will help you to create books from first to sixth level. The site displays a convenient hierarchical tree craft, it can be changed in accordance with the available books and resources.

I think more telling is not worth it, go and see easy to understand.
Write your comment here or in the guestbook on the site. Can send a private message via the feedback form on the site.

Pleasant to use! Sincerely, Alexander.b:thanks

P.S. Moderators, if I break the forum rules, please do not have to ban me, please write in private my mistake and I will correct it.b:surrender
Post edited by drelvis on

Comments

• drelvis
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I see that you go in the topic, but do not answer. Please write your comments. I'm wondering your opinion about the site.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    One issue is nomenclature... in PWI they are tomes, not books. When I first saw the topic, I thought maybe it was about making skill books.

I had a little trouble finding the calculator... there's no notice on the front page for first time visitors saying "click on the Books tab to get started" or similar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    Dr_Elvis - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. Now rename the books on site in tomes. I will ask the moderator to rename the topic here on the forum. I hope in the right place to create a theme?
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I wrote a moderator, I hope will soon be corrected
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Up =)
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Might want to add a little disclaimer to the level 5 & 6 tomes; you can trade a Script of Fate for one level 5 tome, which is currently much cheaper than the fragments & pages you'd normally need.

Perhaps they don't have Scripts of Fate in the Russian version (assuming you play it), but apart from that it's a pretty handy tool you've made there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    Ariella_ - Lost City Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Might want to add a little disclaimer to the level 5 & 6 tomes; you can trade a Script of Fate for one level 5 tome, which is currently much cheaper than the fragments & pages you'd normally need.

Perhaps they don't have Scripts of Fate in the Russian version (assuming you play it), but apart from that it's a pretty handy tool you've made there.

Holy **** how much are fragments going for now?? Or have the scripts plummeted in price??
    <3 b:cute
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Holy **** how much are fragments going for now?? Or have the scripts plummeted in price??

I have no idea about SoF prices at the moment (since I quit about a month ago) but that's how I remember it anyway. The cost of pages alone for a level 5 tome would be around 65m if tokens are at 10k. I do remember something about fragments plummeting in price though due to glitch abuse in RB, but that's quite a while back as well.

It would be rather strange if using SoF's is more expensive than using frags and pages now, though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I have no idea about SoF prices at the moment (since I quit about a month ago) but that's how I remember it anyway. The cost of pages alone for a level 5 tome would be around 65m if tokens are at 10k. I do remember something about fragments plummeting in price though due to glitch abuse in RB, but that's quite a while back as well.

It would be rather strange if using SoF's is more expensive than using frags and pages now, though...

Well when I last played actively, 4+ months ago, SoF's were close to 90-95mil as piece. I crafted my Pan gu from scratch for a total of like 220mil~. Of course I shopped around for weeks, only buying frags for like 30-40k when I found em for dirt cheap, occasionally I'd spend more though lol. And I bought tokens in a catshop for 9700~.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well when I last played actively, 4+ months ago, SoF's were close to 90-95mil as piece. I crafted my Pan gu from scratch for a total of like 220mil~. Of course I shopped around for weeks, only buying frags for like 30-40k when I found em for dirt cheap, occasionally I'd spend more though lol. And I bought tokens in a catshop for 9700~.

Then I guess SoF's are a more expensive method of making tomes now because people just buy them out of laziness or ignorance b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Then I guess SoF's are a more expensive method of making tomes now because people just buy them out of laziness or ignorance b:sweat

A lot of people don't know Pan Gu can be crafted actually. They think SoF is the ONLY way to make it. Works for me xD
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options

I understand what you mean. but on the Russian servers "Scripts of Fate" is a very rare item. and expensive. You can only get it when open the box (so we name it) from a game store. but these "boxes" we do not have standing. they are introduced to the game every 1-2 months. and the chance to "Scripts of Fate" is very very small.
    Thank you for your comment.
    what other users think? write, I see that you call on the site. very interestingly me to read that you think.

P.S. I talk for English not very much well. therefore will forgive that write badly. I try by google to write it is correctb:surrender
  • Ariella_ - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I understand what you mean. but on the Russian servers "Scripts of Fate" is a very rare item. and expensive. You can only get it when open the box (so we name it) from a game store. but these "boxes" we do not have standing. they are introduced to the game every 1-2 months. and the chance to "Scripts of Fate" is very very small.
    Thank you for your comment.
    what other users think? write, I see that you call on the site. very interestingly me to read that you think.

P.S. I talk for English not very much well. therefore will forgive that write badly. I try by google to write it is correctb:surrender

These "boxes", aka packs, exist here too, and have a very small chance to give a script of fate when you open them, but due to our large player base and sheer amount of packs, or "boxes", being opened, there's quite the supply of them going around at almost all times.
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Up =)
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Up, up, up!!! )))
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    up! =)
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Up! =)
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Up ( 5 Up )
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    <insert 6 up>

7up-123-p.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Up. Please write your comment.
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    UpUpUp!!!
  • drelvis
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ac710ed0baf5401a28c0342c4319cfb4.png
  • Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options
    UP!!!
    Soon I'll do on the website tomes 7 and 8 level.
    write how much they need in PWI?
    peace b:victory
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    UP!!!
    Soon I'll do on the website tomes 7 and 8 level.
    write how much they need in PWI?
    peace
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Dr_Elvis - Lost City replied to a message that was 1 year 11 days 13 hours 51 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Dr_Elvis - Lost City
    edited July 2013
    Options
    just traffic on the English version of the site is 10 times less than in the Russian version. so I thought you such a service is of little interest. Russia's resource is popular.