Santa on 7 jan?

2»

Comments

• Pontianak - Sanctuary
    Pontianak - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow PWE backstabbing us again?I remember eatwithspoons saying clearly:"No santa this year just snowman" So like a dummy I believed and sold them or gave away.And what do I see a few moments ago?A freacking Satan...erm i mean Santa?Come on this is not right at all.

I remember when Kantorek said that. He was specifically talking about that particular event. And he also specified 2009, we are currently in 2010. And I think it was spoons who had said that 'there is only snowmen now, however there are other events planned in the near future' and never specified what those events would be.

I remember reading alot of what the GMs posted about the Christmas event and I don't remember any of them saying that there will be no events at all related to Christmas. It was players interpreting what the GMs said that caused this confusion.
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    once again you failed to read, the only thread stickied was made by a MODERATOR, who is NOT an employee.

rightfully angered? more like people think theyre entitled to something theyre not. you have a prolonged event, now use it. no one 'taunted, lied, or decieved' you. ignorant twit.

and stating i have an 'invalid complaint?' theres not a single complaint in my post, its a post if you take into context, which many people fail to do... that says QUIT WHINING.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    a mod stickied her post saying there wouldnt be, a mod isnt a staff member, only a volunteer forum babysitter. dont get all butthurt because you did something dumb, be glad theyre giving us more winter festivities, ungrateful brat

So much fail I can't even find the words to respond =/
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So much fail I can't even find the words to respond =/
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=562802&highlight=snowmen
    some people are unaware of how blind they really are :o.

read under her blue name, MODERATOR. MODERATORS are not employees

it was also stated in the thread there will be consolations to acknowledge the holidays, but no full fledged event.

you've all been given a little extra, be grateful instead of whining.
  • A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear
    A_Vanguard - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I am lvl 57. I got 7 X'mas card clips from the tree.
    The cards tell me i can use them to get 1 color card.
    But how? The tree is grey now and so is Santa. I have tried all options to say to them without getting anything.

Can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong?
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lenn is right; everyone else is wrong, greedy, spoiled, self-centered, egocentric, narcissistic, tunnel-visioned, tantrum-throwing, diaper-wearing, idiotic, thoughtless, heartless, soulless, mindless, nonsensical, foolishly-foolish-foolhardy FOOLS!

b:angry

...suck it.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Heion - Lost City
    Heion - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010

it was also stated in the thread there will be consolations to acknowledge the holidays, but no full fledged event.

Read the post READ it says and I quote
    "Sorry but we Mods had virtually no idea ourselfs and waited all this time to get ahold of someone who would know. "
    So she got a hold of Kantorek, so yeah PWI staff lied.
  • Foxy_Liona - Dreamweaver
    Foxy_Liona - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lvl100ea wrote: »
    Tommorrow they will release a cash shop pack with a chance to contain christmas cards 8-14

b:laugh The new ANNIVERSARY packs have arrived.. b:laugh
    ANNIVERSARY:
    (noun)
    1. the yearly recurrence of the date of a past event:
    2. the celebration or commemoration of such a date.

BUT according to PWI:
    (money)
    1. the DAILY recurrence of the date of a past event.
    2. the celebration or commemoration of such a date that last 6 months.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I knew they were going to do this to me. I had EVERY card. All the cards from 1 to 21!!!!

I can't keep 21 items in inventory for over 2 weeks! We were told by PW staff on the forum that the quests were not functional & our cards were useless. So I threw them out!

And have they said ONE WORD to us about making it up to us?

OMG PWI is the biggest failure when it comes to public relations that I've ever seen in a business in my life (and I'm no kid... not even young).

PWI has clearly shown to me they could care less if they **** up my game.

LIAR!
    1-7 = from the tree
    15-21 = from the snowmen....
    how the heck did you get 8-14!
    b:chuckle
    the drop wasn't implemented!
    hehehe me happen to have 1-7 and 15-21.
    d(^.^)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I meant fail in that you had to resort to petty name calling, insults and flaming. Maybe you're right. After all there were hints of future events being planned soon. But when you resort to flames you become just as bad as any of those "whiners" you seem to hate so much. :P

Anyways, most of aren't F2P players, we put a lot of money into the game. Is it really unfair of us to expect good quality and customer care in return?
  • Pontianak - Sanctuary
    Pontianak - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Read the post READ it says and I quote
    "Sorry but we Mods had virtually no idea ourselfs and waited all this time to get ahold of someone who would know. "
    So she got a hold of Kantorek, so yeah PWI staff lied.

I hate people who use partial information to try to prove a point. Looking that the full info she provided we get:

"Just managed to get a hold of Kantorek who comfirmed that the Living Snowmen have not been implemented in this years Christmas event.

Sorry for the confusion everyone and happy Christmas!

EDIT: Actually there is no Xmas event as such just the Snowmen nothing else.

This thread was released during the snowmen, at no time does she say there will be no future events. In fact she makes it clear that the snowmen are not even an event. It was a merry little christmas presant for the players, nothing else. You took their words out of context and are now complaining because you read more then they actually wrote. There is no lie there. At the time there was only Snowmen, and they never said that there will not be events later. You screwed yourself.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    PW stuck to their word lol....
    there really was only the snowmen & santa LAST YEAR
    this year we get xmas tree.
    *goes off with his 14-21 and 1-7 card set to find the 8-14 set*
    Muhahahaha
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    New Years event at Christmas and Christmas in January. And anniversary all year. Only on pwi...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    perhaps a glitch?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Muhahahaha

b:cute

The deal still stands Hamsta....think about it!

Also, there is a nice tree next to the West Banker, along with Santa right outside of the forges (near the General).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Maybe Santa and the tree is out because of the celebration of the "3 Kings".
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Christmas tree sighted by the Barb trainer in Lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    a mod stickied her post saying there wouldnt be, a mod isnt a staff member, only a volunteer forum babysitter. dont get all butthurt because you did something dumb, be glad theyre giving us more winter festivities, ungrateful brat

A MODERATOR is a direct representative of PWI. Especially when they use the words about getting a hold of a GM who is a very qualified representative of the company. Just thought I'd clear that up for you.

By the way, there is a way to hold adult conversations without tossing out name calling.
    once again you failed to read, the only thread stickied was made by a MODERATOR, who is NOT an employee.

They may not be an "employee" but someone in PWI entrusted them to represent their company. Thus making the players/consumers of their game believe that what the MODERATOR says is truth.

rightfully angered? more like people think theyre entitled to something theyre not. you have a prolonged event, now use it. no one 'taunted, lied, or decieved' you. ignorant twit.

Again with the name calling, well here goes. "I'm rubber your glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you". Yay.. I can act immature too!!!!

We are entitled to decent customer service and customer relations. Thats one thing that makes or breaks any business. So while I necessarily don't care about the xmas cards, your arrogant posts are getting old.

and stating i have an 'invalid complaint?' theres not a single complaint in my post, its a post if you take into context, which many people fail to do... that says QUIT WHINING.

You are complaining about the people complaining is what he means, therefore in his opinion your complaint is "invalid"
    Muhahahaha

Does this mean that this Christmas there will be no event since they are already doing the Christmas event?

This is like me saying I will never break anything in your home, as I trip on your rug and fall into your coffee table hurling your crystal vase to the floor shattering in pieces.

When you say something, mean it. A week later is kind of deceptive. I am not angry really, I just fail to understand why they do things like this???? Even more, why they would bring back Santa, implement a Christmas tree and not bring back the snowmen????

I have more questions than Anger!
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    He was there eh? Calling it a "backstab" is a gross overstatement. Accusations are not permitted on these forums.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the only thread I saw was about living snowmen, which would make this thread moot.
This discussion has been closed.