Santa on 7 jan?

FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Wow PWE backstabbing us again?I remember eatwithspoons saying clearly:"No santa this year just snowman" So like a dummy I believed and sold them or gave away.And what do I see a few moments ago?A freacking Satan...erm i mean Santa?Come on this is not right at all.
Post edited by FranzKafka - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    For one religion today is X-mas ^^

~Google is your friend, that or go to church xD
    b:dirty
  • ELVI$ - Dreamweaver
    ELVI$ - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I noticed Santa on WQ in DWP and wondered what was going on but then I saw the Christmas Tree in Arch by the docks and got my first 1-7 card clip but still no quests for cards 8-14 yet.
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010

You missed my point,eatwithspoon was pretty clear on saying no santa just snowman.Am I missing something here?
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Surprise may be?
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You are kidding right? I mean really>..... I haven't went to look yet but.. I npc'd all my christmas cards because they was clear to say Santa was NOT coming to town...

pls, for real tell me your jokin!
  • lvl100ea
    lvl100ea Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    They're keeping us on our toes.

Decided to suprise us with a random christmas event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    well unless you kept what few cards you could gather between the what.. 1 week it was on; there is no event. Unless they bring back the snowmen.

I don't know.. I feel like I just got punched in the face.
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You know that Santa was there while the snowmen were, right?
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • lvl100ea
    edited January 2010
    When I think of how many christmas cards I dropped on the ground.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When he said there wont be santa this year maybe he meant for 2009? lol
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When he said there wont be santa this year maybe he meant for 2009? lol

lol good point.
    My Youtube Channel:
    youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th
    edited January 2010
    You know that Santa was there while the snowmen were, right?

yes, but santa didn't work like he should have while the snowmen where there. And touche, on a technicality. Although if I remember right, we were told that for the holidays they were doing snowmen only. Holidays are well over and for ppl who npc'd their christmas cards (worse than selling them I guess)there really is no event.

As far as the event itself it doesn't matter in the slightest for those who can't particpate as the snowmen aren't here. I just don't understand why they'd lead us to believe that the cards was useless then backhand us like red headed step children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.. a lil too dramatic but still... Oh well.. back to the grind.
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2010

I one of those that celebrate Xmas today. Maybe they'll give us a full event now.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    I one of those that celebrate Xmas today. Maybe they'll give us a full event now.

Marry X-mas ^_^!! (my dad celebrates it today also)
  • Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary
    Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The Christmas tree NPC will let you have a XMas Card Clip (containing 7 cards), so at least you can trade those if you got rid of all the others.
    ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    can someone post coords please?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    yup i just noticed the xmas tree in DWP while doin WQ too ...so i have to add to everyones...WTF!!!!
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So wait...are these 1-7 cards good for anything whatsoever? They're clogging my inventory. I'm assuming from the responses here you need all the christmas cards including the snowmen ones to get anything?

This is probably 2010's event. Watch this Christmas in 12 months when we get no event again and the devs are like "But we gav u gaiz teh event in january remembur? lololol :D"
  • lvl100ea
    edited January 2010
    Tommorrow they will release a cash shop pack with a chance to contain christmas cards 8-14
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    it's hidden off kinda well, being in only 1 town, but I don't like how we were told to NPC them, only to find them later on..
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary
    Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I wasn't on very much during Christmas, so the event is not very clear to me.
    If I get the whole set 1-7, is worth anything..do I get some sort of reward?

Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I wasn't on very much during Christmas, so the event is not very clear to me.
    If I get the whole set 1-7, is worth anything..do I get some sort of reward?

Thanks

if you have all 7 cards you get a chest

in that chest you can have = health pots, gold bars, mana pots and other such things.

if you have one card 8-14 you can obtain other things ( the quest to gain cards 8-14 isnt implemented ) this quest is 55 +

if you are 75+ you can get the cards 15-21 killing mobs.

If you have all 3 complete sets you get a Xmasblessing, i
    f you have the first 2 sets complete and one card from last tier you get items ( mirages, mysterious chips, small hp or mp charms like the ones in the supply stash ... )

I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    where do you get the chest? santa doesn't say anything about it.
  • XRampuX - Lost City
    XRampuX - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you just get 7 cards from the tree,?? it is daily or something,'?^^
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Wow PWE backstabbing us again?I remember eatwithspoons saying clearly:"No santa this year just snowman" So like a dummy I believed and sold them or gave away.And what do I see a few moments ago?A freacking Satan...erm i mean Santa?Come on this is not right at all.
    a mod stickied her post saying there wouldnt be, a mod isnt a staff member, only a volunteer forum babysitter. dont get all butthurt because you did something dumb, be glad theyre giving us more winter festivities, ungrateful brat
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    They have also included a free pack of 7 random cards once per day, from what I understand. Might help to make up for any cards that were NPCed. Still, I see the reason for disappointment.
  • chelseacrafter
    chelseacrafter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I knew they were going to do this to me. I had EVERY card. All the cards from 1 to 21!!!!

I can't keep 21 items in inventory for over 2 weeks! We were told by PW staff on the forum that the quests were not functional & our cards were useless. So I threw them out!

And have they said ONE WORD to us about making it up to us?

OMG PWI is the biggest failure when it comes to public relations that I've ever seen in a business in my life (and I'm no kid... not even young).

PWI has clearly shown to me they could care less if they **** up my game.
  • chelseacrafter
    edited January 2010
    They have also included a free pack of 7 random cards once per day, from what I understand. Might help to make up for any cards that were NPCed. Still, I see the reason for disappointment.

My response to that is... I only wish I could tell them to their face what they can do with their cards.
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lolz.. idiots, why u trew them away so fast?? I got all mine haha so now to santa :D ............
  • chelseacrafter
    edited January 2010
    a mod stickied her post saying there wouldnt be, a mod isnt a staff member, only a volunteer forum babysitter. dont get all butthurt because you did something dumb, be glad theyre giving us more winter festivities, ungrateful brat

Go QQ somewhere else about people being rightfully angered. I can't keep 21 cards in my inventory for WEEKS. That's just STUPID to say.

PW EMPLOYEES told us the cards were worthless.

Winter festivities? Is that what you call taunting us, lying to us, deceiving us, ignoring questions & laughing as we all spent coins & hours of labor to get the full sets of cards?

If that's being nice I would hate to see what being mean is. We don't need your hypocritical tongue lashing us while doing so is nothing but you crying about others with valid complaints. Your complaint is invalid & off topic.
This discussion has been closed.