what happened to the venos and barbs

Options
hemoglobin
hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
omg ive had like 2 failed bh squads today because like venos and barbs are becoming hard to find after the release of the expansion they like ran off to play tideborn and we had the bm just run into a group of 3 mobs because nobody lures and of course they die because 4k hp cant take much lol. and sometimes we have a strong enough bm but no cleric and the wizzy has to try to heal and that dont go so well either.

like 8 classes seems a bit much where is the balance a squad cannot survive with only a cleric wizzy archer and bm omg we need our barbs and venos back! b:shocked
Post edited by hemoglobin on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ...then MAKE your own Venos and Barbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you're on the wrong server then at least for veno anyway.. I've done higher FBs and BHs for friends. I can pull in up to 69 (possibly 79 now) just fine
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hemoglobin wrote: »

we need our barbs and venos back! b:shocked

Sorry about your failed squads and such, but we're still here, we're still hairy and we're still getting hit in the head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • MissAnthrope - Sanctuary
    MissAnthrope - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I Ate Them!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary
    ElonaFiorna - Sanctuary Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I see veno's all the time on Sanctuary. Heck my faction seems to be full of them! b:chuckle
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear - "I am happy to agree to disagree :P"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    if you have problems finding venos for pulling you can get a zeal genie. you can pull single mobs with it's initial skill.
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    omg ive had like 2 failed bh squads today because like venos and barbs are becoming hard to find after the release of the expansion they like ran off to play tideborn and we had the bm just run into a group of 3 mobs because nobody lures and of course they die because 4k hp cant take much lol. and sometimes we have a strong enough bm but no cleric and the wizzy has to try to heal and that dont go so well either.

like 8 classes seems a bit much where is the balance a squad cannot survive with only a cleric wizzy archer and bm omg we need our barbs and venos back! b:shocked

You dont need venos or barbs you just need good pple....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What Deceptistar said ^^
    and... veno here b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • RedPeach - Lost City
    RedPeach - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    because nobody lures

you can use Infliction's and Zeal's starting Spell to Lure. It only cost around 200 Stamina.
  • Paytah - Lost City
    Paytah - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sorry about your failed squads and such, but we're still here, we're still hairy and we're still getting hit in the head.

im not hairy, im a shaven kitty b:laugh (my avatar shows me as a wolf cuz thats what i was initially i metamorphosed to a kitty) b:victory
  • Fizzban - Dreamweaver
    Fizzban - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    My faction is full of venos. Its the fail clerics I've had recently that bother me...
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Don't forget we are still sexy too b:victory
  • Quizenbort - Dreamweaver
    Quizenbort - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    my suggestion would be to wine the BH and as long as all the bosses no melee, just find an archer to tank (if he has crappy gear get him to get barb buff before he comes into group)
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    They all left because the marketting/cash-shop department screwed them over on the new mount sale. Gave everyone else a perma 3.2/6.2 mount on the boutique except untamed get that crappy 3/5 mosquito.
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    There's no shortage of either on Dreamweaver.

And that "mosquito" is way cooler looking than the OMGINSANELYFASTER permanent additions for the other classes. b:thanks
  • La_Zorra - Sanctuary
    La_Zorra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yep, we're still around, although some of us might be trying out the new Tideborn race, which is pretty fun, btw, lol ~b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Muchas gracias to Saitada for the siggy ~
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well.. I have this great big cast iron cooking pot... some veggies diced up nice and bite sized.. lotsa spices and a roaring fire built up around the pot to heat the liquid in it up to a nice simmer...

*Points to pot*

Your Barbs and most of the Veno's are in there... go look for yourself... no silly.. closer.. naw you can't see them from there, you need to be a little closer.... *push... splash*

One down.. only a few left to go...

Well.. I have this great big cast iron cooking pot...

~Saitada
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well.. I have this great big cast iron cooking pot... some veggies diced up nice and bite sized.. lotsa spices and a roaring fire built up around the pot to heat it up to a nice simmer...

*Points to pot*

Your Barbs and most of the Veno's are in there... go look for yourself... no silly.. closer.. naw you can't seem them from there, you need to be a little closer.... *push... splash*

One down.. only a few left to go...

Well.. I have this great big cast iron cooking pot...

~Saitada

You're a cannibal? You'd eat your fellow venomancer? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You're a cannibal? You'd eat your fellow venomancer? b:shocked

They are tasty and go good with Beer.... oh and before you ask.. yes they taste like Chicken.

~S
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    They are tasty and go good with Beer.

~S

I'm hiding my veno alt then. Nasty, nasty Saitada.....

PS - You got tired of your DorkFish avatar? Or just fancy a change?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    DorkFish - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm hiding my veno alt then. Nasty, nasty Saitada.....

PS - You got tired of your DorkFish avatar? Or just fancy a change?

Just depends on who I want to comment with. Saitada is 'evil' I'm just mean.

~DF
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Just depends on who I want to comment with. Saitada is 'evil' I'm just mean.

~DF

No.. your not mean.. your weak. Now shush or I'll be having sushi for dinner!

~Saitada
  • XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You two scare me...

I mean wat?

Anyways...on-topic. What's this I hear about a shortage of Venos? Barbs sure...but Venos? O_O
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options

~Saitada

That's just weird arguing with yourself on a forum....

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

~Saitada

nothing worse than a troll who talks to themself
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    nothing worse than a troll who talks to themself

There are many things worse than that. Such as people like you that have no sense of humor. Or people who exhibit a singular lack of anything that remotely smacks of intelligence going on between their ears. Oh that describes you as well. Looks like your batting a thousand ain't ya cupcake?

~S
  • ClumsyKat - Heavens Tear
    ClumsyKat - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Venomancer ClumsyKat reporting ^(o.o)^ Although it's been a few months.

I still have my little fox tail, i've still got my wolf tanking for me.. Since Crystal Golem can't for some strange reason - Same level mobs = Lulz?

But meh.. I'm trying to come back, although i'm still a lowbie.

The last experience i've had was with two other Venos trying to beat the Cavern of Wolves - Which we did successfully.

Although alot of aggro was caused accidently, but none of us died.

And the boss dropped a few 3-4 star equips so that was fun.

^-^
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This Veno is still here. I tried the new Tideborn classes and I'm already sick to death of them. Nothing compares to my Veno.
  • ClumsyKat - Heavens Tear
    ClumsyKat - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Tideborn seems kinda pointless, same with Psychics..

Nothing compares to having a fluffy tail and being able to tank everything that moves.

-- Wanted to try making a LA Veno just for laughs, Arcane/Pure Magic Veno gets boring, everythings too easy.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Tideborn seems kinda pointless, same with Psychics..

Nothing compares to having a fluffy tail and being able to tank everything that moves.

-- Wanted to try making a LA Veno just for laughs, Arcane/Pure Magic Veno gets boring, everythings too easy.

LA Veno's do ok, they are slightly more challenging due to the lower magic attack that their pet heals are based from. If you want a REAL challenge, re-roll HA. That is a major pita for grinding... not terribly so with a Herc or Nix, but much harder for other pets.

~S