I'm Level 95...now what?

Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
Nigrosity - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Wizard
Just found out you can't even make the hax items like Heavenrage boots and Torment Robe etc. in game, so I'm not quite sure what i'm doing at level 95...just getting stuff for TT99/100?

I'm an Arcane wearer, btw
Post edited by Nigrosity - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Lunar Rings. Get them.

+3% Crit AND -6% Channeling?

b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I wonder if anyone has attempted to get those the normal way yet. As in, without the use of Anni packs.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stickyfingerz
    stickyfingerz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Im not 95 yet but have been pondering the same questions for a week or so now. It seems end game gears are pretty much unattainable unless you rack up hundreds of dollars on daddy's credit card bill or farm coin for 6 months or so with a veno.

Neither of which , im enthused about.

Im lvl 83, Im just about done maxing out my skill set and have a whopping 10 mil in the bank b:surrender.

SO unless cash really starts flowing in in the 9X's I dunno how Im gonna gear myself up.

That being said, someone give me a neon purgatoryb:angry
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yeah it can be done, but costs a lot still, probably takes so much time and money that you'd be better off buying a lunar ornament thingie from someone.

Just save up for some 99 gear, at least the magic sword or whatever and get a 96 cape. Can try getting the hh99 sleeves + boots for channeling and/or 96 mold top from fb99 heaven.. there's enough to do.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Nigrosity - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Nice...this Lunar Ring, which one is it?

I hear it's pretty impossible to make -_-
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I wonder if anyone has attempted to get those the normal way yet. As in, without the use of Anni packs.

With several hundred neo-deity scrolls you can farm them in a few weeks with a herc... but oh wait, we can't get deity scrolls w/out tokens b:cry.

Gratz on 95 Nig, I'd suggest coughing up 30mil for the boots as those are the most cost-efficient super gear you can get (rings are 65mil+ each, and boots > helmet imho).
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Nice...this Lunar Ring, which one is it?

I hear it's pretty impossible to make -_-

I dunno...but yeah. Just buy Anni Packs.

DO IT NOW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I will be 95 soon. I have prepared already.
    1.Neon purgatory +4
    2.Heavenrange boots+3
    3.Helm of holy punishment +3
    4.Ring embiquity gren lunar(later upgrade on lunar -6 channeling, 3% critical etc)

So I will have lot of new gear at 95.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You actually can acquire heavenrage boots in game. It will take about 6 months of 8 hours a day farming third map or open 1 pack. The capes could be available in-game, I'm not 100% sure, I've heard only a portion of achievement quest has been implemented. Either way, farming money and buying the items is always more viable.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Now? Level up to 99 then 100 :D

Happy grinding.
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Uncanny - Lost City
    Uncanny - Lost City Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited January 2010

As far as im aware Yoshiki is the only person to get the ring (might) before event, although i think it still cost him a lot of money
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You actually can acquire heavenrage boots in game. It will take about 6 months of 8 hours a day farming third map or open 1 pack. The capes could be available in-game, I'm not 100% sure, I've heard only a portion of achievement quest has been implemented. Either way, farming money and buying the items is always more viable.

When the expansion came out for the "Past Maps" I did a bit of research and found an OP helm. It said I needed to collect 18,320 Wraith Spirits which have like a 30% of dropping from mobs in the Unicorn Forest. I was actually going to do it... thank god anni packs came out prior to me getting 2nd map...
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    When the expansion came out for the "Past Maps" I did a bit of research and found an OP helm. It said I needed to collect 18,320 Wraith Spirits which have like a 30% of dropping from mobs in the Unicorn Forest. I was actually going to do it... thank god anni packs came out prior to me getting 2nd map...

The helm is good but a lot harder than the boots, the mobs in second map are a waste of hp and mp because the only class that can kill mobs there efficiently are venos. Third map is easier to kill mobs.

I spent about a week farming wraith eye's for bearie, there is a repeatable quest where you get 4 eyes if you kill 100 of a certain mob and they drop eye's at what I would say was <10%, he still has 404 on his account.

That would have been 44 weeks of farming third map, obviously a long term goal till I realized PW would release lucky packs like on myen sooner than 44 weeks..
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The helm is good but a lot harder than the boots, the mobs in second map are a waste of hp and mp because the only class that can kill mobs there efficiently are venos. Third map is easier to kill mobs.

I spent about a week farming wraith eye's for bearie, there is a repeatable quest where you get 4 eyes if you kill 100 of a certain mob and they drop eye's at what I would say was <10%, he still has 404 on his account.

That would have been 44 weeks of farming third map, obviously a long term goal till I realized PW would release lucky packs like on myen sooner than 44 weeks..

i agree, on my acher they hit 700-1,6k (depend normal or assasult) and we already died there with 94 con cleric too because we sucked with 7 mob on us because the place is dangerous in respawn view.
    edited January 2010
    Also I was looking for suggestions on what to do for TT99/100 stuff, since I might as well start now. Keep in mind I'm pretty poor, so if there's a choice like Endless Ambiguity (+12 Dex, a tiny bit of extra M attack, 20 million in mats) vs Requiem Blade (2 million in mats), give me a heads up...thanks!
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    hh99 crit sword - farm everything except the illusion springs and gold mats, spend the money you saved on refines (by not buying lunar wand)
    edited January 2010
    So you're saying to buy the gold mats?

Also, isn't +crit near worthless when you have nothing else that gives +crit? Just wondering, thanks for the reply
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So you're saying to buy the gold mats?

Also, isn't +crit near worthless when you have nothing else that gives +crit? Just wondering, thanks for the reply

No crit is not useless because you really shouldn't "have nothing else that gives +crit" (unless you're stacking like -24% channeling?)

Get +2% OHT crit rings (lv 94); +HP/vit/mag/mag attack are nice adds that can come on those, but the 4% bonus crit rate is soooo astronomically huge in terms of damage as lim→∞. The other option for rings is -6% channeling... if and only if you're gonna get rings x2, sleeves, and weapon all -6% channeling... but crit is so much cheaper to get a similar (albeit slightly lower) total damage at ∞ mark.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    well , Nigrosity, since you're 95, start farming the hell out of TTs.
    You should have the HP and DD capabilities to be an asset to any TT squad.
    Since the anni packs are still on sale, farming mats for BH wines is counter-productive.
    But TT farming is always a good job. If u can spend let's say 3h in TT/day u can make a minimum of 2-2.5 mil/day from TT runs. Bad thing is that DD get the last choice in TT, but yeah, just try to get in the right squads.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Nice advice everyone, esp. about the TT's and the +2% crit rings.

Which TT's generally have the highest yield $$$ wise, 3x?

Also, the +2 crit rings should I just be looking in AH for Dream whatever's that have +2 crit as a bonus? I haven't seen one yet, bet they cost millions xD
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If it only has 2% crit it'll be under a million no problem. Once you start finding some with extra stats they will cost a lot more. If you'd like to farm your own OHT rings you can get 16 tome fragments and make a set of cards to summon a card boss that'll drop power mats. Don't feel like going into too much detail because I'm lazy right now.