action bars

Options
theresamarie
theresamarie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
can sum1 tel me wen pwi is eventually gonna fix the issue wiv ur action bars muckin up????for thelast 2yrs at least,occaisionally wen u sign on u find either that ur spells r just gone,or u cant activate ur bars.its about time this stupid,irriatating glitch was fixed!!!!thankyou
Post edited by theresamarie on

Comments

• Seeperd - Heavens Tear
    Seeperd - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This is strange..... for the last 3 odd years mine has been working 100% ....

I have spells, pots, skills, macro combo's, flyers, mounts, pets armour and weapons in them, and ALWAYS they the same..

Like i said strange... maybe it's your settings or your PC.

Let me be a real IT fault finding guru by asking you this:

Have your switched your PC off and on again ?b:laugh
    I went to bed last night, lying on my back, looking up at the millions and millions of stars. During this time 2 thoughts crossed my mind:

1 - Do we really believe that we are alone in this vast universe...
    2 - If only I knew who stole my roof....
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It's a feature, not a bug. V key cycles the 8 spot action bar through its 3 rows; `/~ key cycles the 9 spot one through its 5 rows. Your spells/items aren't messed up, just swapped out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    As the person above me said there are ways to rotate throw the various bars with shortcut keys.

However I will note an observation I have made over the time that I have played (which is since right around the fairy expansion)

If you make a change to your skill bars and you do not exit out of the game properly, i.e. the in game log out and exit the client. If you force log, dcd, or force close through other means any changes you have made to your skill bars RESETS to how it was when you LAST logged on.

So if you log in and you make changes and you then disconnect for whatever reason and are forced to relog into the game, those changes are lost and you must redo them.

If dcding is a constant or once daily thing for you I would suggest getting your bars how you want them log out and log back in and they should still be how you changed them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.