PW crazies and other people who **** you off.

Options
JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
JoeyPoey - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Chronicles
Don't you hate those people who take this game a liiiiiiiittle too seriously?

How about those people who can't spell?

Those people who call other people "Noobs"?

Here's your chance to shine.

You wanna name names of PW crazies and/or other people who **** you off? Go ahead. No skin off my beak, dood. (A cookie for those who caught that Disgaea 2 reference)

Just give an example or just rant. Get that mean stuff outta ya. It ain't good for you.
"Who the hell do you think I am?!?"

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JoeyPoey: Leader of Tengen: The Great Gurren Brigade.

Also, the baddest mutha this side of the Sanctuary server.
Post edited by JoeyPoey - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    Lenn_ - Sanctuary Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    in before spam topic gets moved to lower depths for flame bait!

though the people who annoy me the most are the ones who think theyre pro trolls or got something up their butt like theyre some forum saint, a god among insects; examples include zoe - heaven's tear, saitada - sanctuary, and kristoph who hangs out in the class discussion boards as if hes all knowing >>.

posting with a large vocabulary, or a little sarcasm/bitter attitude doesnt make you cool or look smart.
  • JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

That hurt...

b:cry

I agree though.

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and then there is tweaks on the veno sub board who believes hes the paragon of the venomancer. he parades around giving misguided, biased opinions of half truths and whole lies, then defending them to the death. the boy then proceeds to pick fights in every other thread he finds you posting in afterwards with namecalling, and calling your posts garbage.

that too is obnoxious.
  • Murloc/ - Heavens Tear57
    Murloc/ - Heavens Tear57 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is flame bait. Simple as that. Not to mention that it's obviously trying to get others to break forum rules by giving names.

inb4close
  • Nexdonuum - Lost City
    Nexdonuum - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I accidentily agreed the whole thing. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick learning Apprentice in the Arts of Subtle Killing.
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

though the people who annoy me the most are the ones who think theyre pro trolls or got something up their butt like theyre some forum saint, a god among insects; examples include zoe - heaven's tear, saitada - sanctuary, and kristoph who hangs out in the class discussion boards as if hes all knowing >>.

posting with a large vocabulary, or a little sarcasm/bitter attitude doesnt make you cool or look smart.
    and then there is tweaks on the veno sub board who believes hes the paragon of the venomancer. he parades around giving misguided, biased opinions of half truths and whole lies, then defending them to the death. the boy then proceeds to pick fights in every other thread he finds you posting in afterwards with namecalling, and calling your posts garbage.

that too is obnoxious.

Well, I've never heard of kristoph (or I don't remember), but Zoe, Saitada, and tweakz very rarely post when they don't know what they're talking about. It's everyone else that is so hell bent on making everyone do things their way that they don't listen when veteran players come in and tell them that they're wrong. And if you want to continue posting that your way is the only way, then they're going to come in and continue to tell you that you're wrong.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Well, I've never heard of kristoph (or I don't remember), but Zoe, Saitada, and tweakz very rarely post when they don't know what they're talking about. It's everyone else that is so hell bent on making everyone do things their way that they don't listen when veteran players come in and tell them that they're wrong. And if you want to continue posting that your way is the only way, then they're going to come in and continue to tell you that you're wrong.
    you must not have been on these forums long...

zoe has this god complex, and no experience what so ever, dropping barrages of insults with such blunt arrogance its not even funny. she would go around posting like shes some epic pvp god in one thread, only to be laughed at by the rest of the server when shes always blue name and states I DONT PVP. Reason: the rest of you suck.

saitada = smart **** whos always looking for a fight, not much to say there.

tweakz has no idea what he's posting half the time. he thinks tanking 3-1 djinscream makes a pet strong enough to tank TT in general lol... hes recommended using ranged pets on bosses that are purely physical, and refused to accept that just because their magic attack is lower, doesnt mean they use it purely from a range. from his anti golem campaigns, to childish vendettas of calling peoples posts garbage because he disagrees does not make him know what hes talking about.

id suggest using a search button and look for zoe's infamous 'PVPING IS THE EQUIVALENT OF MURDER, they only do it because they cant murder IRL'

its a classic lol.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    People that post on a public forum what they hate about certain persons as if it's behind their back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

zoe has this god complex, and no experience what so ever, dropping barrages of insults with such blunt arrogance its not even funny. she would go around posting like shes some epic pvp god in one thread, only to be laughed at by the rest of the server when shes always blue name and states I DONT PVP. Reason: the rest of you suck.

tweakz has no idea what he's posting half the time. he thinks tanking 3-1 djinscream makes a pet strong enough to tank TT in general lol... hes recommended using ranged pets on bosses that are purely physical, and refused to accept that just because their magic attack is lower, doesnt mean they use it purely from a range. from his anti golem campaigns, to childish vendettas of calling peoples posts garbage because he disagrees does not make him know what hes talking about.

id suggest using a search button and look for zoe's infamous 'PVPING IS THE EQUIVALENT OF MURDER, they only do it because they cant murder IRL'

its a classic lol.

win :P
  • JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is flame bait. Simple as that. Not to mention that it's obviously trying to get others to break forum rules by giving names.

inb4close

Ah. Buuuuut, I said you didn't have to.

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear
    Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

its a classic lol.

*points to "join date"*
    Oh, I think I've been around these forums for quite some time. And from what I've seen, they have done their research and have experience to back it up. Zoe has been quite helpful to me in the past, and I don't know where you're getting this PvP nonsense from since I've not seen it even after having been here for almost a year. Tweakz has found that using certain pets works better than the mainstream ones and encourages others to use them by telling them how much better it has worked. Saitada...he's blunt and to the point and is not afraid of telling you how dead wrong you really are, so suck it up cupcake.
  • JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

its a classic lol.

applause.gif

More applause.

Edit: ... ok. I'll applaud the person above me too.

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eternalnab
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *points to "join date"*

and golem beats herc in anytime rite ? ^^
  • Nexdonuum - Lost City
    Nexdonuum - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

its a classic lol.

Rofl. I had forgotten about that thread. For anyone wanting a good laugh, here is the link to zoe's PK is Murder. xD http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=226551&highlight=Murder&page=2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quick learning Apprentice in the Arts of Subtle Killing.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    eternalnab wrote: »
    and golem beats herc in anytime rite ? ^^

If you have experience with a golem out performing a herc of equal level, then please post it. Otherwise, that's just fail nonsense.

• Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *points to "join date"*
    Oh, I think I've been around these forums for quite some time. And from what I've seen, they have done their research and have experience to back it up. Zoe has been quite helpful to me in the past, and I don't know where you're getting this PvP nonsense from since I've not seen it even after having been here for almost a year. Tweakz has found that using certain pets works better than the mainstream ones and encourages others to use them by telling them how much better it has worked. Saitada...he's blunt and to the point and is not afraid of telling you how dead wrong you really are, so suck it up cupcake.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2002412&postcount=19 <- zoe calling pvp murder.
    ive been here for longer than 'one year,' you obviously do not know zoe that well.

shes famous for having a sig for a few weeks that stated:
    You fail at pvp if you use the following:
    -heals
    -charms
    -anything that prevents your enemy from getting to you
    -phoenixes
    -genies
    -kiting

and proceeded to act like a @(&amp;@# to anyone who said otherwise.

saitada = the equivalent of wolverine on the xmen, people like people with bad attitudes, no matter how lame/fail they are. stan lee and jack kirby state his ability is lame, and the only reason hes so popular is because of his ****-ish attitude. if thats what you regard as an idol, id hate to see how your kids turn out.

tweakz also mentions trying to tank pure physical TT bosses with a ranged pet, only on the fact they have lower mag than phys attack, completely disregarding their attack behaviors.

take your cupcake and shove it.
  • JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Rofl. I had forgotten about that thread. For anyone wanting a good laugh, here is the link to zoe's PK is Murder. xD http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=226551&highlight=Murder&page=2

Aha! Contradiction! Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=2002412&postcount=19 <- zoe calling pvp murder.
    ive been here for longer than 'one year,' you obviously do not know zoe that well.

-heals
    -charms
    -phoenixes
    -genies
    -kiting

saitada = the equivalent of wolverine on the xmen, people like people with bad attitudes, no matter how lame/fail they are. stan lee and jack kirby state his ability is lame, and the only reason hes so popular is because of his ****-ish attitude. if thats what you regard as an idol, id hate to see how your kids turn out.

tweakz also mentions trying to tank pure physical TT bosses with a ranged pet, only on the fact they have lower mag than phys attack, completely disregarding their attack behaviors.

Whooohoohoo!

Niiice! Applause for you.

applause.gif

I'm kinda loving where this is going.

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

Nor does a half-page .sig.

RedMenace

\slashies cause it's cold outside
    \\knows Zoe and tweaks; both irritable but knowledgeable and I consider 'em friends
    \\\sai is much like myself, born with a low BS threshold
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

RedMenace

you should bish at people who post half page novel sigs quoting stupid things other people say, THEN adding a picture to it...
  • JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

RedMenace

Uhhh. I think somebody forgot how to make a signature?

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you should bish at people who post half page novel sigs quoting stupid things other people say, THEN adding a picture to it...

Sometimes, pictures say it better than words.

Occasionaly, quoting the entire lame message, then a silly picture does more than ridicule the poster - it's intructional to others who are considering making the same mistake in the future.

RedMenace

\I'm from the Internet, and I'm here to help
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

Occasionaly, quoting the entire lame message, then a silly picture does more than ridicule the poster - it's intructional to others who are considering making the same mistake in the future.

RedMenace

Is that pointed at me?

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

RedMenace

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6152861&postcount=2
    dude LOOK at that sig. youre complaining about mine, why?
  • JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6152861&postcount=2
    dude LOOK at that sig. youre complaining about mine, why?

Wow. Holy ****. That's a huge signature filled with nothings.

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eternalnab
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you have experience with a golem out performing a herc of equal level, then please post it. Otherwise, that's just fail nonsense.

ive played since open beta with veno and yeah herc is like 100x times better than that rockblub =)
  • JoeyPoey - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    eternalnab wrote: »
    ive played since open beta with veno and yeah herc is like 100x times better than that rockblub =)

I second that.

-Kamina

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lenn_ - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    the whole golem remark is about tweakz belief that it was a worthless pet pre expansion, which was far from true.
    edited January 2010
    Options

-heals
    -charms
    -phoenixes
    -genies
    -kiting

Wow. Way to take a single post entirely out of context. The thread is referring to the stalking of low level players by much higher levels for constant PK. Which is, in fact, against the ToS. Zoe's sig refers to PvP on equal footing, rather than, for example, fighting a missile with a knife. If you can't PvP without those things, then yes you suck since you need those crutches. It's perfectly logical thinking and honorable as well.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about comparing Saitada and Wolverine. He doesn't have a bad attitude. Maybe you see it that way because you're constantly wrong and he has felt the need to correct you multiple times?

I have read tweakz's posts and the reasoning behind his suggestions is not what you claim them to be. He recommends using ranged pets because they kite naturally (if it's a boss that only uses melee attacks, you don't need to tank it if it never touches you) and stay out of AoE range easier than pure melee pets. If that works better than using the traditional golem, then it works better. Of course, you don't have to take advice from veteran players that know what they're talking about.

Judging from your last line, it feels that you have a lot of pent up anger for some reason. Perhaps you just want your time in the spotlight and other people keep stealing "your moment", I don't know. There are people out there that can help with such problems. Maybe you should consider seeing one.

With that having been said, I think that's all for me for now, sports fans. b:bye

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

What kind of performance do you mean? Because a golem equipped with bash and one or more elemental bashes at its level is a better aggro holder than a herc of similar level, as long as it can take the hits - heck, my beetle with bash 4 and flesh ream 4 was able to take aggro from a similar level herc on a Wraithgate 202020.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
This discussion has been closed.