Assassin guide from lvl 1 to lvl 49 (to begin)

Options
2»

Comments

• __Shade__ - Raging Tide
    __Shade__ - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    please continue to spam skills to level in your 6x and 7x, if you ever get that high

and too few hp? in the 4x and below there is NO mob you quest/grind on that can kill all your hp before you kill it, not counting bosses/elite mobs ofc

Im 45 atm, its just that my avatar is somehow bugged, and even with vit build you'll kill one mob. I multi aggro all the time and have no problem of surviving even mutli aggro mag attacks, with only 1 vit per 3 levels.

As for skill spam, i see no diference from archer grind and i got one to lvl84, BM(AoE) to lvl80 with skill spam very fast. mp charms are cheap for 60+ grinder if you know where to grind. 75+ GV can be huge money maker if done with pro team so again mp/hp charms are very affordable for 60+ if you play properly.
    dont worry, i can bet with u at ~lv70 u have problem with money b:victory
    Dont vorry I alredy made enough for land mount. If I go broke(and I highly doubt) there is always ulti sub farmin(lucrative btw).
  • Sinense - Sanctuary
    Sinense - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    twin strike is the WEAKEST our of all our skills. it gives no +% bonus from our weapons and at max it only deals base dmg + 768dmg.

But twin strike takes 1 second where for example slipstream strike takes 2.1 seconds. So unless slipstream strike does 2.1 times the damage of twin strike, twin strike would often be a better use of your time (unless you had a good chance of bypassing someone's charm with slipstream but not with twin).
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    my final guide is complete and can be found here :

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=576601

This guide is still good but the new one is more complete with the lvl 59 skills.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    But twin strike takes 1 second where for example slipstream strike takes 2.1 seconds. So unless slipstream strike does 2.1 times the damage of twin strike, twin strike would often be a better use of your time (unless you had a good chance of bypassing someone's charm with slipstream but not with twin).

hmmm base physical damage +700ish

or base physical damage +100% weapon damage +2.9kish

yeap, you'll do great casting twin strike on things =]